[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lock her up >drain the swamp >build the wall Am I the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485834430289.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485834430289.png
8KB, 205x246px
>lock her up
>drain the swamp
>build the wall
Am I the only one who actually wanted these promises kept?
>>
File: 1504213026744.png (334KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504213026744.png
334KB, 880x720px
>>139964153
Not everyone was stupid enough to vote for Drumpf sweetie you got cucked
>>
>>139964153
>implying he won't

Dudes going full high test mode. He will do every he says if it's possible without assassination. He has a young son so I'd assume he'd be worried about leaving him. We know that he doesn't give a fuck, but what is truly holding him back is the question
>>
Or consider the Klowns holdover have not been entirely thrown out.
>>
>>139964395
Sabotage from holdovers.
>>
>>139964153
SHILL SHILL SHILL
LALALALALALALALA
SHILL SHILL SHILL
DADDY TRUMP IS THE BEST <3
MAGA
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALQLALALALALALLALALALLALALALLALALAALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL
SAGE. HIDE. REPORT.
>>
>>139964395

I imagine they can say whatever to get themselves into office, but once they do they're taken aside and shown a video of the CIA killing Kennedy, and told to keep that mind if they think about shaking things up too much.
>>
>>139964551
It legitimately is something like this.
The deep state has gotten to Trump, and while he was our best shot and has done some things I like, I doubt we'll ever get true campaign Trump in terms of policy (he still acts like his old self though)
>>
He's a politician. Why would you expect anything less of him than exactly what you've been taught to expect of politicians?

That's how he got elected. He made outrageous promises that really resonated with his crowd, and now, he will be unable to fulfill these promises.

This is not to say that Clinton was any better. She was corrupt to the bone. And while I could genuinely believe that most of the candidates actually cared - that they were actually doing what they thought was right - she cared about nothing but power, nothing but being the first woman president, and she didn't give a damn who she stepped on to make it happen. She was the Cersei Lannister of the election.

But Trump is never going to fulfill all these promises that he made. What he's going to do is make compromises.

Clinton won't be put in prison, but she will be persecuted by the Trump-loyal factions for probably the rest of her life (something I think none of us are upset about). The swamp won't be drained entirely, but some corrupt officials might be kicked out. The wall will never be built, but deportations will continue to rise.

Trump is a politician, but he is also a businessman. He'll make large, outrageous promises that he can't live up to. And when his customers - his voter base - get upset, he'll make a compromise, so they can at least be happy about something.

If you picked a side in the election, then you already lost.
>>
If he doesn't end DACA in the next few days, I fear he will be a one term President. Not only will he lose his own voters, he will be giving Democrats a huge number of votes.
>>
>>139964153
>lock her up
She has to live with being bested by a businessman, the embodiment of dominance of man, while her husband getting some on the side. Locking her up would do nothing to magnify her suffering.

>drain the swamp
Trumpbro is wrestling with the deep state and a senate full of Vietnam-era cucks who still think they're waging economic war with the USSR. It's a long con.

>build the wall
How long did it take for Eisenhower to build those Interstates? Trumpbro is doing all he can while being blocked by dems wherever they have any influence
>>
>>139964395
hillary is going to be dead soon bro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.