[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was literally just watching the weather like many others are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: typicalweatherstuffyouknow.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
typicalweatherstuffyouknow.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I was literally just watching the weather like many others are doing right now, and at that time i was wondering what the fuck is this dot thing middle of fucking nowhere that is never moving.
>>
>>140104155
The last place that won't be overrun by niggers. Pack up sweden, it's your last hope.
>>
Hawaii. stop being a garbage human being.
>>
>>140104155
Where?
>>
File: Hahahahahahahahahaha.png (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hahahahahahahahahaha.png
310KB, 1920x1080px
And then i zoomed in on this thing. Holy shit you shoulve seen me laugh i literally bended my chair so much that i fell off it.
>>
>>140104155
Who else weather nerd?
>>
>>140104353

Yeah but how the fuck can this little dump of shit run a entire country and surpass presidential orders?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-18-14h24m35s96.png (191KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-18-14h24m35s96.png
191KB, 320x240px
>>140104516
Weather weenie reporting in
>>
>>140104415
I don't get it. Are islands funny to Swedish people? Or is it that Honolulu sounds funny?
>>
>>140104415

That is absolutely based, if you are a bit hot, just drive up the mountain and you'll have natural cooling.
>>
>>140104654
What the fuck are you on?
>>
>>140105295
this
>>
File: _DSC4134.jpg (165KB, 2039x1359px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC4134.jpg
165KB, 2039x1359px
Im literally just cross referencing different times with altitudes one by one just to see if theres anything fishy that one can see. Im not a weatherneet but its pretty interesting, and at this time of the year the interest peaks obviously because of the hurricane season. But in the past few years ive heard about stuff like HAARP, Cloud Seeding and Chemtrails so thats pretty much why my interest in cross referencing things that is relevant to these three topics. I dont have much knowledge about cloud seeding but i have a general theory about HAARP that came through from my own logical conclusions, and that is that HAARP works like a gigantic microwave oven that is open. Instead of a typical microwave oven that concentrates electromagnetic radiation to the center, the HAARP concentrates the radiation wherever it wants. And the effects of the radiation heats up the atmosphere to create a high pressure area which then whats to balance out with the nearest low pressure area. And thanks to the coriolis effect that is caused by the earths rotation, the winds starts slowly rotate around the lowpressure area thus creating a hurricane in the long run. Correct me if im wrong because i have very little knowledge about these relevant topics but this is the conclusion that i came to through logical thinking and taking in relevant factors

Pic is pretty related, taken with a a6000 btw. Too bad the sunspots that day were on the other side. This summer its been depressing one. Cold, cloudy and no rain. Sure its nice for cloudpeeps but goddamn when is the heat coming..
>>
>>140108138
Jesus christ dude get some vitamin D
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.