[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did we stop slavery, especially of women? Female psychology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: slave.jpg (72KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
72KB, 736x1104px
Why did we stop slavery, especially of women?
Female psychology is perfectly adapted to abduction BECAUSE it is such a natural phenomenon to take the desirable females of the defeated group. This is a strong motivation to conquer that we've lost , and now we pay soldiers like it's just any other job. Of course, it's a particularly shitty job that will likely get you killed, which is why many don't want to participate. The natural incentives to conquer are RAPE and PLUNDER, not a salary or Israeli interests. ISIS knows this, and uses the promise of a bounty of sex slaves to recruit. Young men want regular sex more than anything else.
>>
>>139984939
It was a mistake, we know that now
>>
File: 0e3.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>139984939

You got it the wrong way round, just like the faggot you are.

Violence and war boosts the test level thru the roof, and that leads to the desire to rape anything with a vag or if you are muslim anything with a butthole
>>
>>139984939
Because women are functional people too. Jews didnt get to the top by rape and plunder. Jews didn't allow soldiers to take spoils of war (see Joshua 7). Isis blows themselves up for pussy in another dimension which is more batshit crazy than worshiping a thunder god like zeus or pagan god that devours babies and rapes wives. Those are not the models of nobility. No wicked can rule. Women should not rule. Women need a queen so that their ideal standard is pure white like diana was instead of rich and lavish like a kardashian whore made famous by sex tapes and celebrity musicians. That way they compete amongst themselves to be lady like instead of who can outwhore and sleep with chad.
>>
File: 1493774284789.png (126KB, 1596x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1493774284789.png
126KB, 1596x1667px
>>139985588
It seems not all of us do, although I acknowledge those dubbbbbbs.
>>139985796
This is probably true too, but it doesn't invalidate anything I said.
>>139986545
>Jews didn't get to the top by rape and plunder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buPLDYa2T-s
>Jews didn't allow soldiers to take spoils of war (see Joshua 7).
And look how they didn't have a country for centuries until the white man bestowed them with one out of (((pity))).
>Isis blows themselves up for pussy in another dimension
ISIS gets plenty of pussy in this world right here, because they have slaves.

Women within the group should have a queen or similar role model (goddesses are not prone to human mistakes and have the perk of not necessitating monarchy), but women outside the group should be viewed as a resource and luxury waiting to be taken by the stronger men. It's no coincidence that you praise the Jews as role models considering your hate for the gods of the Aryan peoples.
>>
>>139984939
Cunts are meant to be owned by men. They aren't people, they are things for men to use.
>>
rape was the mating strategy of beta cucks who couldn't reproduce cause they surely knew they would die a virgin
>>
>>139988502
Women when left to their own devices go for 20% of the best mate, that leaves 80% with no offspring, rape or other ways of controlling females is a neccessity for any civilisation
>>
>>139988768
successful civ. that is
>>
>>139987943
While Im flattered you would give me a (you). I must decline because I am no kike. I merely know how the globalist kike thinks. Nonetheless Christianity is the ultimate form of non degeneracy when applied properly. Its the old adage "know thy enemy". No revolution was born out of hatred. Hatred dies off with old bitter men. Every act of revolution is an act of love. Each catalyst is the birth of a new and brighter dream than the world vision held by the tyrants who owned the land prior. It is by this cycle that the world turns over power and restores order and balance. It is by development of nukes that this process was impeded resulting in micro aggressions and corruption of all global governments to (((them))). Globalist Rothschild banking conglomerates.
>>
>>139988830
Whores and brothels where degenerates can legally pay for the vice of sex. Its why little fingers of the world exist.
>>
File: 1487189453475.png (579KB, 900x798px) Image search: [Google]
1487189453475.png
579KB, 900x798px
>>139988317
This type of thing should only apply to women outside of the "tribe". Women and girls within, while they should still be dominated by men sexually and otherwise, should be able to profit from the luxury won by the tribe and be treated with dignity in public.
>>139988502
It's a viable strategy in the context I mentioned regardless of whether you think it's "beta". The nation of Iceland was settled by Nordic "rapists" and Celtic slave girls and they turned out just fine. The female brain is geared towards accepting and eroticizing being taken by a man who has proved himself superior in combat.
>>139988768
Monogamy within the tribe/group is essential for maintaining unity among the males and preventing mutiny, but outside of the group, it can be beneficial to have many women, provided the group has enough power that the outside groups could not overwhelm them in retaliation.
>>139989039
80% of what you just typed has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Christianity can only be "applied properly" when Christendom is composed of people who can not read well enough to comprehend the bible, and their priest can specifically exclude the degenerate parts and rally them. Christianity is not just "the bible" but it is a big enough component of it to probably prevent another crusade from ever happening.
>>139989209
I do not want the brothels populated with my own people. I do not want my own women to have to resort to becoming whores. We can afford them great luxury if we just take from the weaklings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.