[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about things are going, as society continues to fracture,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe Newspaper.png (184KB, 483x470px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Newspaper.png
184KB, 483x470px
Thinking about things are going, as society continues to fracture, the environment collapses and the world crumbles, what if we're too late /pol/? What if the point of no return on these issues was passed a long time ago?

With the way demographics are going in the developed world, by 2040 it's going to resemble Yugoslavia with nukes, while everywhere else will be worse off with most of it being inhospitable.
>>
File: 1431812403009.jpg (34KB, 560x310px) Image search: [Google]
1431812403009.jpg
34KB, 560x310px
>>139981482
Then we can be warlords anon
>>
>>139982207

Would we, really? Or would be be the slaves to the warlords, or dead of the nuclear fire?
>>
>>139981482
The world may have to burn so that we can start anew.
>>
>>139982304
Might is right.
The possibility of becoming a muslim slave really focuses the mind, Tom.
>>
>>139982304
Up to you. Radovan Karadzic was a psychiatrist. It's all about spotting the opportunity.
>>
>>139982982

As I said, you imagine yourself as the great immortan joe, but you'd end up as a slave, or dying of radiation poisoning in the blasted deserts.

And the best part? There was no Grand Jewish Conspiracy, no Illuminati cabal, only our own arrogance that brought this about.
>>
Learn to ride big cats. Like Tigers for example.
>>
File: radovan.jpg (29KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
radovan.jpg
29KB, 220x293px
>>139983322
Cheer up anon, no point being black-pilled. Doesn't Karadzic have a good head of hair? I'd love to know what shampoo he uses.
>>
File: 1504255679920.gif (801KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1504255679920.gif
801KB, 250x195px
>>139983322
Arrogance? Is the scapegoat concept a scapegoat in it itself? Sure, there could be small group of people that pushes degeneracy (when I say small I mean the popularion of the US compared to India + China) but there are small groups that actually fight against degeneracy or at least try to live a traditionalist life. Wierdly enough, one group trumps the other. One begins to wonder if theres a man behind the curtain, when all we can see is a nose peeking out. Is it Gods cruel joke to put every Jew behind crosshairs? Why did the Jews get expelled so many times? If I take that menora off will you die?
>>
History repeats itself, once the world begins to sink further and further down there will be new empires being created. I suspect the Chinese will globally dominate as the new imperialists.
>>
>>139983921

That's the thing. There was no man behind the curtain, only the man you see in the mirror every morning. It was our own arrogance that led us to believe that we could have a utopia, and we squandered all of our potential genuinely believing that we could get everything perfect. Only now are we seeing where things will head.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.