[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you side with the Israelis or the Palestinians? Think carefully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: aw.jpg (42KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
aw.jpg
42KB, 850x464px
Do you side with the Israelis or the Palestinians? Think carefully for you may answer this only once
>>
No one, fuck them.
>>
>>140039908
Palestinians should genocide the kikes, then deconvert from jewish religion.

America can't protect you forever, jew.
>>
Neither. The more bloodshed the better.
>>
I've been to Israel twice.

Israelis are normal, decent people and are quite conservative on average.

Arabs and Palestinians tend to be a bit loopy
>>
File: 1452793402676.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452793402676.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>140039908
>>
>>140039908
Well kiwianon I'm a bit conflicted...
Jews are fucking shit obviously but if they actually stayed in Israel it's a nice idea
They're the FOB against the ragheads and are due support if it weren't for Merkel circumventing their defensive position
At the same time I think most of the Gaza population are innocents taking the wrath for the others dissidence in that they were born into Islam and as such can't be blamed for being Islamic

TLDR: If you could stop the Immigrants and send all Jews to Israel I would support Israel
>>
One side is actually part of the free world, and the other is barbarians wanting to obliterate all cultures other than their own. And once you actually talk to some Jews you realize that the retarded leftists among them are just as subversive there as they are everywhere else.
>>
File: yodapepe.jpg (51KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
yodapepe.jpg
51KB, 500x473px
yes.
>>
>>140039908
Both
I think they all need death
>>
>>140039908
I support any people that seeks independence from a foreign power

I support anyone that fights against an invadr

I support anyone who fights the jew

Palestine m8.
Anyway, once israel is removed i hope muslims can do what they do best: killing each other.
>>
>>140041151
Unless they Unite against a common foe...
Which is what they would do if they removed Israel, which the Jews in Western Power would stop
Or we would do against Islam which the Jews in Western Power would stop
>>
>>140039908
I think we should glass them both, I'm all for equality you see
>>
>>140040032
>hate jews
>don't support them moving away to their own state
that's illogical
>>
File: tumblr_nb3hg4XH0c1tec7r3o2_540.jpg (66KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb3hg4XH0c1tec7r3o2_540.jpg
66KB, 540x303px
Only one side dude.
>>
>>140039908
neither

fuck all sandkikes
>>
Let them consume israel and from there they can just consume themselves, easy peasy.
>>
File: 1492031937138.jpg (31KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492031937138.jpg
31KB, 322x322px
>>140039908
something about dead shitskin babies makes me happy
>>
>>140039908
I'm quite new to this whole Israel-Palestine conflict, but I'll probably side with the Israelis. That is partly due to the fact that the Israelis are white while the Palestinians are not. Another reason, which is the most important, is the fact that we're instructed by God himself to side with the Jews and the Holy Land.
>>
>>140039908
Palestenians. Push the kikes into the sea.
>>
>>140043778
Non-believers (kikes and mudshits) will be killed when Jesus returns. They are not chosen people.
>>
>>140039908
>Do you side with the Israelis or the Palestinians?
No.
>>
>>140039908
I side with peace. Get the two state peace deal done already.
>>
>>140045960
then you don't side with the israelis.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.