[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to change the World Pol, you need to learn more about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Noosphere.jpg (24KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
Noosphere.jpg
24KB, 500x430px
Noosphere

This is what Hitler was referring to when he said: “It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the whole world will know that I was right”.

Learn more about the Noosphere and its impact on our world Pol. It’s real, it’s not science fiction.
The world we live in today was shaped an influenced by this concept. It’s very well alive today. Like it or not.
Hitler himself referenced to this concept. He left clues so that we could understand what he meant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere

Educate yourself Pol.
>>
So, no one knows about the Noosphere?
>>
Hitler left important clues. No one on Pol picked it up? Really?

So disappointing.
>>
This board is clearly not filled with autists. If it was, they would have picked up these details.
>>
So basically fucking alchemy? That shit is impossible and the idea was formed before the science of elements was fully developed. It is damn near impossible to form whatever element you want from combining and splitting other elements due to the energy demands.
>>
>>139943603
Is this like the collective unconscious?
>>
File: dudeweedmao.jpg (22KB, 253x293px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedmao.jpg
22KB, 253x293px
>>139943603

>Teilhard perceived a directionality in evolution along an axis of increasing Complexity/Consciousness.
>an axis of
>an axis
>axis

Hitler definitely knew. And further more.

>axis
>azis
>Nazis

Confirmed beyond an doubt.
>>
>>139943603
http://www.noetic.org/about/what-are-noetic-sciences

…states of insight into depths of truth unplumbed by the discursive intellect. They are illuminations, revelations, full of significance and importance, all inarticulate though they remain; and as a rule they carry with them a curious sense of authority.

Genetics / Body
Memetic / Mind
Noetics / Consiousness (soul)

Maybe we are evolving to communicate through consiousness (and the noosphere is the "medium")?
>>
>>139943979
Most of /pol/ is sleeping atm
>>
>>139944630
Yes
>>
Isn't this a plot point of the first STALKER game?

The soviets tried to tap into the noosphere and ended up creating the Zone because the psychic feedback of billions of degenerate people was too and made their hate and negativity manifest physically in a huge zone centered on the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant (where the facility was hidden)
>>
File: fate jung.jpg (435KB, 725x725px) Image search: [Google]
fate jung.jpg
435KB, 725x725px
>>139943603
Lowbrow version of Jung's Collective Unconscious by christcucks. Show me what Hitler said. He probably found a way to fix it like he did with everything.
>>
>>139943603
>Pol
fuck off retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.