[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes Jews so much smarter than whites? How can they manipulate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

File: MasterRace.png (2MB, 1191x1900px) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2MB, 1191x1900px
What makes Jews so much smarter than whites? How can they manipulate and dominate them so easily? How come they're disproportionately represented in anything that requires intelligence?
>>
>>140043371
They are more successful because they are wealthy nepotists and have been since the middle-ages.
>>
>>140043371
We have to struggle to motivate ourselves with higher concepts like duty, God, etc. and the number who actually see it as self-preservation are a vast minority. They have been motivated by pure hatred for centuries and that fuel will likely never run out.
>>
Is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion a good read?
>>
>>140043371
Because we follow God and you follow false idols (jesus)
>>
File: 161f9y9.jpg (14KB, 338x353px) Image search: [Google]
161f9y9.jpg
14KB, 338x353px
>>140043371
sage the fucking shill thread by this kike faggot we just wrecked him earlier and hes at it again
>>
>>140043371
Glorious Herrenrasse cucked by the lowly untermensch.
>>
>>140043566
>>140043639
>>140045212
>nigger-tier answers and excuses
>>
>>140047219
your thread down the drain , saged again
>>
File: JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (281KB, 490x639px) Image search: [Google]
JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif
281KB, 490x639px
>>140043371
no picture of john von neumann, one of the greatest jews to ever live? shooting yourself in the foot

>ashkenazi jew

>smartest man to ever live, IQ > 220

>100% eiditic memory, could recite a book he read 20 years ago word for word, backwards, in another language

>completely neurotypical, regarded as very funny, held parties at his house every week
>profound mental computation, could perform complex calculations (calculus and higher maths) in his head orders of magnitude faster than the computers of the day (they often had him verify the results of the computer), and could outperform a team of mathemeticians by minutes using only his head and to a higher degree of accuracy.

>saved the world from the nazis AND the soviet union virtually single handedly on multiple fronts, including crucial steps in development of the bomb, and convincing and orchestrating the US response to the threat of the soviet union.

>"If you say why not bomb them tomorrow, I say why not today?"

>coined MAD mutual assured destruction, and many other terms

>created the computer architecture used by all computers today

>profoundly gifted mathemetician, created game theory (now a nobel field) among many many other things (the list is longer than the line limit for posting)

>godel used to go to john when he had trouble with a math problem

i've probably forgotten a lot, he was at the very least a 1-in-100 to 500 years human being, likely even smarter than the likes of newton and davinci. it is often remarked that he squandered his raw potential on low hanging fruit of humanity's problems. however, he died young and devoted most of his later years to political issues, and he was vital in saving us from russian domination.
>>
It's just effective brainwashing similar to Muslim hive mind.
>>
File: IMG_2417.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2417.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>140044660
>Somebody is jelly of Jesus as their prophet.
>>
>>140048348
jidf pasta, neck yourselfves faggotsagekikes
>>
File: Communist Nazi Jew meme.gif (7KB, 200x480px) Image search: [Google]
Communist Nazi Jew meme.gif
7KB, 200x480px
>>140043371
Jewish society was set up early on so that the most intelligent were rewarded the most. Eventually tests were made by rabbis, and those who could memorize the torah the best, along with calculation and best test performance were given positions of power. Powerful life was so good that Jewish people wanted their children to be smart as well, so naturally eugenics took place. Intelligence was valued over looks.

Jews are able to come to power so easily in European societies because white societies are highly individualistic, and it only takes a small group of people with strong in group behavior to take over.

Read "The Jew in American Politics" by Nathaniel Weyl if you want an in depth history of Judaism for the past 2000 years as well as its roots in America and intellectual movements
>>
>>140043371
Whites are altruistic, if whites werent altrustic idealists then they would form tribes and cliques in their intetests nd the Jew would have nothing, but alas the Jew poisoned all European organization with their brainpoison.
>>
>>140048948
>you want to form european organization
>insert tertiary element burden to the European organization
>>
>>140043371
G-d literally created heaven and earth for the Jews.
>>
>>140049116
Ok Jewish slave.
>>
Jews are unironically the master race, Hitler and his brown shirts were the "WE WUZ KANGZ" of their day
>>
>>140048348
>created the computer architecture used by all computers today

Actually the stored-program computer architecture was created by Presper Eckert and John Mauchly and von Neumann used his power and authority to steal the credit. This is detailed in Scott McCartney's book, "ENIAC".
>>
Thirst for power and the ruthlessness to have it at all costs. It's why education is heavily emphasized in Jewish culture as being a priority, it's the route that leads securely to power and money. The corrupt are attracted to power and the powerful are corrupt. The Jews are a corrupt people.
>>
>>140044660
what's it going to take to get you kikes away from us.
>>
>>140043371
>What makes Jews so much smarter than whites?
Lying - just like everything else.
>>
>>140050800

>education = power = corruption

It's a good thing we have noble retards like you around, anon
>>
File: 1503321280318.jpg (32KB, 750x609px) Image search: [Google]
1503321280318.jpg
32KB, 750x609px
>>140048948
>whites are altruistic
>that's why they massacred, raped and enslaved entire continent guys
>>
>>140050800
You idiots are just as ruthless if not more but for them are nothing more than useful retards.
>>
>>140043371
Lies

Minimal number of Jews now have true capital. K

They're trying though and want you to believe they have it all.

Absent WW2 reparations how rich would the average Jew be?

Plus, you'd crave money too if you were short, ugly, and harry.
>>
>>140055999
It's irrelevant if you believe their "lies" or not, you're still their bitch and nothing more than a gear in their machine.
>>
>>140056264
Machine yeah? I only fuck with your commie machine fag. And it doesn't work. Just like commies and communism.

And your only a bitch when you allow yourself to. So much world...so few Jews.

And again, at least I can get laid without being paid
>>
>>140043371
Jewish anon here. It's because of a complete lack of conscience and feeling of superiority. Also, our parents teach us to read at an early age which gives an advantage over others growing up. I was in a poor family but was in the 99th percentile on all standardized testing in school, and was valedictorian in community college. I'm pretty sure it was because of an early focus on education.

Also, we're good at equivocating and arguing any point for any reason. We have no problems with playing the prosecutor and the defense - If you say that it's sexist for breast cancer to get more research $ than prostate cancer - even though they kill the same number of people - I will say that prostate mostly strikes older men. But if you had said that they deserve equal funding, I could point out that lung cancer kills more than both, and gets less funding. I could also say that "any research money is good,"and you're a terrible person for wanting to cut breast cancer research.

We really don't care about anything but winning, there's a reason why we all go into law. "The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" is the truest description I've ever heard.

I still don't understand why some betray themselves and their own countries (i.e., the "refugees welcome" scumbags in Belgium) but everything else can be explained by high intelligence and lack of compassion.
>>
File: We wuzn't gorrilas n sheet.jpg (81KB, 798x820px) Image search: [Google]
We wuzn't gorrilas n sheet.jpg
81KB, 798x820px
>>140043371
>"Pure aryan"
>South American
Mah nigga u no even trying.
>>
>>140043371
masters of deception
>>
File: tesla.jpg (64KB, 703x994px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
64KB, 703x994px
>>140048348
>Created nothing
>Has no impact on modern life
>Stole all credit for everything like all Jews do
>Smarter than Tesla and Davinci
Sure thing nigger.
>>
>>140043371
"Jews" aren't necessarily smarter, they just hail from a culture designed to custom-build sociopaths, from circumcision through the infamously unhealthy "Chosen" self-image to the exacting rulework of the Talmud. This allows them to exploit the empathy of others without tell, resulting in an easier time around nepotism and systems prone to becoming afflicted with it; it's similar to the way rats will take from feeder trays left in place for birds by the sentimental, or the way negro populations burst beyond any and all reasonable scale when you start feeding them. Now the Americans and British whom they are currently leeching from happen to be staunch individualists and, bless their moron hearts, practice dysgenic cultural conventions (e.g: obsessing about money, not reading) to such an extent that the disparity seems ludicrous - but it is nothing a good Jew Law can not usually fix.
>>
>>140043371

The average IQ of Ashkhenazi Jews of 200 gorillian is a fiction promulgated to enhance the prestige of the Jewish people. Jews are a semitic people. Arabs have very low average IQ.

the IQ issue is a red herring Jews and shabbos goyim use to excuse Jewish nepotism and global supremacy.
>>
File: catnip.jpg (32KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
catnip.jpg
32KB, 460x460px
>>140058633
I never even considered the psychological impact of being betrayed and maimed by your own parents.

Is this why they are so adamant about circumcision?
>>
File: Circumstance.png (808KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Circumstance.png
808KB, 653x1024px
>>140060901
Possibly, I've never really known a lot of Jews. Most importantly however they circumcise on the eighth day of the infant's life, meaning it's not so much that psychological impact as the one of intense pain out of nowhere in earliest life. Additionally, the frontal lobe is negatively affected for life - causing reduced emotional bonding, obsessive behavior and other goodies that are usually exhibited by autists and typically blamed on vaccines in the West. My ancestors used to call it "lacking your third eye" or "having smiler syndrome" ("smiler", in German "Itzig" after the name Isaac, "God has smiled (upon us)", being our equivalent of "kike"), a famous American case of similar changes happening after frontal-lobe-damage is Phineas Gage (though I don't think he was circumcised). Pic related.
>>
>>140043371
A lot of it is having control of the banks in order to carry out all the other interconnected webs, as money controls the world. Because of Christianity, most Jews started out opening banks and didn't see anything wrong with usury. This money accumulated and they slithered their way into institutions through nepotism and money to gain power.
>>
>>140044660
Y-yesha was a f-false prophet phoney!
>>
File: TheyLiveIndeed.jpg (2MB, 1651x4679px) Image search: [Google]
TheyLiveIndeed.jpg
2MB, 1651x4679px
>>140062962
Why is it that these threads always crap out after I post in them? Feels good being the slide destroyer. Everyone take a look at this next pic related here too: It should help you look for the enemy.
>>
>>140062962
>Autism
>reduced emotional bonding
yes
>obsessive behavior
Certainly not autism exclusive, and only affects a small majority of autists.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.