[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Satan, Lucifer and "the beast" separate entities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 36

File: louis_cypher.jpg (73KB, 618x392px) Image search: [Google]
louis_cypher.jpg
73KB, 618x392px
Are Satan, Lucifer and "the beast" separate entities?

Trying to cram before "the end of happenings".
>>
File: set[1].png (629KB, 2000x4143px) Image search: [Google]
set[1].png
629KB, 2000x4143px
They're all poorly copied semitic versions of Seth.
You're way off base if you're referring to the (((bible))).
>>
Yes. No.
>>
>>139934924
Its seems pretty clear to me that Lucifer and satan different ideas. But maybe im a poor researxher
>>
>>139935063
fug. where are the cliff notes for this shit?
>>
>>139935063
Why wouldyou refer to lucifer as a semetic version.. Its a latin transliteration of a koine greek word.. Or no?
>>
When something has 1 iteration it is significant. iterated 2 times it is awesome. And 3 times it is the perfect of perfects.

An angel repeats itself 3 times you better shit your pants.

God is a trinity.

There are no such 3 forms of the devil. Satan is a pathetic creature and hell is small. It only seems large and terrible to sinners who aren't fully alive and aware of creation.
>>
>>139935192
>No.

what? no end of habbenings? or too late to cram?
>>
>>139935246

He watched zietgiest once
>>
>>139934924
>>>/x/
retard
>>
>>139935408
I think he means Satan and Lucifer are same being but the beast is not.
Which is true.
>>
islam has a "shaitan". is there devil better than other devils? i mean it is islam so it has to be the worst.
>>
>>139935589
The beast in the bible are countries coming together, yes they worship Satan but he is not a country
>>
It all comes down to the Babylonian Canaanite Tri Pantheon God, Jahbulon (combination of Jehovah, Baal and Osiris)

This is the entity worshipped by all these Moloch loving kid fuckers.
>>
>>139935682

and Eblis too, who was cast out of islam heaven. lost his 72 virgins privilege.
>>
>>139934924
>Satan
the foil or opposite of Christ consciousness

>Lucifer
Venus

>The Beast
Man
>>
What exactly is Satan anyways? What is it made out of? Why? Is it basically God's Ai gone rouge?
>>
>>139934924
Satan mean the adversary in hebrew. Lucifer describes same being that possessed the serpent. Or dragon. A fallen angel in Latin. That's it. Any other distinctions might be that Lucifer is the name before he was cast down onto his belly and Satan thereafter. Already thrown in his furnace. But Satan is the one who tempter Job, etc etc
>>
>>139934924
I'd never thought robert dinero would get JUSTed.

He was AAA star elite chops.
>>
>>139935246
https://youtu.be/FbkQjIeJFec?t=2m1s
>>
nobody knows if lucifer and satan are one and the same or separate entities because of translations being shit and the original context also being impossible to make out

my guess would be it's a saul → paul type deal which marked a change in his character.
>>
>>139935236
What? Lucifer was Satan before he fell.
>>
>>139935995

but lucifer was an arch angel once. so is satan something else? or is lucifer and satan the same?
>>
>>139935063
>improved derivation is the same as poorly copied
i feel sorry for you man hope you can find some reason in your life.
>>
>>139934924

the beast = goverment , empire , kingdoms

The whore and the prophet rules them.

satan is the devil and lucifer was his angel name , but this is unconfirmed and only in isiah
Isaiah 14:12
>How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
>>
>>139936214
archangel (lowercase) is a lot different from Archangel (uppercase)

lowercase refers to a race of angels- the warrior class ones that are only a step above normal angels. they are the second lowest type of angel.

uppercase refers to the angels that are above all other angels, typically belonging to the Cherubim or Seraph race (top two types). it is more of a rank.
>>
Malachi Martin said on his Art Bell appearances that Lucifer and Satan were different. I don't think he elaborated though. So I guess that's the official catholic belief?
>>
>>139935408
>thinks satan is a male
kek
>>
>>139936572

a caste system. nice. are they all white at least?
>>
>>139935316
It's just Latin, "lux ferre", bearer of light, also known as the morning star. Originally the name of Venus, the brightest star in the sky that always appears close to the sun like it's following it. It was also the name of an associated pagan god.
>>
>>139935893
>What exactly is Satan anyways?
The most beautiful Cherub of heaven, well, used to be.
>What is it made out of?
Angels are spirit, but Cherubs are described as angels with of a human and a body of a lion. Basically, Lucifer was a walking instrument that played glorious songs to God. It is a reason why music industry is so filled with degeneracy.
>Is it basically God's Ai gone rouge?
Pretty much. However, angels are implied to be given the same free will as humans are. Lucifer was jelly that God created a more loved species than himself, so he wanted to take the throne for himself. The rest is explainable.
>>
>>139935316
Greeks believed that everyone believed in the same gods under different names, hence why Greek gods are based off of a lot of Semitic gods
>>
>>139934924
Satan and Lucifer are the same, the Beast is a system of government.
>>
>>139936341
>Yaldaboath of Shomron
>improved derivation

my sides
>>
>>139934924
>Satan, from the Hebrew meaning "adversary"
>Lucifer from the Roman "Light Bringer"
>The Beast from the Biblical devil

Three distinct entities from distinct cultural and historical backgrounds, which modern religion and mistranslation have dishonestly promulgated into a single entity
>>
>>139936788
Lucifer also believed that since he was the most beautiful angel in heaven, that he should be above God. So than a civil war happened while God was busy with Adam and Eve(he still knew what was going on since he is omniscient) and Michael and Satan fought.

Apparently Michael and his army was getting SATAN'd by Lucifer until God intervened and cast Lucifer and his minions out from heaven.
>>
>>139936680
at least 3 types are white in every depiction (angel, cherubim, seraphim)
all are male except for possibly the normal angels which have been depicted as female on occasion
the third highest rank of angel isn't even humanoid, it's a literal interdimensional omnidirectional wheel to God's throne that has eyes plastered around it and presumed sapience

rank 4-6 angels usually aren't depicted because they don't show up in corporeal form and usually pull the strings behind the scenes
>>
I love 4chan theology threads. It's always an amazing mishmash of half understood Sunday school nonsense, conspiracy stuff, C- understanding of Levantine mythology and archaeology, and randomly selected scary movie canon.

Please, do continue.
>>
File: 1504320099860.png (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504320099860.png
92KB, 400x400px
>>139937221
>>
>>139935995
Pretty much that. I think God gave him the name Satan before or after casting him out.
>>
>>139937221
and you're a loser trying to act smart on 4chan
>>
File: 0angelmain.png (562KB, 837x467px) Image search: [Google]
0angelmain.png
562KB, 837x467px
>>139937221

your welcome to join me in the hell elevator. there is lots of room.
>>
>>139934924
well no because
*brings the mic closer*
the last 9 dimensions are trying to bleed into this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>139935398
>There are no such 3 forms of the devil.
Sure there is. Satan always tries to make a mockery and perverted version of the authentic things God makes. If there is a father, son, and holy spirit, than Satan's version would be the Satan, the Anti-Christ, and the evil spirit.
>>
>>139936214
Well, are we talking mythology, or are we talking for real, and discovering the root of the mythology, or perhaps, allegory. It's the greatest quest you'll undertake, it's all the same shit https://youtu.be/FbkQjIeJFec?t=2m1s There's light, and absence of light. The light, day, deos, is God itself. The dark, the absence of light, is Set, whatever you want to call it, Shaitan, Satan. It's literally the eternal struggle of light and dark, good and evil. And all religion is based on it, but some get more mystical, and some use it for mass mind control.
>>
File: alleluia.jpg (984KB, 1719x666px) Image search: [Google]
alleluia.jpg
984KB, 1719x666px
>>139934924
>Are Satan, Lucifer and "the beast" separate entities?
Nope.
>>
>>139936658
>malachi martin
>official catholic belief
thanks for the laugh m8
>>
>>139937836
>reads lavey once
>>
>>139934924
The concept of the devil is literally to scare people into giving money to the church...this is why it was literally invented. Before modern Christianity the hell we know as the place of suffering didn't exist. Hell literally means underground or place after death or w.e something like that
>>
>>139937128
>the third highest rank of angel isn't even humanoid, it's a literal interdimensional omnidirectional wheel to God's throne that has eyes plastered around it and presumed sapience
fucking kek.
I love life, and God.
>>
File: eskimo.jpg (45KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
eskimo.jpg
45KB, 600x585px
is the eskimo red pilled or blue?
>>
>>139936842
First of all both archtype's are human production from the mind and imagination , it's not a physical archtype that you can touch with your hand.
And i don't believe they are the same as you say , that is why you have people who identify themselfs by the philosophy of luciferism and other by the church of satan .

There is a long history of religious traditions in humankind since the timeline post Cro-Magnon till today and many religions , some very recent as example of church of scientology.
>>
>>139938009
>literally

>>139938167
>let me sin in peace
kek
no going back now ;)
>>
>>139935926
>Satan mean the adversary in hebrew.
Which could be a angel sent by god to provide challenge. God created *everything*.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1024x768px
Lucifer was trapped inside the serpent by the demiurge, when he told eve to eat the fruit he was liberating her so she could know good from evil.
>>
>>139936129
Show me.
When lucifer comes up in the bible its a description of a babaloyina king. They call him lucifer and it is poetic because he was respected. Like saying oh bright one you fucked up.

Afaik the connection between lucifer and satan is the "fall". In one case we have a metaphor(lucifer) in another case a proper noun(satan)

But then again. If i misunderstand.. Pls show me.
>>
File: Qlippoth.jpg (59KB, 265x327px) Image search: [Google]
Qlippoth.jpg
59KB, 265x327px
>>139937610
>>There are no such 3 forms of the devil.
But there are ten.
>>
>>139936729
Well yea.. The Latin transliteraltion of phosphorus. Koine greek for venus. What are you getting at
>>
>>139934924
Satan and Lucifer is the same being
>>
File: IMG_9617.png (49KB, 440x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9617.png
49KB, 440x439px
They are different
Lucifer is actually a female also known as Lucibel or Inanana

Goes back to the Sumerian text....
Inanna (/Jˈnɑːnə/; Sumerian: ?? Dinanna)[2] was the Sumerian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power, equivalent to the Akkadian, Babylonian, and Assyrian goddess Ishtar. She was also the patron goddess of the Eanna temple at the city of Uruk, which was her main cult center. She was associated with the planet Venus and her most prominent symbols included the lion and the eight-pointed star. Inanna's origins have posed a problem to many scholars due to her diverse range of characteristics; some have proposed that she may have originated as a syncretism of various other Sumerian deities or as a Semitic deity who entered into the Sumerian pantheon after it was already well-established

That's her pentagram it's the alignment Venus does uponearth
>>
>>139938601
>When lucifer comes up in the bible its a description of a babaloyina king.
Yeah, it's a latin word; first popped up in KJV.
>>
>>139938825
More to the story

So Lucifer brought knowledge and light to civilization or the serpent in the garden

Here is the original story
She stole the mes (knowledge creating duality here) and gave it to humans

Inanna was the most widely venerated deity in the Sumerian pantheon[3] and she appears in more myths than any other deity.[4][5] Many of her myths involved her taking over the domains of other deities. She was believed to have stolen the mes, which represented all positive and negative aspects of civilization, from Enki, the god of wisdom. She was also believed to have taken over the Eanna temple from An, the god of the sky, thereby becoming the Queen of Heaven. Inanna, however, was not always portrayed positively; she also had a fierce temper. She was believed to have destroyed Mount Ebih out of jealous pride and to have unleashed mass chaos upon the world after being raped in her sleep by the gardener Shukaletuda.
>>
>>139934924
They're not really the same.

Lucifer is prometheus. He wishes to see humanity self determine. He subverts the authority of God by giving power (knowledge) to man.

Satan is a hedonist who encourages pleasure over virtue. Also wishes humanity to rebel against the authority of god.

The beast refers to the dark side of human nature as a societal phenomenon. The beast is the result of a sinful society.
>>
File: TOS_logo[1].png (24KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
TOS_logo[1].png
24KB, 275x183px
>>139935246
>139935246
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

They get part of it, Jordan Peterson can give you the thematic basics of Egyptian cosmology but there are serious details he has missed or has chosen to omit.
>>
>>139939104
>prometheus
Which is actually a female goddess Inanna from summerian lore

Titans were stolen from Sumerians
Go back further lol
>>
>>139938601
It is not explicitly stated
>Satan is Lucifer
But it is implied given that both Satan and Lucifer were both from heaven, and kicked out. Since there is no difference labeled between the two, it is obvious that they are the same

https://www.gotquestions.org/Lucifer-Satan.html
>>
>>139937926
Only in Christian sources are Satan and Beelzebub the same in Jewish sources they are different. Christians do not want their believers to think about anyone else but God and worry about Hell and to distance themselves from paganism so they do away with pantheons and any references become synonymous.

In Judaism and the old testament their are barely any references to hell and there is only purgatory on so Christians got the idea of hell from the Roman afterlife to make Christianity sound like a better alternative.
>>
>>139938009
Mostly, the underworld is when the sun travels around to the other side of the earth, it is a hero (Horus) tale of dying, going into the underworld, and being reborn every morning. And Hellish concepts from Sheol, they mix it all together from various mythologies,
>>
File: devil.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
so what i am getting is that no one knows. maybe it is for the better.
>>
>>139938724
I think all those pagan gods are simply other devils that have fooled the humans, or maybe Satan himself. It would make sense that Satan would try to use men's inner desire for a spiritual entity to exploit and try to muddy the water between the different religions/cults.
>>
>>139939232
>Which is actually a female goddess Inanna from summerian lore

I mean, potato potato.
I'm just giving him the answer in terms of archetypes he knows.
>>
The mes were originally collected by Enlil and then handed over to the guardianship of Enki, who was to broker them out to the various Sumerian centers, beginning with his own city of Eridu and continuing with Ur, Meluhha, and Dilmun. This is described in the poem, "Enki and the World Order" which also details how he parcels out responsibility for various crafts and natural phenomena to the lesser gods. Here the mes of various places are extolled but are not themselves clearly specified, and they seem to be distinct from the individual responsibilities of each divinity as they are mentioned in conjunction with specific places rather than gods.[1] After a considerable amount of self-glorification on the part of Enki, his daughter Inanna comes before him with a complaint that she has been given short shrift on her divine spheres of influence. Enki does his best to placate her by pointing out those she does in fact possess.[2]

There is no direct connection implied in the mythological cycle between this poem and that which is our main source of information on the mes, "Inanna and Enki: The Transfer of the Arts of Civilization from Eridu to Uruk", but once again Inanna's discontent is a theme. She is the tutelary deity of Uruk and desires to increase its influence and glory by bringing the mes to it from Eridu. She travels to Enki's Eridu shrine, the E-abzu, in her "boat of heaven", and asks the mes from him after he is drunk, whereupon he complies. After she departs with them, he comes to his senses and notices they are missing from their usual place, and on being informed what he did with them attempts to retrieve them. The attempt fails and Inanna triumphantly delivers them to Uruk.[3]
>>
File: Typical Freemason.jpg (785KB, 881x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Freemason.jpg
785KB, 881x1283px
>>139935926

He was a white man, but God cursed him for raping Eve, by turning him into a black woman. He is immortal and walks the Earth. The rape of Eve alludes to animal experiments. Human looking creatures born of animals. Usurpers of the children of Adam's inheritance. This is why science pushes the theory of evolution all the time. They only appear humans. Satanic mockery in the image of man.
>>
>>139939451
wat.
>>
>>139939376
Yea. Also random fact is that most think devils are red, scary creatures that harass, and go all "just a prank bro lol", when in fact they are described as an organized legions of well calculated, and tactical demons who follow commands from the upper echelon.

Ever heard of the Prince of Persia? It was demon that was the head of Persia and fought to slow down the advancement of Gabriel's message to Daniel. If the Prince of Persia was simply a commander of that state, just imagine how many they take control, like a spiritual war.
>>
>>139939381
And I think that the map is not the territory, not even close in this case.
captcha:1200soledad
>>
>>139939376
>>
>>139939381
Nigger you're literally worhsiping a dead jew
If I were you I'd stop talking ahit tbqh
>>
>>139939737

It is a well known fact that the word of god created the world and the word of god is jesus , therefor he was talking to jesus offcourse .
>>
>>139940086
> a dead jew
A jew that is hated by (((jews))), and not dead.
>>
>>139934924
they are each different faces of the same essence
>>
File: IMG_20170902_004334_111.jpg (3MB, 3456x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_004334_111.jpg
3MB, 3456x3456px
Sup faggots Lucifer here, no they are not the same thing/person . They are all subsets of the human psyche including Jesus Muhammad etc . Remember kids don't try to analyse history, no one knows what the fuck happened or how to correctly interpret historical "evidence" . Everything you think you know is wrong, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>139937513
I unironically know this is the truth.
>>
>>139934924
Satan is "the adversary," the angel or divine being who tempts humans to sin and prosecutes them before God. He was a member of the divine council in Job, but is elsewhere identified as an enemy of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Lucifer is "the light of the morning," an ironic epithet applied to a Babylonian king in a prophetic oracle. It may refer to an earlier stage of Canaanite mythology in which a minor god tried to overthrow El and was cast down to the underworld. (Biblical writers frequently repurposed existing mythology.) The name itself is a Latin calque for the name of the Greek dawn god, which was used by Alexandrian Jews when translating the Hebrew. It refers to the planet Venus, the day star.

In Revelation, Satan and the serpent (presumably from the Eden story) are identified which each other. The Beast's seven horns are probably the seven hills of Rome, the ten crowns perhaps being a symbolic number representing Rome's client states. Whether you believe it refers to the sack of Jerusalem in AD 70 or some future event is up to you.
>>
>>139940990
Lucifer in Australia.. Sure why not.
>>
>>139938869
>Yeah, it's a latin word; first popped up in KJV.
St. Jerome would like to have a word with you.

"quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes"

Hell, so would Wycliffe.

"A! Lucifer, that risidist eerli, hou feldist thou doun fro heuene; thou that woundist folkis, feldist doun togidere in to erthe."
>>
File: 1491601973605.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491601973605.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>139937221
It is man who has woven such veils over the truth across ages. What is apparent here is that a number of anons are aware of fragments of such truths and are not devoutly devoted to any particular one. Sunday school nonsense = the biblical fragment. I'm glad you agree. There are other fragments. The newer the less truth. Thousands/Tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands of years passed when the bible narrative came along. Only a misguided soul is of the belief that it is the one true standard for all of man across all of time and was formulated in a vacuum.

So, anons will thus continue until such day as is no more. As man has continued thus far weaving of tales across time claiming it the one true word of the creator.
>>
On this subject thought.
The Bible states that Lucifer is the worlds greatest deciever.
The Quran states that God is..
Fricken evil Muslims
>>
>>139934924

>the beast
the beast is any and all humans that have lost their soul but are still living, they become animal-like, often inhabited by the souls of demonic entities. "Mark of the beast" refers to a person who has a mind and body, but no soul. They are 2/3rd's whole, or in decimal form: .666

Whether satan and lucifer are different entities is debatable, and ultimately semantics.
>>
File: 1491221061481.jpg (208KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491221061481.jpg
208KB, 1000x1000px
>>139937513
> Enough has bled through
> The pathway revealed

>>139937836
There are all such things and delimiters across creation. Two view one as good and the other as bad is to miss the scope and purpose of creation.

>>139938724
There are as many forms of darkness as there is light

>>139939046
Creation didn't occur like a day time drama

>>139939238
Drop the bible and go back in religious history.. in time closer towards actual creation... See the tales and beliefs of prior men not the liars of late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIjTaPt9co
>>
File: 1498625036991.jpg (26KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
1498625036991.jpg
26KB, 600x503px
>>139939407
Creation didn't occur like a human drama. Infinite regression is a clear red flag.

>>139939737
A great deal of understanding could be gathered from this if discussed and analyzed at length. Sadly, most churches concern themselves with fire and brimstone and how to get to heaven sermons keeping many away from deeper truths.

>>139940240
Jesus is a metaphor for creation. The word of god when referred to as Jesus is known as 'the living word of God'... Essentially : All of creation.

Again, another area people could gain grand understanding but rarely probe deeper than surface level understanding.

>>139940410
^gets it

>>139940990
*checked

>>139941078
You'll see such structuring all throughout time in different forms and functions just as you will encounter light in its infinite forms. It's what creation is all about.. A journey through the infinite. Many claim they want to know the more ultimate truths but few truly venture to find them. Few recognize them even though they stare them in the face and grace them everyday.

Thus the need for time and scales upon time and scales. Eventually you come to 'see'. You live long enough to see yourself in every form committing everything you said you never would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXTmav24Wk
>>
>>139934924
Lucifer -> Satan -> the "beast"

Within the realm of chirstianity, Lucifer is the light bringer (Knowledge and free-will), satan is the iconography of evil. Lucifer became satan when christians became fearful of the world. The "beast" is a further debasement of the satan iconography. The 'beast' connects evil to the materials physical world.
They are all memes meant to denote a particular iconography.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (169KB, 1000x596px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
169KB, 1000x596px
ITT: Pagan larper edgelords hating on the Bible.
>>
>>139943161
There have been quite a few here tonight. Fun!
>>
File: rose.jpg (283KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
283KB, 1001x1001px
>>139934924
> cram
> Attention gone after a couple of post
You spend your time on what you feel is most important...
This likely isn't important for you or many others..

See you in September Anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLDPBrPhrmM
>>
>>139934924

It's like the Holy trinity, so yes and no.

The end happening isn't about to happen.
>>
>>139934924

Satan - man in Jewish text that was against mankind's 'order'

Lucifer - Christian copycat of Satan, basically tried going against god's order for the betterment of mankind - god banished him.

the beast - can be a variety of things, usually depicting other religion's god's in a violent and bastardized form of the gods, such as Baphomet being Allah. The bible also bastardizes Pan,and Fenian gods, such as Baal the exalted, turning Baal into Beelzebub.
>>
>>139935063
Wouldn't Satan be Apep?

>both are literal serpents of darkness
>both attempt to devour all goodness
>both defy the ruler of their respective cosmologies

Seth is a reluctant and untrustworthy bro. He's Judas, if anybody.

First post worst post
>>
File: Screenshot_42.jpg (194KB, 1258x805px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_42.jpg
194KB, 1258x805px
>>139934924
there is a code to be found in revelations , break the code and you will know what will be happening.

>what did the bible mean with pic related ?

most people dont have a ear and are to blind to see

>16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
>>
Wow, /pol/ tackles a subject they know nothing about.

protip: none of you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>139943431
>betterment of mankind
>Isaiah 14:13
>"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into Heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north"
>Isaiah 14:14
>"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds:I will be like the most High."

Lucifer did this out of pride and lust for power. Where is this good boy narrative coming from? Note that Lucifer is Heylel in the OT, and neither name is used later in the NT, so it's very jewish in origin despite the transliteration.
>>
>>139943738
I feel you, this is painful to watch.
>>
There are two "beasts" in the Bible. One rises out of the sea, the other out of the earth. The first (sea) is the Antichrist and his authority is given to him by Satan. The second beast is of the earth and many consider him to be the False Prophet.
>see: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13&version=KJV
>>
>>139943778
perhaps I should have added

>"betterment"

sorry I'm drunk after a feast.
>>
>>139943635
there is no code in Revelations besides what's to come
the real code (and to my perception) is decided before your born and basically involves you selling your soul to a demon (lucifer) who has an angelic side. you die with the demonic side, allowing the angelic side to exist where (because you've sold your soul, you are now a demon AND NOW YOU HAVE AN ANGEL) you copulate with the angel and make children (the trilogy) all the while you discover new knowledge, take people under your gaze, and make MORE.
You basically fall in love with the Holy Spirit before you're born, a race taking place in a place in outside of time

this is why the fags cant win
they don't love themselves for real, for to love yourself for real, it must not be you that is loving, but your perception of someone else (even if they may be your duality half)
>>
>>139943635
^Very well put and referenced
>>
I will add that many of you should read the Bible before you comment...goodness. Read Revelation 13 for a primer.
>>
>>139937104

Funny... Lucifer said he wanted to be like the Most High God.

Michael's name is translated by some as "Who is like God?"
>>
>>139943846
hahahahhah....

did you even read revelations the prophet goes down the same time as the beast how can the prophet be the beast

>20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 2
>>
File: 1496277804128.png (3MB, 3000x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1496277804128.png
3MB, 3000x2308px
>>139943738
Everyone claims they know and many claim no one knows which is why the day has come for which all eyes shall see and all ears shall hear.

>>139943778
None know of the details except those who were there on that day. Many among man claim to have heard from God that number as plentiful as the lies found in the Universe

>>139943827
You shall feel now and then you shall know

>>139943910
Strong reflections anon
>>
>>139938167

Fascinating question. Smart eskimo. The good news is God came to the earth and became man.

Still though remember what Jesus said. He did not come to bring peace, but to bring a sword. The Good News is also a warning to repent, because we must make straight the ways of the Lord. He is coming soon.
>>
Satan = a title given to the one who try to deceive mankind. For some he is working for god and it's his job to be an asshole toward humanity to weed out the bad from the good

Lucifer = a fallen angel who defied god out of arrogance

Isbil = muslim version of Lucifer. He may be a djiin (basically a third race) which is how he was able to go against god.

Beelzebub = sometime depicted as Satan, it is a mockery of Baal. Baal was, to be simple, the bigest rival of God at the time. So Baal was nicknamed Baal Ze Bud or Prince of Insect, because he was such a piece of shit he only attracted insect. And then the meme caught on and today he is seen as a giant fly.
>>
>>139944023
>Who is like God?

It's questioning it. The answer is ironic. In a literal sense, it's no one. In a metaphorical sense, it's everyone.

Luke 17:21

In the beginning, when God creates man he creates us in his image. The NT says God is a spiritual being, the Holy Spirit, thus our spirits are in God's image and thus are capability to do good despite our capacity to fuck up.
>>
File: 1496539664448.jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1496539664448.jpg
8KB, 321x312px
>>139944023
Men who lived in a middle eastern desert influenced by thousands of years of religion on all sides claim this is what occurred.

Were you there on this day? Yet you put your soul in the hands of men who claim God told them what happened? Search your own heart and memory. It's imprinted on everyone and everything.
>>
>>139944246
>*thus are we having the capability
>>
>>139934924
No theyre all the same. The antichrist is a seperate being though
>>
File: 1491887842728.png (391KB, 991x729px) Image search: [Google]
1491887842728.png
391KB, 991x729px
>>139944168
>Strong reflections anon
I wish I could make other's live my life. They would realize what truly there is. I've had another person (and more then one, try about 20+ people) who have been keeping me company, while I gestate more legs.
The things I have seen and felt, and I am young, are more then out of this world. I am truly past living this life. I am a part of this Reality. I own it, fully.
People are so disappointing. If only they knew how much nothing there is to be.
>>
>>139944301

Pretty sill isnt it? I would rather abide in the foolishness of God, than the wisdom of men.
>>
>>139944301
> Search your own heart and memory
>my heart and memory tell me to follow the Jesus, the Bible, and disregard shill anons
>>
>>139934924
God, Satan and Man are parts of the Trinity.
>>
>>139944398
That's nopt logic you fucking idiot. The Bible, literally, could be all false. You don't know. Who told you to read the Bible? Other people that read the Bible. Now, granted, the Bible holds hidden metaphors if you can read with your green eye to get that money from God, but if you don't observe that, the Bible is basically a self-help book at best and a decent fiction at worst.
Every possible answer is inside.
>>
File: set-bark1[1].png (50KB, 1778x1164px) Image search: [Google]
set-bark1[1].png
50KB, 1778x1164px
>>139943500
Apep is a mindless force of oblivion. He is what Ra must fight off when he dies at the end of every day so he can return at sunrise.

Set / Seten / Satan is a deity of transgressions, but also of passion and undeniably alive. That is why Set is the one to fight Apep during Ra's nightly journey.
>>
File: scales.jpg (6KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
scales.jpg
6KB, 300x190px
>>139944216
Jesus = metaphor for living word of god = Creation.

The truth is everywhere and in ever moment.
Those with eyes to see, see it. Those with ears, hear it.

Through the noise.. Through the lies and tales of man.
The living word (creation) has been here from its inception.

Tilted scales give rise and fall by set upon paths...
>>
>>139944398

Thanks anon. Could not have said it better myself. Listen God gives me the faith to believe. Sometimes I falter, but I am saved by Him. I would rather jump dangerously out into the void, trusting what God has told me. I will not stay on this sinking ship. The more I have seen of it, and the more I see people trying to hide the wickedness of it, the more I do not trust it. The wisdom of man is the mask of a buddha, hiding the face of a horned beast.
>>
>>139944532
>"Every possible answer is inside."
>"Search your own heart and memory"
>I'm doing what you're suggesting, it's lead me to God, and now you're angry that I did what you said and blame society for me coming to God without knowing who I am or what path I've been on-as if it's an impossibility to come to the Christian way. It's something you aren't even allowing yourself to conceive of.
>>
>>139934924
Goat fucking-->Attar-->Lucifer-->Satan-->Rothschild
>>
File: 438.gif (21KB, 607x600px) Image search: [Google]
438.gif
21KB, 607x600px
>>139944375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZvip416NU
>>
>>139944669
Nothing is real. Everything is already decided. Choice exists, but it's already made.
My point is you are the path.
If God existed, would he not want you to be in full control of your destiny.
A book does not have answers, nor will it in the end. You do. Your choices do.
>>
>>139944536
>"Seten"
>inventing Gods names to sound link other unrelated beings together
>I see what you did there.jpg
>>
>>139944864
>"Nothing is real"
>then why bother to even have choice?
You have to admit, that was pretty autistic. It's almost as cheesy as the Assassins Creed from Assassins Creed.
>>
>>139944906
Isn't Satan based on Angra Maynu anyway ? I don't think the egyptian had much contact with the abrhamic faith.
>>
>>139945036
Why am I explaining this shit to you when you put up some retarded defense IN YOUR OWN TIME.
>IT SOUNDS DUMB LOL
are you serious you fuckhead
>>
File: 1496543948333.jpg (33KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496543948333.jpg
33KB, 540x600px
>>139944398
Life's a journey lead by you..
You should always follow your own path and heart.
If someone tells you different, they'll likely instead say : follow me.
You don't hear me asking you to follow me..
>>
>>139945109
Right, the origins of the Abrahamic faith are closer to Babylon than Egypt. Some will point out that Exodus happened partially in Egypt, but the origins of the religion go back to Babylon. The jews actually managed to get themselves kicked out of their first, and that's when it all started
>>
>>139945109

No. Persian influences in Jewish belief primarily dealt with the esoteric stuff, as well as their lists of demonology. Satan, the adversary, was known before the dispersion. The demons of western and jewish esotericism are heavily influenced by Persian thought.
>>
File: 1497041479380.gif (117KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1497041479380.gif
117KB, 225x534px
>>139944536
>>
File: haha whoa now.jpg (11KB, 236x190px) Image search: [Google]
haha whoa now.jpg
11KB, 236x190px
>>139945150
It's objectively dumb. I'm not trying to make you angry, but you're clearly trying to be deeper and more insightful than you really are. The forced assumption that somebody could only come to God through society was a dead giveaway.

>>139945208
I hear you and I feel you anon <3

pic 4 u
>>
File: 17.jpg (145KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
145KB, 500x335px
>>139939104
good answer
>>
>>139945109
Judaism is a mishmash made by barbaric hill tribes that were sandwiched between the much older Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilizations and decided to mix competing theories with a healthy dose of we wuz.

Angra Mainyu is similar though, as both Zoroastranism and Egyptian religion are heavily dualistic (Zoroastrianism the more direct of the two).
>>
File: 1480269730.jpg (57KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480269730.jpg
57KB, 768x512px
>>139944593
Everyone seems ready for the test...
Go time soon.
>>
>>139945222
>their = there holy shit I need to sleep but I'm intrigued by the posters here
>>
>>139945352
>The forced assumption that somebody could only come to God through society was a dead giveaway.
I never said that bro but if the semantics of things throw off your cheese alarm you obviously aren't here to learn shit because, like it or not, the universe ends up at a simple 0 1 at the end and that ends up in nothing is real but its not like>>139945208 said the exact same shit i did, mong
>>
File: cozy haus.gif (126KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
cozy haus.gif
126KB, 500x522px
>>139944593

Really feeling this post too. Sometimes people falter, I have, but we're going to be alright. This is becoming a cozy thread
>>
File: 1496827646100.jpg (142KB, 420x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496827646100.jpg
142KB, 420x750px
>>139945109
Desert nomads were surrounded and influenced from all sides. Nomads traveled to and harassed various kingdoms. To the east lied Kingdoms, to the west, to the north, and south.

Those lost in the lands of lands have always managed to be without compass throughout time .. until they are found.

Origins upon origins... tales upon tales all dating back to inception. The further away from source the further away from truth.
>>
>>139945404
> Judaism is a mishmash made by barbaric hill tribes that were sandwiched between the much older Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilizations and decided to mix competing theories with a healthy dose of we wuz.
Correct
>Angra Mainyu is similar though, as both Zoroastranism and Egyptian religion are heavily dualistic (Zoroastrianism the more direct of the two).
Yes and no and Zoroastrianism being formed much later in the east.
Both had their dose of monotheism as did the Babylonians long before (((they)) arrived on the scene.
As told by the kingdoms that thrived on Abraham-ism, it was told differently for a time.
However, the bones buried beneath and the works of lashing tongues set upon stone don't lie.
>>
>>139945566

And that is one cozy Christmas picture. Saving and thanks.
>>
>>139934924

Cram that shitty book in the garbage.
>>
File: ennead[1].jpg (16KB, 493x310px) Image search: [Google]
ennead[1].jpg
16KB, 493x310px
>>139945222
>>139946019

Some are. Some aren't.
The story of Atra-Hasis/The Flood are clearly part of Babylonian mythos.

Other parts of Genesis have a decidedly Egyptian origin, like the intiial story of creation and how the primordial darkness is corrolated with the Ogdoad and not Babylon. And the story of Cain and Abel. In the Bible, Seth is the Third Child of Adam and Eve, and in the Egyptian religion, Seth is the Third Child of Geb and Nut. Both result in the divine murderer of their brother being judged by God.

This carries much more significance in the original story. Egyptian Creation starts with the demiurge, alternatively Ra/Atum/Ptah self-creating the world out of primordial nothing. He creates a male-female twin, Shu and Tefnut, separating the air and water. They in turn reproduce with each other and bear a male-female twin - Geb and Nut, who separate the Earth and the Sky. These twins bear a male-female twin. Osiris and Isis - who separate the past/dead from the future/magic.

It is clear that the intended divine order is an orderly dissembling of all of existence along a binary logic framework, itself an innovative discovery when you consider this was all developed in the 4th millenium BC. Yet the world the proto-Egyptians lived in could hardly be described as one of perfect order. Where did the endless tide of marauding desert barbarians roaming up and down the Nile come from, and more to the point, where do they fit in the cosmic order? In a sort of metaway, the clearly delineated and harmonious world of polar opposites itself generated a polar opposite: Seth, the Third Child.
>>
>>139934924
All mentions of satan in the bible are separate entities. Poor translation and priests with an agenda rolled them all into a super evil "he who shall not be named" big bad that we should all be fearful of.
>>
>>139937104
how can michael even be beat? hes literally gods right hand
>>
>>139938724
i cant read that shit
>>
>>139934924
>Trying to cram before "the end of happenings".
Watch all videos of Total Onslaught. It will get you up to speed in about a week if you marathon it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTSKfXzdiuE
>>
>>139943374
i thought the unholy trinity was the beast, the antichrist and the false prophet
>>
>>139943778
so yout saying for a time that god stepped out for a smoke and the devil took his place and ruled over the hebrews and told them to do this and that and then god came back and was like "satan wtf you doing mang? get out my chair"
>>
>>139943846
ok then who is abadon or apylon and what about the leviatin. sorry cant spell the names right
>>
>>139940990
take your meds
>>
>>139934924
21 more days until literally nothing happens and kek while watching christfags and redditmonkeys make excuses
>>
>>139934924
Satan and lucifer are usually considered the same entity although some esoteric writings have different takes on this.
The Great Beast is one of many Beasts seen in the vision of St. John of Patmos (who may or may not be John the disciple, Jesus plainly speaks of the last days and eludes to some present with him not being allowed to die until they see the end of days, mercifully it came as a vision to John after many centuries of waiting) and is something else.
The beasts in the vision usually translated as empires, and the great beast at the end of mankind's days is probably a global empire since it is described as unlike the others and is something that has never been seen before.
>>
File: Ahriman.jpg (10KB, 146x357px) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman.jpg
10KB, 146x357px
>>139935063
No, they are original as Satan was in heave in the book of Job. After the Babylonian captivity they borrowed the dualism model from Zoroastrianism
>>
>>139948940
Read the book of Job.
>>
File: throne.jpg (90KB, 564x508px) Image search: [Google]
throne.jpg
90KB, 564x508px
>>139937128
>>
Satan is the Hebrew word for adversary, but during the Persian era when Zechariah and Job were written it also became the name of the Adverary of God.
The reason that God suddenly had an Adversary is because the Persians were Zoroastrians, and religion could not exist without royal consent in the ancient world.
Israelite El also had a rival of sorts, Baal, so it was not such a complete revolution that nameless YHWH of Judah, whose cult was merged with that of El already, should both be merged again with the Persian cult of Ahura Mazda to give us our modern conception of God, and that Baal should be merged with Ahriman.
Christianity rejected dualism as Manicheanism, while still ascribing a wide range of powers to the evil force that opposes God.
Lucifer means light bearer, hence an esoteric tradition that it is in fact the adversary of God that is good, as in Persian tradition the forces of light are the forces of good, and the forces of evil are the darkness.
Some on this board might argue that the Jews have worshipped Ahriman since the Persian era in perversity, but the Roman Catholic rejected this, and the outright rejection of the Old Testament as the work of a demiurge, as the heresy of Marcionism.
>>
>>139936788
>but Cherubs are described as angels with of a human and a body of a lion

Like the sphinx?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/x/19529914
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.