[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obviously America will not invade North Korea and I highly doubt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Kim-Jong-un-600873.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-un-600873.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
Obviously America will not invade North Korea and I highly doubt anyone will use nuclear weapons against large civilian populations, why cant we just assassinate this guy? Don't all of his countrymen dislike the Kim jong family, it's would be a lot more sensible to blatantly assassinate him and deal with backlash than send hundreds of thousands of people to die in war
>>
I'm sure it's being considered at this very moment.
>>
Because we don't live in a movie or video game

http://www.businessinsider.com/kim-jong-un-assassination-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-7

This has been going on for over 60 years. You don't think anyone has thought of that before?
>>
>>140068305
Archived
https://unvis.it/businessinsider.com/kim-jong-un-assassination-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-7
>>
Does the US government have specially trained individuals like Ethan Hunt?
>>
Because the CIA of the 60s that toppled countries and installed right wing dictators has been replaced by women and jews interested in making money and funding terrorism. US isn't gonna do shit, and Iran will soon follow. Welcome to League of Nations 2.0. The end of America as world police. This country will face a slow decline and more and more countries will turn to Russia and China to protect them.
>>
Because you don't know if the next guy is going to be crazier??? Would we go all to shit and forget that we are a country if someone killed trump?
>>
File: YearOfFirmness3D.jpg (11KB, 226x168px) Image search: [Google]
YearOfFirmness3D.jpg
11KB, 226x168px
>>140067941
Because common sense isn't common, i honestly believe OP would be a better leader than what we have currently, BLOW HIS FUCKING BRAINS OUT, WHEN WILL KEKS LEARN?
>>
File: KIM.jpg (209KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
KIM.jpg
209KB, 360x360px
>>
>>140068434
Seals,Delta, berets, controllers. Basically all of the special forces.
>>
File: 1466766636607.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466766636607.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>140067941
Send some badass operators into NKorea, put a bullet in Kim Jong-un's head, do the same to everyone in his family to end the bloodline, imprison all of his allies in the government who don't surrender, confiscate their nukes and other armaments, let SKorea take the country over so we're not tied up with "nation building", the countries combine in a couple years and become Korea, ???, we're done.
Is there anything wrong with this strategy?
Why isn't this being done?
When can I be president?
>>
>>140073373
You clearly have no clue about reality.
>>
>>140073373
I have always been wondering. Do the american movies seem realistic(or at least close) to americans? Because your cognitive functions seem to be american pie tier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.