[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-nam es-climate-science-denie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (277KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
277KB, 1280x720px
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-names-climate-science-denier-to-run-nasa-c9a46a6f4a52/
https://archive.is/u8WML
Why do we have a literal climate change denier in charge of NASA? Fucking Drumpf is so fucking retarded.
You have a woman who has never been in public school, and who wants to get rid of them entirely, in charge of the Department of Education.
You have a climate change denier, a man who sued the EPA over a dozen times, and has publicly stated that he wants to disband the EPA in charge of the EPA.
You have a man in charge of the Department of Energy that did not know the Department of Energy is in charge of our nuclear arsenal.
Then you put someone who was working for the big telecoms, someone who thinks American citizens don't need high speed internet, in charge of the FCC.
In charge of the Justice department is a man who wants the war on drugs; who supports civil forfeiture.
I wouldn't be fucking suprised if he hired a flat earther in charge of NASA. In fact I'm suprised that he DIDN'T.
>>
>>140047287
bump
>>
File: 78.png (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
78.png
422KB, 640x480px
>>140047287
>Why do we have a literal climate change denier in charge of NASA? Fucking Drumpf is so fucking retarded.
climate change denier is a buzzphrase and could mean anything
>You have a woman who has never been in public school, and who wants to get rid of them entirely, in charge of the Department of Education.
I went to a lutheran private school from preschool till 8th grade and then I went into the public system to finish junior high and high school. Take it from me, private schools are better.
>You have a man in charge of the Department of Energy that did not know the Department of Energy is in charge of our nuclear arsenal.
And the House Rep. for Guam was worried a MEU deployment would make the island tip over
>Then you put someone who was working for the big telecoms, someone who thinks American citizens don't need high speed internet, in charge of the FCC.
where did he say americans shouldn't have high speed internet?
>In charge of the Justice department is a man who wants the war on drugs; who supports civil forfeiture.
I live in california so sucks to suck

anything else?
>>
>>140048000
The dude in charge, Jim Bridenstine has no scientific credentials on him unlike the previous NASA chiefs. He's clearly unqualified.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUcsAFnwC7k
and hes caught on video demanding Obama apologize for funding research into climate science.
>>
>>140048000
well?
>>
>>140048306
>According to NASA, the role of the Administrator is to "lead the NASA team and manage its resources to advance the Vision for Space Exploration.
there goes your scientific credentials argument. the previous record holder for longest tenure as NASA admin was a guy with nothing more than a bachelors in mechanical engineering.

>and hes caught on video demanding Obama apologize for funding research into climate science.
and what if it turns out obummer was funneling money into research programs to push an agenda? they've been caught fiddling with results before, anyways.
>>
Aint no weather in space nigga
>>
>>140048663
>and what if it turns out obummer was funneling money into research programs to push an agenda? they've been caught fiddling with results before, anyways.
source?
>>
>>140048663
also,
>>Then you put someone who was working for the big telecoms, someone who thinks American citizens don't need high speed internet, in charge of the FCC.
>where did he say americans shouldn't have high speed internet?
the dude wants to get rid of net neutrality, thats why
>>
>>140048923
John Bates, who retired last year as principal scientist of the National Climatic Data Center, accused the lead author of the 2015 NOAA “pausebuster” report of trying to “discredit” the hiatus through “flagrant manipulation of scientific integrity guidelines and scientific publication standards.”

In addition, Mr. Bates told the Daily [U.K.] Mail that the report’s author, former NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information director Thomas Karl, did so by “insisting on decisions and scientific choices that maximized warming and minimized documentation.”

“Gradually, in the months after [the report] came out, the evidence kept mounting that Tom Karl constantly had his ‘thumb on the scale’ — in the documentation, scientific choices, and release of datasets — in an effort to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy,” Mr. Bates said Saturday on Climate Etc.

The June 2015 report, “Possible artifacts of data biases in the recent global surface warming hiatus,” which updated the ocean temperature record, was published six months before the U.N.’s Paris summit.
>>140049090
net neutrality only tries to regulate a market booming with growth and competition. that does nothing but fuck the consumer.

next
>>
>>140049482
wheres the link to both sources?
>>
>>140049676
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/

are we done yet?
>>
>>140049876
>“I also want you to know that, while climate science knowledge is evolving, these reports do not change our fundamental understanding of climate change,” said AGU president Eric Davidson.
This debunks everything youve just said.

Net Neutrality is the definition of a free market dude.
>>
>>140050177
It doesn't debunk anything I said. Just makes it that much more believable to think that people who need those federal dollaroos might manipulate the dateroo to keep it flowing. You're an idiot if you have full faith in any govt agency.

>Net Neutrality is the definition of a free market dude.
it's the literal definition of a government mandated regulation which has a tangible effect on US businesses and their business models. Protip: the US govt has no fucking clue which business model is best
>>
hell yeah we're getting the real fucking experts in here not the brainwashed marxist drone goys
>>
File: 1503386038243.gif (836KB, 317x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503386038243.gif
836KB, 317x320px
>>140050177
I'll take your silence as conceding the argument.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.