[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real Adam and Eve were an interracial couple between Homo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: 1300063901322.jpg (196KB, 1273x564px) Image search: [Google]
1300063901322.jpg
196KB, 1273x564px
The real Adam and Eve were an interracial couple between Homo Sapien and a Neanderthal.

Red heads and autism come from Neanderthals, but so does advances of civilization as the cross bread passed the larger brain mass too Homo Sapien descendants of the mix.

This is why sub Sahara homo Sapiens never advanced culturally or technologically.

Black Americans are mixed due to some cross breading since introduction of slaves to Americas And descendants of this prime mix. Therefore they are already advancing beyond their African cousins.

Neanderthal DNA has very dominate traits.

This was lost knowledge due to religion being used as a form of control. Likewise trying to force whites to mix today with modern Africans is an attempt to suppress neanderthal traits despite the fact that the traits will eventually win out.

For this reason rest assured that if (((they))) succeed in suppressing Neanderthal DNA in the Western Hemisphere they will go after the East next. Asians are also descendants of this mix.
>>
>>140043672
great thread, I think you forgot a funny flag though
>>
>>140043672
>Therefore they are already advancing beyond their African cousins.

That's not really true though, all of the smartest blacks I've met have been pure bred Africans
>>
>>140043672
me on the right
>>
>>140043768
I see you brought one for the two of us
>>
File: 1389844828317.gif (2MB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
1389844828317.gif
2MB, 180x135px
>>140043672
Neanderthal looks like a stereotypical Irishman.
>>
>>140043819
There are close to a billion sub-Saharan black Africans by now. In order to come to the USA they have to be the best of the best. If only the top 0.1% of them have an IQ above 130 that's still a million of them.
>>
>>140043819
>>
File: Range_of_Homo_neanderthalensis.png (148KB, 970x463px) Image search: [Google]
Range_of_Homo_neanderthalensis.png
148KB, 970x463px
>>140043919
Seems obvious when you consider the known range of Neanderthals.

Also the climate may have played a part in maintaining features
>>
>>140043836
Them red braids
>>
File: Banner_resized_2_1.png (425KB, 335x293px) Image search: [Google]
Banner_resized_2_1.png
425KB, 335x293px
I wonder what group today has a stake in a regional claim based on a religious origin story despite a common origin with most people of the world.
>>
>>140044361
Ancient Egypt civilization growth was ignited by downward migrating neanderthals who quickly become dominant males in the area and interbred with the best of the locals. Hence why DNA and mummy analysis shows that Egyptians from the Great Egypt period were very light skinned, had light colored eyes and red hair.
>>
>>140045571
Correct! Thanks for adding that point.

So between all the known cradles of civilization. All of them involved descendants of Neanderthal.
>>
Bump for knowledge and ultimate red pill
>>
>>140043672

Contrary to what Varg preaches, autism is mental retardation and is in no beneficial on an evolutionary level.

He married a mental defective, thereby helping subhuman genes propagate.
>>
Anon5 needs to post human origin kb.
>>
Pol is full of faggots. Newfags and Shills with their general posts this and general posts that.
>>
>>140047064
Oppenheimer was a autist classified as Asperger's on the scale.

Many autistic involved in some of the missile guidance system the us uses today.
>>
>>140043672
We have been breed by aliens for God knows why.
They never left, they took our ancestors and fucked with them.

It's not Adam and Eve. It's Adam and ay lmao.
>>
File: ThePyramid.jpg (260KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ThePyramid.jpg
260KB, 1200x1200px
>>140043672
>>140047139

When it comes to Human Origins, a KB was made on the topic & it can be found in the Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/

Earth was a Joint Colonization.
>>
>>140047583
I can't speculate on the reason why less than 100,000 Neanderthal (generous estimate of peak population) had such a large range. Aliens? Lost technology? IDK.
>>
>>140047879
That's interesting
>>
>>140043672
More valid than the out of africa theory. Great great great x1 gorillion grandpa Ooga booga the fair skinned neandrethal.
>>
>>140047583
they ay lmaos fucked with us when we wuz microcospical life-forms n shiet and that's why we have a mitochondria
>>
File: 55db988e14000077002e3dbb.jpg (296KB, 970x1452px) Image search: [Google]
55db988e14000077002e3dbb.jpg
296KB, 970x1452px
>>140048151
Add the odd generic behavior of red head genes that can skip generations and manifest themselves.

It pops up. Lightens skin.

One of the reasons I am not concerned about white Extinction myths.
>>
Autistic bump
>>
>>140047879
Thx, must have missed this one. Was waiting for it.
>>
>>140043836
sweden on the left
>>
File: 1504054272642.jpg (245KB, 664x771px) Image search: [Google]
1504054272642.jpg
245KB, 664x771px
>>140043672
>>
>>140045571
See above

>>140051076
>>
Neanderthal DNA cannot be replaced
>>
Irish guy right? Wrong. He's Turkish.

Neanderthal common ancestry
>>
How many good damn Korea thread s are needed

Get in here at home tor Neanderthal ancestors
>>
Jesus real name was Yoshua (Joshua)

And he was a red head.

Both were changed over time due to religious controls that subvert the heritage of our principles ancestors.
>>
>>140043672
Jewish blood is Cro-Magnon. That's why the Ashkenazi have such high IQ, they have maintained hybrid purity longest.
>>
>>140043672
i would add that blonde hair, freckles, and light skin was from northern neadners and continued interbreeding in the northern climes. (especially isolated areas such as doggerland)
>>
>>140054614
contrary to the American belief, the Irish don't have red hair at a higher rate than other whites.
Its actually the Scottish that do.
>>
>>140057244
The truth is that over time the Neanderthal DNA comes out as dominate. Maybe motive for trying to force migrants around the world.

I don't think Jews are evil. I just think some are, like many other religions.

Neanderthals likely created religion as a form of control. Their descendants have used it in every great civilization.

Israel so accepting of autism they have military units for them to be map readers.
>>
>>140057409
Sometimes saying redhead is easier, but it's those traits as well.
>>
>>140057625
Ireland has the highest per capita of red heads in the world.
>>
>>140057905
actually though, they represent two different migrarions - southern european cro-magnon and homo+denisov+neander in the caucuses.
>>
>>140056255
*Yeshua
Slightly different word in Hebrew.
>>
>>140058066
Cro are considered early Homo Sapiens. Cro magnon does not have a taxonomy status.
>>
>>140058447
In the end, modern name in English should have been translates as Joshua not Jesus.
>>
>>140056255
Keep in mind, egocentric Joshuas reading this, that this does not mean you are a Christ just because of this name, although everyone has the potential to be a vessel for Christ, just as Jesus did.
>>
>>140047879
>Retard5 here again
>>
>>140059098
The logic of labeling Josh as egocentric for wanting to correct a revision of history created in medieval times is quite interesting.
>>
File: breaded.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
breaded.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>140043672
What's up with all the bread?
>>
>>140058675
true. however, i just meant to point out that it was a different migration/path. Also, more denisovan. Its why doggerland/scandanavians.
>>
>>140043672
>>140058675
I'm actually really stoked that others are digging into this for real now. Lots of advances in anthropogeny - we should get a regular thread on this.
i believe you can have a predictable political theory based on species ad mix and regional development models.
>>
>>140059599
With the close genetic pairing of modern Persians and Turkish to northern Europeans (10000 years) the conclusion that seems logical is that those traits of blonde hair freckles, also came from the Neanderthal which had overlapping range
>>
>>140060009
first wave of northern human migration was 20kya. Samis were trapped on the other side of the ice age. You've you seen one- rene zellwigger..
>>
>>140059959
A lot of this came about on accident for me trying to understand genetic links and theories regarding red hair and autism as well as trying to understand what could be causing a natural incline of autism cases.

Neanderthals brain was bigger but shaped differently. Some of the proposed language theories for Neanderthals sounds very close to many autism cases.

The hybrid of Homo Sapien and Neanderthal has had major benefits to Man kind. I hope we can help continue that climb while also understanding some of the draw backs.
>>
>>140060254
Or a migration back. Having already been hybrids.
>>
>>140060436
Dude. I just posted an article about that link two days ago. There's speculation that we're seeing the "neadrathalization" of white people because of climate change. This means autism and schizophrenia. (I believe both struggle against the more complex architecture jammed in a smaller brain size - one removes empathy, the other connections)
>>
>>140043672
>mfw I actually love america because we are eventually going to breed the true master-race; an amalgam of all the best qualities of all races.

>6'6" well hung, wavy-haired, tanned, big brained, big butted, big hearted motherfuckers.

I AM HOLDING OUT FOR US 'MURICA.
>>
>>140060651
True. But I believe the northern isolation - post doggerland 7kya - is relevant to our cultural development.
>>
>>140061011
Interesting. How do they put climate change into play? Sounds like a crash great for grants.

I would place more blame on higher availability of stimulants that promote brain growth over Generations as a higher contributing factor.
>>
>>140059507
I hope you are partially dyslexic or something to that effect because how the fuck you otherwise inferred that, I don't know. That meant that that message was directed at Joshuas lurking itt who just happen to be egocentric. That does not mean nor, was it a declaration of, that all Joshuas are egocentric.
That fact that you took it as such, if it wasn't a reading comprehension mistake, shows that you actually are a bit egocentric in some way; otherwise, you would not react that way.
Joshua.
>>
>>140061142
Neanderthal archeology on their culture showed evidence that old and sick were cared for. They buried their dead. Of course why they did that or what oral tradition they may have had is lost
>>
>>140061487
You sound like your seething. Josh will forgive you, if you call on his name.
>>
>>140061378
Actually, I've read several theories that may or may not be related: 1) that these types of behaviors are manifest in any developmental stage of evolution in apes. and 2) climate change - warmer weather is a growth signal for our genetics and 3) more comprehensive brain architecture struggles with smaller, sapiens brain size.
>>
>>140061796
absolutely. they also consumed medicinal plants like chamomile.
The use of fire and burial of the dead was around with the heidelbergs.
There's a lot of our history we do not know.

Like, did you know that the genes that express light hair and blue eyes are up to 70% neander?
>>
File: 1502849900617.jpg (9KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502849900617.jpg
9KB, 480x270px
>>140047879
Remember that time that dude called your dad and he was all ashamed of you and shit? Lets have a knowledge bomb on that pretty pl0x
>>
>>140062033
Not much can be done about 1 & 3 , but if 2 than wouldn't that not suggest a small time for effect such as temperature during gestation? Essentially putting peggo ladies under temperature controlled recommendations during pregnancy.
>>
>>140043672
>Red heads and autism come from Neanderthals
The Neanderthal red head gene is not the same as the human one.
>>
so are you saying that autistic gingers are peak humans?
>>
>>140043819
From Africa, I'm presuming.

That's selection bias. Only the most intelligent and most driven and most successful can actually get into the country. If you took the AVERAGE pure African and the average American black, I guarantee you the American blacks are smarter. Crazy to think of them as the smartest of their species, but that's how it is.
>>
>>140062263
Oh yes some of this thread discusses that. Red hair genes may play a factor that ordinate from Neanderthal as well.red heads can have blonde children as well the two genes bering Veritas similar that tips the scale between red and blond
>>
>>140062407
Well, in anthropological time, the rise of autism/schizo has been over the past few decades. It does coincide with rising temperatures (which I believe is systemic, not human, btw).
Just an FYI. I'm peasant_dennis on proton if you ever want to discuss/share research.
>>
nice theory anon, make it happen
>>
>>140062570
Wrong. One of the leading theories for the origin for red hair in Homo Sapiens is from. Neanderthal cross breeding.
>>
>>140062742
No they are symptoms of Neanderthal DNA with their own pros and cons. Obviously much of the spectrum of autism is a disability in our society
>>
>>140061950
Not at all. I actually support this thread and what you are doing. I just don't like it when people make baseless accusations towards me and try and frame things I said as they aren't. As I'm sure you wouldn't like the same done to yourself, anon.
You are actually the one who would need forgiveness in this case since you bore false testimony against me and then mocked me for seeking vindication, which doesn't follow the direction to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself," as instructed by the original Jesus/Yeshua/Yoshua/Joshua. But honestly, Josh? If you are seeking the Divine in the physical material of the lower self and whatever assigned name it may be and not seeking Divine within the Christ, which was bestowed upon the Man through anointment in the Holy Spirit, you are missing the point. Tread carefully. Lest you slip on your own pride.
>>
>>140062795
I'll check it out. I'm just an autist with time on my hands.
>>
>>140063266
Wait. What's wrong with Josh? It's a good name. Strong name. Better than some random letters and vowels strung along.
>>
>>140063177
I don't actually consider it a disability. particularly with asperger symptoms (the majority of cases). It presents as intelligence that doesn't want to be bothered by bs. Less empathy, which would coincide with neanders. An interesting point - their brain was just as big, but without a large frontal lobe. Basically, lethal intelligence.
When we were mixed, the brain shrunk (allowing neanders to give birth easier - a problem they developed with rapid brain growth). What makes us "human" is that the architecture of thought stayed together during this adaptation.
>>
>>140063609
I see your responses to other posts and then I see yours to mine, and I am befuddled by how you keep misunderstanding what I am saying.
There is nothing wrong with the name, Josh, Josh. But compared to the title of Christ it is like a dirty, soiled, garment compared to a spotless, immaculate, garment. As is my own name. As is all Earthly, Worldly names.
>>
>>140062750
White dick is basically a guaranteed stat buff for the offspring. Captain Kirk did nothing wrong.
>>
>>140054614
>oh look, the descendant of a janissaries we took from Balkanlar is white, unlike our average shitskin. Who would have thought?
>>
>>140062750
>I guarantee you the American blacks are smarter.
You would expect the children of blacks with significant white mixture, Jamaicans for example, to do better than and the children of Africans in school? Look it up.
>>
>>140047881
They were incredibly strong and hardy. Every man had near Navy Seal level endurance.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.