[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been away from the internet for a month, someone give me a quick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ezra-levant-1.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ezra-levant-1.png
1MB, 1000x750px
been away from the internet for a month, someone give me a quick rundown on what happened with the rebel.
>>
Hopefully going under, Ezra is a full creep.
>>
Alt-right ruined his shit because his alt-cuck Jew shit could not compete.

The alt-lite/alt-cuck and people like Alex Jones (if they don't change their ways) are doomed because everything is becoming Race.
>>
>>139925562
Absolutely nothing, it's a huge nothingburger about jealous ex-employees. The channel is much better now that faith, gavin and lauren have gone.
>>
>>139925562
Why are all these right wing Youtubers literally all from Canada?
>>
>>139925562
Basically comes down to a Jew freaking out about his loss of shekels and developing a victim complex, nothing new really.
>>
>>139925562
Disavowed by the conservative party of Canada, as if anyone gave a shit.
>>
Ezra sperged out and fired the people that people actually watch on his shitty network and now the Rebel is kill.
>>
Faith goldy sympathized with a protest, which ended with a protester having V& some commie literally. Also sympathised with nazi larpers.

She then went on some daily stormer affiliate and did an interview. Everybody got mad at The Rebel, a Peterson/Gad Saad talk got censored due to Goldy also appearing. During all this it came out Ezra lied and said he needed money to fund something when he didn't actually need that money and Southern wouldn't lie about it on air so she left. Ezra proceeded to B& goldy and now everybody is waiting for the entire thing to blow over because everybody seems more or less satisfied with Rebel throwing Goldy under the bus and The Rebel themselves aren't going to be thrown under the bus too much.
>>
File: IMG_1998.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1998.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>"You 4chan cucks won't find me >flag!" - Shia lecuck

>2 days later:
>4chan: *Sunset patterns, airline >traffic, trigonometry, astronomy >maps and constellations*
>Shia lecuck: *Downward spiral*
>Rest of internet: *wow*
>>
>>139925562
The fat jew went full retard
>>
>>139925938
Alex Jones was defending the Daily Stormer on his show the other day, it was kind of weird
>>
>>139925562
everyone either quit or was fired other than Laura Loomer who now hosts a car talk program for Rebel.
>>
>>139925646
It's satisfying because he was always Gavin mccucks go to Jew to countersignal antisemitism

Now all the rats have jumped the kosher ship. Except I think that little worm Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is still working there.
>>
>>139925562
A Jew was Jewing couple of Goys away to make government grant money for a media company
Goys got snatch up by a superior intel operation (infowars)
The Jew is hurt now... the jew is dangerous
the stream of shekels have been destabilized
>>
>>139925562
The cruise got cancelled
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.