[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cant get a gf >"just lift and get a job" >lift

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 6587436529387454353245802734585.jpg (185KB, 927x608px) Image search: [Google]
6587436529387454353245802734585.jpg
185KB, 927x608px
>cant get a gf
>"just lift and get a job"
>lift and get a job
>women begin showing interest
In this situation is MGTOW a viable alternative to dating without being categorized with other MGTOW who are just afraid of talking to women and pretend to be above it all because they're in denial that no woman is attracted to them?
I think that at this point if this were to happen you'd be redpilled into believing that all the women want ya for is the money and the beef so the single life is just the logical way to go
What does /pol/ think? If the only way to get a wife was to become a way for her to make money would you just not get married?
>>
>>140127852
>lift and get a job
>women begin showing interest
Except this isn't true
t. lifted and got a job
>>
>>140128081
true, those things (don't look like a disgusting slob & unemployed) are just consideration-killers

doesn't mean if you're a muscular sperg with a job girls would be attracted
>>
>>140127852
>other MGTOW
>other anything
>my label for me affects how other people see me

oh get over yourself. women will use and abuse you forever because you have this dumb idea in your head they want to treat you like an equal. You are like food to them, a mere packaged product. if you want one who loves you and needs you, she's probably going to take a hell of a lot of financial incentive to stay with you _ forever_. I mean really, wife?
>>
>>140128081
post your face anon
>>
It's easy to get a gf. If you are attracted to bait sluts with too much makeup, you should reassess your life. I'm amazed at how little attention no makeup cuties get in western nations. Everyone thinks the whores are the best looking
>>
>>140127852
Nah you need to actually have the attention span and willingness to put up with mind-numbing and infuriating shit they say.
I'm too fucking lazy and liberals turn me off straight away.
Fuck this country.

>t. 7/10 tall anglo pilot
>>
>>140127852
>In this situation is MGTOW a viable alternative to dating without being categorized with other MGTOW who are just afraid of talking to women and pretend to be above it all because they're in denial that no woman is attracted to them?
who gives a shit what people think m8?
If you want to be in a relationship, then pursue one, and if you don't, then don't
>>
File: 1493904076364.jpg (151KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493904076364.jpg
151KB, 640x476px
>>140128636
pic some roastie sneaked of me when I was mad she didn't want to be my gf even though I offered to pay her
>>
mgtow is jewish

learn how to ride the tiger
>>
>>140129980
>learn how to ride the tiger
MRTT?
>>
>>140127852
Jesus Christ. Fuck MGTOW. It's the biggest waste of manhood in a generation.
>inb4 hurr I'll marry when they change the laws
Stop being afraid of women, find a real woman that will be good to you. A young virgin you can marry and have children with. MGTOW will never acknowledge that when you have a woman to provide for or protect it makes you a better and stronger man.
>>
>>140129285
Words of wisdom. Preach it brother!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.