[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are cops to the point in the U.S. where they are 'Red Coats'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 35

File: 1504356627521.jpg (32KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
1504356627521.jpg
32KB, 612x344px
Seriously, pulling a nurse out of a hospital, because she failed to comply with an unlawful order, and the other cops sit their like stupid clueless fucks instead of arresting the law breaker in their mist. Fuck the Salt Lake police department. The fact that he wasn't fired and charged already, but given leave with pay, says he'll never spend a day in prison, even though he should be spending five or more years there for criminal physical assault. Just shows that the politicians will use cops as their foot soldiers for anything but constitutionally sound law enforcement right up until another U.S. revolution takes place.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/02/utah-cop-put-on-leave-after-bodycam-video-shows-him-cuffing-nurse-for-refusing-to-draw-blood-on-unconscious-patient.html
>>
File: 1501061303560.jpg (420KB, 1199x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1501061303560.jpg
420KB, 1199x1085px
>>140080818
At least the nurse hit the fucking jackpot
>>
>>140080818
Cop did nothing wrong. I expect my fellow white man to follow his lawful orders when asked. The nurse should lose her job for obstruction and he sent to jail for questioning the orders of a Man.
>>
>>140083028
Yes, fellow white man, follow (((their))) orders to a T and without discretion.
>>
>>140083028
Cop overstepped the boundaries of the law.
Normally I'm 100% behind the blue team, but not here. Shoulda taken it up with her superiors.
>>
No, your cops are the "freedom figthers" of 1776. USA is a arch-liberal construct with its sill tumblr-tier constitution. Unlawfulness goes hand in hand with liberals.

You wish you had Red Coats around and so does rest of the west.
>>
>>140083028

>that flag
>worshipping the cuck police

You're a poser faggot. Those boys in blue would gladly give you a beating if their Jewish masters told them to. See the Battle of Charlottesville. White cuck cops attacking white men who showed up to a defend white heritage, and they were ordered to do so by a Jew mayor and a black anti-white vice mayor. They're jackboots, they do what they're told and they like bossing people around. They don't have much agency.
>>
>>140080818
In general, cops are bottom of the barrel. Who would want to risk their lives for such low pay? Oh, that's right: people that love power.

The problem with their "power" is they forget that they are just pawns holding up the law; they think that they're above it.

This is why (1) cops get their shit pushed in / are targets and (2) there are so many investigations involving police officers doing stupid and irresponsible shit

I personally have no love for cops and i'm a professional and white (blond hair and blue eyes). Can't imagine how they treat minorities and blacks
>>
>>140083787
>>low pay
You should research that a bit more
>>
>>140082543
Yeah. I wish something like that would happen to me
>>
Cops are taught to get people to take blame or incriminate themselves. When you get pulled over, the first thing they ask is if you know why they pulled you over. If you answer them it's admission of guilt and their job just got easier.

This cop knew there was zero chance in hell of getting a blood sample, so he tried to spook the nurse into flushing her career down the toilet for him. But when she refused he took it like a cop and chimped out on her.
>>
Yes. Cops generate revenue by strong arming citizens and turn the money over to a government who no longer represents us. You can't "Don't tread on me" and "thin blue line".
>>
>>140083787
Cool opinion of the police friend. Now if your nigger ass would stop larping on the chan as a white man you would a normal nigger.
>>
>>140080818

http://www.constitution.org/lrev/roots/cops.htm
>>
>>140080818
This happened to me once. I refused a flu vaccination at the hospital and they said "everyone who comes here gets a shot" I said "no thanks" and they called security in to hold me down and then proceeded to give me the shot. In a strange ass way it felt like being raped.
>>
I've been called the FBI "bluecoats" for a while now.
>>
>>140083028
>Cop did nothing wrong.
Except violate the constitution and have no warrant for the action he was trying to undertake.
>>
File: Trumpenfuhrer.jpg (40KB, 397x265px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpenfuhrer.jpg
40KB, 397x265px
>>140080818
We are a nation of laws

In order to respect the big laws you have to respect the little ones.
>>
>>140083028

commie poser.

>controlled opposition much?
>>
>>140080818
>Just shows that the politicians will use cops as their foot soldiers for anything but constitutionally sound law enforcement

Explain how this is different than any other government in the totality of existence?
>>
>>140080818
utah is garbage. flood it.
>>
>>140080818
no. the red coats had better reasoning.

the rebels were doing the same shit with 0 politiical authority.
>>
>>140084973
Exactly, so the cop was out of line
>>
>>140083443
the cop was post-midlife crisis and had a tantrum

he shoulda bought a harley, come to grips with the fact he's just an old piece of shit now, and faded into the woodwork
>>
>>140085626
its mentally ill cops like this who erase all the effort other cops go through to not turn a situation into shit
>>
>>140083028
>>140083028
>1 post by this ID
Nice bait
>>
>>140084973
Have you not noticed that laws only apply to the common citizens? Politicians and police don't follow the laws but expect me to? How does that work? Has hillary been locked up yet? No, and she won't because she's in the club. Even your emperor trump can't touch her.
>>
She was defending the patients rights. She did the right thing. The cop resign immediately.
>>
There are around 760000 police in the US. These incidents are very few and far between. Inexcusable of course, but not common.
>>
File: 1413164597990.jpg (37KB, 560x583px) Image search: [Google]
1413164597990.jpg
37KB, 560x583px
>>140083028
>>140083484
>>140084337
>>140084973
>these bootlicking pig cocksuckers
Disgraceful, desu,
>>
>>140083028
>his lawful orders
I'm lucky
>tfw in my state I can legally shoot a cop who is acting unlawfully
>>
File: larp life.jpg (3MB, 4114x2743px) Image search: [Google]
larp life.jpg
3MB, 4114x2743px
>>140084751
this is so illiegal that if it were true you could own that hospital.

pic related
>>
If you're anti-police then you're a lawless nigger or edgy teenage anarchist
>>
>>140087890
If you need police to be lawful you are a cuck
>>
>>140080818
The unconscious patient was a cop who got in a car accident with a drunk driver, I don't know why this cunt was being so difficult.
Cop was probably wound up because he knew the guy
>>
>>140087890
disliking bad police isn't anti-police
>>
>>140080818
ITS OKAY

ITS ONLY A FEW BAD APPLES
>>
>>140088103
>everybody, let's just govern ourselves on the honour system
>what could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 1468820787809-3.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468820787809-3.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
My brother and my father are cops. I've been surrounded by cops who were family or friends of family all my life.

Every single one of them turns into a powermad jackass after being exposed to the unwashed masses of shithead people.

For the average working class law abiding citizen, cops pose more of a threat to your life, your property and your livelihood than criminals do.
>>
>>140088118
You can lose your job if you don't follow procedure.
>>
File: moreLikely.jpg (141KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
moreLikely.jpg
141KB, 960x639px
>>140088539
>For the average working class law abiding citizen, cops pose more of a threat to your life, your property and your livelihood than criminals do.
>>
>"Hahaha, we have so much freedom, we have guns, get fucked [insert country here]"
>Unaware of the Orwellian state they live in
R E T A R D A M E R I C A N S
>>
>>140088539

> For the average working class law abiding citizen, cops pose more of a threat to your life, your property and your livelihood than criminals do.

Too true. Its not a few bad apples, it is like one out of ten.
>>
>>140087646
You can generally do it in any state, but good luck not being killed during arrest later.
>>
>>140088868
Because you encounter police everyday, not so with terrorists. Move to Syria and tell me the odds then.
>>
>>140088539
>For the average working class law abiding citizen, cops pose more of a threat to your life, your property and your livelihood than criminals do.
I've had my car broken into three times, and my house twice, by nigs, and haven't received a speeding ticket in my life. Far more murders of whites by blacks occur than any one by police.
>>
>>140084113

This.

You are a nigger who hasn't even heard of the 4th amendment if you side with the cop in this case. He is clearly dead wrong.
>>
>>140088868
It depends if you're a nigger or not
>>
>>140089465
>Move to Syria and tell me the odds then.
why in the name of gawd's greasy gonads would I move to that shithole?

the problem is summed up quite nicely in the old Roman saying
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
>>
>>140084113
>he took it like a cop and chimped out
Hilarious and apt.
>>
>>140087890
Too bad police are anti-civilian.
>>
The cop lost his cool having to deal with a roasty who thinks she is protecting her patient when shes actually preventing his legal protection. He handled it poorly but she was obstructing him from getting evidence that was degrading by the minute. Evidence that would have been in the patients favour. If it was proven that he was not drinking or on drugs theres no way he could be facing a lawsuit over the death of the criminal who drove into his cab. Now its possible for the truck drive to face a lawsuit for killin the nig because his family will just chimp out and claim the truck driver was drink driving.

The nurses attorny has not pushed her case forward and taken legal action because there is no ground for her to take legal action on.
>>
>>140083787
>Who would want to risk their lives for such low pay?
Cops are not in some intense war zone with bullets flying everywhere and bombs going off. There is not much life risking. And they do not get "such low pay. " They are (over)paid very well.

>Oh, that's right: people that love power.
This is still true. A fuck ton (most?)cops are just pricks and psychopath trash who want and revel in muh power.
>>
>>140090172
It's illegal for her to hand over the blood sample. Simple as that. He was trying to force her into breaking the law.

The cop is wrong. So are you.
>>
>>140083028
You're fucking retarded. Cops knew what was needed, she read it the policy agreement between the hospital and pd, cops didn't feel like doing the paperwork or looking bad when she called them out, then proceeded to intimate her and the hospital staff and burned themselves in the end.

Douchebag cop with the mullet who arrested her acts like an alcoholic with his short temper and lack of control. Seems like the type who fucks hookers in exchange for not arresting them.
>>
>>140090172

The 'evidence' would have been obtained illegally and thus be inadmissable, if we listened to retards like you and that cop
>>
>>140090290
She wouldnt be taking the blood sample, The cop is qualified to take his blood. She didnt have to hand over fuck all what are you on about m8?
>>
>>140080818
Police officers are taught that the founding fathers were terrorists. There is an IQ limit to being a cop. They are a globalist, anti-American, KGB style force used to enforce the Prussian autism that enslaved America.
>>
>>140090559
>The cop is qualified to take his blood.
Yet here he is, on administrative leave and she's in the clear. Go figure, Muhammad.
>>
>>140090559

You cannot be serious about a cop being qualified to take blood lmfao. Not in a million years would I let a cop stick me with a needle.
>>
>>140086583
Said this to a former friend who was a Hillary supporter the first time Comey said he didn't recommend prosecution but if anyone else did it there would be consequences. He was in full double speak mode about how it wasn't bullshit when I threw the "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" quote at him. He ended a thirty year friendship over it.
>>
File: tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.png (1MB, 1111x888px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.png
1MB, 1111x888px
>>140087279
>These incidents are very few and far between.
>Inexcusable of course, but not common.
This shit happens all the time. It's perfectly common you shill faggot.
>>
>>140090559
This is America not the shithole police state you live in where terrorist roan the streets hacking people up
>>
>>140090792
>"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" quote at him.
Fucking based and it probably went right the fuck over his head.
>>
>>140090792

Sorry your friend turned out to be such a massive faggot anon
>>
>>140090539
Drink or drugs wear off over time, you need a blood sample from around the time of the incedent to prove he was not on anything. The cop should have placed the patient under arrest to take the sample and then cleard him when it shows it was clean.
>>
>>140091043
Except, no, he can't do that, as the nurse and hospital administration already pointed out. As the mayor pointed out. As even the cop's bosses pointed out. Go suck on Big Brother's camera a little harder, Brit.
>>
>>140090172
HIPAA and privacy law prevent obtaining a sample without the patient's consent. The patient was unconscious and could not give consent.
>>
>>140091043
This is America, Achmed.
>>
>>140082543
Did he died?
>>
>>140091043
What's the probable cause? It was a car accent, this person was hit by another driver.
>>
>>140082543
>jackpot
this nurse arresting happenes a lot. A florida nurse only got 75 grand when she suffered the same treatment. Actually OP doesn't know the whole story. The guy on stretcher wasn't a perp, he was the victim of a drunk driver in high speed pursuit. The police were hoping the trucker, the guy in hospital, burnt to a crisp, in a coma, would have something in his system that would be cause for mitigating the police depts. financial responsibility. This arrest was for purely self serving reasons.
>>
>>140090843
>>140090624
>>140090754
The truck driver is going to get sued over the death of the nog who drove into his truck. Their family is going to claim he was drunk and he, the victim will get dragged through the courts because murican law loves the BBC. Get it in your head that the cop was PROTECTING the truck driver from said lawsuit.
>>
>>140083028

This, she doesn't deserve any money just because a cop was a little rough with her. She should've complied with his orders, but just because she's a white female she didnu nuffin right?
>>
>>140091353
>cops were protecting the truck driver
Cops do not protect citizens. And no, you can't just sue someone because you want to, regardless of the filth they're feeding you on Al Jazzera.
>>
>>140083028
excellent bait bootlicker
>>
>>140080818
When you factor in how many people are employed as cops in the U.S., it's no so shocking that there are some who get out of line. As a whole, cops are a stupid bunch (their job requires next to no education) and they are relatively low in socioeconomic status, leading them to overcompensate with aggression.

I wouldn't be opposed to insisting that all cops obtain an associates at the very least, some component of which would include stuff like, you know, law and ethics.
>>
>>140080818
*midst
>>
>>140091043
We don't prove innocence in the U.S., it's already assumed. Court is where guilt is proven or not, no one is ever found innocent in court.
>>
>>140080818
>criminal physical assault.
Don't forget kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment
>>
>>140091353
Shitdick, the victim does not get any more money in a lawsuit if the driver was under the influence or not. The issue here is due diligence in law enforcement and civil rights given in our constitution and limiting government powers.

This is not the UK.
>>
>>140091781
Well, you can't explain that to a Britbong. They basically turned their entire existence into one long drawn out prison sentence.
>>
>>140091781
Nice theory now let's talk about nigger pandering in the media from tray tray onwards
>>
Police were always mistrusted in the Anglosphere. Robert Peel argued for years and made countless concessions to the power of the police in order for the common bobby to appear on the street.
>>
>>140090857
It didn't. That's why he ended the friendship. It triggered the shit out of him that I threw Orwell in his face.
>>
>>140090172
You fuckwad shill.

The patient truck driver didn't kill anyone. The cops were chasing someone and that someone crashed into the patient's truck and died. The patient was severely injured in the crash and put into a medially induced coma.

>>140090754
These fucking shills are mental.
>>
as a cop i can tell you all talk a lot of shit and know so little.

on topic this cop fucked up and deserves to be charged. the courts will make a fair decision on his punishment.

id say he needs to lose his job at least unless mental health was involved in which case leave with pay while he sorts it.

and ffs you guys talk nonsense
>>
>>140091353
Police dash cam, of drunk being chased, clearly shows drunkard crossing center line, hitting truck, exploding in fireball. Police kill Americans all the time in high speed pursuits over here. I can think of half a dozen cases in my state alone, where cops chased until some innocent party died. They really are idiots, when it comes to considering the safety, of citizens. This Utah municipality will have to fork out a bit of money, I 'd say.
>>
>>140091981
Just, even more based then.
>>
>>140091935
The media should not be taken as seriously, they have lost their minds.
>>
>>140092070
>some Australian is going to tell us US law
Get in line with the Brit.
>>
>>140092228
of course no one outside the US can understand your complex ways. grow up mate
>>
>>140088539
Hey Greg! How's that maryjuwana charge going? Canabis is illegal and you don't live in california son!
>>
>>140092204
I know but unfortunately this hurts the whole inocent till proven guilty when the media has been portraying any white as guilty by default in a years long campaign imagine having your future trialed in front of some tumblerinas and beta fucktards
>>
>>140092377
>hehe grow up heh pls (You) me
Here's a, "Fuck off," (You).
>>
>>140090939
Meh. He's been kind of a lefty as long as I've known him, but it was tolerable. The last few years he went hard SJW Left. I made an effort to maintain the friendship cause I figured there might be something worth salvaging if he broke out of it. The Comey thing set him off and we got into a discussion where I pointed out that if the 2016 election were written as a novel, Hillary would be the establishment villian and Trump would be the underdog hero. But the time I threw Animal Farm at him I realized it was over. Pity.
>>
>>140091578

>Uses the term bootlicker

You're a manchild who can't respect authority. You're not a real man. Grow up.

>>140092008
> The cops were chasing someone and that someone crashed into the patient's truck and died. The patient was severely injured in the crash and put into a medially induced coma.

You make it sound as if it was done on purpose. It's sad you have to grasp for straws just to somehow demonize the fine police that serve you. Accidents happen in high-speed chases, because police are human and they can make mistakes. Dumb anarchist faggot.

>>140092084

>durr all cops are idiots just because of a few accidents

biased hatred much?
>>
>>140092557
>>140091381
She dindu nuffin because she actually didn't do anything you dipshit.
>>
>>140088118
The unconcious patient was a truck driver who got ran into by a fleeing suspect the cops were chasing. Read a fucking news article before you post.
>>
>>140092504
mmm smart
>>
File: establishment.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
establishment.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>140083028
cop was not following the law, so his orders were not lawful you stupid cuck
>>
>>140092070
>this cop
was just following orders of his superior. He was instructed to arrest the nurse if she failed to do as commanded. The nurse was in the right. The police department was concerned over the potential of a massive law suit. Truckers often take pills to keep them awake. This is what cops were hoping for, towards mitigating their insurance payout. They sure as fuck were not "protecting" the driver, kek.
>>
>>140088118
>I don't know why this cunt was being so difficult.
Because it was illegal what the cop was ordering her to do. It's as simple as that.
>>
yes, they absolutely have too much power.

if they want to they can arrest you for whatever bs justification they can come up with...

minorities have been saying this shit for years & they're right, shit is out of control.
>>
>>140092008
I know that, suspects family could sue the truck driver over the death. Because there was a death they need to make sure everything is covered. At the end of the day the cop was claiming evidence. The alcohol in the blood degrades, its called an exigency.

im just repeating myself now
last ill say on the matter is blue lives matter yo.
>>
>>140091353
Cops don't protect citizens here.
They're here solely to enforce the law and gather evidence for the state.

Welcome to the US under the drug war.
>>
>>140088539
>cops have some dopefiend's face on pavement
>What's up guys? Thanks for coming out.
>no trouble sir
Pretty good being white i have to say
>>
>>140092835
that's bullshit. he arrested her with obvious prejudice and enthusiasm
>>
>>140092070
>as a cop i can tell you all talk a lot of shit and know so little.
You mean ass a larping faggot? People are basically saying the same thing you're saying here.

>the courts will make a fair decision on his punishment.
You have a crystal ball? He likely won't even see court for this.

>id say he needs to lose his job at least unless mental health was involved in which case leave with pay while he sorts it.
If he's a deranged fuck then he definitely needs to be let go. "Leave with pay," you fag.
>>
>>140092876
>I know that, suspects family could sue the truck driver over the death.
Again, you can't just sue people on a whim. And cops do not look for evidence of innocence. Keep reaching.
>>
>>140089024
>highest standard of living in the world
Sorry about that Pedro
>>
>>140083028
Keep deluding yourself into thinking your white race has any kind of solidarity or that the police are anything but malevolent fascists
>>
>>140092008
I'm trying to figure the angle of arguing the cop was right here.
>>
>>140093187
Baiting mostly.
>>
>>140092070
>The victims blood work at the time shows he had drank 10 cans of Red Bull, if had not done so he would have been able to avoid drunkard, therefor we find police dept only partly responsible. We are offering the victims family ten thousand dollars, in light of this factor.
Do you get it now?
>>
>>140090172
The mayor and police chief apologized to her and rewrote their blood drawing policy. plus this
>Wubbels' attorney, Karra Porter, said Friday the university and Salt Lake City police had agreed to the policy more than a year ago and "the officers here appeared to be unaware of" it.
"There's no dispute that the blood draw policy was jointly prepared and in effect for quite some time," Porter told CNN.

The cop clearly didn't know what he was doing or just didn't care.
>>
>>140083028
This
I for one respect the police and will ANY orders they give me unconditionally
>>
Holy fuck

>thousands of cops across America
>THIS is the one that gets people mad
>>
>>140093257
even if you knew that doing so would be unlawful and would cost you your fucking job?
>>
>>140093314
Or get you put in jail.
>>
>>140093254
>just didn't care
We don't need to pretend.
>>
>>140092557
>You're a manchild who can't respect authority.
The cop didn't have any legal authority in the case of the other man's medical care.
>>
>>140093001
Then why were they after blood sample then? Why was the cop even in the hospital collecting evidence?
>>
>>140093277
Why shouldn't he piss us off, again? It's what he deserves.
>>
>>140093458
That's the cop's only function. He saw a little too much TV about how, "Horatio," bends the rules collecting evidence and threw his potbelly weight around. Turns out it left him winded against real law.
>>
>>140093257
So you would suck dicks if they told you to do so? Jump in a fire? Fucking pussy cuck.
>>
File: 1502362273120.jpg (54KB, 704x346px) Image search: [Google]
1502362273120.jpg
54KB, 704x346px
>>140093458
This has been addressed previously. Any evidence that the truck diver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol would absolve or partially absolve the police department of any wrongdoing in the chase that lead up to the crash.
>>
>>140084751
And you sat and took it like a bitch? Id have give them a flu shot in the fucking eye.
>>
>>140092939
>enthusiastically violates constitutionals
of course he did, that's besides the point. They would shoot parking violators, if they could get away with it. That's the mentality, of cops. They're not real bright, but the fact is, the orders came from above. Robocop was just doing what he was programmed to do.
>>
>>140092557
The most pathetic shill ever, your are.

>You're a manchild who can't respect authority. You're not a real man. Grow up.
Nope, that describes cops. They don't respect their own "authority" or anyone else's. The police force in the U.S. is a train wreck.

>>140092557
>You make it sound as if it was done on purpose.
I said they were chasing someone and that person crashed into the patient. In no way does that make it sound like anyone did anything on purpose. I'm no anarchist faggot, but you are a communist faggot.
>>
>>140080818
she should have claimed she was muslim he would have been fired and jailed and cuckdeau would have given her money
>>
Yeah there are you literally can't go down the street to the gas station with out a seatbelt or you'll be hit with hundred of dollars in fines, I can't wait until day of the rope
>>
>>140083974

I got a DUI in Miami Beach over a decade ago. The arresting officer was making over $160,000 a year.
>>
>>140092900
T.drugdealer
>>
File: 1502649341845.jpg (242KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1502649341845.jpg
242KB, 1024x819px
>>140093727
>implying he only did it because his supervisor told him to
>>
>>140093458
>34 year old man demands he be breast fed on /pol/
you must go back.
>>
>>140093257
If you're a health professional, you have HIPPA drilled into you. Violating HIPAA is a federal crime with severe fines and Federal prison time. The cop was asking her to break a Federal law with severe legal penalties. So, if a cop tells you to do something that will land you in Federal-rape-me-in-the-ass-Tyrone prison, you will do it?
>>
>>140093553
The actions of the cop i really dont understand. If he did suspect the truck driver of drink driving he should of just arrested the truck driver and taken the blood sample. He'd have his sample and if the nurse kept obstructing him after the arrest she would be in jail and he would still be on the beat.
>>
>>140093257
You're a shill faggot who sounds like the biggest beta cuck no-testosterone bitch to ever grace this Earth. This is an awful way to shill.
>>
>>140093823
Supervisors just push quotas anyway.

>>140093952
>Still pushing this tired old line of bullshit.
No. He can't take the blood sample. This has been pointed out to you many many times. He needs a warrant. You're wrong. The cop is wrong. The cop's boss is wrong. The nurse is right.
>>
>>140093735
>Nope, that describes cops. They don't respect their own "authority" or anyone else's. The police force in the U.S. is a train wreck.

Whatever you say antifa, there's many fine men & women that serve your countries police force. You just don't respect authority, because you're either 15 or you're retarded.
>>
>>140093778
>implying the cops aren't integral to the day of the rope
it's like you only read the wiki summary of TDD
>>
>>140094063
The agreement with the hospital is that there needst to be a warrent, or the truck driver was under arrest or there was a exigency.

He could have got his blood sample if he was under arrest.
>>
>>140089734
Nigger I don't speak spaghetti Mexican translate
>>
>>140094250
And yet the truck driver was not under arrest. Guess why? Go on. Take a guess.
>>
>>140090172
It maybe legal in your nanny state but people actually have rights in America.
>>
>>140094250
>>140094427

>there was a exigency
Also, bear in mind this does NOT apply to US law. I don't know how it works in Britbongistan but if you don't get a properly filed and filled out warrant in the US you don't get shit.
>>
>>140094085
Antifa my ass, you shill fag. YOU don't respect authority, that's why you're trying to stick up for this cop. You communist.
>>
>>140080818
There are 600,000 cops in the US. We see one really fucking up on video likes once every 2 weeks, because everybody has a video camera on them at all times now.

Seems like they're doing amazing.
>>
>>140094427
Because you have to be awake to be under arrest?
>>
>>140094567
This is too basic to let slide however. Especially since the policy NOT to do this already existed in the first place.
>>
File: 1502690213646.jpg (38KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502690213646.jpg
38KB, 850x400px
>>140094085
I don't respect police authority for the following reasons-
1. I have a higher education and am more intelligent.
2. I've been through the shit. They have not.
3. I have more knowledge about weapons, drugs, explosives, psychology, history, tactics, and medicine than 99.999999% of police.
4. I'm more fit than most police officers.
5. I'm older than many police officers.

Sorry, they just don't have what it takes to earn authority over me.
>hurrrr but in a court of law...
Means nothing to me because I never end up in that venue to begin with.
>>
>>140094607
Try again, doofus.
>>
>>140094550
>YOU don't respect authority, that's why you're trying to stick up for this cop.

mmmm contradictions are delicious!
>>
>>140091043
>police chase nog
>nog crashes into you leaving you so fucked up you're taken to a hospital unconscious
>why not arrest the victim?
Jesus Christ Britain is really a lot more fucked than I thought.
>>
>>140090172
Taking a blood sample to give to the police when the patient can't consent requires some kind of judicial review. That's a warrant from a judge or at minimum the patient needs to be under arrest. Otherwise they could go take people and drag them in off the street and strap them down and take their blood at the request of any random cop, with no consequences for such a violation of your autonomy.

If the nurse had taken his blood and given it to the cop outside of those rules, that would have been assault, anon. You learn this in nursing school.
>>
>>140093778
meanwhile illegal spics are driving drunk without licenses or insurance smashing into citizens in my city and not even getting deported

what a time to be alive
>>
>>140091316
THIS. The only reason this happened is because the driver was injured as a direct result of police action in a pursuit and so were trying to find anything in his system to say he was DUI and say that was why he was hurt
>>
>>140094767
It wouldn't have just been assault it would a 4th amendment violation.

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
>>
>>140094674
because the cops wasn't respecting authority. you've had too much sugar syrup if you can't follow that.
>>
File: 1479110187405.png (492KB, 702x417px) Image search: [Google]
1479110187405.png
492KB, 702x417px
>>140094085
>defending a cop who was in direct contradiction to the law he's sworn to enforce.

nigga don't strain yourself shilling so hard
>>
>>140094761
meanwhile in reality
>why not arrest the nurse?
>>
>>140094567
>We see one really fucking up on video likes once every 2 weeks
We see it all the time.

Then there's reports about other traffic wreck shit that not filmed. They departments being raided by FBI and/or state police, or being shut down because of fuckery, chiefs being fired or resigning and replaced over and over, rapes, sexual abuse, sex trafficking, etc etc.

Shill.
>>
>>140094922
>She's free, he's fired, his boss is under hot water, and the entire nation is scrutinizing Utah police.
Yeah, seems like it really worked out for the porkers.
>>
>>140094624
>1. I have a higher education and am more intelligent.

Maybe more intelligent than some, but it's foolish to believe you're smarter than all of them. But people can be smart in different ways so that doesn't matter.

>2. I've been through the shit. They have not.

Many cops have been in scary situations.

>4. I'm more fit than most police officers.

Sure you are.

>5. I'm older than many police officers.

Why does that matter? they're grown adults with a career just like you, just because you're old doesn't make you smart.

>Sorry, they just don't have what it takes to earn authority over me.

You don't really have a choice
>>
>>140094674
There's no contradiction there, fag.
>>
>>140094871
>It wouldn't have just been assault it would a 4th amendment violation.
...and assault. Doing procedures on a patient without consent carries very specific rules because if you don't have consent and you do a procedure anyway, you just assaulted the patient, as a rule, per medical ethics. People on Reddit like to debate on things like assault vs battery or if this is true in this or that jurisdiction, but according to medical ethics that we all learn in school, doing such a procedure would have been assault, and the nurse likely would have not just been fired but lost her license over it. She could also have been legally charged with a crime.
>>
File: 1500754392174.jpg (8KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1500754392174.jpg
8KB, 250x247px
>>140095004
I see why they call em Mounties up in Canada, you're so used to being mounted you've gone completely submissive.
>>
File: cop logic.jpg (169KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
cop logic.jpg
169KB, 600x840px
>>140083028
>>140089486
>>140092902
>>140087890
>>140089574
>>140090172
>>140091935

It's amazing how easily (((they))) tricked most of /pol/ into not realizing that cops are the only ones left holding back the white genocide.
>>
>>140095202
Yes. I was agreeing with you and adding my own points.
>>
>>140095003
The truck driver would have also been cleared, with no record. Even if he got a warrent.

you got to remember the nog dindu nuffin, he wuz preachin for the lord. Evil white man came and chased him and a drunk truck driver ran into him. need more money for them programs
>>
>>140094922
Why though? She was in no way involved and this is a case of police entrapment. Can police force you to commit crimes over there in britbongistan?
>>
Cops just impartially enforce whatever social order employs them. When the order is decadent and in need of dismantling they become the enemies of justice.
>>
>>140095319
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Explain how you get a warrant under this rule. Take your time.
>>
>Public's anger towards cops puts them on edge
>Cops get defensive of each other
>Cops get more comfortable with each other
>Cops get more comfortable doing unlawful shit around each other
>Cops rush in to defend one another on principle that they're cops
>Public gets angrier at cops
>Repeat
I've worked closely with cops before. The bad ones are 1 in 100, but the other 99 allow them to get away with whatever they want. Bad apple ruins the bunch. The best thing American police can do for themselves right now is stop defending assholes who abuse their power or violate the law. If this guy thought his coworkers would've crucified him for being a piece of shit, then this never would've happened in the first place.
>>
>>140095319
Also...
>Let's break the law to prove innocence!
God fucking damn it Brits have really fucking gone down in quality.
>>
guys guys guys....you are all talking about this like it really happened

are you seriously that stupid? don't you remember - the news is fake

this never happened. the nurse was an actor paid by soros, the cop was hired by the guy who wiped hilary clintons email server, i mean the guy video taping has a fucking credit on IMDB. are you guys seriously this dumb? trump says the news is fake, get on board or gtfo out of my country
>>
>>140095502
He wasnt braking the law the cop had a exigency to take the evidence.
>>
>>140095418
If the cops stopped treated civilians like the enemy then the public would stop being angry at them.
>>
>>140080818
You try and judge the entire police force by a few corrupt. Lol, fuck off kid
>>
>>140094567
there are over 10,000 people injured in police pursuits every year in this country. This case is not an anomaly. most of these pursuits are the result of petty offences. Hardly worth an innocent part losing their life over.
>>
>>140095589
You could be destroying evidence in your house right now. The cops have an exigency to enter your home and make sure you aren't disposing of evidence.

Does this make sense? I didn't think so.
>>
>>140095589
>the cop had a exigency to take the evidence.
Except he didn't. The truck driver was not suspected of committing a crime. And this spam, "Exigency," does not have a foothold here. It applies to, "Knock and search warrants," not blood draws. Reach harder.
>>
>>140095589
He didn't tho. That's why the mayor and chief apologized. That's why she wasn't arrested. That's why he's on leave now. Would any of those things be true if he didn't mess up?
>>
>>140080818
At this point, no law enforcement personnel should be resentful for the general public distrusting them. They have way too much power, and they don't get punished for abusing it.
>>
>>140095726
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Exigency+US+Law
>Exigent circumstance. An exigent circumstance, in the criminal procedure law of the United States, allows law enforcement, under certain circumstances, to enter a structure without a search warrant or, if they have a "knock and announce" warrant, without knocking and waiting for refusal.
So please, stop using words you don't know. You've already been told multiple times it doesn't apply here.
>>
>>140095612
I can't imagine that ever being the case. They're too much of an in-group. The best we can ever hope for is to control them better. We need to establish a system that brings the hammer of motherfucking justice down on any cop that abuses his power. Set up a separate party with incentive to bust cops for the bullshit. What we have now is a pale imitation of that.
>>
>>140096097
Pretty much. What's worse is the more the isolate themselves the more often they turn bad. They're really creating their own shit situation.
>>
Everyone in this thread is unironically a nigger just shitting on cops as a soulless and evil collective of "rural and suburban retards"

Sage and dont open this thread
>>
>>140095239
>I see why they call em Mounties up in Canada, you're so used to being mounted you've gone completely submissive.

>Obeying the law and respecting the police means you're submissive.

It's called not being a nigger
>>
https://np.reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/6xlndu/what_are_the_rules/
>>
>>140096202
Cop could have just followed the law. It's that simple.
>>
>>140092876
No they couldn't. The driver died while being chased by the police and hit the dude who was in a coma. You can't sue people in that kind of scenario and even then the case would be thrown out you dumb fuck. You are wrong, deal with it.
>>
>>140083028
pick up that can citizen
>>
>>140080818
They are definitely heading that way.

I bet the red coats would protect loyalist against rebels....unlike we've seen at Berkeley or Cville.

They literally stand down and let those that support get them beaten by mobs
>>
>>140093254
Utah laws had recently changed and the police department was in the middle of rewriting their own policy so they were in a void space on what to do.
I've been on both sides, as a medic having to deal with retarded policies and also having to deal with outsiders not knowing our retarded policies.
I sympathize with the cop's frustration because he is trying to get some time-sensitive info, and I sympathize with her having to follow stupid policies that will get your license taken away if you don't follow them.

All that being said, she could have solved the whole ordeal by just telling him they already had the blood drawn when the patient was admitted, which it was stated that it had been done.
I don't know what they teach phlebotomists, which the cop was, but all medics working in intensive care know the first thing you do is draw a rainbow of blood work to cover all your bases.
>>
>>140096272
>Cop could have just followed the law. It's that simple.

So a cop makes one mistake and you guys blame all cops? Give me a break.
>>
>>140096097
It's really as simple as civilian review and special prosecutors for police. Seems like an obvious fix, don't let them police themselves. It's more a problem because of unions than the local government.
>>
>>140096574
Consider his boss urged him on despite a standing internal policy not to pull this shit? Yeah. It stands to reason Utah police should be scrutinized.
>>
>>140080818
the cop is going to have internal affairs up his butt for the foreseeable future and can pretty much kiss non-seniority promotions goodbye
>>
>>140096546
If you watch the 19 minute video, when the supervisor gets there he says something like she's going to be arrested because he's tired of the hospital giving them a hard time in this incident and in the past. They knew the policy, even if it was changing, and I think that change was made last year. This happened because the cop wasn't getting his boots licked.
>>
>>140096460
>backspace

Subtle.
>>
>>140096574
>Give me a break
No. It must reflect badly on all police. The whole division should be ashamed. Cops have to take more responsibility for their criminal acts, in keeping with their increased powers.
>>
>>140096971
It wasn't one cop in this case.
>>
File: v...vey.webm (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
v...vey.webm
2MB, 540x360px
>>140095004
Look bud, I make sure not to antagonize LE, and to avoid drawing their eye.
But I still don't just blindly obey authority. Someone has to give me a good reason to be my boss, and just having a badge and some meaningless granted powers from sold old pedophile goons in government just isn't enough.
My father for example, was my superior and authority because he provided the bread, held down the fort, and was wiser than I. And older.

Authority is not something someone gets from me without good reason. And so far, there are two people alive today who I take orders from and THAT'S IT.
My uncle, due to age and some wisdom, and my older brother, for the same reasons.
Everyone else still needs to prove themselves before I cede some control to them.
>>
>>140096582
That's a good start, also make law enforcement a licensed profession nationally. Lose your license and you can't be a cop anywhere. Also complaint history can be looked up on the spot just like you can with a doctor or a home health worker or a daycare.
>>
>>140083028
This would never happen to a nigger, because it would require them to one) have a job, and two) be competant at said job.
>>
>>140096926
That's not even the best part. He also calmly explains to her with the utmost confidence in his argument that she should've just stood by and let them violate our rights, because if anything he did was unlawful the system would correct for it. The same system he was representing when he violated the law. It was like Rafiki hitting her in the head and saying "What does it matter? It's in the past?" except he totally believed it. Fucking disgusting. Every cop in that video should be in jail right now.
>>
You lads need to start issuing your cops with hats that look like titties, that ought to keep them in line.
>>
>>140096051
It doesn't give them authority to order a nurse to draw blood, that's what he's saying. The word has no meaning here. The patient was unconscious. Had he been arrested, she could have been compelled to draw the blood. But that was too much work for our copper badged hero, he just screamed about respect for his authority and put an innocent woman in handcuffs for no reason other than authority rage and a pussy power trip.
>>
>>140097552
>But that was too much work for our copper badged hero, he just screamed about respect for his authority and put an innocent woman in handcuffs for no reason other than authority rage and a pussy power trip.
You're spot on about that.
>>
>>140096926
Like I said, she could have told him it had already been drawn as part of basic procedure when admitting patients to intensive care.
I'm not saying he was right, but I understand the frustration of needing something done RIGHT NOW and not being able to do it because some politician who has never stepped foot on the hospital floor thinks they know better than the nurses taking care of the patient.

It has been the case several times in my career that if we had waited for the doctors official order to come through, the patient would be dead.
So instead we gave them what they needed, saved their life, and had the doc change the time on the order so we wouldn't get in trouble.
Honestly, doctors aren't worth shit 90% of the time. It's the nurses and techs that are with the patients to watch every odd breath and heart rhythm that really do the work
AGAIN, he should NOT have done what he did, but I understand his feels.
>>
>>140098040
>conflating life-saving procedure with breaking the law
Really? I can't justify it with any amount of forced sympathy or dissonance.
>>
>>140091981
Lefties like to pretend that Orwell wrote about right-wing authoritarian dictatorships, but he didn't. Every book was about the left gaining too much power.
>>
File: IMG_1889.jpg (63KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
63KB, 500x383px
>>140096051
>entering a house is the same as causing bodily harm and entering someone's body with the intent of removing vital fluids
>>
>>140098307
Yes, that's what I'm pointing out.
>>
>>140098040
>and not being able to do it because some politician who has never stepped foot on the hospital floor thinks they know better than the nurses taking care of the patient.
That's the issue tho. The policy was created by the hospital AND the police. As frustrating as it may have been, he knew better As for the rest, the urgency wasn't there. Getting the blood timely was important, but not for treatment. It was for liability paper work down the road.
>>
>>140097351
You lads should start giving your cops firearms so you can protect your beloved subjects
>>
>>140092682
>tells someone to read the fucking article when they haven't read it themselves
You are either a hypocrite or retarded with no reading comprehension
>Payne was attempting to get a blood sample from William Gray, a reserve officer in Rigby, Idaho, who was burned after being involved in a head-on crash with a pickup truck driver who was fleeing police, theWashington Postreported. The driver died in the incident.
>>
The government is your enemy and the police are the enforcement arm of the government.
>>
>>140098484
Why? The batons work just fine, the problem is not using them enough.
>>
>>140097171
Enjoy getting shot m8 :^)
>>
>>140098743
>the batons work just fine
https://youtu.be/YXHorIrLFIc
>>
>>140098296
Did you even read what I said? >>140098483
You have obviously never worked in a hospital.
The people that makes these rules are never the ones actually working the floor.
>>
>>140099285
Did you see anyone using one? No, you didn't. They work just fine if you actually use them, have done for centuries. Problem is hiring pussies and women, overseen by managers instead of actual senior policemen.
>>
File: 1502579999729.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502579999729.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
Copfag here. All I have to add is it's standard procedure to get the blood of anyone involved in a fatal cat wreck.
It's never been an issue before though because everyone I've seen in this scenario was compliant and capable of giving consent.

Also, Hopsital staff are worthless cunts.
>>
>>140099765
Nigger did we watch the same video? Multiple dudes had them in their hands and the one guy who almost came to exchanging blows had his awkwardly on his shoulder ready to swing. What kind of denial is your country in they literally see something and go "nope didn't happen"
>>
>>140099696
This policy was created for the protection of the people working the floor, friend. It protected this nurse from being bullied into assaulting her patient.
>>
>>140099696
I did read it and I don't think your complaint fits this situation. You're talking about being bound by paperwork when a life is on the line. This patient was getting treatment
>>
>>140099901
This has got to be a troll, but, I missed the part where you were a cop. NVM.
>>
>>140100059
So what you're saying is, they had them but didn't use them? No shit. Please explain how guns are going to improve this situation.
>>
>>140093257

So a cop tells you to suck his dick you would do it?

Wow /pol/ is full of cucks who want to get abused by the government because it turns them on
>>
>>140100123
How am I in any way trolling
>>
>>140099901
>Copfag here.
>cat wreck
I hear some places are actually removing the requirement for you idiots to get a high school diploma. Must feel good to not be on the bottom anymore, doesn't it?
>>
>>140100118
>>140100122
And I said she could have told him they already drew his blood, THEN I gave examples of why I understand frustration with stupid policies.
Holy shit your reading comprehension is terrible, are you guys doctors by any chance?
>>
>>140080818
I still want to know if the 'no blood draws without a warrant' policy is based on a federal law or court ruling.
>>
>>140100284
>I have never made a typo in my life
>>
>>140099901
Nigger what? My uncle was hit head on by some drunk fuck and they never took his blood after wiping the drunks face off my uncles. I was in a car that rolled four times and the driver died and they never took my blood.
>>
>>140080818
>Are cops to the point in the U.S. where they are 'Red Coats' in 1776?
No. This is why we have a court system. In general it should be relatively clear whether you are acting within the law or not. In cases where there is disagreement, we have courts. The police do not determine the law, juries and judges do.

The job of the police is to collect evidence for possible prosecution by state actors. They are not there to protect you or your rights, and they make judgment errors.

The current trend of police-bashing is due to the fact that leftist elements, both in and outside of the judicial system, have completely undermined faith in the courts to uphold the law in a fair and balanced manner. The police are then viewed as an extension of the courts, but in fact they are entirely separate, being "executive" force rather than "judicial" force.

There is no reason to attack the police for apparent miscarriages of justice since the police by legal definition are not an agent of justice. Judges and juries are the agents of justice. Those who speak out against miscarriages of justice by the police are in fact leading you into an argument wherein you assume the faulty premise of police authority in matters of law, an authority they do not have.

Do not grant this mistake even for the sake of argument.
>>
File: highcapacityassaultsnek.gif (317KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
highcapacityassaultsnek.gif
317KB, 400x300px
>>140099901
Get a warrant, you fat fuck.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>140091043
Is this bait, or are the bongs seriously this cucked?

Innocent until proven guilty.

If the police want to forcefully take from a citizen, they need a court issued warrant. Otherwise, the citizen is justified in defending himself with lethal force if necessary.
>>
>>140100329
She didn't have the authority to tell him shit, with no arrest and no warrant, he had no business being there in the first place and you think his badge gives him the right to the details of a patient's treatment? Where the hell did you take ethics class?
>>
File: pay.jpg (104KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
pay.jpg
104KB, 625x833px
>>140080818
delete this goy
>>
Faggot, pornstache pig was only looking for ways to protect the police. He was hoping they would find drugs in the truckers' blood so they could disavow any liability down the road.
>>
>>140100128
So what you're saying is even though they pulled them out, did swing a few times at the guy, they weren't used? And quite often, when guns are drawn even some of the dumbest niggers go "I don't wanna die today" and put their hands up. Meanwhile this nigger thought he could take on everyone of them cause they weren't capable of killing him.
>>
>>140100246
I was wrong. I am sorry. I should have just realized you weren't trolling. You are just that stupid.
>>
>>140080818
Salt Lake city is controlled by Mormons. Cops too. They probably feel quite powerful and meh fuck the law.
>>
>>140100517
>Fatal accident
>cop has no right to be there
You don't have to give any info about the patient, you can literally just say "we already drew blood on him".
I pray your family members never end up in a situation where they die because Dr. Muhammad was too busy doing his prayer up-downs to write the life-saving order the nurse could have done in ten seconds.
And since you are clearly retarded, I'll say again that I am not equating the cop's situation with a life threatening one, I am referring to the absurdity of a lot of policies.
>>
>>140100479
>Innocent until proven guilty
You're not being arrested by Judge Dredd. Arrests don't mean shit as long as the cop can cook up some probable cause.

>>140100598
That nigger was obviously high as fuck and wouldn't believe he'd be shot anyway. Old plod would've smashed his fucking knee sideways and went for a cup of tea after a job well done, nu-plod is an overweight woman who's been specifically told that violence is bad, mmkay?
>>
File: 1289191416976.jpg (180KB, 815x450px) Image search: [Google]
1289191416976.jpg
180KB, 815x450px
>>140080818
>Are cops to the point in the U.S. where they are 'Red Coats' in 1776?

Yes. But my Drunken Master Style is the antidote.
>>
>>140100531
lobsterbacks get out
>>
>>140080818
Faggot. The cop sat her in the back of a car for 20 minutes till he figured out he was wrong.
Stop being a soft pussy, and grow the fuck up.
>>
Cops are getting tired of everyones bullshit, they used to let a bunch of shit slide because they knew their actions could ruin someones life. However now that everyone is going "fuck the police" and "more dead cops," they are starting to crack down on everyone like they originally should have.

The people only have themselves to blame for alienating our men in blue.
>>
>>140101082
>Too busy talking about yourself to care about the actual point of the thread.
So you're a woman. Gotcha.
>>
>>140101082
You're obviously a nurse. Are you Carla from Scrubs? A spicy latina with a chip on her shoulder that knows best and don't take no guff? You nag like her.
>>
>>140101106
Arrests do mean shit, even absent charges. This can cost you your job and social standing. The state needs to follow procedure prior to fucking someone's life over.
>>
>>140101274
>too busy shitposting to read my original posts related to the topic
So many fucking retards in this thread.
I change my mind, I hope you and your family has to suffer because of some asinine hospital policy.
Maybe then you'll understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>140101106
So why would having a gun and shooting him be a bad thing in this scenario?
>>
>>140101495
She wasn't arrested, dipshit.
>>
>>140101082
>You don't have to give any info about the patient, you can literally just say "we already drew blood on him".
And with those six words, if I were your clinical coordinator, you wouldn't have a job anymore. That's protected information about the care of a patient.

And what was that shit about Mohammed? Are you really a floor worker?
>>
>>140101708
Because an armed citizen would be fully justified blowing your retarded head off on sight.
>>
>>140101273
>free blow jobs, get 'em right here, just show your badge
>>
>>140100364
Congratulations. You have a shitty police department.
Unfortunately not all departments share the same policies.
>>
>>140088539
that's why we need robot cops
>>
>>140101801
She was arrested. She wasn't charged because the arrest was bogus, but she sure as fuck was arrested.
>>
>>140101495
Well, in that case something's fucked and it's not the po-po's fault. Doesn't mean they shouldn't do their job properly.

>>140101708
Because you're not listening. If they had guns, they wouldn't shoot him. They have batons, but won't use them, why exactly do you think they'd be any better with guns? It's not the gear, it's the queers who have it that are the problem.
>>
>>140101801
Context, dumbass. The bong was saying that arrests don't mean shit. That is what I was addressing.

Hasn't school started yet?
>>
>>140101983
She was not arrested you fucking moron, she was detained for 20 minutes. Nobody would even know about the incident were it not for her pathetic histrionics.
>>
>>140101871
>nigger some how fending off a small army of cops
>one cop shoots him
>all the sudden you're fair game to everyone with a gun in a thirty mile radius
Wut
>>
>>140102050
She wasn't arrested. Get your facts straight or shut the fuck up. She was detained in a car for 20 minutes. Big deal. Childish, little bitch.
>>
>>140080818
>get arrested
>cry

White people are so pathetic
>>
>>140101976
Robocop would be great. Sure he shoots a lot of people in the dick, but he doesn't shoot the wrong people in the dick.
>>
>>140101808
So you care more about money than patient lives, got it.
You'd make a great coordinator.

And yes, I had to deal with all kinds of foreign doctors that prefer to jerk off in conferences than actually treat their patients.
I have only met a few decent, moral doctors. The rest are in it for the paycheck.
>>
>>140090172

Listen here you socialist euro bong cuck - in the U.S. individual rights are valued more by the populace and protected by the Constitution. Nurses cannot draw blood of suspects without a warrant, issued by a judge. This is codified doubly in U.S. HIPPA law as well. So, it was unconstitutional for the cop to order it, and illegal for the nurse to do it under HIPPA's civil AND criminal provisions.

She would have lost her job, been open to civil suit, and could have been criminally prosecuted by the feds.

So shut you bong mouth unless you are using it to prep Mohammed's cock to enter your wife.
>>
>>140102108
If you point a gun at law enforcement I'll gleefully blow your tiny lawless brain out.
>>
>>140102192
This. Anyone who disagrees is such an obvious leftypol cuck
>>
File: Problem.jpg (82KB, 341x283px) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
82KB, 341x283px
>>140101801

>she wasn't arrested
>she was only handcuffed, humiliated and "detained"

Hope supercop loses his retirement, lmao.
>>
>>140090172
This is because she was not arrested. She was rightfully detained until the cop could figure out what was going on. When he realized he was in the wrong, she was released, and the PD offered her an apology. Literally a non issue.
Just some entitled roastie making a scene, trying to get her 15 minutes of fame.
>>
>>140080818
You're a commie hurr
The police have the right to phnysically force people to do things they don't have the legally prescribed right to be forced into doing
But all gervernmernt is 110% bad
ISRAEL IS BASED BEST ALLY
The people of Flint should be paying the corporations money for all the ground contaminants they are stealing through their water taps.
Every other country on the planet excpet USA is the problem.
MURICA
WE CAN DO NO WRONG
>>
>>140102192
Are you really this lacking in basic verbal reasoning skill?

I was discussing the consequences of arrest with another poster. Not related to the story. Just arrest in general.

You sperg about how the woman was not arrested. I explain that I was not discussing the story specifically.

Then you fucking sperg again about how the woman was not arrested.

All of this aside, the state needs to follow procedure before enacting force upon the citizenry.

The nurse was doing her job in enacting the hospital's policies on protecting their patients.

The cop overstepped his bounds.
>>
File: 7a9f4Ra.jpg (195KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7a9f4Ra.jpg
195KB, 1124x1024px
>>140101506
>Asinine hospital policy
You mean HIPAA compliance? No hospitals in the US would allow this to happen. They would be facing a $2M lawsuit.
>>
>>140102365
I'm glad you can admit she was never arrested and this whole thing a non-issue. Thanks.
>>
>>140083028
LARPING as what you think Nazis think like based on what you saw on the TalmudVision Sad!
>>
>>140082543
>the nurse hit the jackpot

And innocent taxpayers are the ones who filled that pot for her.
>>
>>140085011
Yes, sad so many fell for that obvious LARP.
>>
>>140102666
She was flailing around and screaming like an autist, you idiotic cunt. Of course he used force to detain her.
>>
>>140102667
what face is this koshka making?
>>
>>140102342
>>140102529
So a cop can come to where you work, drag you out in cuffs, put you in a cop car for 20 minutes, then decide they are wrong and all of that is fine as long as they don't arrest you?
>>
>>140080818
0.01% of cops abuse power
Welp, time for revolution
>>
File: eyes glow.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
eyes glow.gif
2MB, 280x358px
>>140083028
THIS

Obstruction of justice it is. Comply then sue, simple
>>
>>140083028
Healthcare professionals are supposed to keep patients medical record confidential
>>
File: 1497708350364.jpg (38KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
1497708350364.jpg
38KB, 350x308px
>>140102676
>this whole thing a non-issue

It's all over YouTube, so naw.

She'll sue, and it's always a joy to watch some incompetent, bullying asshole get his comeuppance. The other cops probably didn't step in to stop him because they knew their "superior" had fucked up. Top kek.
>>
>>140102297
>So you care more about money than patient lives, got it.
So when you get to be the CEO of a hospital, you can tell the state to fuck off while you hand out patient care details and pay all the fines yourself. Do it on my ward and you won't have a job anymore.
>>
>>140102529
>When he realized he was in the wrong
He never admitted that he was in the wrong. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he was trying to use force and intimidation to obtain the blood sample anyway. At one point he even says he will walk back in and draw the blood himself. Watch the whole video and your narrative falls apart.
>>
>>140082543
>plot twist:
>the hospital made her sign an agreement on hire stating that 95% of the winnings of any lawsuit that happens while on the clock are company property
>plot twist twist: the hospital runs one of those "illegals get free treatment" programs and all of the money is going to go to treating wetbacks
>also the person she was defending was an illegal that was in car crash and the officer just knows he was drunk too, the nurse prevented him from getting justice and he will be long gone by the time the warrant comes in, not that it will now.
>>
>>140102856
As long as there is probable cause. The cop legitimately thought that emotional cunt was obstructing his investigation. I've actually been detained before myself, it's a non-issue to anybody with the emotional maturity of a teenager.
>>
File: a14.jpg (237KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
237KB, 917x720px
>>140102826
I really would like to see how Mr. Internet Tough Guy would handle himself when the cops have him in cuffs for simply doing your job.

assuming you have a job.
>>
>>140102340
I'm saying shoot the perp in the video you fucking moron.
This video>>140099285
>>
>>140103179
Except there was obviously no probable fucking cause
>>
>>140080818
All these stupid cops abusing their power!

FUCK THE POLICE!!!
>>
>>140083787
>know 3 people who went to be state police
>One a complete stoner thru University
>Another the greatest beer chugger of all time
>A nice girl who I think became a police officer after seeing the horrors being a social worker for a couple years.
I have likely 1000 hours of hanging with the 3 of them combined. Not power hungry people.
>>
>>140103278
Breach of the peace covers pretty much everything.
>>
>>140082543
>>140102695
Money isn't real.
>>
>>140103043
>>140103151

Like I said previously, to anybody with the emotional maturity of a teenager this is non-issue. You expose yourselves for being rotten tendie demanding brats by your posts. It's a shame your parents didn't love you enough to teach you self-composure and discipline.
>>
>>140102667
All you people care about is money.
Telling someone that blood has been drawn is not sensitive information.
I'm done with this thread.

I advise all of you to go volunteer at a hospital so you can learn the difference between actually saving lives and following the rules to a T.
If we literally followed every single fucking rule imposed on us, no one would have the time to do anything but chart.
Most of the time you have to go back hours later and put everything in when people aren't actively dying, but fuck me. It is literally impossible to simultaneously give meds and procedures while charting about it as is required by law.
Fucking dumbasses knowing nothing about how the real world works.
>>
>>140102676
>I think cops coming into your work place, trying to get you to break the law, the cuffing you and kidnapping you even if only for twenty minutes is a non issue
I'd kill you if I knew your location.
>>
>>140103179
>The cop legitimately thought
Ignorance isn't a defense. I've been detained too, and there was a reason for it. It's easier to go with something when you understand why it's happening. This lady may have lost her shit, but she was doing her job and confident she wasn't doing anything wrong. It's harder to roll with it then. And she didn't fight them off, she got upset by something she didn't understand.
>>
>>140103278
The cop mistakenly though she was obstructing his investigation. This IS probable cause, i.e. probable cause to assume an individual needs to be detained until further information can shed light on the situation.
I bet retards like you were the same faggots saying ZimZam was going to get charged. Fucking emotional foggots.
>>
>>140103670
LOL! I'm not your parents, bitch-boy, I wouldn't sit there and take your limp-wristed abuse.
>>
File: 1492304658742.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492304658742.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>140103485
>If you don't think cops can order you to do illegal things you are emotionally immature, unlike myself
She would have been liable for a massive suit and fired if she had actually done it by the way (especially after her boss on the phone told her not to). HIPAA is no fucking joke.
>>
>>140103730
>the cop MISTAKENLY thought he had probably cause
>therefor it's okay
Nigger what? And I would've cleared Zimmerman if he picked a random black kid outta a crowd and blasted him for no fuckkng reason.
>>
>>140103714
She was flailing around and sperging out. The cop had every right to detain her, that's why her lawyers can't pursuit an action against the cop.
>>
>>140104054
You have every right to resist an illegal arrest.
>>
>>140103659
If you can't tell the difference between
>Telling someone that blood has been drawn is not sensitive information.
And
>Obtaining a blood sample of an unconscious person on behalf of the police
In terms of federal privacy compliance you are a complete dumbass.
>>
>>140103730
>>140103981
I'm not a ZIMZAMfan, but he didn't break the letter of the law.
>>140104054
>that's why her lawyers can't pursuit an action against the cop.
yet. I read she was trying to work it out with them first. The video was released by her lawyer because they didn't like how that was going.
>>
>>140103950
I'm not saying she should have complied with the cop, but in situations where you have to legitimately resist a Police officer you can expect to be rightfully detained. The Cops aren't like your bitch-ass parents, they wont let you disrespect them and, or, refuse their orders without a good explanation.
>>
>>140104189
It wasn't an arrest, you retarded fucking mong.
>>
>>140080818
Most nurses are junkies and hate the police. Others are drunks and would blow a cop to get out of a dui but would probably spit the cum after.
>>
>>140104189
Exactly. The people have rights. The state needs the permission of the people to infringe upon those rights. If the state violates that, the people can use force to put the state back in check.
>>
>>140103981
You just confirmed you're an emotional faggot with no understanding of how an ordered Western society works. Go OD on some heroin, you piece of shit.
>>
File: GETBACKTOWORK.gif (2MB, 398x300px) Image search: [Google]
GETBACKTOWORK.gif
2MB, 398x300px
>>140083028
(((HELLO FELLOW WHITE MAN)))
>>
>>140104413
You can resist any excessive force with whatever the state allows for self defense. But good luck ever getting away with that.
>>
>>140104413
Are you so autistic that the only thing with wich you can respond is "SHE WASN'T ARRESTED!" Do you have anything to actually contribute? Or are you simply deprived of tendies from mommy for being a bad boy?
>>
>>140104503
The state can't infringe on another's rights no matter what. Popular opinion doesn't decide you forfeit your rights. It's like every blithering idiot with a keyboard has descended upon this thread.
>>
>>140104413
Please tell me how being cuffed and put in a car against your will doesn't fall under "unreasonable search and seizures" you fucking red coat apologist
>>
File: 1499353670376.jpg (47KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1499353670376.jpg
47KB, 458x438px
>>140083028
Yes goyi- I mean "fellow white man" follow all orders from authority.
>>
>>140104603
That doesn't invalidate anything I said
>>
>>140104619
Excessive? Yes. Justifiable detainment? No.
Besides, you emotional faggots act like getting detained or arrested is equal to death, and that there isn't any legal recourse for somebody who's been done wrong by the Police. Shows you've never been disciplined a day in your life. It's really unfair for dirty little shits like you and the rest, because you'll end up just like Trayvon when you try to pull your immature bullshit on somebody who wont put up with it.
>>
>>140105050
Yes, it certainly does. You're a clueless faggot who's opinion is as valuable as dog shit.
>>
>>140104776
I am placing primacy on the individual's rights. The individual's rights can be restricted at the individual's discretion. This is what laws are. The state should only ever have the power that the citizenry grant it.

Are you proposing outright anarchism?
>>
>>140090172
Salt Lake City has the worst track record for civil rights of citizens.Cops kill for sport there then let the k9 chew on the guy as he bleeds out. They would have tainted the specimen if need be.
>>
>>140104947
Damn, you're fucking stupid. She wasn't searched, and nothing was seized. She was detained for 20 minutes till the cops could figure out they were in the wrong, and then she was let go.
>>
>>140105117
>angry someone's rights were infringed upon
>you fucking emotional children
Who's the child really in this scenario?
>>
File: O MY.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
O MY.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>140103485
>Like I said previously, to anybody with the emotional maturity of a teenager this is non-issue.

>when you lose the legal argument but still trying to seize the "high ground" of "maturity"
>>
>>140105190
Then refute it. It should be easy for someone so intellectually mature as you. Please tell me how I do not have a right to defend myself from unreasonable search and seizures you red coat apologist.
>>
>>140094624

T. untrained LARPer from /k/
>>
>>140105205
You don't have the right to violate the rights of others, when you do the state is justified in correcting your misbehavior, but you still don't lose your rights. It's pretty simple. You should STFU since you clearly don't understand the topic.
>>
>>140105464
She was not searched not anything of hers was seized, you're conflating things in your emotionally charged stupidity.
>>
>>140105298
"Oh it's okay we only inconvenienced her" Jesus you people are pathetic
>>
>>140105117
>Justifiable detainment
It wasn't justified. Wrongly detaining someone violated their rights. That's why it's called wrongful arrest and not incorrect arrest. They were arguing over policy not law. If it was justified they wouldn't be apologizing to her and the cops wouldn't be on leave.
>>
>>140105598
This you fucking freedom hating mong>>140105626
>>
>>140105298
detaining a person is a seizure you retard
>>
>>140105610
Yes, in the adult world you're often inconvenienced. Sorry to break it to you, but you'll have to learn this the hard way once you get out of middle-school.
>>
>>140105626
There was no arrest made. She was detained for a few minutes.
>>
>>140105481
Kek.

Clearly the person emotionally screeching at opposing opinions is the one that clearly understands the topic.

I am arguing that the starting point should be individual freedom. But, we live in a society. We individuals need to trade and bargain to uphold the society. I think we should err on the side of liberty, but some law and order is necessary.
>>
>>140105792
NO it is not. It's a detainment.
>>
>>140105930
it never made it arrest. detaining someone for no reason or wrongly is illegal seizure.
>>
>>140105851
And if it wasn't wrong why are the cops on leave, lawyers involved, and so on?
>>
>>140105995

A detainment is a police interference with a person's freedom of movement. That is a seizure dude.
>>
>>140106099
No it is not. You can't just change the meanings of words to suit your emotionally driven outrage. She was detained --sat in a fucking car for 20 minutes, plain and simple. Grow up, and get over it.
>>
>>140105995
What would you do if the police kicked down your door and detained you? Just smile and take it? Because whatevskis!"
>>
>>140106298
it's the constitution dingus. I'm not changing anything.
>>
>>140106298
t. emotionally outraged teenager
>>
>>140106147
Because the country is inundated with limp wristed emotional sperg lords, so they have to do "something". Besides, her lawyers don't have any course of action to pursuit and they've pretty much admitted it.
>>
File: IMG_1932.png (140KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1932.png
140KB, 750x1334px
>>140106298
You leftist scum need to stop trying to rewrite definitions to fit your arguments
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.