[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andrew "weev" Auernheimer asks right questions about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 36

File: 258-618x410.jpg (34KB, 618x410px) Image search: [Google]
258-618x410.jpg
34KB, 618x410px
From his Gab account:

Charlottesville was Richard Spencer's baby. His people ran it, and it was a disaster.

"How can he still post on Twitter of all places while the only alt-right site that had no billing on the Cville fliers gets their domain jacked as punishment for it? What's going on here?"

and

"Even before Heilgate, the media was framing Richard Spencer as their opposition dialectically. Why is this? Why him? I think as time goes on this is an increasingly important question, given recent events. Why did the media want to coronate Richard Spencer?"
>>
File: AP1102280616741397243291.jpg (119KB, 1484x1919px) Image search: [Google]
AP1102280616741397243291.jpg
119KB, 1484x1919px
>>140017916
Because Spencer doesnt say over the top shit and is dresses well unlike pic related dressed going to court
>>
>>140018484
So why Spencer, who organized Cville, has a platform and DS is victim of an unprecedented censuring campaign because they made a fat joke?

Your post has such cuckholdery in it that i smell foul play.
>>
>>140018778
>unprecedented censuring campaign because they made a fat joke?
you answered your own question. one mocked the dead, the other condemned it when Weev hacked Kessler's twitter - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jason-kessler-twitter-account-insults-heather-heyer-article-1.3424813

Also you're retarded if you think Spencer ran it, he was just a well known speaker who was invited like David Duke or Mike Enoch. Jason Kessler ran it.
>>
>>140018778
He didn't organise Charlottesville. He wasn't involved in organising Charlottesville, he was just a speaker.

He's criticised the aesthetics of the event numerous times and publicly stated the need to vet attendees and organisers more thoroughly. Infighting gets us nowhere.
>>
>yfw the investigation finds out that the "russian hackers" were all weev
>>
>>140019167
Supreme cuckholdery. So it was OK for the Jews to censor DS because of a fat joke? Damn...the Jews should dictate the pace of the anti-Jew movement. LOL...victory is assured. (You fucking Cuck)

And Spencer was the mastermind of Cville, maybe not micro-organization level but the whole thing was his idea.
>>
>>140017916
Weev is a jew.
>>
>>140019589
Weev plz go, you dont even know what cuckoldry is, even in the expanded definition of the term. You're just angry that you're a manlet who cant dress himself and Spencer is about 6' and dresses well
>>
>>140019643
But a "Jew" being actively censured while "rebelious Goy" Richard Spencer has all the (((cameras))) focusing on him. How come?
>>
File: 1502813011956.jpg (141KB, 650x755px) Image search: [Google]
1502813011956.jpg
141KB, 650x755px
lol you read this weird empty social media site for schizos
>>
>>140019843
He is photogenic, you look like a fat manlet troll who crawled out from under a bridge
>>
File: 1503058295558.jpg (514KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1503058295558.jpg
514KB, 2400x1350px
>>140020047
>photogenic
>>
>>140019742
Im not a faggot so im not interested in checking out Richard Spencer. Besides, on the intellectual level, "weev" is on a completely different level, Spencer is not very bright and culture let's face it.

Just want to know why he became the friendnemy of the (((Globalist))) media while DS is the victim of a campaign of censorship that has no precedent in the History of the internet.
>>
Spencer is a fag who the media uses as a useful idiot. Right now he's trying to ban any flags except the American flag from rallies, because "muh optics" or some shit.
>>
>>140020358
>bad shoops

>>140020462
>"weev" is on a completely different level
right, making fat jokes about dead women is on a different intellectual level. I've met Spencer IRL before, and the biggest criticism of him i've had is that he comes across as a faggy academic (although he is married with a kid), and that Enoch has a better way he goes about getting people riled up. Spencer is a better PR guy though, hence why the media loves him.

>has no precedent in the History of the internet.
There is plenty of precedent. Why do you think illegal market places, pedos and political dissidents were on Tor long before you. What the fuck do you think the great firewall of china is for?
>>
File: photo.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>140017916
THIS is what I've been asking from the beginning. He's not my friend, and I don't want to bring him
>>
>>140017916
JEWS JEWING JEWS JEWING JEWS
>>
>>140020462
he's definitely used as controlled opposition, question is whether he's aware of it or not
>>
>>140022674
In my mind that is also the question.

And let's say that he is not a rank-and-file member but he is aware and is thinking: "Hey they are giving me exposure so im going to go along with it and try to out-Jew them"?? Is it wise to try to out-Jew the Jew and place your bets on Jew-owned media? The same media that elevates you can destroy you.
>>
>>140022674
The whole point of controlled opposition is that you're aware of it. What you're referring to is a useful idiot, which I don't think he is.

Personally, the only potentially negative thing I think he's ever been involved with was Heilgate, which he didn't actually do and which in the long-run hasn't really harmed us at all. Everything else he's done has been a net benefit.
>>
>>140018484
What about all the random conservative websites that got their funding pulled (VDare for example) who had no connection to Charlottesville? How about Jihadwatch? Any of them?
>>
>>140023510
Very good point. Yet Spencer remains the "friendnemy" darling...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170902-194818.jpg (308KB, 1080x1722px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170902-194818.jpg
308KB, 1080x1722px
I don't know why anons are so skeptical of weev. He may go way too far with some trolls but I can't see him cooperating with the feds even if his life depended on it.
>>
>>140023985
Skeptical or (((skeptical)))?? 2 very different things.
>>
>>140023680
His personal website was taken down.

If he doesn't say anything offensive (racial epithets, etc.) on Twitter then they have no reason to take him down. Some will argue that makes him a coward/soft, but that's irrelevant. He hasn't been taken down because he abides by the rules of Twitter.
>>
>>140023985
What does this tell us besides himself being dedicated and going well out his way to prove himself.

Why the fuck would we not be unsure about someone that jewish?
>>
>>140018484
Holy shit Weev why. Look how baggy those sleeves are lel, is this some kind f joke?
>>
>>140018778
Jason Kessler organized Charlottesville you dumb fuck, and he doesn't have a twitter anymore.
>>
>>140018484
>trust me I'm white
>>
>>140019167
Weev didn't hack Kessler's twitter, Weev said he hacked his twitter because Kessler said stupid shit and Weev was trying to help him. But Kessler then said no one hacked him.

Kind of odd how Weev sides with Kessler, who is the organizer of the ever and also a really sketchy goy who supported Hillary.
>>
File: 1503985177322.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503985177322.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>140017916
Honestly i think both the spencer side and the anglin side of the alt-right mean well, Spencer is more for appealing to normies through more clean-cut sensible behaviour while Anglin appeals to the more edgy and trendy facets of disenfranchised white people.
>>
>>140025091
no dude everyone is secretly a jew working for the CIAniggers. including you, and everyone on this board.
>>
>>140020904
>comparing Communist China's policy to America's policy
Anon, he's obviously talking about America holy fuck.
>>
>>140017916
Nice projection. If there was one person in the movement I would bet money on being an informant or disinformation agent it would be weev. Spencer simply stays out of trouble because he knows how to not act like a edgelord most of the time and can actually have a dialogue with opponents without just calling them kikes.
>>
>>140025488
Yeah, be wary of the guy who looks like a jewish caricature and then a guy who goes far out of his way prove to you he's on your side.
>>
>>140017916
Spencer was controlled opposition from the get-go

Just the like "Arab Spring" he's a tool of the CIA, who are now trying to stage a new color revolution in the USA
>>
>>140025811
weev also brags he's collaborated with the Ukrainian government to get pro-Russians arrested and the Ukrainian government is practically a branch of the State Dept at this point.
>>
File: 1503252124092.gif (37KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1503252124092.gif
37KB, 600x502px
>>140025967
fuck the more i read about JFK the more heartbroken i become at what was lost with his death. When it comes to changing the world levels of potential the guy was literally a 2nd Hitler.. ON AMERICAN SOIL, and we fuckin failed to protect him, if he served his full presidential term the entire world would look so significantly different, more-so for the better compared to if Hitler won IMO
>>
>>140025811
>Andrew "weev" Auernheimer
I want to have all the info on this guy that's out there.

So I decided to go through his wiki, all charges not guilty. Hmmmmmmmm

Can anyone find me the positions weev used to hold, the coding ability he has. I get the feeling he doesn't know anything and really is a cia plant.

Reading his wiki and the info on him, everything just sounds so suspicious. The guy seems to be a fucking ghost, never employed, no schooling, magical 'self taught super hacker'. This screams plant.
>>
>>140026884
oh shit, he never studied or wageslaved for mr. shekelstein. must be a plant.
>>
>>140026658
He and Nixon were two of the last Presidents to actually care about these United States, save for our God-given Emperor Trump

The kikes will lose in the end, it even says so in their own book that they misinterpret
>>
>>140027096

So you are willing to believe this guy with zero formal education, zero known employment. An unknown past, is a hacker without reasonable proof? Make a case for me why you think he's believable and who he claims to be. I want to see and hear Weev talking about coding and how he managed to 'hack'.
>>
>>140027128
>it even says so in their own book that they misinterpret
This is accurate.
They're fucked.
>>
Kys weev you hideous heeb
>>
I've never trusted that faggot Richard Spencer. Weev is right, the media has always propped the queer up while the rest of us have been banned.

Not only that, but he's extremely inconsistent in his positions. They seem to change day to day and never mesh together, his language when discussing his ideas is vague and flowery. He sounds like someone that doesn't understand our positions trying to come up with them on the spot.

Also, suppose YOU were a plant trying to destroy a movement. What actions might you have taken differently than Richard Spencer? He's constantly getting the alt right horrible press and then suppressing any dissenting voices calling out the fact that his actions are retarded.

Never trust a fag, therefore never trust Spencer gentlemen.
>>
>>140027734
Defend Weev.

>>140026884
>>140027592
Neither of these guys sit right with me.
>>
File: 1503147557298.jpg (71KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1503147557298.jpg
71KB, 1024x683px
>>140027734
Richard Spencer isn't responsible for what the (((press))) writes. Regardless of this i think the alt-right is due for some reforming, I think our movement has become somewhat stagnate and when it comes to long term growth and actual political goals and changes we won't be able to carry on in our current fashion. We need to stop putting e-celebs on pedestals and focus more on developing not just our ideas but the very fabric that holds us all together. I think Spencer realises this when he points out the interlinked nature of kikes, that's what we should and need to be trying to build, or else we'll be doomed to fail.
>>
>>140017916
Spencer to my knowledge doesn't name the Jew.

That's why he hasn't bee purged from mainstream social media.

Because he doesn't tell the truth that dare not be told.
>>
>>140023985
for whatever reason, I trust weev
>>
A young Weev speaking at a 2007 hacker convention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsTGQbhuL0E
>>
Spencer is not a shill, he is just an idiot. He couldn't even keep the paperwork of his shitty institute in order and he should be grateful as fuck he was born into wealth because he would be living in poverty by now weren't for that.

>No intellectual production of substance
>Mediocre at rhetoric and public speaking
>Strategic imbecile that plays right into the establishment's hands, not realizing his stupidity is the reason he personally gets all that attention

His time is fucking done.
>>
>>140029360
Trust your instincts.
I think his heart is in the right place and being persecuted by the government opened his eyes to how fucked up the system is.
>>
>>140029360
read
>>140026884
>>140027592
Tell me why we trust jewish mystery hackerman, this is a problem a lot of orgs have. They never properly corner a person and put them on a spot to see the answer they give. This has never been publicly challenged to my knowledge, neither has that one photo of him being with someone of high notoriety, escapes my mind who it was with.

>>140029668
I'll watch this and so far it actually increased my suspicion. He is saying surface level tor knowledge, then is bullshit his way through nonsensical statements/talking points, 6 minutes in and I'll be honest with my assesment. So far I'm incredibly unimpressed, he's 'jokingly' encouraging crime, without spouting prowess or coding language.
>>
>>140024530
weev is a self-hating jew
>>
>>140025967
>Spencer was controlled opposition from the get-go
>Just the like "Arab Spring" he's a tool of the CIA, who are now trying to stage a new color revolution in the USA

(((Spencer)))
>>
>>140017916
Because Dickie Spencer is an alphabet asset set up as controlled opp, and everyone knows it.
fuck that faggot
>>
File: 1500704813156.jpg (2MB, 1500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1500704813156.jpg
2MB, 1500x1466px
>>140017916
>tfw too intelligent not too work for the FBI
>>
>>140017916
RS knew what he was doing that Friday night. He didn't march with them for a reason. He know opposition was shortly behind them all. He was ready to play the victim from the start. I heard rumors he almost bailed and went to Las Vegas that weekend.
>>
>>140026884
>all charges not guilty
weev was convicted, dumb fuck.
>>
>>140030625
>Conviction vacated
>>
>>140031029
It was vacated on a procedural technicality. He was still found guilty.
>>
>>140031134
[[[coincidences]]]
>>
>>140031029
The feds were so eager to prosecute him in front of Jews they fucked up and tried him in a jurisdiction where no crime had occurred.
>>
>>140030219

He was invited to an hacker convention so obviously he must know at least a little about computer science. He also belonged to GNAA (Gay Nigger Association of America) and Goatse Security 2 hacker-trolling-prankster groups. And the purpose of the talk is not to be specific.

For sure he also belonged to other groups that provided his source of income but had to keep quiet for obvious reasons.

And for all who followed the (now lame) Encyclopedia Dramatica know that "weev" always made anti-semitic and racial remarks.
>>
>>140031522
srsly you can't preach Christian Identity and not be somewhat woke on Jews.
>>
>>140017916
It's all a trick. (((They))) are leaving Spencer's twitter account alone so everyone thinks he's a mark.
>>
>>140031251
So we should just accept it happened and never consider the possibility it was very intentional. Now we have our mystery hacker, who was 'willing to go to prison' for the cause.

>>140029668
I listened to all of this, this is him fucking around the entire time. Spouting meme, as someone who used to hang in blackhat forums, he said nothing special and was pure skiddy surface level. I am even more skeptical of him now from this.

>>140031522
None of this sounds like undercover informant to you? I want past footage of weev displaying mastery of a coding language, not him speaking in skiddy language anyone can pick up in 2 weeks.
>>
>>140027128
Where does it say they lose anon?
>>
>>140030221
Even if he was i would be OK with it. But i seriously doubt it because his mother is a major libtard and denounced him several times and never mentioned that weev or her are Jews.

I assure you that if she was Jewess she would attack weev by saying that she (and therefore weev) are Jews.
>>
>>140028906

He does name the Jew, somewhat reluctantly
>>
>>140017916

just a reminder that Weev probably isn't even a jew but because he fits the kike image so well he goes with it
>>
>>140031688

His iProphet sermons were a riot!

Again, everyone who followed weev from the "old days" knows that he is the real deal, a true soldier.
>>
>>140031868
Pretty sure she's quoted saying something about how she didn't expect Weev to turn out like this because he's Jewish and their family is liberal as fuck.
>>
>>140018484
This is just embarrassing. The guy is smart and knows but clearly doesn't care. Wonder if what happened to him with the law messed him up really bad
>>
>>140031790
Your "he is not an hacker" argument is destroyed by evidence so you resort to child-like arguments.

It is not about his computer skills, it's about if he is the real deal or not and everything in this guy life points that he is the real deal.
>>
>>140031723
This is a definite possibility.

>>140031790
Go ahead and consider it, but if he's a fed it really doesn't make sense for him to propagandize white nationalism to the masses.
>>
>>140032303
Can you please go into detail, why exactly you have so much faith in weev? The guy just screams informant plant to me.
>>
>>140032172
he was making a mockery of the case...
in typical chaotic fashion
>>
weev is literally a professional liar and troll.
>>
>>140032504
No he wasnt. It was right after he got out of jail and he had to borrow a fat mans clothes. But keep on larping that he was.
>>
daily reminder to never fall for the ((('alt-right'))) meme
>>
It's an interesting question with no easy answer

Spencer gets special treatment from the media and the tech companies

But he is CONSISTENTLY the most suit and tie of the new generation WNs, he doesn't give them easy excuses to shut him down

He's like Jared Taylor only with bad philosophy instead of crime stats. Jared Taylor does get a fair amount of media time, and Jared Taylor actually beats anti-racists whenever he comes on. Spencer rarely does anything truly awful, but he also doesn't really win his arguments enough to threaten the left.

So maybe Spencer is simply a good foil for them? The Nazi they want to fight?

On the other hand, Spencer has been involved in many high profile incidents, despite his seemingly small following. He has made news time and time again.

Punch a nazi = Spencer, that meme went super mainstream and was used to justify violence against Trump conservatives, leading to all sorts of far reaching consequences.

But on the other, other hand it seems like most of these incidents have only helped our movement. So he's not just directly sabotaging our movement NSM style.

He might be controlled opposition to direct our movement, rather than just sabotage it.
>>
>>140024439
>is this some kind f joke?

Yes, he normally dresses fairly well.

He did that to fuck with the judge.
>>
>>140032610
I mean to be fair it was just a guess
based on him claiming to be an "absurdist"
multiple times.
I don't really see what I'd be larping as
>>
>>140028785
agree with this 100%
>>
Went to spencers twitter, hasn't commented on what weev said. Last tweet was an hour ago, wonder if he ever will comment on this online or if this will be an in person confrontation eventually.
>>
>>140032610
He could have at least shaved dude...
>>
>>140020462
>Besides, on the intellectual level, "weev" is on a completely different level

Lel, yeah with computers.
>>
>>140035229

With everything actually. Weev can be the humorous troll, the polemicist, etc...but he can also be the philosopher, the historian, the economist, the sociologist, etc. Spencer can't even debate the lowliest libtard.
>>
>>140028906
He pseudo-names the Jew occasionally on altright.com
>>
controlled opposition obviously. Even Milo had his twitter check mark removed and he got banned not long after that. Spencer gets to stay. They're using him to strawman us. So everything he says automatically applies to us or anyone that isn't ashamed of being white
>>
File: Richardspencergoogleanalytics.png (14KB, 1179x605px) Image search: [Google]
Richardspencergoogleanalytics.png
14KB, 1179x605px
What is everyone's baseline for respect towards someone and you deem them as genuine?

Me personally I view it as someone who when had nothing, had these beliefs and in a way displayed them, has something continues to display. Loses something doesn't stop displaying the same beliefs/views, one prominent person on the right I feel you can say this for is Sam Hyde. His past he did some pretty right wing comedy at open mics for 5-10 people working at a car dealership. You saw him grow a base, then get a show and drop hidden gems of the right. Losing the show he did a gig at some sort of strange house party standup thing, where he continued to shit on jews.

The history on Weev is blurry and I don't find that much info of him on the web. The same can be said about spencer, where out of nowhere he is stated as a prominent figure, every media outlet calls him a leader. I skimmed his 2011 press conference it's mostly anti-immigration nothing too extreme, no real hard stances. He vanishes 4 whole years 2015, now pushes people are anti-white, white guilt all of that. Then 2016 he becomes a major figure, 2017 rally bullshit. This skyrocket and sudden jolt doesn't make any sense.

Look at this Google analytics over 5 years for Richard Spencer, it just doesn't look natural at all.
>>
File: Samhyde.png (19KB, 1148x597px) Image search: [Google]
Samhyde.png
19KB, 1148x597px
>>140040099
Sam's a far more natural growth graph for reference, Spencer is very suspicious.
>>
>>140023985
99% sure weev is a fed, "le we shud kill all nigs!" what a ridiculous little nerd
>>
>>140024833
WHO'S JEWING WHO
>>
File: 1342911291208.jpg (338KB, 578x818px) Image search: [Google]
1342911291208.jpg
338KB, 578x818px
>>140040099
>history on Weev is blurry
>>
>>140041346
see
>>140027592
>>140030219
Weev screams of informant plant, who took a bargain deal to get those vacated or was a plant from the getgo back in his trollolo hacker days, where he only displays skiddy knowledge.
>>
>>140041627
you scream of uninformed newfag, who either came here from /r/thedonald or recently converted from tumblr
>>
>>140040099
You got plenty of info on weev.

Parents total libtards who adopted 2 negroes. Went to college but dropped out. Leaves house. Earns living with legal computer activities and black hat hacking. Starts to associate himself with trolling and hacker-trolling organizations. Starts to say anti-semitic and racist things from an early age, some said he was trolling some said he was serious. Became semi-famous to the point where he was featured in a New York Times article (where he also made anti-semitic statements). Becomes increasingly anti-semitic and racist to the point that it's hard to say he is trolling. AT&T hacking goes wrong and makes US national news. Gets out of jail and is advised to leave the US because The Man can still get to him with all kinds of legal shenanigans. Leaves the US. Announces that he became radical WN and associates himself with the Daily Stormer.

A colorful life but nothing suspicious, not only there is nothing suspicious but everything seems to match perfectly.
>>
>>140040099
You do realize that the spike is from hailgate/getting punched

>>140040303
this is retarded because it doesnt show volume. literally no one knows who sam hyde is, spencer became national news.

and you are retarded because you couldnt figure this out
>>
>>140019589
>And Spencer was the mastermind

This is the guy that does the nazi saluting and shit? He's a counterproductive retard. Fucking attention whore.
>>
>>140041924
There are no based jews, you trust a person who had their fucking jail convictions vacated, has a ghost of a past, goes increasingly out of their way to show you they are one of you to the extent of a giant swastika

>>140042062
You started the thread an have continually been defending him, you are a follower of weev and you don't want to consider the idea of someone you like being a double crossing jew. He didn't go full swastika mode until after the conviction vacated and media appearances.

>>140042653
Looked at the post id history, you are an avid Spencer defender/fan who will be blind of his criticisms, you were the fist reply who tried to turn it on weev.

You guys seriously need to be more critical.
>>
>>140020904
>Spencer is a better PR guy though, hence why the media loves him.
Right, right... because the last thing the (((media))) wants to do is prop up an unflattering "Nazi" to showcase the mooovement.
>>
>>140043023
>who will be blind of his criticisms
I criticized him in this thread you retard. You're just butthurt that I BTFO your conspiracy theory.
>>
File: Ulfric_Stormcloak.jpg (112KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Ulfric_Stormcloak.jpg
112KB, 900x563px
Mr. Spencer is Ulfric.

A Patriot?

A Thalmor tool?

you decide!
>>
>>140043234
Yes btfo indeed

>>140020904
>I've met Spencer IRL before, and the biggest criticism of him i've had is that he comes across as a faggy academic (although he is married with a kid), and that Enoch has a better way he goes about getting people riled up. Spencer is a better PR guy though, hence why the media loves him.

>>140020047
>He is photogenic, you look like a fat manlet troll who crawled out from under a bridge

Do a better job of containing your latent homosexuality please, that was the sole criticism of him. Nothing to do with him potentially being controleld opp or useful idiot.
>>
File: RSpenceritwasmyprivilege1.jpg (53KB, 599x477px) Image search: [Google]
RSpenceritwasmyprivilege1.jpg
53KB, 599x477px
>>140017916
"Since apparently having an undercover faggot with a Jewish mentor consider himself a “leader” of the (((alt-right))) – one who can’t articulate his belief system in a coherent manner (“I am a cultural Christian”) or defend his views without pseudo-intelligent remarks or deflections (“Your statement is logically incoherent”) – isn’t enough, let me give you some more things to chew on."
https://itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/
>>
>>140043607
weev plz go, you're samefagging is obvious
>>
>>140017916
RICHARD SPENCER IS AN FBI INFORMANT!HE IS A FUCKING COP!
>>
>>140043971
I've been very anti weev the entire thread, i encourage you to look for yourself.

Skeptical of both.
>>
EVERYONE IS A SHILL!

EVERYONE'S A SECRET JEW!

GUYS I'M TOTALLY NOT A PARANOID SCHIZO, I SWEAR!
>>
>>140044353
I trust David Duke, Jared Taylor and Sam Hyde, along with some others.

These two out of the blue, with hazy pasts, not so much. And one is a jew? are you fucking with me?
>>
>>140044353
Everyone who isn't Hitler is a jew shill kike traitor FBI CIA MOSSAD plant.
>>
>>140044873
What do you have to claim that Jared Taylor and David Irving are shills? I understand the David Duke possible claims, but I doubt it, he has stayed very true and consistent over the course of 30 something years.
>>
>>140031790
you're correct. he 100% is an alphabet asset. it's plain as day and i don't trust anyone who vociferously "nuh-uhs!" any suggestion that he is an alphabet asset.
>>
>>140045126
I was joking. Although I don't like Taylor because
>muh white jews
but also because he's ineffective. He gets like 3,000 views per video while The Daily Stormer had a few articles that were read by 2 million different Americans. I do love David Duke though. His book redpilled me on the jews.
>>
>>140017916
fuck weev , he's flipped by the feds
>>
>>140042062
>gets out of jail
tell the whole story, faggot. don't just gloss over the evidence because of your cognitive dissonance. was it state prison? did he do hard time? did any weird shit happen like having his conviction vacated? getting out early? kicking (((it))) into overdrive after emerging and biding his time for (((optics)))?
>>
>>140044580
Jared Taylor is an amazing useful idiot. As this poster pointed out
>>140045278
He doesn't get anything done, and anyone who goes around parroting Jared Taylor's talking points is hilariously useless to pro-whites. If anything, they're harmful, because Jared Taylor likes to take good points that other people make and turn them into useless garbage, and he encourages others to do the same.
>>
>>140044580
>i trust ((((((((david duke))))))))))
LOL
>>
>>140045988

If anything the fact that weev got the jail time that he did tells us that (((someone))) doesn't like him. AT&T hacking was nothing special, in fact there was hardly any hacking, it was more AT&T fucking up.
>>
>>140046403
(((David Duke))) Biggest Jew fraud of them all.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2003/david-duke-guilty-corruptioncontinues-
cons
>>
File: weev_watcha_doin.jpg (198KB, 704x912px) Image search: [Google]
weev_watcha_doin.jpg
198KB, 704x912px
>>140046738
Weev is another jew
>>
>>140046027
I view Taylor as reeling someone in, as he comes across as this friendly calm elderly man type figure. Then they move onto the good stuff.

>>140046403
David Duke is consistently anti-jew, Duke started being anti-welfare early 90s republicans followed. Duke being invited to tear down trump is a net positive in my eyes, sure they get to say GRAND WIZARD DAVID DUKE [ps 40 years ago], but he calmly states his points, probably gets some people to google him, then see compelling videos by him and then hooks them in. Then people like Alex Jones were openly hostile and unfair to him, which shows to me someone out there who pulls Alex's strings is not fine with Duke.
>>
>>140046860
What if we archive it
https://unvis.it/splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2003/david-duke-guilty-corruptioncontinues
>>
weev is a kike and the dailystormer got shut down because of him. remember, weev was the one who wrote the article saying people should crash that landhwale's funeral. that was the straw that broke the camel's back and caused the kike's to mobilize and constantly work on shutting down the daily stormer.

everything (((weev))) ever touched went to shit
>>
>>140047048
Printer hack = Daily Stormer popularity increases

"The ends justify the trolling"

What has Stormfront-ism achieved? Z-E-R-O
>>
>>140047106

Except being one of the people behind the most successful pro-White publication since 1945...

Stormfront-ism achievements? Z-E-R-O
>>
>>140047072
omg, really? (((David Duke))) is anti-jew you say?
You mean, just like the Jew York rabbis who protest Zionism?
Jews infiltrate every side of every argument so they can defile it with their agendas.
>>
>>140047072
Jared Taylor doesn't reel anybody in. You have a terrible understanding of the situation. Anti-whites are in a brain-washed state. True information does not matter. Jared Taylor has zero appeal to anybody who his appeal could matter to, because he's terrible at propaganda.
As far as David Duke, I absolutely love the guy, but saying he
>he calmly states his points
Is really not true on any subject that isn't the Jews. At this point, David Duke has a very serious addiction. He's addicted to the Jews. When he talks about anything that isn't (((them))), he goes on semi-calmly until he remembers something he's talking about can be directly related to them, and then he gets distracted and goes on a short rant about the subject, making him appear unhinged to normal people. I don't like that it's the case, because I don't think there's anybody else alive who's fought for us as long and with as much dedication as Dr. Duke, but he's got Jews on the brain, and on the back, and everywhere else, and he generally can't make effective and persuasive points to anybody who isn't open to the real answers on the JQ.

I know newfags like you tend to get discouraged when guys like me shit on their inability to stick to the points that work so I hope you don't take this the wrong way. You do you. But you should really know your thoughts on who works and who doesn't come across as hilariously retarded to anybody who's been fighting the anti-whites for more than a few months. I encourage you to go out and try using different messages by different people yourself, against the anti-whites, and not just here on /pol/. Experience in action is worth far more than anything I could tell you.
>>
>>140017916
Because Richard Spencer is a fed.
>>
>>140047312
White Supremacy = Jews pretending to be white racists.
>>
>>140017916
And also because daily stormer got 100x the traffic of Spencer sites. Same reason stormfront got pulled. Those were the two biggest. They are just working their way down the list.
>>
Richard Spencer is the Evan McMullin of the right
>>
>>140026658
Yup. The 1965 immigration act was signed by Lyndon Johnson. Think about that for a minute.
>>
File: jfk abe.jpg (103KB, 732x553px) Image search: [Google]
jfk abe.jpg
103KB, 732x553px
>>140026658
>>
>>140047897
Never really attempted to convert someone, so I wouldn't really know who to show and then who not to.

Then 'newfag' been posting on 4chan since like 09, been right since about 14 but was on a break from here for a few years. Came back like 16, memed, info etc. Never really became strong anti-jew until like Feb this year.

Then Duke never struck me as obsessed, but then again personally I get the same way at times with different things and I notice I have started correlating jews far too often lately. I haven't been full anti jew in public, but I've made some anti israel comments here and there now.
>>
Spencer is a fucking shill that will throw anyone under the bus. Fuck him. He was manufactured by (((them))) to be controlled opposition.

He shows no loyalty. He will be proven to be a traitor guaranteed

He doesn't stand for us and never will. He stands for himself and whatever (((they))) tell him.
>>
File: lindy11a-2-web.jpg (121KB, 750x1076px) Image search: [Google]
lindy11a-2-web.jpg
121KB, 750x1076px
>>140049175
Don't forget this is also what happened when challenging the federal reserve. Then the titantic speculation where several prominent economic figures were aboard.
>>
File: DIN0P1FWAAAwTuY.jpg (135KB, 682x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DIN0P1FWAAAwTuY.jpg
135KB, 682x1200px
>>140017916
Hrmmmm... I wonder why?
>>
>>140017916
Spencer is fucking FBI, we've been pointing this out for ages and they are finally getting it?
>>
>>140049699
I know him personally. He is not. He's what he appears to be, a scared trustfund kid who's done nothing with his life.
>>
>>140017916
weev is a shilling piece of shit
>>
I still don't get why people take obviously insane/trolling morons seriously. Why give them even a second of attention? Same goes for people like Venti. You know their history, you know what they do, you know why they do it. So why pretend they're real people?
>>
>>140050419
Just because you bought into the phalanx pyramid scheme doesn't mean you know him.
>>
weev and Spencer are both shady as fuck
>>
>>140051824
No idea what that is. I fucked his girlfriend a few dozen time.
>>
>>140050419
>I know him personally
>zero proof or corroboration
Sounds legit, let's pack it in boys, Spencer is /our guy/ for realsies
>>
>>140017916
>Charlottesville was Richard Spencer's baby. His people ran it, and it was a disaster.
Yeah hmmmm after Cville which was solely Spencerites who gets banned from the internet?
Was it Spencer no Daily Stormer and a host of other actually semi-useful people get hounded to the ends of the earth
>>
>>140052706
Siiiick dude, out here crushing major puss.

Up your troll game please.
>>
>>140054305
Ok. You ask him then.
>>
>>140055120
Post private facebook pics of her, post nudes of her.

Also what the fuck are you talking about, 'uhhh hey richie, some guy on 4chan claims he porked your wife, this true?'
>>
>>140055358
Not his wife.. his girlfriend. And yea. You should
>>
File: Kike.jpg (20KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Kike.jpg
20KB, 400x266px
>>140028906
>name the Jew
Andrew Auernheimer

Surnames in Dictionary of German-Jewish Surnames- http://www.avotaynu.com/books/MenkNames.htm
>>
>>140030221
He said he isn't a Jew.
>>
>>140055960
His Jew last name says otherwise
>>
>>140055960
>>140056111
His face and resemblance to a jewish caricature says otherwise.
>>
>>140056191
Anyone interested could probably just email him and ask. It's not like he's ever denied it. He will start crying about "Muh Mischling test!" as if that makes him any less of a filthy Kike.
>>
File: JFK b&w.jpg (442KB, 760x970px) Image search: [Google]
JFK b&w.jpg
442KB, 760x970px
>>140026658
>JFK...the guy was literally a 2nd Hitler
Finally, other people are starting to see. Good.

Hitler was Germany's JFK.

Both JFK and Hitler acted to protect their people from the bankers - and the bankers destroyed them both.
>>
>>140056485
He denied it on Gab
>>
File: alt right chat logs.jpg (38KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
alt right chat logs.jpg
38KB, 426x960px
>>140036120
>sucking weev's dick this hard
>>
File: IMG_6625.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>140018484
>That belt
>>
File: jfkhitlerquote-e1490732766826.jpg (44KB, 450x236px) Image search: [Google]
jfkhitlerquote-e1490732766826.jpg
44KB, 450x236px
>>140026658
>>140056664
jfk liked hitler
>>
>>140060496
I don't know if that quote is real or not but his father was definitely anti-Jews.
>>
>>140055605
i met his ex girlfriend

a chinese girl she was 38 i think... it that the one ?
>>
>>140058399
So Weev was lying when he said this?

>Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case.

https://wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
>>
>>140017916

There are tons of alt-right people on Twitter who have not been banned. This whole "why does Spencer still have a twitter account" thing is totally retarded. Twitter usually needs an excuse before they kick someone off the platform. Richard has not given them an excuse because his tweets are mild.
>>
>>140061300

Absolutely he was lying. That was when things were starting to get really bad and scary for him and a lot of the attacks that were building up against him where about his anti-semitic rants and activities. So he made that public statement and used the "Im not anti-Semitic i am anti-Zionist...hell im even a Jew" LARPing line. He was facing jail time and the Jews were targeting him...it's no joke.

But notice how that public statement/article is named and notice his anti "Zionist" rants in the comment section.

PS - And he was lying about not being behind the Synagogue bombing threats, in fact he had to leave town because of that.
>>
>>140031790
>this is him fucking around the entire time
pretty much sums it up. I think you're in denial that weev could genuinely be talented and insane without being a government plant. what you are really seeing is a /b/tard in one of its purest forms
>>
>>140061111
Cheque'd

Nope, 28 year old PhD.
>>
File: der untermench.jpg (51KB, 599x478px) Image search: [Google]
der untermench.jpg
51KB, 599x478px
>>140044873
if it weren't for Hitler, then Israel wouldn't have been formed. Hitler is also a jew shill kike traitor FBI CIA MOSSAD plant
>>
>>140062611
Daily Stormer does not operate on twitter. Internet mega-corporations launched a coordinated assault on them when DS did not even advocated for violence and in fact warned all participants not to do anything stupid.

If DS, that did not have anything to do with the organization of Cville, was sent to Tor network prison in such a brazen fashion how come Spencer&Co did not suffered the same fate?

Because DS made a joke about the fat, childless whore that was killed? Please...Weev made a very good pint.
>>
>>140063339
You're talking as if DS and Spencer are the only alt-right people on the net.

Yes, DS was totally deplatformed. Red Ice was not. Varg was not. Tara McCarthy was not. Identity Evropa was not. The Golden One was not. Eli Mosley was not. Mike Enoch was not. Millennial Woes was not. Almost no one except DS was deplatformed, so pretending like Richard is the only one who avoided the purge is fucking retarded. Please stop posting you stupid cunt.
>>
File: 1499836066192.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1499836066192.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>140043054
Are you trying to imply the media haven't tried to get people like Weev on?
Virtually everyone in the alt-right has a no talking to the media policy.
The "only" one who thinks all media coverage is good coverage is Spencer.
Considering what happened with Ron Paul then Trump I'm not so sure he is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKwEpyVYTE4
Also Spencer actually hosts press conferences.
>>
>>140062909
If he's so good at "lying" how do you know he's not lying to us? I think of Weev primarily as a troll, I think it's likely he could be trolling the "alt right" just like he trolled those journalists. He's in it for the lulz, in all likelihood he could be Jewish. His facial features are Jewish, his nihilism and manipulative nature is Jewish, he's never worked in his life (its all hacking and extorting money), and his name is Jewish
>>
>>140062909
Go to bed, Weev. Everyone knows you're a filthy Kike.
>>
File: IMG_0246.gif (332KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.gif
332KB, 500x265px
>>140063297
http://smoloko.com/?p=10628
>>
>>140063965
Yes, he is trolling the alt-right by destroying his chances of living a normal life in the USA or in any Jew-controlled nation, by having to escape to the Caucasus and later Ukraine, by being dependent on Bitcoin donations and by working his ass off trying to keep DS alive. Laughable...
>>
>>140018484
Oh shit my sides. What the fuck is up with his belt? Buncha court papers in his hand holy shit.
>>
>>140018484
bahahahahaaha thats a lulzy picture right there. What a slippery little bastard.
>>
>>140045988
>federal prison
>tried to get him for 10 years
>sentenced to 3.5
>served 1 year and 2-3 months
>Case overturned due to wrong jurisdiction
>After release tries to start business that manipulates stock markets by exposing net security flaws in major corporations
>eventually leaves United States at advice of attorney

Weev in a nutshell.
>>
Federal Charge: inciting a riot. It's coming down the pipeline for Richard. Good luck Megan! hope your boyfriend is worth it!
>>
>>140065138
I think he sees the alt right as an army of sorts, it's like his life's work. I think he's loyal to the alt right but still a troll at heart.
>>
I fucked Weev's cousin in high school AMA
>>
File: str.jpg (19KB, 350x307px) Image search: [Google]
str.jpg
19KB, 350x307px
I cut Spencer a break cause who the fuck heard of him until he got punched in the face?
Now all of the sudden he has to be big head chief wampum?

He's cute, he's funny, smart, clever, but he's no Adolf Hitler. (and take that anyway you want)

I think Spencer, if not working for the FEDs, went along for the ride with good intentions. unfortunately, he called shotgun, yet, he was still in the right, just in the wrong car, but the upside is it looks like he can take it, which is pretty amazing cause I can't think of anyone outside of Trump who is so vilified and yet remains level, steadfast and is sticking with and at it even though he should do more in the way of building a homeland, not just connecting with people, but money always seems to be the problems, and in the US the better the solution, the less money there is - like public education.

I like weev
we need weev
and if he's not working for the FEDS
we need more men just like weev
he's a principled man
he stands up for ideas
I don't think he gives a shit about the Daily Stormer, other than it has a right to exist.
"Tell me I can't and I shall" that should be his motto.
Someone's got to stand up strong and do that shit, the US is already 64% cuck and getting worse every year.

Why did the media pick Spencer? Why do 6 people own the MSM?
when you can't use race, gender, religion, abortion to keep people fighting in order to distract and rip them off control their lives hang onto power what's left in the playbook, but NAZI!

funny thing.... see more
>>
>>140067885
How Jewish is he on a scale of 0-10?
>>
>>140068144

funny thing, that word has lost almost all of its old negative magic, no matter how hard they blow to keep it up, thanks in great part to soup and grammar nazis.

The people who once used it to silence others are now finding all the decadence they've pumped into our psyche has made us interested in the strangest things, I dare you to explain and morally justify Furries!
no, never mind, please don't, just kidding!

couple that with the grown-up and alllllllllllllllllllllllll these diverse ideas about god(s), the afterlife, the universe and death people are looking for the esoteric truth behind these old ideas.

How the hell did Hitler do it?
Why? What made it happen? What are all the details?
Let's google it!

and when people open that Pandora's box things get serious and quick.
>>
>>140068452
I have no idea never met the dude, but his cousin has red hair and brown eyes too. Kinda Jewish nose? Not really though. I'd say like 3/10 Jewish.
>>
>>140068144
>I don't think he gives a shit about the Daily Stormer, other than it has a right to exist.
He had hundreds of thousands of printers printing a samizdat of DS. That goes beyond ensuring the site's right to exist.
>>
>>140017916
>it was a disaster.
Except it wasn't and gave us tons of free press and confirmed Trump is alt-right?
>How can he still post on Twitter
fucking hilarious coming from weev, uh maybe it's because he doesn't post edgy oven memes all the time? jesus christ who would have thought they'd let you stay on if you follow their TOS?
>Even before Heilgate, the media was framing Richard Spencer as their opposition dialectically.
citation needed

>weev
It even says on his Wiki page that he's jewish. How do people keep falling for this D&D shill?

Spencer has been making White Nationalist content for 10 years and knows what he's doing, that's why he gets press. Weev has been larping as a Nazi and making us look bad for only a few years
Isn't it interesting how weev "mysteriously" got off early. It's almost like he agreed to go undercover in return for a shorter sentence.

SAGE JEWISH SHILL SCUM
>>
>>140018484
This picture wasn't me going from court. It was me leaving it.

I was kidnapped from my home at gunpoint, taken thousands of miles and they released me without clothes. I had to wear my friend's clothes because it was freezing cold in February. My friend is obese (Trump's 400 pound hacker) so they were not fitting well. I was not well kempt because I had been held 40 days and 40 nights denied bond being transported around various facilities.

Shills consistently post this picture and lie about the circumstances in which it was taken. That I was kidnapped from my home and literally released naked without any possessions is used against me. By kikes.
>>140024439
>>140032172
>>140032172
>>
>>140018484
Weev had no clothes and had to borrow a friend's who was a fat fuck.
>>
>>140019403
Kessler is a literal retard from a retard home. He was not capable of organizing anything. People on the ground will know that Eli Mosley, on Spencer's payroll, was the lead organizer.
>>
>>140070732

Are there wheels in motion for a better platform for DS or something?
>>
>>140070732
>Latvia

Proxyfagging or do you just jump around the region? Thought you had an apartment.
>>
>>140068971
I didn't go super deep into weevs case, most people thought the sentence was unfair, but that AT&T and the justice system needed to make an example of him like Barrett Brown, as well as every whistle-blower, along with Assange. Does anyone even remember the poor Goldman guy?

They also know that the idea of getting out early gives the impression to like minds that you sold out, so no one in your old world is going trust you again, like Sabu

but unlike Sabu, weev's not livin' the high life. Course who would really know, he's not in the US. Maybe he lives in the penthouse at Trump Tower and dresses up like Michael Jackson when he needs to go out and get some ejuice? Who knows? and ya can't measure a man until he's dead and even that can change over time - take Che Guevara, even Trotsky's not far behind any more - who would have thunk?

Bottom line is guys like weev make ya think and that's a good thing for people to do.
>>
>>140070823
I am skeptical about Mosley too, I was in a group chat with him on Discord and he didn't seem very serious, also admitted comms between IE and other groups are compromised due to infighting.

If we're doing irl events we need to be much more careful about organization. He admitted basically no one was running the Cville Discord server, though that was his responsibility.
>>
>>140019403
>Infighting gets us nowhere.

This isn't "infighting" you dumb mongoloid. Infighting would be accusing Spencer of being a secret homosexual. These are legitimate criticisms of someone who has set themselves up in a leadership/influencer positon.
>>
>>140068971
>It even says on his Wiki page that he's jewish. How do people keep falling for this D&D shill?

Because my mom, when she was being attacked by an antifa harassment campaign because I was making racist and anti-Judaic memes years before /pol/ even exist, made up some claim that I had a distant great-great grandparent that was a kike. Turned out later not to be true (people on /pol/ have combed autistically combed through my family history back to the beginning of the 19th century and only found Mennonites) but that doesn't matter. You only want to call me a Jew, repeatedly, because you are a kike.

>>140068971
>Isn't it interesting how weev "mysteriously" got off early. It's almost like he agreed to go undercover in return for a shorter sentence.
No mystery about it. I had a well publicized federal appeal headed by many extremely competent attorneys. I did not "get off early". My rights were violated, and I had committed no crime, but I went to prison anyways because I talked about kikes and niggers.
>>
>>140070732

weev i want you to know i've been listening to you on radical agenda and krypto report for the past day and you have radicalized me to the point of no return. also been watching you at the hack tv event thing in ukraine. your output is godly. hail victory, kameraden.
>>
>>140070865
seven proxies, anon.
>>
>>140068144
>He's cute, he's funny, smart, clever

He is none of these things, why do people think this? Is this how low the bar is?

It boils down to, I think, Spencer's willing to engage in respectability politics, which gets us nowhere BTW.
>>
>>140071205
how bout that cyptostorm, I'm considering buying a token
>>
>>140071103
Comrade. Keep up the fight. As my previous posts show...for me you are a Soldier.
>>
>>140068971
>Except it wasn't

How fucking stupid can you be?
>>
>>140071361
cryptostorm's implementatio is extremely impressive. if you get a token from a third party they have very little idea who you are. it's a pretty impressive service. most vpn services garbage but I think theirs is pretty good.
>>
>>140017916
Gab is fucking great. There's actual informative discussion going on there.

I only use twitter to check Trump's tweets and what the latest dumbass, normie, meme narrative is now.
>>
>>140071103
Is this weev? I thought he was in Algeria
>>
>>140070838
we are exhausting all available options before we commit significant amounts of capital to backing a new registrar or purchasing one. we'll float on new cctlds for a while and keep getting banned, maybe we'll find something that works.

we're really worried that we back a new registrar with a six figure sum and then ICANN kikes the registrar.

as it stands, tor has become a great platform. have you been on the site lately? it is extremely fast now. almost like the normal internet. tons of people are on the BBS.
>>
>>140071452
I worry with any VPN that they could be logging any passwords I use across their service, does cryptostorm mitigate this in any way.
>>
>>140071571
Alabama actually. Anglin is the one in Algeria.
>>
>>140071685
no, SSL mitigates this
>>
>>140071721
No way bud, he had a video of himself up where he was walking around a mall with signs in Cyrillic not that long ago.
>>
File: 1501165288725.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501165288725.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
spencer is embarrassing and he always has been

weev is funny and he always has been

they both have had cringeworthy moments, but weev has brought tears of laughter to my life while spencer has only made white nationalists look like faggots.
>>
>>140071866
/thread
>>
Weev is just having fun while the world burns, chucking on the fuel to get it to burn faster, who can blame him? Get himself some media attention in the process for extra lulz and make the usg look stupider in the process. Can't expect a guy like that to go get a 9-5 job, was never gonna happen, too smart to realise the absurdity of it all.

Most of you here are as dumb as rocks and only useful as props in procuring lulz.
>>
>>140070823
Stop lying you fucking kike, Eli mosley only became a leader 7 days ago, Damingo was leading IE before that and during the rally. There is no way Mosley organised unite the right. You just outed yourself as a Bavarian Jew.
>>
>>140071103
There is literally nothing wrong with being an fbi informant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOUpQFKDDPs
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.