[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought experiment for all you nazi cucks: If all other people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: pzx.jpg (17KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
pzx.jpg
17KB, 200x242px
Thought experiment for all you nazi cucks:

If all other people were dead except:

100 of the most pure blooded aryans who had the most primitive and barbaic form of Islam as their ideology. Average IQ of 110.

OR

100 people that include 20 whites, 20 east asians, 20 africans, 20 middle-easterners and 20 latinos who were so called classical liberals. Average IQ of 110.

And you had the chance to save one of those groups of people.

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>140064084

The answer is pretty simple if you have any sense in you.
>>
>>140064084
The first one
If you saved the second, you can go back to r/The_Dolan now --------->
>>
>>140064716

Epic fail my friend!

You would seriously have a civilization that was an islamic theocracy rather than what we have now?

*facepalm*
>>
>>140064084
>this group that doesn't exist, because I added a massive flaw just so you won't pick them
>or this group that does exist and in the scenario you wanted to avoid
>>
>>140064084
I'd save the second. Then as a ruler of the whole group, I'd put the whites and asians in charge, make the spics the workers, ensalve the niggers and kill the sandniggers. There OP, just gave you utopia. Faggot.
>>
>>140064930

Well? Would you really choose the group with the backwards ideology over the other group just because of their "race"?
>>
File: hi hortler.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hi hortler.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>140064987
Also fuck you OP and your shitty thread
>>
File: castanzagif.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
castanzagif.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>140064084

If you have an average IQ of 110 you wouldn't support radical Islam LOL

The 20 niggers and latinos would be far worse.
>>
File: muh western civilization.jpg (100KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
muh western civilization.jpg
100KB, 620x372px
>>140064812
>You would seriously have a civilization that was an islamic theocracy rather than what we have now?

I haven't thought about this, in islamic theocracy there would be no feminism, LBGTNKVD+ rights and other degeneracies! That would be racist and bigot!
>>
Shitty thread. Save the first one, eventually (if they have an IQ of 110 average) they'll come to the conclusion that it's an inneficient system.
>>
>>140064812
Absolutely.

Unless you like the idea of not having a family because a woman will fuck you up in court, you gigantic retard
>>
>>140064084
if they had a IQ of 110 they would have the basic understanding that their primitive & barbaric form of religion wouldn't work for them and would try to reform it to be more suitable or disregard it entirely

i wouldn't chose either of them because i see no reason to nor do they fit within my beliefs.
>>
>>140065268
This. Probably a slide thread and OP is a retard. Come on, /pol/ you can do better than bump this shit to the front page.
>>
>>140065499

So you would let the human race go extinct?
>>
>>140064084
>100 people that include 20 whites, 20 east asians, 20 africans, 20 middle-easterners and 20 latinos who were so called classical liberals. Average IQ of 110.

>get rid of all the niggers
>suddenly average iq is 160
>>
>>140064084
second group obviously,
even if the first group were all so called classical liberals, still the second group

greater diversity of genetic profiles increases likelihood of survival against disease.
>>
>>140064084
First one. Youd need religion to ensure high birth rates so mankind is saved.
>>
File: 1476208974595.jpg (86KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476208974595.jpg
86KB, 847x960px
>A religiously and ethnically homogeneous group or a fragmented society with no concrete ideology other than "fuck the state"

Yeah I wonder who'd win!
Filter any ID's choosing group two.
>>
>>140064084
If Nazis only cared about "Pure blooded Aryans" why did they align with Italy ,Japan,middle east,northern africa etc?

You've been brainwashed by 70+ years of anti-Nazi propaganda in the media. Ever wonder why there are no "evil stalin" /"evil mao" etc. movies,even though those communists killed more than the Nazis ever did?
>>
Are Kekistani posters just leafs on turbo steroids?
>>
>>140064084
Group 1 of course, survival insured.
>>
>>140064084
The Islamic ones, you can "cure" ideas/ideologies
You can't cure non whiteness
>>
Any group witb anaverage IQ of 110 would grow out of Islam very quickly. The main reason it never caught on in Europe is just that it's so god damn stupid. Yeah, it's fun that you can have 4 wives and slaves and stuff, but only a literal moron could actually believe any of it is true
>>
>>140064084
shut up you kekistan faggot jelly-thou
>>
>>140064084
>this flag
autosage
>>
>>140064084
The first one obviously.

The aryans will work together and will be able to release themselves from the shackles of that ideology.
The classical liberals will do nothing but attack each other, dead within one generation.
>>
Assuming I was one of whatever group I chose. I would choose the intelligent barbarians.

Say what you want about Islam but it would solve distractions like feminism, multiculturalism, art and even law. We would be able to focus entirely on military or scientific advancement. Surpassing the squabbling motley bunch would be inevitable.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.