[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa: if you don't agree with me, you are Hitler. White

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0053.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Antifa: if you don't agree with me, you are Hitler.
White nationalist: if you don't agree with me, you hate white people.

Me: both of you need to get laid.

Why can't you just be like me, pol? Just take it easy. Live the chill life.
>>
>>139983087
What if I get laid but I also don't want to be surrounded by niggers and mexicans?
>>
because there are forces at work actively destroying and degenerating the fundemantal aspects of human nature and western civilization

apathy is death, grow a pair
>>
File: 1503817612456.png (175KB, 561x558px) Image search: [Google]
1503817612456.png
175KB, 561x558px
and i'm barely a white nationalist, i just want immigration reform, i don't think we need to kick anyone out, population levels in minority communities will stabilize with increased prosperity and fewer first gen immigrants. we can still let people of other races in, just not so fucking many of them that they displace native culture and population.
>b-b-b-ut the native americans
do two wrongs make a right? why not learn from history?

but to take the sit back and relax get laid and watch it all burn around you with a smug look of self indulged satisfaction is not a position i can sympathize with.

i can even sympathize with antifa and full nazis, i don't agree with them, but at least they actually seem to care.
>>
>>139983686
i'm not even anti-semitic but you can't help but notice jews have been brainwashed and led into taking the role of enemy. it's the top jews i'm really concerned with, the ones that hide behind the other jews they've set up to be a scapegoat.
>>
>>139983172

What if I want to fuck a Mexican?
>>
>>139984044
racemixing is rare, i think it shouldn't be encouraged becuase i believe true diversity is a world where we don't all look the same. i appreciate the races and want them to continue existing. but on an individual level sometimes it's gonna happen and its usually fine, in moderation. i don't judge the individual, i judge the trends and who is pushing the trends and for what reasons.

so go ahead and fuck a mexican, just keep in mind that it's not something you should push other people to do.
>>
>>139984044
Go to Mexico on vacation and mingle with some locales. If you really like one, then bring one home. That's no reason to import the mass horde of Mexicans into this nation to outbreed and replace us.
>>
>>139984492

I don't want to push others to do anything. I don't think it's the job of the government or the media to tell people who they should have sex with. If people are naturally inclined to fuck their own race, they should do just that. If someone wants to fuck a person of another race, either because they like the features of that race or they like the person in spite of that race... let them.

>>139985561

Honestly, the person I'm interested is actually a US citizen who just happens to be Latina.
>>
>>139985960
fair enough, and i would agree. but there are forces at work trying to push this agenda. they're not having the success they wanted so they're trying a wave of migrants that breed a lot.

their goal is simply to erode national loyalty, ethinic loyalty, family loyalty, and replace it with a single state controlling the entire world out in the open. and for that they need to muddy and demoralize and destroy any sense of group or individual identity so that fewer resist the will of the new world government

>well i don't think anything like that...
well it is happening. evil exists and it seeks power and destruction and it will have it if good buries its head in the sand
>>
>1 post by this id
ya'll posting in a slide thread. saged.
>>
>>139985960
>Honestly, the person I'm interested is actually a US citizen who just happens to be Latina.
Idk m8, up your standards. Go to the gym more, progress your life, get white girls to be attracted to you.

There's an 80% chance you are a Mexican poster.
>>
>>139983087
Us "normie's" dont want neither commie's or fascist's in America. Get the fuck out!
>>
>>139986502
Is there something happening right now that we should even be worried about?
>>
File: 1405407117100.jpg (50KB, 493x611px) Image search: [Google]
1405407117100.jpg
50KB, 493x611px
>>139983087
sage
>>
>>139983087
OP is correct it's that none of it really matters, but since I'm being forced to choose sides, I will fight leftism to the death.
>>
>>139990860
You can't just "chill out and get laid" though. I grew up in an area that was majority spics. they fucking hate white people and are not interested in living fairly with you. The deeper racism is within mexicans towards whites (even though we fucking help them and give them free money to just live here among us and breed). I would never have a kid in a majority Mexican area. I'd never put someone through what I had to grow up with. Mexicans are hateful vicious cunts when they are the majority. We have to stop the Mexification of the US at all costs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.