[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see these posters all over town >they demand the the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: berunioplak1787.jpg (52KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
berunioplak1787.jpg
52KB, 480x292px
>see these posters all over town
>they demand the
the workers' wages should be uniformized all over the EU, by the EU, which are both economically and politically insane
>find out today they are actually being pushed by our far right party, and it's the core of their program

Can I move to America?
>>
>>140072554
>move to a less white country
You've got it all wrong, my man
>>
I dont see the problem. Less skilled members get poached by the richer countries.
>>
>>140072554
it's from last week
>>
File: 1504254792376.jpg (39KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1504254792376.jpg
39KB, 600x722px
>>140072554
>standardize the incomes based on poorer member states
>riots in richer ones as people refuse to work for such low wages
>standardize them based on richer states
>the economies of poorer ones collapse as private businesses can no longer maintain a profit
>put it somewhere in the middle
>get a lovely mix of both.
I fully endorse this idea. It's about time this commie clusterfuck finally implodes.
>>
>>140072554
I don't know anyone making more than €650 a month, I make €550, uniformed wages will never happen.

>>140075635
>>140076631
literally this
>>
File: Szent eledel húsvétkor.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Szent eledel húsvétkor.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>140072554
>>
>>140076722
i make around 2500-2700 euros a month at a low wage, demanding job.
>>
>>140076631
You are forgetting global competition.
>>
File: a tiédet nem Gyula.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
a tiédet nem Gyula.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>
>>140076722
thats more or less the same here, for undeducated workers that is
>>
>work in logistics and transport
>the laws in western europen countries necessitate that truck drivers must make the minimum hourly wage in respective countries in which they will be conducting the transport
>this was introduced to combat competition from cheaper eastern-european transport companies after native companies in germany and france complained

why, then, does staff in Polish branches of carrefour or auchan do not make french minimum wage? they use our infrastructure as well and compete with native smaller companies (the ones that are left, 90% died when foreing giants entered the markets). EU is all about the equality of opportunity and equal competition..when it benefits Germany and France.
>>
>>140073535
>less white
>than hungary
Straya, I...
>>
>>140078023
What are you trying to imply, my 5% Negroid friend?
>>
>>140072554
The issue at hand is this:
Shitton of western european companies bought up eastern european ones or moved in to eastern europe in the years before joining the EU and after. They could expand here at ease since they had adequate capital - something eastern europe lacked because of decades of communism and the fast and not well thought out change of regimes.
For some years after EE counties joining the EU, many western ones kept a 7 year moratorium on the free movement of labor for these new countries - meaning that people from here couldn't just move as easily to let's say Germany to work as now. Obviously it was still possible, but with a lot more bureocratic burdens than now.
So in those 7 years, western companies had basically no limits to their expansion to the east, and there was also a mechanism in place to keep the masses of workers at home, where they could be paid fraction of the wages the same company would pay to their workers at home. I know I know, this is how capitalism works, it's all sunshine and rainbows.
But fast forward to 2017 - shitton of people have now moved to western europe from these countries, there's now even a noticable shortage of labor here. Because why would people stay here and work next to Bosch's assembly line when they can go to Germany and do the same but get paid say 3 or 4 times as much.
So EE loses a lot of its workforce, and that workforce keeps wages down in WE.

As >>140077640 pointed out, this issue has been addressed before, but from the other side's perspective.
>>
>>140081194
Cont.

And obviously, this proposal is so far out that it's somewhat unrealistic, but a big part of politics works on a bargaining basis . propose something far fetched, and then then hope to meet the other side somewhere in the middle.

I don't find it necessary to achieve total uniformity of wages across Europe, because that would be ridiculous, but we have to do something with the isse of EE.
>>
>>140078357
astaya = white niggers not good enough for white civilization
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.