[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We love our dreamers God damn it.. he's going to keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

>We love our dreamers

God damn it.. he's going to keep DACA, isn't he
>>
File: 1487606404623.jpg (66KB, 540x706px) Image search: [Google]
1487606404623.jpg
66KB, 540x706px
>we
>>
>>140005703
Seems like it bro. At this point I think we should just use our weaponized autism to help Mueller and work with the left to get him out, at least we'll get based Pence
>>
He's been fully cucked. Not 24 hours after ousting Bannon the media turned right on antifa. He's realizing if he does what they want they'll shill for him and he thinks that will make people like and respect him, which is all he cares about anymore.
>>
File: Brock Bux.jpg (205KB, 620x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Brock Bux.jpg
205KB, 620x1010px
>>140005825
>>140005703
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>140005703
I am now convinced that you shills are doing this primarily for attention, you know you are not going to change anyones mind, specially with your type of "arguments"

you just keep coming here because you think "triggering the drumpftards" is funny or entertaining, in reality you're life is just too empty that you need to troll the people you say you hate, into giving you attention

really, kill yourself
>>
>>140005703
Yes. If he was going to end DACA he would have done it Friday, aka take out the trash day.

DACA will endure.
>>
>>140005703
Are you just now learning that Trump is a valueless opportunist? I mean you guys should tolerate him at best, not worship him with your stupid hats and threads.
>>
>>140005703
Personally I believe he's going to keep it but greatly increase the vetting and restrictions so only Mexico's 'best' are accepted.
>>
His announcement is the same day Congress returns. I suspect he'll do something like use the attention to call for comprehensive immigration reform.

Seems kind of odd so many Republicans think the DACA EO was unconstitutional. Isn't the president having power over immigration the basis for Trump's travel ban?
>>
>>140005825
This probably the weakest attempt I've ever seen. kys nigger
>>
>>140006006
Tuesday is garbage day m8
>>
>>140005703
Sorry to break the echo chamber here, but Trump is a genious. This will be his most intellectual political move yet.
Witness me.
>>
File: WTF is that.jpg (117KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
WTF is that.jpg
117KB, 761x960px
>>140005825
Oh god, you convinced me Sharon! Yeah "our" "weaponized autism".. yeah
kys
>>
>>140007104
Congress has power over naturalization... that's different than a travel ban. Congress has power over immigration too, but as the current laws stand, the president can restrict any class of people from entering the country. This could include all non-citizen redheads if he wanted. Obongo (iirc) tried to legalize the brown kids but failed.
>>
>>140008427
Just ban all non whites and kikes from entry.
>>
File: 1503213938075.png (126KB, 544x609px) Image search: [Google]
1503213938075.png
126KB, 544x609px
>>140005703
D-don't worry, its all 4 c-chess
>>
>>140006003
this. pol isnt even the right place to be, most of the "drumfkins" were plants from other sites during the election as directed by Cirnovich raids.

This is just a piss ocean as usual.
>>
>>140005703

One can still appreciate someone without making laws that cater to them. Trump doesn't care if people want to come over here for a better life... The technical, ideal version of a "dreamer"... But Trump isn't going to tolerate them doing it illegally.
>>
>>140006003

This I believe too. It's just 4chan in general, the past few years generation of newfags specifically get off on being retarded on purpose an attempt to troll/piss off people they think they don't like. But since we're all anonymous, you might as well be pissing on yourself.

They admit it everywhere else on this site "I make bait threads on /pol/ everyday! Fuck /pol/!" That's why the mods need to crack down on it. We've always had rules against disrupting the board just for the fucking sake of it, but they magically don't apply to these bait-posting faggots.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.