[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it took me a while to come to this conclusion, but transitioning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

it took me a while to come to this conclusion, but transitioning is the best treatment for those with gender dysphoria. thus far there is no cure and while it is obviously not ideal for boys to LARP as cute girls there is nothing else we can realistically do.
>>
You're right, let them kill themselves.
>>
>>140024392
I think it's the best treatment for terrorists.
>>
I look at that pic and I see a mentally ill subhuman abomination that is weeding ITself out of the gene pool.
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (23KB, 509x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
23KB, 509x310px
If you want to looks like this then ok
>>
>>140024392

Transition regret is massive and widespread.

Those that transition have a higher rate of suicide than those who don't.

Now on transgenderism as a whole:

an Australian research into the topic found that 48% of transgender individuals had attempted suicide, compared to 2.4% of the total population.

Same people are 10x more likely to suffer anxiety and depression. These rates only differ by a minute amount (1-2%)between the most accepting and least accepting communities/countries/etc. Meaning that they're emotionally unwell and that their transgenderism is a symptom, not the cause. If all of the mental health problems were caused by societies problems with transgender people rather than the poor emotional state of the individual, you would see a notable drop in the amount of transgender suicide and depression when comparing the most and least accepting communities. This is proven to not be the case.

>oh but all it takes is one or two bad people to attack them, and that's the cause, so it's the whole society

Yeah, no. If you can't take critizism from one or two bad eggs, it literally proves you emotionally compromised as an individual. I'm harassed several times a day and people talk shit about me and I'm a straight white male. It's because it's a biological function: we break the weak so that they are less likely to breed and that adds to the strength of the group.
>>
>>140024392
electrocution is the best treatment
>>
>>140024392
>there is nothing else we can realistically do.
We can not have them chop their dicks off.
>>
>>140024699
This. If having your nuts chopped off works on animals, why wouldn't it on terrorists?
>>
This is like saying the best solution for heroin addicts is to do heroin the rest of their life. There are underlying issues that need to be addressed in order to cure the symptoms of gender dysphoria
>>
>>140025631
thats a false equivalency. people are not born addicted to heroin. transitioning is more akin to using a crutch. gender dysphoria is not a choice.
>>
>>140025943
Who is that?
>>
>>140026477
It looks like Arianna Grande
>>
>>140025943
Transitioning is a great way to fuck your pelvic muscles for the rest of your subsequently miserable (and thus, likely short) life. You know, the muscles that run around and through some of the highest concentrations of nerves and blood vessels in your body. The critical core muscles you use for your primary method of locomotion and weight lifting?

Dilating? More like Die-alating, your body is desperately trying to repair a gaping wound and you have to just keep jamming a rod in there to stop that on a daily basis.

Great way to put cash in the pockets of experimental surgeons though. Hard to judge if the butcher fucked you up somehow when you were basically considered a suicide case in the first place.
>>
>>140026680
not everyone who transitions gets bottom surgery
>>
>>140027663
Transitions to what? A freak? Still have a dick dude. You can keep fooling yourself but don't expect us normies to play into your games
>>
>>140024392
>there is nothing else we can realistically do.

shut the fuck up and get off the site forever.
>>
>>140024392
>40% suicide rate
ok kid
>in all fields
>>
>>140028170
He is right. These people will continue to exist even if we wipe them out. There's only one solution. A real gender transformation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.