[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2 016/feb/25/serious-faili

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: _88474865_88474864.jpg (26KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_88474865_88474864.jpg
26KB, 660x371px
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/feb/25/serious-failings-bbc-jimmy-savile-abuse-72-woman-children-report

Why UK has culture of covering up sexual abuses?
>>
>>140087565
Protestant culture.
>>
>>140087565
it's always a taboo subject.
feminists will say it's because of the way we see women.
when it's muslim gangs people will say it's fear of being racist.
when it's celebrities people will say it's because of corruption and their links with government and influential people.
>>
>>140087566
Is UK considered protestant?
>>
>>140087568
I think he meant prostitute?
>>
>>140087568
They hate catholics much more than other protestant countries.
Anglicans are actually catholics in denial.
Not sure if the two things are related, not a psychiatrist.
>>
>>140087565
As opposed to a culture that teaches women to just shut up and let men grope them?
>>
File: white woman in japan.webm (3MB, 642x360px) Image search: [Google]
white woman in japan.webm
3MB, 642x360px
>>140087571
white women don't claim anything when they get grouped.

tip: this clip is from NHK documentary
>>
File: IMG_2935.jpg (25KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2935.jpg
25KB, 243x250px
>>140087572
Leave white women alone you nip jew
>>
>>140087572
>white women don't claim anything when they get grouped.
they claim a lot of money
>>
>>140087566
Anglicanism isn't Protestantism.
>>
>>140087574
why british joke is so horrible and offensive?
>>
>>140087576
it's wasn't a joke.
why is it offensive?
>>
>>140087577
making fun of victims of sexual abuses is haram.
>>
>>140087578
i was referring to the type of woman in the webm
>>
>>140087565
I'll let you in on a little secret, my English teaching friend: "children" enjoy sexual stimulation as much as those who are a couple of years older and legally allowed to take 24 inches of cock in every hole, front of a camera.
These people are only trying to get money out of him now, no different to the sluts trying to defame Bill Cosby. Funny how during, these girls don't seem to mind but only well after the fact, at a point in time no one would want them any more, do they try to stab a man in the back and have the state extract money from him.

Jimmy Savile did nothing wrong.
下げる。

>>140087578
They aren't victims, you dumb burger. If these were males involved with an older female, no one would bat an eyelid.
Go back to your home country.
>>
>>140087580
Technically Jimmy Saville is innocent as he has never been convicted of any offence.

I do not wish to say whether he was guilty or not, but not one of Savilles accusers evidence has ever been tested in court, and why did nothing come to light until after his death?
>>
>>140087565
The thing is, morals have changed a lot in the past few decades, both in what we'r ewilling to tolerate and what we don't.

Every classic Rockstar you can think of has fucked 14 yo groupies back in the 70s, it was never a proper thing but not a huge deal either. People from that generation in charge of institutions like the BBC didn't just change their minds when the public started calling it statutory rape. Jimmy Saville was a creep and a weirdo but people around him just couldn't out one of theirs.
>>
>>140087565
Because the politicians are doing it too.
Files 'went missing' that would have led to prosecutions of the political pedo ring here.
The celebs and MPs are in the same boy buggering clubs.
>>
File: 1491380421824.png (98KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491380421824.png
98KB, 400x300px
>>140087581
Not exactly related, but remember michael jackson?
Fucked up as a kid, got sexually abused to shit, brain turned mushy and started wearing nazi uniforms and bleaching his skin white. Its no wonder they had to attack his reputation, the asshole was a brainwashed /pol/ack
>do me, jew me
He was big enough to name the jew, he protected hollywood kids that were sodomized by the known degenerates of that industry, he got labeled as a presator none the less.

His death was almost as necessary as jfk, mlk or malcolm x. Dude was almost braindead but still couldve fucked up their wonky system. Look up the Impossible Battery
MJ was about to help start the energy revolution.

Ever wonder why we dont have cars that run on water?
Soace niggers dont want it yet
>>
>>140087566
Are you kididing? Catholics are the worst pedos of all denominations
>>
>>140087565
Eat the rich
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.