[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sola scriptura >removes two books from bible protestants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>sola scriptura
>removes two books from bible
protestants are worshippers of satan
>>
>>139989576
The bible removed a bunch of scripture from the collective too.
>>
>>139989576
so what exactly is taught in the books that were removed?
not a catholic, so i honestly don't know what was even in those books.
>>
>>139990103
don't know. not catholic too
>>
In Good Religions, Good people go to heaven. Period.
In Bad religions, Good people CANNOT go to heaven, unless...

You don't have to be Good.
You make a deal with HIM personally.
Then eat His flesh and drink His blood.
HE will set you up.
>>
>>139989576
Friendly reminder spirits, ghosts, angels, demons, talking animals, pregnant virgins and sky fairies go in
>>>/x/
>>
File: Reformed_Theology_5_pillars.jpg (567KB, 1296x888px) Image search: [Google]
Reformed_Theology_5_pillars.jpg
567KB, 1296x888px
>>139989576
not just sola scriptura

<<
non of those were in the bible
>>
>>139990103
Most of it is available online. Known as apocrypha. Here you go
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/index.htm
>>
None of you are actual Christians, pages have been completely removed from b**le and so far they haven't been found

Those pages might've told you to kill yourself for being a fucking infidel
>>
>>139989576
Before Lord there are no Catholics or Protestants.
>>
>>139989576
>Be papist
>Make "Bible" 300+ years after death of JC >The selection of writings within said tome is decided by pagans at Council of Nicea
>Decide JC is now "Son of God" and worship him (which he never asked anyone to do).
>Erect stautes of "Jesus" as "Sol Invictus", which more resemble Abraxas or Apollo
>Use "Bible" to revitalise Roman grip on the planet, claiming authority to make kings, or to denounce them.

Fuck Catholicism. Every Catholic female I know has kids born outside wedlock which they ALL refer to as "mistakes".
>>
>>139994810
>fucking brit
KEK at you. your religion was created becasuse your king wanted to fuck other girl everey few months
>>
>>139994810

So the pagans were right all along.
The "pagan Christianity" works...
The Protestantism allowed the jewish usury.
>>
>>139994810
>>Decide JC is now "Son of God" and worship him (which he never asked anyone to do).

The Bible said He was born of Mary by immaculate conception and that none may come to the father but through Him.
>>
File: Germans throughout history.png (434KB, 1186x889px) Image search: [Google]
Germans throughout history.png
434KB, 1186x889px
>>139989576
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/his/3325216
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.