[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There wouldn't be any refugees if Western countries hadn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1503155691230.png (2MB, 1680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503155691230.png
2MB, 1680x1024px
There wouldn't be any refugees if Western countries hadn't interfered in Middle Eastern affairs.

you reap what you sow
>>
>>140107211
'you' reap what 'you' sow.

With what? seeds? a blade in a field?

sorry but you're gonna have to to do better than a farming metaphor to impress me.
>>
>>140108646
You reap what you sow. You sow seeds of chaos in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, you will reap the product of your meddling.

I'm not trying to impress you. I'm trying to teach you.
>>
>>140107211
50-70 chance it would still happen.
>>
>>140107211

No refugees? Explain all the refugees from Africa and Haiti?

Also, why punish me for the behavior of (((neocons))) in my government?
>>
it's hilarious

white people complaining about war victims and refugees they created because they want to keep the petrodollar industry going and felt threatened by middle easterns
>>
>>140107211
There wouldn't be refugees if there weren't muslim extremists.
>>
I always need to keep reminding myself of this. The USA fucked it all up to begin with.
>>
>>140109077
muslim extremists wouldn't be a thing if the USA didn't destabilize the region and funded the extremists to cause discord because arabic leaders didn't want to back the dollar
>>
>>140109879
Muslim extremists existed before America entered the "gulf war". They were there during the russian invasion of Afghanistan. Learn your history shariabluefag
>>
>>140107211
So when the Ottomans and Muslims controlled much of Europe, does that mean whites were allowed to go to those shitholes and take refuge?
>>
>>140107211
Youre wtong. There wouldn't be refugees if it wasnt for the social system. Also closing borders is easy if you want it. Shoot a few invaders and you have peace. The problem is corrupt leadership and a rigged social system. This was set up for so long. Dont pretend that its our rightful fate. It is not.
>>
>>140110166
>funded, armed, supported them and had them sanctioned by the CIA

yeah the wouldn't have done anything to lead to their rapid growth and grip on the area

moron
>>
>>140107211
The middle east hasn't been peaceful since the end of the ottoman empire you faggot
>>
Kalergi - divide and conquer-on the one hand attack countries on the other drown them in refugees from these places.
>>
>>140109040
Because no one interferes in Africa, lmao.
>>
>>140109044
Fuck yeah all those white people conspiring from their homes to bomb Gadaffi while they're working at their factories. They are the ones responsible and the ones that must suffer.

Don't let them call you a subhuman retard for thinking that's the common people that should suffer and not the bankers that have actual power and are laughing at your black ass at their mansions.

Although we spaniards, as fellow niggers, shouldn't suffer from the mass niggery, we just sent some men to Afghanistan to say hi to our ancestors.
>>
>>140107211
Except that Europe reaps what you americunts sow.

Who am I kidding, the mudslimes reap europe.
>>
>>140107211

funny thought i had: so you mostly hear this argument from lefties right? that violence against america is justified?

isnt it funny that its the same liberals who say, no we get to wear really provactive clothing, and you DONT GET TO LOOK OR COMMENT ON IT

l o l everyone is a hippo
>>
Western countries? You mean HRC under orders from (((Soros)))?
/sage this faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.