[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with women having such an bad attitude nowadays.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What's up with women having such an bad attitude nowadays. All the female artists are making songs on how strong and independent they are and how they don't need no man.

Am i getting old?
>>
years of brainwashing from the liberal media. They don't think for themselves
>>
File: oxytocininfo.jpg (3MB, 1570x6466px) Image search: [Google]
oxytocininfo.jpg
3MB, 1570x6466px
>>140125965
>>
File: 1504053817161.png (269KB, 569x569px) Image search: [Google]
1504053817161.png
269KB, 569x569px
>>140125965
Too many pats on the back for doing nothing but being alive with a vagina
>>
>>140125965
>girls just want to have fun: Cindy (((lauper)))
>am I getting old
nah you're just more aware of it now
>>
>>140126873
>girls just want to have fun
That song is actually redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>140125965
3rd wave feminism is turning them into entitled brats who think there opressed when they have more rights then men in certain areas of the law. Watch the Documentary "The Red Pill" and you'll begin to understand. Renting it is only a dollar on Amazon.
>>
>>140127242
>rent
>dollar
>amazon

good one
>>
>>140125965
females always sucked and needed a good dicking and strong manhandling to turn them into wives and woman of your children with constant care.

think of it as an overgrown toddler that has opinions but doesnt know why it has them but wants to have them because social status and how all her friends yes friends have them too and she circulates all her agendas and thoughts around that cesspool of indecisiveness with other overgrown toddlers judging you.

summa summarum , if you ever think about getting a gf do not date a partywhore with many friends , go for wallflowers - go for crazy solitary ones , go for those with little to no friends and shape her mold her , to become the waifu.

everything else leads to disaster , divorce and angery.
>>
>>140125965
>What's up with women having such an bad attitude nowadays. All the female artists are making songs on how strong and independent they are and how they don't need no man.
>Am i getting old?

No. Fake Art is the natural complement to Fake News.
>>
>>140125965
>All the female artists are making songs on how strong and independent they are and how they don't need no man.

literally been that way forever with few exceptions. meanwhile men always act like total cucks in their songs and put women on a piedestal
>>
>>140127242
>Watch the Documentary "The Red Pill" and you'll begin to understand.
>watch a documentary made by a roastie about anything "red pill"
wew lad
>>
Take for example this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2qgadSvNyU

There are actually people getting paid to write this strong independent women type of texts.

I love women, but god.. these type of things make me cringe so hard and people don't even see how ridiculous it is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.