[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been thinking about Fatherhood lately and how i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Explanation.png (252KB, 762x675px) Image search: [Google]
Explanation.png
252KB, 762x675px
So I've been thinking about Fatherhood lately and how it very well could be the "make it or break it" factor for modern society and civilization. I spent a lot of time watching David Woods videos on the Qu'Ran and how Mohammed was just a hateful son living in a single mother household.

Black people at this point have a well known and self-deprecating joke about missing fathers. Black people also lead the nation in violent crime and petty theft statistics across the US and most of Europe. So it leads me to ask, could these possibly be related? Do black women have an effect? Is feminism making this problem even WORSE? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HOTEP MEAN?
>Puts finger on the PULSE of black culture
>visits The Root, leading blog on all things black culture
>Finds this article http://www.theroot.com/hotep-explained-1790854506
it's a really fucking awful read, it's just as dumb and contradictory in it's own surprisingly stupid way

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
Even lib media acknowledges my theory.
>72% black children born out of wedlock
>Even more worrying 67% (!!!) black children raised in Single Mother homes
Gonna post another pic to advance my ideas/discussion

I lurk A LOT and hardly ever post so please bear with me for one more post
>>
>>140067047
Please archive those

>http://theroot com/hotep-explained-1790854506
https://unvis.it/theroot.com/hotep-explained-1790854506
>http://politifact com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ
https://unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ
>>
File: Top Comment.png (18KB, 681x210px) Image search: [Google]
Top Comment.png
18KB, 681x210px
>>140067047
Why are black women completely insufferable, complaining about patriarchy? 2/3 (a very strong majority) of modern american black children don't even have a father so HOW CAN THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT PATRIARCHY IS?

Having a father is the closest real life example of what a patriarchy really is! And here we have the fatherless complaining about it! How can you hate something you've never had! At least the white feminists 75% of the time were raised with a father in the house so they have some experience

TL;DR
I fucking hate niggers
They are the dumbest, knuckle dragging retard civilization we have ever had the displeasure of hosting.
>>
Also, semi-related
I found Jon Stewart doing the hand shimmy
for no reason, and his fellow cohort next to him had to ask if he was alright. It was violent hand shimmy
>>
>>140067047
He was raised by his uncle

sage
>>
>>140067073
baste
>>
>>140069292
thats what you took away from this?
fucking reading comprehension you fucking nigger. Mohammed was raised by a lotmore people than just his uncle. He moved around between family members but he STILL DIDNT HAVE A FATHER. No reason to sage just read what I posted man I fucking worked hard on this fuck you faggot
>>
>>140069292
faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjpnZb7ESQ&t=1209s
>>
File: IMG_9823-1024x683[1].jpg (94KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9823-1024x683[1].jpg
94KB, 1024x683px
>>140067047

In order:

'Hotep' is Ancient Egyptian for 'Peace'

The 'Hotep' movement is essentially black people who, when confronting the social degeneracy and spiritual emptiness of liberal urban life, yearn for Traditional values. However, blacks have been unwilling students at the greatest enlightenment-values patricians that America has ever produced - plantation patriarchs like Andrew Jackson and so-on, most of whom were educated with Classical Philosophy. Early on, literate blacks deeply coveted this knowledge that to them, was greedily hoarded by their masters, however after emancipation, classical philosophy was deeply looked down upon as 'master' over 'slave' mentality.

Faced with the yearning for traditional conservative values but in a society where such is associated with white supremacy, Hoteps taken an 'out' where they associate with a form of conservative traditions that if anything else, can emphatically be disassociated with white supremacy.

The problem is that Egyptian philosophy is insane, 100% pure occultism that is totally unhelpful to what hoteps actually looking for, which is a way to be a self-actualized patrician themselves.
>>
>>140072596
thank you, thats all I really wanted
couldn't get a definition from the supposed "black culture website" and had to get it from the "white supremacist bean farming blog" sigh
>>
More like
>why be eye candy
>when you can be a buttplug
>>
its not the black part
its the female part
children need fathers to teach them how to be civilized
mothers coddle their children and never punish them
>>
File: AlexJones.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>140067047
>when you can be soul food
You are to the psychic vampires!
>>
>>140079172
lol
>>
File: birth-control.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
birth-control.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
Simple Solution:

Black Women need to Take their Birth Control

Wait to have kids after their Married.

End of Story...

But if they did that, they would lose their Free Gibs Me That, and Democrat will lose a 100% loyal voting base who they can scare from voting Republican who would cut off their Gibs me Dat.
>>
>>140082093
I think you're overestimating the mental capabilities of most niggers.

An example, if birth control were offered to niggers, most of them would think "But I'm not pregnant, why do I need birth control?" The concept of future or preventative measures is beyond their level of reasoning.

This is why black women use abortion as a form of birth control, because it solves the problem they have in the present. Then they go right back to having unprotected sex with no thought that they'll just end up pregnant again.
>>
>>140082093
I've got one thats even more effective. Just genocide all blacks. Then they will never have anymore problems.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.