[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This commercial was banned in Australia for being 'too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

This commercial was banned in Australia for being 'too polical'.
Can anyone explain this?
https://youtu.be/g3jvinNcpPg
>>
>>139951964
White men must die

The superior black seed must be sown in the white women
>>
>>139951964
you guys don't have free speech in Australia?
>>
>>139951964

Unsurprising from the same country of homo loving shitheads that wants to stop men from enlisting in the army to fill female quotients.
>>
File: 1504176059546.png (710KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1504176059546.png
710KB, 576x864px
>>139952033
>>
>>139951964
theres literally an asian in this. What's political about it? That there are only straight men in the commercial? Fuck this earht, and fuck 4chan. All I've become is bitter and resentful
>>
>>139952065
We only have free speech for the left. Anything that suggests white people (or asian men who are loyal members of the australian military) might be happy having families is apparently political hate speech.

>>139952123
glass houses
>>
It's very sexist in that it depicts gender bias towards men who are utter cunts.
>>
>>139952360

Has fuck all to do with glass houses chum. You're getting almost as bad as your American and Canadian colonial brother and sister.
>>
>>139952521
You know our head of state is British?

Also Britain is already way worse than any of us. Dumb divisionist fuckhead.
>>
File: 1501035469258-pol.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501035469258-pol.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
Beautiful ad, and it really troubles me that fatherhood is being maligned this way. They really do want to destroy the family unit, don't they? People wonder why millenial men would rather game than start families... they're too young to remember fathers being depicted as anything other than bumbling idiots or the butt of jokes. Not even male and this disturbs me greatly.
>>
A really sweet heartwarming ad that shows the bond between dads and kids. That's all this is.
That a group of highly strung, over emotional, self absorbed and easily offended cretins finds this objectionable is beyond all of us. Even those that might support the LGTWGBBXYZ mob.
By making a song and dance against something so positive all those guys are doing is further alienating themselves from normie Australians.
Faggots are a group who have never properly emotionally evolved. So when they feel aggrieved, they do what any twelve year old does, abuse yell and scream. Most of us moved on on from the teenage temper tantrum, and discuss things like adults. A small group who fundamentally feel broken and at odds with society still act immaturely, seeing anyone with a different point of view as a horrible person who has to be shouted down.
A depiction of a strong healthy nuclear family that love each other triggers them. For them to find offense in that says so much about their headspace. No amount of bending over to appease them will ever work. Because it doesn't address their psychological issues.

Thats how I see it
>>
>>139951964
Tell that to Gavin lol.
>>
Those kids will grow up loving their family more than the state. Obviously political.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.