[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened in the last couple of decades that made trannys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1504298246054.jpg (55KB, 670x388px) Image search: [Google]
1504298246054.jpg
55KB, 670x388px
What happened in the last couple of decades that made trannys go from snl skit to social justice issue? Was it Ellen coming out and will and Grace?
>>
>>140076644
But her dad is correct. There's no such thing as nonbinary. It is all modern terms for made up bullshit. Fucking stupid cunt actually has the audacity to cry on her social media about how her dad still has sense and how that might be disappearing soon.

GENDER IS NOT A FEELING
>>
>>140000000
>>
>>140076644
By that man a beer.
>>
>>140076644
Will&Grace did nothing wrong, on the contrary it showed the difference between a gay man and a fucking winged faggot extraordinaire (Jack).

The only catalyst for trannies political achievements is Obongo
>>
>>140076644
gay marriage was legalised
>>
File: enough.jpg (397KB, 1242x1659px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
397KB, 1242x1659px
the underdog is always right to faggot sjw's
the true culprit is meritocracy forcing degenerates to the bottom
>>
File: merchanthollywood.jpg (179KB, 777x515px) Image search: [Google]
merchanthollywood.jpg
179KB, 777x515px
>>140076644
Former VP Biden explains:

"Jewish leaders in the media are in large part responsible for American acceptance of gay marriage, Vice President Biden said Tuesday night.

'I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,' he said at a Democratic National Committee reception for Jewish American Heritage Month. He cited social media and the sitcom "Will and Grace," giving Jews a large part of the credit for both.

'I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry,' he said. 'The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. '

The vice president also praised Jewish contributions to science, immigration reform, the civil-rights movement, the arts, the law and to feminism."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/?utm_term=.933101fda543
>>
>>140079263
Archived it https://archive.is/Mro0s
>>
File: 1488132092661.png (2MB, 1744x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1488132092661.png
2MB, 1744x1275px
>>140077000
worthy digits, and painfully correct
>>
>>140076644
hope he disowned xir
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.