[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bannon out >Gorka out >Miller soon out >WH under

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: Sad-Donald-Trump-Consoled.jpg (56KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Donald-Trump-Consoled.jpg
56KB, 1000x524px
>Bannon out
>Gorka out
>Miller soon out
>WH under firm neocon/democrat/liberal hands
>own aides don't give a shit about his policies
>no tax reform
>no immigration reform
>no infrastructure
>no wall
>no healthcare repeal
>no government shutdown
>trying to cause nuclear war with the Norks
>approval 30%
>2018 will be a disaster
>no friends in congress
>impeachment looming
>>
>>140132571
This
>>
>>140132571
>we got conned
>>
What I'm disappointed about is the fact that he never managed to get friends with Russia, and arguably made it even worse instead.
>>
File: 1504472647212.png (353KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1504472647212.png
353KB, 2768x1256px
>>
>>140132571
This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>140132571
Proudly meme'ng this dumbass to the whitehouse to piss off normie shillary fans...priceless!
>>
>>140135921
>reddit spacing
>>
>>140135921
Does anyone know where I can get shill pasta like this? I love using it to trick my liberal friends.
>>
>>140132571

>>Bannon out
So? Still supporting the president from the outside.
>>no tax reform
the Establishment and media being nothing more then a DNC mouth peace the people still support him
>>no healthcare repeal
Would of had it 1 vote short, and just happens the Democrat masquerading and a Republican McCain killed it

>>trying to cause nuclear war with the Norks
Trying to prevent one, Kim jung get handled alike a spoiled child that always get his way. Wouldn't be here without Bill clintions bullshit

>>approval 30%
D+20 to D+25 plus the fake new media
same kind of polls where Hillary had 98% the same fucking dishonest anti trump people
so around 53% would be more accurate

>>2018 will be a disaster
You hope it will, but it just keeps getting outed and the media keeps getting outed for their bullshit,

>>no friends in congress
sure the hell has, but people are scared to stand out in front of the media hate machine
>>
Bad optics
>>
>>140135921
Is sharia blue still paying for shill posts?
>>
>>140132571
>Bannon out
>Gorka out
>Miller soon out
>WH under firm neocon/democrat/liberal hands
>own aides don't give a shit about his policies
>no tax reform
>no immigration reform
>no infrastructure
>no wall
>no healthcare repeal
good

That's what he wanted to do, anyway. He's a democrat after all.
>>
Globalist shills are going to have to try harder. By every metric that matters things are already improving significantly under Trump. One need look no further than the complete meltdown by the msm and political "elites" to know the truth of it. It also helps to get off the internet for a while and just talk to people. Even here in moonbat Massachusetts there are far more Trump supporters than you would think, far more, and the number is growing. Trump 2020 is going to be like Reagan's 1984.
>>
>>140132571
Like it or not Trump is the best president this country has ever had. He has accomplished more in 8 months than Bush or Obama has in 4 terms combined. I wouldn't be surprised if all of America are homeowners with 7 figure retirements by the time he is impeached.
>>
File: tacc.png (2MB, 1873x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tacc.png
2MB, 1873x1800px
What a shit thread. Trump is still 100x better than Obama + Hillary and getting way more done than they ever did.
>>
>>140132571
Dd
>>
>>140135604
>>140135383
Nice try shareblue, fuck u and brock
>>
I hope one day you cucks get dozed, hang you fucking shills
>>
>>140137087
This, dude almost had me going
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (60KB, 281x285px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
60KB, 281x285px
>>140135921

What kind of fucking phony are you? Your anti-Trump rant shows you didn't vote for him. Complete hysteria from a leftie perspective. You're probably a Bernie supporter.

If you really understood the arguments for why people voted for Trump you would be disappointed in his lack of performance on key issues, not squealing "Islamophobia!" and "Hate!" like a yeasty cunt flap.

FUCK OFF, nobody is buying your bullshit.
>>
File: 1500063026003.jpg (724KB, 1228x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1500063026003.jpg
724KB, 1228x1739px
>>140132571
/pol/won't care. Trumptards here are retarded.
>>
>>140132571
>>no tax reform

Oh no, something didn't happen that would have made your lives shittier.
>>
File: trump_clinton.jpg (277KB, 1000x523px) Image search: [Google]
trump_clinton.jpg
277KB, 1000x523px
>>140132571

Shit happens when you let retards vote.
>>
File: trump_supporters.gif (2MB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporters.gif
2MB, 500x317px
>>140138856

Holding campaign rallies after you've already won isn't getting anything that actually matters done.
>>
I think this removal of all those people is actually a good thing. We need this presidency to be Trump ran and Trump focused. He has way to many shitheads "sucking their own cocks" pulling policy each and every way.
>>
>>140132571
He is talking about DACA and the wall again, he beefed up wall security, he boomed business by stopping people from being forced to pay workers healthcare, he stopped paying NK money to stop the nukes cause we payed them enough, and he actually went to fucking Texas when the hurricane hit. I'm voting Trump next election year.
>>
>>140141019

He literally did none of those things.

Well, other than the talking. You chimps sure love your talking.
>>
>>140132571
These things take time.
>>
File: coolguys.jpg (110KB, 1053x731px) Image search: [Google]
coolguys.jpg
110KB, 1053x731px
>>140141019
Yeah, literally none of this has happened.
Are Trumpers really this delusional?
>>
>>140135921
>>140135604
>>140135383
>>140132571
Lol same fagging and copypasta.

Slow down guys it's only Sunday.
>>
>>140132571
Better to have tried and failed then to never have tried at all.
>>
Too bad half of /pol/ is still like

>m-muh 4D chess
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.