[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jealous girlfriend who pretended to be a police officer for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: stupid ex bf.png (356KB, 652x919px) Image search: [Google]
stupid ex bf.png
356KB, 652x919px
Jealous girlfriend who pretended to be a police officer for two years to control her ex and ban him from seeing other women is jailed

>Lauren Adderley, 21, used 'sophisticated catfish style behaviour' to control ex

>She made him believe he was under police curfews which 'ruined' his social life

>Adderley, of Shropshire, admitted to impersonating a police officer and stalking

>She was today jailed for nine months at Shrewsbury Crown Court

also is the archive broken? I get an error

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844738/Lauren-Adderley-pretended-police-control-ex.html
>>
File: IMG_20170831_124702.jpg (116KB, 798x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_124702.jpg
116KB, 798x965px
>>139943364
Really neurons my activations
>>
Looks fake newsy.
>daily mail
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x600px
>>139943364
>ywn have a girl catfish you into never leaving her
>tfw no insane clingy gf
>>
>>139943364
>'sophisticated catfish style behaviour '

Noodling?
>>
how much of a retarded cuck do you have to be to fall for any of this shit? like the only way you should ever do jack shit a cop tell you to do is if they turn up to your house with a goddamn warrant or similar court order.

sounds like this bitch just told him she was the popo over facebook or email or some shit and the dumbcunt believed it.
>>
She's qt
>>
>>
>>139943364
>>139943364
Awesome desu.
>>
File: 1494125772821[1].png (237KB, 813x746px) Image search: [Google]
1494125772821[1].png
237KB, 813x746px
>>139943364
>Random police officer tells you you are under probation despite committing no crimes.
>Seems completely believable given my police state government.

Britain 2017
>>
nice?
>>
>>139943364
>a qt will never love you so much she puts you under curfew
>>
>>139943364
>Mitchell Lloyd

No wonder he thought the cops were after him.
>>
>ywn have a girlfriend that is so obsessed with you
>>
>>139943364
To be perfectly honest, after hate-fucking her, I'd marry her if I was him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.