[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do European countries justify banning hijabs and other things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: hijab-demo-17jan04-719.jpg (25KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
hijab-demo-17jan04-719.jpg
25KB, 292x400px
How do European countries justify banning hijabs and other things while being champions of secularism, liberty and inclusiveness?
>>
File: farage nigel ak.jpg (53KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
farage nigel ak.jpg
53KB, 480x462px
>>140006088
Our countries, our choices, our lives. Go back if you want your choices.
>>
>>140006212
/thread
>>
>>140006212
I said European countries, not amerishits.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>140006212
>Our countries
>>
>>140006088
nobody gives a shit about these "values"
>>
>>140006088
these things apply only to other people who embrace the same thing. Furthermore thats just leftist talk

you have no place here desert shit
>>
>>140006088
Is that a Muslima Wojack?
>>
>>140006088
>How do European countries justify banning hijabs and other things while being champions of secularism, liberty and inclusiveness?
Mohammed was a pedo and a terrorist, that's why
>>
The Muslim hood/bed sheet/bag on head is not inclusive, so it has no part in a civilised society.
>>
>>140006088
In France you can't even show a crucifix necklace at work. What makes you think that you are special?
>>
>>140007093
these values only apply to whites because only we believe in them. Other races only pretend to believe them to the point that it puts them on the same level as the whites in our nations. For exsample racial equality puts them on the same level as us but once they have the same rights they then want affirmative action to have the some outcomes as us wether they are qualified or not. This happened in my old home South Africa, end apartheid (racial equality), black economic empowerment (affirmative action) and now they are killing us because we didn't give them equality ast enough. Other race can exist in white counties but only if they are segregated from us so we can be safe.
>>
>>140010806
Do you speak Afrikaans?
Your story and the story of your country is very sad.
The worst is that most people around here just don't fucking learn. I'm quite convinced a seizable portion of our population feels more sympathy for the niggers in S.A than the whites.
Even with the water at their lips, they prefer to drown instead of acting.
>>
File: 1497928649895s.jpg (10KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497928649895s.jpg
10KB, 187x250px
>>140011469
I don't speek Afrikaans becasue I am from an english speaking background with a Rhodesian farther. I also grow up after apartheid which ment I didn't learn it in school. It's sad that they have sympathy with the people who destroyed sevral nations inculding South Africa and Rhodesia.
>>
>>140006088
why ban hijab i dont get it
hijab is one of the only things muslims have right
>>
>>140006088
they are a navigational hazard
>>
Lipservice verse reality.

Very few europeans want muslims in their country.
>>
>>140013128
We want to ban it because it is against all human decency.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.