[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol/ what's the best way to kills myself and make a political

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3309.jpg (12KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3309.jpg
12KB, 125x113px
>been contemplating it for unrelated reasons for a decade
>white male reasonably successful/ lift
>wouldn't want to kill anyone or anything like that
>politics are libertarian/ pro trump/ America
>not much history, so I could pull off most anything

Pol how would you utilize this? I'm being honest af right now
>>
YouTube livestream
>>
Claim to have Hillary's emails
>>
>>140032972
Say you have information that may lead to hillary clintons arrest. Then make ur death as suspicious as possible.
>>
>>140034467
>Fpbp
Let's purge the board of normies. A good suicide group fap would do that right quick.
>>
School shooting.
>>
File: 1504146304768.gif (65KB, 289x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504146304768.gif
65KB, 289x540px
suicide is never a solution anon. its life that take courage. instead of suicide, may i suggest homicide? megans law made a list that js ripe and ready for someone to show initiative. you could pick an area and maim pedos one after the next!
>>
>>140032972

Suicide is for losers if you're not taking anyone with you. Either man up and move on with your life and start a family, or off yourself and take degenerates with you.

No ones gonna care if you kill yourself and write praise kek on the wall. Nobody's gonna fucking care.
>>
>>140034899
This. Try to get two pops off in the back of your head (it can be done). /pol/ will sperg out for months over it.
>>
>>140032972
If you're not willing to kill anyone you shouldn't kill yourself you dumbass
>>
>>140036866
Reminds me of that old /b/ post about attaching surgical tubing to a gun and yoyr chimney. Then you act casual, shoot yourself in the back of the head and the gun flies up the chimney.

Hell you could probably turn a g17 into a g18 if you wanted it to be more lulzy.
>>
>>Create a Social Media account and show your ideas on political points without being controversial, but simply defending your ideas while getting the attention of libs.
>>gently call out libs for harassing you, just to receive more harassment (your 'call for help')
>>write suicide note of the peaceful tolerant harassing you physically and emotionally, and the digital footprints will be evidence enough.
>>Your mom goes to Fox News and is on Tucker Carlson show.
>>
>>140038161
Fucking yes, get on Tucker Carlson!
>>
File: cuntdoodle.jpg (62KB, 441x455px) Image search: [Google]
cuntdoodle.jpg
62KB, 441x455px
>>140032972
Never thought I'd say this but it'd be best not to kill yourself at all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.