[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another hot and sunny day in London >another day spent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1502548340479.jpg (73KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1502548340479.jpg
73KB, 538x445px
>another hot and sunny day in London
>another day spent mostly sitting around in public, drinking coffee, browsing the internet on my phone, and feeling sad about life
>went to the gym in the morning but am still a subhuman ugly 26 year old friendless loser beta who has never had attention from women ever
>will spend the evening noticing the increasing trickle of Chads and Stacey dressed for another youthful hedonistic night out as I go back to my flat to read a boring old "classic" book I only read so people don't call me a pleb
>all my hobbies have me held hostage rather than actually enjoying them (go to gym to avoid being dyel, read books to avoid being called a pleb etc)
>>
oh

whatcha reading anon
>>
>>139964655

Great expectations

It is so fucking boring. But I have to read it and pretend to like it or else people will call me a pleb
>>
>>139964853
dickens is ok but you should really start with the greeks
>>
read some Marcus Aurelius, pleb
>>
File: Two-Girls-Hugging-960x1440.jpg (420KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Girls-Hugging-960x1440.jpg
420KB, 960x1440px
>>139964432
Nice life blog anon, tell me more.
>>
>>139964432
Elliot is that you? From beyond the grave?
>>
File: 1000.jpg (52KB, 468x344px) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
52KB, 468x344px
>>139964432
Fuck off shitskin, stop posting this
>>
>>139964432
I had it like that in that age. Now I got wife and 2 kids. I kept trying. Keep trying to make friends. Some will stick and you will be better.
>>
>>139964432
Wow cool blog post, anon. I'm glad I subscribed.
>>
>>139964432
sounds like you need to grow a pair of balls and man up.
>>
WOW I AGREE SO MUCH, THIS BLOG IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>139964432
How ugly are you on a scale? Post pictures from gulag that reminiciss of you.
Also you need friends. Women will date and marry ugly men, look the fuck around you. They will rarely date complete outcast autists however.
>>
>>139965656

>Oi m8, jus go dahn dah pahb wit da ladz, watch duh footay an tork to any cow ya say! Don't be a sadcase innit!
>>
You lead a comfy life Nige, be grateful for it. When you become a hedonistic Chad and you're pulling all nighters surrounded by "friends", then you will look back at your comfy days of solitude with longing.
>>
>>139964432
FFS, join a Judo club or BJJ club. If you're in London get to the Budokwai. You'll make friends, tone up, power up and learn how to fight. From there it's habit forming. Give it a try Anon. I was like you aged 17. I got threatened by a guy who was in his 30's and made to look like a fucking faggot. I thought fuck it. I NEED to do something. Never looked back, 42 now. Do it Anon.
>>
File: OP.jpg (47KB, 592x360px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
47KB, 592x360px
>>139964432

Oh, look who it is again.
>>
>>139964432
Pathetic wallowing. If you're no good to anyone, even yourself, maybe it's time to call it quits?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.