[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a Streisand Effect happening on hidden Youtub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fort.jpg (91KB, 1328x976px) Image search: [Google]
fort.jpg
91KB, 1328x976px
Let's get a Streisand Effect happening on hidden Youtube videos

Goto: http://www.censoredlist.com/

Submit links to any videos you know of that are hidden
Tell everyone you know to do same
Help build up the database and unleash it on normies
They won't be able to deny right wingers are having free speech suppressed anymore, it's undeniable evidence and gets the ball rolling with distrust amongst normies
>>
selfbump

Anyone have or know of lists of hidden vids?
If this gets big it would put a few nails in googles coffin
>>
bump, trash website UI tho
>>
>>139960858
Yea, seems functional though
I'm sure they'll put more work into it if they get more than 3 pages of videos
>>
Once it gets big enough for content creators to know about it they'll submit their own videos for us
>>
File: current year man.png (158KB, 419x361px) Image search: [Google]
current year man.png
158KB, 419x361px
>can't even like/dislike/add to your own playlists

what the fuck youtube?
>>
>>139960858
>>139960974

I made the site. I know it's not great, I just wanted to get it up and running as soon as this stuff started going down.

I intend to add auto video submission and so on.
>>
>>139962438
Nice.
How do you plan to get the word out to the owners of censored content?
I assume you want to do this first before spreading word to normies, the content creators will tell their audiences about it anyway
>>
>>139962584
I haven't approached them properly yet. just a few tweets. But once the site looks a bit more serious, I will directly contact all the creators affected by this.
>>
>>139962944
Got a timescale on this?
The sooner the better, the blockings are fresh, need to get in quick before people lose too much interest, normies have a short attention span
>>
>>139962438
Thanks for the list, bro.

Some suggestions:
>Allow automatic video submission
>Allow rating
>Allow tags
>Allow ordering by submission date, rating, or tags

All around good work, though.
>>
Nice website!
>>
>>139963060
I will be attempting to get auto submission added this weekend. I suppose I would then go about contacting creators early this week if all goes well.

>>139963254

Good suggestions.
I want to add as much info that can be pulled from youtube via the api. If I could just steal the ratings from youtube that would be great otherwise I'll have to look into implementing it myself.

First things first anyway and that's auto submission. Once that's in, it'll free up my time for the rest.
>>
>>139963692
There are some other efforts on this line. You might team up with them, or maybe it's best to stay solo.

You might also set up a Patreon to remunerate your efforts.

Also, bump.
>>
File: 2560px-Banane_Obst.jpg (235KB, 2560x1621px) Image search: [Google]
2560px-Banane_Obst.jpg
235KB, 2560x1621px
>>139960858
>http://www.censoredlist.com/
This thing needs RSS. Someone get the 'webmaster' in the fuckin thread. NOW
>>
>>139964520
>Someone get the 'webmaster' in the fuckin thread.

Okay...

Hey webmaster
>>139962438
>>
>>139964012
I suppose a patreon would be better than making people look at shitty ads. I won't worry about that for now.

I can get some help from friends who are more technically minded in building the site. I am happy to shill and be shilled for by other sites with similar goals.
>>
>>139964520
I'm using wordpress, do you know any good plug ins for RSS?
>>
>>139965221
FEEDZY?
>>
>>139960661
https://www.reddit.com/r/YoutubeLimited/
this was posted in the last thread
>>
>>139965875
Nice!
Here you go webmaster, gold mine
>>139965221
>>
>>139966078
Cheers, I've been asked to mod that subreddit.

I'm going to stick around for another 10 minutes and then I'm getting my head stuck into auto submission and RSS feed. I'll leave the thread open so if anyone else has good/important suggestions I'll see them.

Feel free to email or tweet at me @censoredlist
>>
>>139966685
Right now the only good/important thing is to finish the website asap
>>
>>139965221
Turns out wordpress has RSS integrated.
www.censoredlist.com/feed
>>
>>139966685
Cheers! thanks for this
>>
How long until censored list gets taken offline?
>>
>>139960455
bump
>>
>>139967443
You should add a load of centrist videos as soon as you can before lefties find it
it's all about Hitler, Jews, CyberNazi
You wouldn't want your first spotlight to be really negative
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.