[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your excuse for why white women dont want to fuck you today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ads.jpg (251KB, 1280x1390px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
251KB, 1280x1390px
Whats your excuse for why white women dont want to fuck you today to short The jews the Niggers george soros ?
>>
>>140043711
my wife and her children are perfectly fine thanks
>>
File: 1502791016661.png (975KB, 727x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502791016661.png
975KB, 727x645px
The American dream has been borderline stripped
>>
>>140043711
I'm poor
>>
>>140043711
I don't try and get laid. that's why I don't get laid.
>>
>>140043711

I'm a spic.
>>
>>140043711
i'm too nice
>>
>>140043711
Mostly it's because I don't go out and socialize much.
>>
>>140043711

Man, even the fucking Gracie Barra jui jitsu academy has Mason pyramid. So fucking tired of that symbol fuck you kikes.
>>
File: TakeBackOurFuture.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
TakeBackOurFuture.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
>>140043711
One of those rare moments of happiness and optimism hit me the other day when I realized that right wingers tend to have more kids than lefties. Give it 20 years and we'll out-breed them. No wonder Generation Zyklon is a current happening. How long will it be till they wipe themselves out? What an comfy thought.
>>
>>140046240
>out-breed
cant out-breed an ideology
>>
>>140043870
>black haired man
>smoking
>short hair females
>brown hair kid meaning he will grow up to have black hair
DEGENERATE
>>
>>140046472
Political views tend to be passed down, or at the very least, have a major effect on the voting habits of the offspring. It's more likely that a family of Muslim extremists will birth more extremists, and it's more likely that conservatives will birth more conservatives.
>>
>>140043711
Whats your excuse for why you can not write a well structured sentence to be the stupid the nigger a fucking worthless shit stain ?
>>
>>140043711
>Whats your excuse for why white women dont want to fuck you today

Same as it is everyday, Pinky. I'm unattractive, annoying, and make poor life choices.
>>
File: IMG_6512.jpg (53KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6512.jpg
53KB, 512x720px
>>140043711
Except they do. I legitimately have a normal/somewhat attractive appearance but after talking to me for 3 minutes they realize how much of an awkward/autistic introvert I am and fuck off.

This cycle repeats itself for infinity
>>
>>140043711
What? To short George Soros? As in the stock market? I have and will continue to fuck white women, I rarely go on too long of a dry spell and when I do, I just get a hooker (a good one).
>>
>>140043711
didn't Knew Joe rogan was so short.
>>
>>140043711
I have a wife and 4 kids.

I've done my part to help save the white race.
>>
The strength of any people is located in their culture. White Nationalist larping is cargo cult mentality. Must rebuild from inside out.

Telling people to reproduce for demographic warfar isn't what motivates people to start families, without a positive culture no one will.

What motivates societies to prosper is spiritual and cultural, it's an inner torch burning in the human heart. That's the fire we must rekindle.

Our society today suffers from depression, self-medication and self-harm must give way to rediscovery of inner strength to overcome malaise

Every society is founded on an idea, a self-concept, without which a people is always doomed to dissipate into aimlessness and collapse
>>
OP is stupid as fuck!
>>
>>140043711
Mrs Rogan is a tranny? How could somebody look any trannier?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.