[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why everybody talks about nuking third world countries to solve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

File: america.jpg (43KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
43KB, 480x328px
Why everybody talks about nuking third world countries to solve the world problems? Why we don't just blow up USA? They only give to the world wars and those niggerscreamers from BLM.
>>
I couldn't agree more.
>>
File: 1466253310887.jpg (149KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466253310887.jpg
149KB, 530x600px
>>140017198
>>140017409
How about you get some nukes first bitch
>>
File: flag.png (429KB, 652x403px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
429KB, 652x403px
2 nukes weren't enough
>>
>>140017499
The Simpsons, maybe the only good thing murica gave to humanity, and is a show about the broblems that you had spread all over the world
>>
>>140017198
Why not Israel you bluepilled faggot?
>>
>>140017650
Muricans are guilty for what is happening now between the two koreas, why you hate Japan instead? they are victims from the Uncle Sam too
>>
>>140017198
Pretty sure Yellowstone will be Gods nuke on the U.S.
>>
How about "Fuck you, we own the internet, the moon, and the most nukes."
>>
>>140018333
If there is no murica then there is no goyimland
>>
>>140018640
>>140018041
War and conflict existed before America and it will exist after it.

Asians aren't just gonna magically get along without America in the picture.
>>
>>140018333
First you have to make sure all the kikes are there.
>>
>>140018640
Well because 500 years of history > 50 years of history.

The japs did rape and kill the korean empress. If a country did that to the bong queen you'd expect sour looks for a few centuries...
>>
File: gook2.jpg (277KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
gook2.jpg
277KB, 1152x864px
>>140018640
Gooks do hate America
>>
>>140018731
>The Internet
>The moon
>Muh nukes

a) You don't own the internet anymore. You gave it to the world which is why we have mongolian basket weaving websites like this
b) Actually according to a law passed in the 60's no one is allowed to own anything outside of the Earth. Look it up
c) You know multiple other countries have nukes, including the UK, France, and many others.
>>
File: 1503238108069.png (319KB, 531x462px) Image search: [Google]
1503238108069.png
319KB, 531x462px
>>140017499
we already got some bombs from you because you wanted to protect this beautiful face.
>>
File: 1503209937784.gif (663KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503209937784.gif
663KB, 500x375px
>>140017198
You will regret getting rid of Team America: World Police when europe is overrun by niggers, chinks and mudslimes if we stop protecting the peace
>>
File: 1499995880855.jpg (26KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499995880855.jpg
26KB, 500x443px
>>140019460
>protect
your 52% face stopped us from killing the shit that is ruining europe.
>>
>>140018731
You have it because you feel too insecure. You have no national identity, you are a country born yesterday. All you have is 50 shitty stars over some shitty bars that you wave screaming "freedom", freedom to do what, lardass murican? freedom has nothing to do with the fucking fagotry from your stupid western movies
>>
>>140019368
>a) You don't own the internet anymore.
Except we do, and we have been using it for propaganda for decades now. You're just too stupid to realize it.

Feel free to check where your nation's highest traffic website compares to the world. And while you're at it, feel free to check out the top 20 sites as well.

>b) Actually according to a law passed in the 60's no one is allowed to own anything outside of the Earth. Look it up
It's hyperbole, you faggot. It illustrates the larger point that the US's presence in space is indomitable, but you chose to take it literally. The point is that we're capable of putting a flag up there, and you're not.

>c) You know multiple other countries have nukes, including the UK, France, and many others.
We have more.
Discussion over.
>>
>>140018925
America has made all the mistakes the the British Empire made in the 1800s. Right down to invading Afghanistan, it's uncanny. You guys even paid the Mujahideen to fight the Soviets in the 80's and then dropped their funding whilst being a well armed and trained force. Bet that came back to bite you in the arse. The issue is that now unlike then, we have weapons significantly more powerful and mistakes in policy don't just fuck up one country, you effect the whole region which in turn will effect you. I mean when the invasion of Afghanistan was over, it lead to a massive influx of Afghani canibus on the streets of the UK. The Taliban actually banned the practice of cultivating and selling drugs but with them gone it flooded the markets of the world.
>>
>>140019727
I apologize for Bill Clinton, we are doing our best to make sure it never happens again
>>
>>140019751
>You have no national identity, you are a country born yesterday.
And yet you're over here, arguing with Americans on an American website.

It's satisfying how little effort I have to go through in life just to hear you whine. I could fap to this.

>I could just take a plane, travel to your house and beat your fat ass
I would love nothing more than to see you waste that much money just to get your face fucked.
>>
File: love letter to muslimes.png (329KB, 646x688px) Image search: [Google]
love letter to muslimes.png
329KB, 646x688px
>>140020110
sure you are...
>>
>>140017409
Same here
>>
>>140019793
>Except we do
Sure mate, what ever. Hows the weather over there?

>The US owns the moon
The United Nations sponsored 1967 "Outer Space Treaty" established all of outer space as an international commons by describing it as the "province of all mankind" and forbidding all the nations from claiming territorial sovereignty. Article VI vests the responsibility for activities in space to States Parties, regardless of whether they are carried out by governments or non-governmental entities. The Outer Space Treaty of 1967 has currently been ratified by 102 countries,[3] including all the major space-faring nations.

>More nukes means more
Not really. I mean I made your country glass once, beats the argument of your country is glass 2 times over. You still lose your population and resources. Nuclear warfare is somewhat more complicated than "I have more so I win". Americans......
>>
>>140019460
Protect us from niggers? The only dangerous niggers are the muricans niggers. They have the same murican mentality but with guns and drugs.
>>
>>140017198
I think we all can agree on this one.
>>
>>140019872
>Hurf durf, the murikans will collapse any day now
Except we won't.

The difference between us and britain is that we are still in a land of untapped plentiful resources that can easily be used to continually carry out our will without relying on imports.

Not to say that we would or that we particularly want to, but the fact remains that the real reason Britain lost control of the world is because it's a fucking island.
>>
>>140017198
Please nuke us it would solve most of the worlds problems.
>>
>>140020539
I cordially disagree.We lost the Empire because of WW1. We fought against Empire and thus brought ours to the fight and won.We undermined our own ethos and gave the soldiers that fought a real identity separate from the locals ones we had built for them. Look at India for example. By interacting with many people they realised that they deserved to be free of the crown and it spread to the people as a result
>>
>>140020300
See >>140019793

>Nuclear warfare is somewhat more complicated than "I have more so I win"
You're right, so do you want to go into an indepth discussion regarding defensive capacity, or do we just want to skip that embarrassing loss for you?

You're not particularly clever or smart for seeing past the "we have more nukes" argument. Anyone with common sense knows to not just take it at face value, and recognizes it's just the representation of how America's military capacity is what powers our diplomacy and economy.
>>
File: dumb pepe.jpg (23KB, 542x441px) Image search: [Google]
dumb pepe.jpg
23KB, 542x441px
>>140020347
your country is right next to mudslime africa and your army is embarrassingly small. have fun with your 1000-year reconquista 2.0 if we return to isolationism and quit swinging our massive dick around
>>
The world can live in peace, the only thing we have to do is nuke Murica. There were no nigger nor niggersand problems in Europe until those bastards created the majority of the problems in Africa.
I consider myself as an antifascist and even the antifascist movement in murica is too dumb fucking idiot to feel represented. Everytime I see those faggots on TV the only thing I want is Hitler came back to live
>>
>>140020869
>We
You lost control of America and India for a very simple reason;
Both of them became autonomous nations.

It's literally that simple.
>>
>>140020539
Unless you refresh the tree of liberty soon with the blood of patriots and tyrants, by overthrowing your federalist bank. Then the US will collapse.
>>
>>140020962
You're literally spreading multucuralism and degeneracy, you're doing NOTHING to protect Europe.
>>
>>140021055
The American dream died in 1913, with the formation of the Fed.
>>
File: 74776114.jpg (114KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
74776114.jpg
114KB, 500x281px
>>140017198
Yes please do nuke the U.S. it would alleviate all of our problems of policing you retarded fucks.

Just do us a favor and remember us when we are gone sitting there in Spanganistan crying about one hostile takeover after another.
>>
>>140020973
America could live in peace, and the only thing America has to do is nuke the world.

Fight me, faggot.
>>
>>140020962
Our country had no problems with mudslime until you started to swing your "massive dick" around. You are like a pary pooper but with the world peace.
>>
File: the trooper.jpg (590KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the trooper.jpg
590KB, 1920x1200px
Sorry but we cannot allow any harm to come to America.

As much as we give each other a hard time, they are our brothers and if you mess with them you mess with all anglos.
>>
File: wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg (129KB, 580x740px) Image search: [Google]
wormwood_cleanses_turpitude.jpg
129KB, 580x740px
>>140017198
>Why we don't just blow up USA?
I have no tenable counterpoint to your suggestion, moorbro...

Your point, therefore, checks out as valid and being steeped in irrefutable, infallible fact.
>>
>>140020929
Okay so even talking about defensive strategy the more is better argument isn't really going to cut it. Currently all existing defensive systems are based on either our own nuclear missile design or what is perceived to be the nuclear missile design. We still haven't tested our anti-Nuke capability and personally I'd rather we didn't have to. The fact of the matter is though that modern nukes are so powerful that even one would ruin a modern economic power such as the US. Consider if you will the electromagnetic pulse which is a by-product of the explosion. Anything in range not nuked, or irradiated beyond life, would be irradiated and all of their modern technology outside of a Farady cage would be fried. All mobile phones in that area are now useless, all electronic storage in that area are now useless. You don't need to turn a country to glass. One will suffice to ruin a country, not even thinking of the fallout both politically or economically.
>>
>>140021441
You're fucking spain, you're the closest thing to mudslimes that europe has ever had short of the turks.
>>
>>140017499
how bout you nuke yourself
>>
>>140021055
Yeah we let them become autonomous. I mean, you do know about the war of 1812 right? We ate your president's dinner THEN bombed the whitehouse. Also you forget that during your rebellion the French aided you so massively that they became broke and lead to their revolution.
>>
>>140021494
You seem to have completely missed my point;

I'm not talking about nukes anymore. I'm talking about raw, industrial, military power and technology. "Muh nukes" is merely a proxy for that.
The fact of the matter is that we are capable of crippling the infrastructure of just about any nation with relative ease, save china or russia. Unfortunately though, crippling the infrastructure of people without infrastructure is impossible which is why we end up losing to sand niggers and jungle gooks.
>>
>>140021446
I don't think pakis will do anything of the sort and since they will be the majority in one or two decades...
>>
>>140021550
>Spanish
>mudslime
Umm no. Look I know they sound similar but Mexicans aren't Spanish.
>>
>>140021640
>I mean, you do know about the war of 1812 right?
The only thing that the War of 1812 proved was that Canada was not yet autonomous.

You gained nothing from that war, you only prevented the loss.
>>
>>140021424
Maybe. Because you are like that retarded bitches that can only act normal when there are no people around
>>
>>140021250
there has not been a notable war in 70 years thanks to the gigantic american cock casting its shadow over the world. europe no longer has the means nor the will to defend itself. you would be BTFO so quickly by any aggressor, your cucked men literally stand and watch as white women are raped in the street by mudslimes. you're lucky it's just a cultural pseudo-invasion at this point.
also
>blaming USA for European Union migration policies
>>
>>140021824
Sorry where did you transition from nukes to this? You never made that point clear. It's almost like I had your number so you changed the question. My point is still valid and yours is irrelevant
>>
>>140021879
... are you really this daft?

Spain was once islamic. Their architecture is heavily inspired by it. Go read a fucking book.
>>
>>140022018
>Anyone with common sense knows to not just take it at face value, and recognizes it's just the representation of how America's military capacity is what powers our diplomacy and economy.
>>
>>140021864
The only place where pakis will soon be the majority is your mother's bedroom you flagless coward.
>>
>>140021942
So you know why we didn't take back the colonies then? We were a bit busy dealing with France the country that you fucked up by being funded by it. Also not addressing that "eating the president's dinner then blowing up the whitehouse" thing are we?
>>
>>140018041
That and the computer you're using and the internet that you're talking shit on.

Meanwhile all your country has done is create spics and not have jobs or credit.
>>
>>140022054
Yeah about 600 years ago? So what 600 years ago you didn't even have a country.
>>
>>140021944
>So you know why we didn't take back the colonies then?
Because you couldn't without over extending your military reach.

>Also not addressing that "eating the president's dinner then blowing up the whitehouse" thing are we?
Because it's moot.

Congrats, you got a free meal.
>>
>>140021550
I have nothing against the niggers, niggersands or mudslims. You are the only guiltys for what happens there. You go to their countries with your small-dick comolex policies and just fuck up everything
>>
>>140017198
>warmongering eurofag wants to start a war with USA
Reminder, it was the Europeans who started the World Wars.
>>
>>140021973
You can swing your cock only because Europe has weakened itself with two world wars.

And thanks to your melting pot shit, degeneracy and giving all power to the kikes we're now in deep shit so yes you can go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1500426786356.png (228KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
1500426786356.png
228KB, 755x755px
>>140017499
SPBP
>>
outside of major cities and nigger zones america is full of good people. it's the ZOG that's the problem
>>
>>140021482
Go get gang raped by kangaroos you dirty unwashed barefoot cunt.
>>
>>140020973
Because whats on T.V. represents America. You're truly a fucking retard. You would fit in with the American antifascists just fine, don't you worry.
>>
>>140022822
The music you listen, the movies soy see and the TV shows you do don't say me that. All your culture is like your food: just a tasteless shit with so much oil so you can see through the paperback. I'm sure there are good people, but the point here is not that. The point is you are stupid people.
>>
>>140023273
I don't think I would fit with those pinkyhaired faggots. They are part of the problems am I complaining about. All they want is America being a bigger countrie without respecting other border or cultures. They are senseless idiots just like the right wing muricans. Nothing good has came out from Murica.
>>
You guys could not be more bluepilled.

A thread of North America and Europe arguing = (((divide&conquer)))
>>
>>140023887
There is no division between two things when those things are not the same.
>>
File: american-empire6.jpg (139KB, 624x400px) Image search: [Google]
american-empire6.jpg
139KB, 624x400px
>>140017198
Unironically, the United States should move the DoD projects out of the shadows and adopt Conanism.

Walls on our borders, except where we want to conquer for better resources in the interest of the people, not the Cronyism we have now. A wall on the south, annex Canada. Un-muzzle Japan's military, let them be our greatest ally in the east. Reinvest into ourselves 100x over. Education from k-12 and beyond with modern knowledge and get competitive again on the brain game. The next major technological breakthrough will be 10x over the amount of economic prosperity for our country than winning some shit war for Oil in the middleeast, it will be beyond your imagination. If China gets there first, and they've got a larger pool of intelligence, they won't be sharing it with us, you can be sure of that.
>>
File: jew_gooood_goy.gif (323KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jew_gooood_goy.gif
323KB, 500x375px
>>140017198
>Why we don't just blow up USA?
Sure thing , destroying the world economy will be great!
How about just purge the kikes and their sycophants
>>
>>140025481
I have contradictory feelings about that topic. I know if we want peace there can only be one empire, but I don't really like that empire is murican empire.
>>
File: 1484618710343.jpg (45KB, 462x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484618710343.jpg
45KB, 462x400px
>>140017198
If you could somehow defeat our military on it's home turf (the most technologically advanced, and easily one of the largest forces in the world), then you would also have to deal with the 200,000,000 firearms currently in civilian hands.

Bombs won't solve all your problems. You will want to keep the infrastructure intact as much as possible, seeing as we're also rich in resources and already built infrastructure. Destroying it gives you nothing, and you'd only be throwing your money away.

Also, the US so large that not many nations would have the ability to hit it in all directions. Even if they did hit the borders and edges of the country, there is still a very, very large portion of the country you'll still have to deal with, not to mention the hundreds of millions of hostile gun owners who are looking for any reason whatsoever to break out their brand new 30-06 with that flashy expensive scope, and start killing foreign troops on their territory.

All in all, there's no way to destroy the US from the outside or an invading force. We will take the whole fucking world down before we let that happen, and we have the nukes and capability to do it, over 20 times.

It's physically impossible to destroy us with force. We have seen to that very well. And if for some off chance you do, then well, your country is also going to become one giant glass parking lot along with us.
>>
>>140026142
I am not saying "we can do it", it's obvious we can't. I am saying "It would me good if we could do it"
>>
File: 1475899697743.jpg (6KB, 153x203px) Image search: [Google]
1475899697743.jpg
6KB, 153x203px
>>140026513
Nah, then you'd have nobody to come save you from the mudshit invasion that's currently happening in United Caliphate of Europe.

Give it some time, friend. You'll come begging for our help when Ahmed is in your home raping the women in your family and you've got nothing to defend yourself with except harsh language.

And we will gladly help you in the case that happens. You know how much we hate the mudshits. We've spent more than a decade exterminating them in their homelands. See you soon.
>>
>>140026920
America has more muslims both by percentage and by absolute number than literally any western European country.
>>
>>140027108
Not for long. And they don't exactly get treated very well here. That's why they stick to the liberal cities, and away from the mass of our country, which is the rural "flyover" states. They can be easily dealt with, as most US citizens view them as at worst a threat, and at least as alien.
>>
File: 1503081939507.jpg (28KB, 299x199px) Image search: [Google]
1503081939507.jpg
28KB, 299x199px
>>140026142
Somebody's a little confident
>>
>>140027371
Only speaking the truth. I'm sure Australia has a contingency plan as well in case they're being invaded. Except you're smaller, and cucked out of firearm ownership. It'd be a little easier to take you guys than it would us.
>>
>>140027310
You claimed that Europe is under a mudshit invasion and is a caliphate. Would America also not be a muslim caliphate since we have magnitudes greater amounts of muslims by your very own logic?
>>
>>140027371
Also, you don't have near the population that we do.
>>
>>140027643
Europe is under muslim invasion. Have you not seen this? Allowing children to be raped by groomer gangs, and giving the perpetrators probation, or no charges at all? It's insanity.

At least here we have the rule of law still. And muslims are largely viewed as foreigners, and alien to us. They're mostly not granted "equality" or acceptance in the US, but they are in Europe.
>>
>>140022018
You're dumb as fuck, friend.
>>
>>140027310
Bwhaha stop lying, i used to live in the midwest, (after 9/11) because my dad owned a little less than 600 acres farmland there. Nobody even said anything bout us, or hated us. Hell, we had the Lebanese and an ashura flag underneath our American one. I went to high school there, and the kid who said shit about me being muslim was a black kid that i beat in wrestling (then beat his ass)
>>
>>140017198
>get rid of US
>no one to fight Europe's battles for them anymore
>western world is kill
>>
>>140029238
Russia>Ameriga
>>
>>140021441
you're the ones that decided to sympathize with them not us lol
>>
>europeans can not stop thinking about america for 5 seconds
>every bad thing that ever happened in recorded history is americas fault
>europeans created (((marxism)))
>europe let (((them))) into their borders long before the usa existed and then sent (((them))) to us
>europe has caused all the worst wars in history and yet somehow it is our fault
>america is to blame for the eu and their (((politicians)))
its always someone elses fault with (((europe)))
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.