[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

During mz free time, I drive rapefugees from Serbian to Slovenian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: welcome.jpg (261KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
261KB, 630x354px
During mz free time, I drive rapefugees from Serbian to Slovenian border for free, to help them get to Western/Northern Europe faster and easier

I only get paid for the gas

AMA
>>
my*

>>>140000000
>>
>>140008053

Why dont you only drive them half way, murder them, and hide their bodies in the woods?

I mean, you'd start actually making money, and be doing a valuable service.
>>
>>140008198
Because this is actual volunteering financed by the Croatian gouvernment (aka EU)

also I want to help culturally enrich Europe
>>
>>139999999
why? also proofs
>>
>>140009950
I feel better about myself. Its also fun and interesting experience hearing their stories and actuallz meeting them

also I hate most of the Europe, and want them to be ethnically replaced. Especially anglo countries
>>
>>140010192
actually*
fucking american keyboard
>>
I seriously feel like I'm both helping someone, and both harming the ones I hate (whites)
Thats the best way to describe it. Best feeling ever
>>
>>140010192
what are you doing here and how can you prove that you aren't just larping, ante?
>>140010504
>flag
no suprise
>>
>>140010504
>slav
>not white
checks out
>>
>>140011142
I'm here since 2012
One family made a selfie with my phone, not sure that can be used as a proof as it can be any random photo from the net
also Im too lazy

btw why are you defending white people?

>>140011293
die germanboi
>>
>>140011995
>I'm here since 2012.
why? also, doubt due to spacing, but still
>One family made a selfie with my phone, not sure that can be used as a proof as it can be any random photo from the net
also Im too lazy
blur yourself out(or not, even better) and post.
>btw why are you defending white people?
because i'm white and because whites are the best race.
>>
File: freekissesforrefugees.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
freekissesforrefugees.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>140008053
nice. I'd like to start doing the same,but can't you make them pay you? would be good to earn some for doing this
>>
>>140012176
ok, croats, what the fuck are you doing, i prefered you when we were enemies.
>>
>>140012175
>because I'm white
nah man
you dont have anything in common as some average Swede for example. You think they give a shit about you? because you are "white" as well? lol you're scum in their eyes

>>140012176
Idk. I'm doing this over the organization "VoVo" (Volim volontirati)
We could always use more hands to help our cause!
>>
>>140008053
You should drive them directly to Paris, lest you risk them roaming around and returning to Serbia
>>
>>140012491
>you dont have anything in common as some average Swede for example. You think they give a shit about you? because you are "white" as well? lol you're scum in their eyes
i do have my skin color. i am hardly a western lover and shit like that, tho they have some nice shit there too, but i'd also never allow niggers and sandniggers in my country.
also, answer the other questions, why are you on /pol/ and gibs the selfie proof.
>>
>>140012491
>lol you're scum in their eyes
this so much,they are very hateful towards slavs and eastern euros.even the ultra liberal westerns are openly racist against slavs.
but let muslims rape their daughters. I say fuck em,let them get enriched
> "VoVo" (Volim volontirati)
thanks,I will look into it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.