[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know what you have learned from /pol/ that actuall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: norm.jpg (123KB, 1842x1036px) Image search: [Google]
norm.jpg
123KB, 1842x1036px
I want to know what you have learned from /pol/ that actually helps you in real life,stuff that is not really black crime stats or ben shapiro statistics to win arguments but rather stuff that just shuts them down instantly.
Was turned on to Norm Mcdonald recently and he has this amazing thing where he gets to call ppl gay and if they get offended he just simply says "it is not an insult,there is nothing wrong with being gay"...it's fucking genius and liberals just freeze up and can't answer it.
Also an anti shill thread because everyone knows the libs can not into comedy or meme.

here is 4 hours of jokes anyway.most of them ruined by that twat egret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0dDWJOUeIA
captcha is being a real bitch recently and was forced to go back to the picture one
>>
>>140075545
Norm is beyond pol, don't taint him by posting him here please. Seriously, don't try to politicize the guy. Some people must be left pure.
>>
I learned to spot the difference between the Latvian Flag and Austrian flag.

Learned a lot of flags by sight actually. Didn't really know much of a fuck about them before.
>>
File: jew media silence youo.jpg (140KB, 1194x586px) Image search: [Google]
jew media silence youo.jpg
140KB, 1194x586px
>>140075545
>>140075826
Norm is another whore of the Jews and sucks their dick.

His cute little jokes are bullshit and EVERY comedian was "waycist" and said fag and acted like men just 15yrs ago until you little millenial twitter faggots starting protesting everything white and male
>>
>>140075826
Nothing's sacred, if he is truly made of what you say he is, though, nothing we do can possibly taint him.
>>
>>140076122
He's just a dude man, they exist. Not everything has a deeper meaning. Grow up.
>>
>>140076145
Well you could, if autists decide to spaz out on the guy. There is no ulterior motive, it's just a guy who likes comedy and made a living doing what he likes. Nothing less and nothing more.
>>
Hes a stealth red pilled beast. Brings up holocaust denial all the fucking time. You just know what hes really doing. Hes a sneaky little fucker in the best kind of way.
>>
>>140076122
And what are you even talking about? Race based comedy gets old in about 5 minutes. Get a sense of humor you larping piece of shit. By the way, I'm 35 and spread my seed in my 20s. Have you? Or do you just sit there and fap and complain? I feel sorry for you gen Z sex obsessed weirdos. Sex doesn't even come naturally to you failed experiments. You have to use technology to even hope to get laid. Pathetic. And you will never do shit about anything. You want to fight a war? Get out there and do it, but you won't, because you are waiting for someone else to start it for you. You do-nothing waste of oxygen
>>
>>140077294
Based leaf speaks true of a based leaf.
>>
The gold chain joke was good.
>>
File: 1504151524200.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1504151524200.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>140077294
I guess that is the jist of what I was getting at and how norm does the whole act stupid while being really smart lures them in and they get rekt...I wish I could get away with the stuff he does my leafy friend.
>>
>>140076122
he has an oral fixation his doctor tells him
>>
>>140077491
larping you say?
>>
File: fuck sufferage.jpg (568KB, 800x1915px) Image search: [Google]
fuck sufferage.jpg
568KB, 800x1915px
>>140075545
Racism is systematically designed and used to perpetuate class warfare. Everyone talks about color and not class. It's a fucking smokescreen. Also women shouldn't have the vote.
>>
File: 1477175497198.jpg (84KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1477175497198.jpg
84KB, 680x684px
Literally nothing. However, I starte lifting and eating healthy thanks to /fit/.
>>
>>140075545
>I want to know what you have learned from /pol/ that actually helps you in real life

It let me know that I'm not alone in my thoughts, and that that there are others out there across the globe that share similar values but feel unable to express them in public. So I guess it gives me a sense of community.
>>
File: dany doubles.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
dany doubles.png
88KB, 604x516px
>>140078503
jesus fucking christ I was having a great morning listening to Norm and that horses face made me feel sad...cheer up horsey
>>
File: 1504329653583.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504329653583.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
>>140078927
we are all here for you and just like many others this is the only place you can find real like minded friends even if they are all anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.