[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things to have during the happening >4 of clubs with "path

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1392336438947.png (851KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1392336438947.png
851KB, 1000x1248px
Things to have during the happening
>4 of clubs with "path of light" on it

Things to say during the happening
>Path of light

Please keep this in mind so that we know who to shoot first.
>>
People going to hell
>Satanist mystics who don't read the Bible
>>
if I see any 4chan or reddit numale faggotshit like this ruining my post-apocalyptic fantasy-come-true, you will be my first target. that goes for any kind of memes or post-2006 internet culture references.
>>
File: 1504250058599.jpg (53KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
1504250058599.jpg
53KB, 539x717px
>>140121793
Im tired, are you tired?

You should take a nap. The brain. Works a lot better when it's rested.
>>
>>140121793
Lists have already been made, if you're not in a shelter before the happening. Then you were not selected and we wish you the best the luck.
>>
>>140121793
If /pol/ is your main point of contact with other men of your ideology, you need to change that right now. There are many local groups forming around these same ideals, and you need to find them before the happening, not after.

Don't grab your 4 of clubs and start walking around looking for other /pol/lacks to join up with. You can go on the TRS forums right now and find your local group. In some areas there are hundreds of guys who've already organized and developed plans for social unrest, disaster, and war.

If you don't like TRS, that's okay too. Find Identity Europa. Trad workers party. Wolves of Vinland, etc, etc. Just find them and get to know them.
>>
File: logo.png (11KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
11KB, 140x140px
>>140123624
Do you have addresses or names of contact persons in Illinois?
>>
>>140123624
is northwest front one of those deals? Or is it straight up an fbi honeypot?
>>
>>140121793
It's nice to be prepared if a big happening happens, but that's all this is good for.
>>
>>140123624
hi feds! :^)
>>
File: S23.jpg (16KB, 747x192px) Image search: [Google]
S23.jpg
16KB, 747x192px
The clock is ticking.
>>
>>140121793
What does /pathoflight/ even mean, anyway? I can't find it anywhere
>>
>>140124133
I don't know much about the northwest front. But there are multiple groups in the northwest. Identity Europa. True Cascadia, Wolves of Vinland, Etc, are all reputable and active groups.

>>140124370
P.S. None of these groups engage in illegal activities. So if I'm a Fed, I'm doing a shit job of encouraging you to commit a prosecutable crime. Prepping for post-social-collapse is not a crime. And none of these groups goes to rallies and gets in fights with Antifa, either. The worst any of them has done is wheat-pasting flyers on college campuses.
>>
>>140121793
like you fucking low-T beta faggots are going to be able to hit anything.
You are literal losers; too stupid and poorly equipped mentally to handle even the basic level of functionality.
You are human garbage and will be disposed of unceremoniously like the trash you are (also the genocide thing, but it's more fun to tease you that we'll kill you in a war rather than having 300 million people all agree you are not a human and decide to put you down like a fucking animal.)
>>
>>140125163
is that why former identity europa members are getting visits from the fbi?
>>
>>140126363
Are they? In what area? I wasn't aware of any of this, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me. A couple of guys I know who were connected to IE dropped off the map and stopped interacting, but I never had any idea why.

I'm not aware of any crimes committed by IE. I'm not aware of any plans they might have had to commit crimes in the future either. So if the FBI is barking up that tree, they're either A) trying to pin some RICO shit on the group for one member's bad behavior, or B) just trying to intimidate them out of existence.

Look at it this way. Antifa has been declared a domestic terror group. Are their members being rounded up and tried under RICO laws? Hell, even though they commit crimes in broad daylight in front of cameras, less than 1% of them ever faces any charges. The FBI threat is an empty one, unless you're actively committing crimes.

Getting together with likeminded guys and working on self-improvement is not a crime. And if going out and violently attacking peaceful protests doesn't get Antifa locked up, lifting weights and going shooting with your bros certainly won't get you locked up.
>>
>>140127179
i would say b.

prince hubris gave the rundown on you fags, zero loyalty. that means a lot you fucking fed.

sounds pretty shitty m8o
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.