[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As much as atheists like to push the idea that they are intellectually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1504314324661.jpg (119KB, 790x745px) Image search: [Google]
1504314324661.jpg
119KB, 790x745px
As much as atheists like to push the idea that they are intellectually superior, atheism is the most nonintellectual concept ever.

Anyone intelligent enough to recognize the limitation of man's intelligence in comparison with the grand cosmos, would know that saying you're 100% sure of anything is utter hogwash.

There is no way we can ever disprove the possibility of God. There will never be a way to disprove Him. Ever. Why is that? Because God exists and no matter how hard some people try, He can never be disproved.
>>
Okay, no one can disprove God, but can OP prove God?
>>
>>139915337
Atheism is the end result of social atomisation (religious expression is a function of community feeling), and indicates that the society in which it is predominant is slowly dying

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/07/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
>>
God is the Aeon of Aeons from the Pleroma.

But the Lord of the OT is the Chief Archon, the Ruler over this Realm of Darkness.

The Demiurge claims to be God. And the World religions follow him.
>>
>that pic
>still pushing the complete disinfo that the Nazis were Godless
fuck off.
>>
>>139915523
Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.
>>
>>139915743
Yeah, hitler was such a good Christian he made a pagan himmler his right hand man. Fuck off, he was a godless kike like the rest of them.
>>
>>139915867
Shut uf faggot
>>
>>139915337

OP, please research what the prefix "a-" means in the English language.
>>
>>139916108
But I said, "Sir, teach me about the faculty of these authorities - how did they come into being, and by
what kind of genesis, and of what material, and who created them and their force?"

And the great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: "Within limitless realms dwells incorruptibility.
Sophia, who is called Pistis, wanted to create something, alone without her consort; and her product was
a celestial thing. A veil exists between the world above and the realms that are below; and shadow came
into being beneath the veil; and that shadow became matter; and that shadow was projected apart. And
what she had created became a product in the matter, like an aborted fetus. And it assumed a plastic
form molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I
have already said, because it was from matter that it derived.
Opening his eyes, he saw a vast quantity of matter without limit; and he became arrogant, saying, "It is I
who am God, and there is none other apart from me". When he said this, he sinned against the entirety.
And a voice came forth from above the realm of absolute power, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" -
which is, 'god of the blind'.
And he said, "If any other thing exists before me, let it become visible to me!" And immediately Sophia
stretched forth her finger and introduced limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.
The chief archon trembled in fear.
>>
>>139916219
Write more one post and ill bust your fucking face faggot
Fuck off with this satanic bullshit
>>
>>139915337
Ever notice how the most poor countries in the world are also the most religious?
Ever notice how there's an inverse relationship between education and religion? That is to say the more educated you are the less religious you tend to be?
Ever notice how comprehensive tests spanning decades have shown that religious people are less intelligent than people who aren't?
Yea, chew a dick, dummy.
>>
>>139916358
He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>139916390
YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH WARRANT FAGGOT
>>
>>139916432
He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another.And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'
>>
>>139915337
Faggot catholicuck doesnt know Hitler the Quuer was also catholicuck
>>
File: Christ the king.jpg (170KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
Christ the king.jpg
170KB, 680x879px
>>139915337
>would know that saying you're 100% sure of anything is utter hogwash.

You cant fight atheism with subjectivism, blistering dumbass.
>>
I ask atheists of they hope that they might be wrong. If the atheist in question admits that he hopes that there might be a God then I take more seriously.
I have also found that a little bit of Philosophy could make an atheist but a little bit more will make a stronger believer.
>>
Whether you like it or not, if you believe in something and dedicate every fiber of your being to believing in whatever it is you believe in, you HAVE to prove that it exists. Not the other way around.
Can you disprove that the flying spaghetti monster exists? No? Then he exists.
You see what I did there? I just used your logic. With logic like that, you could argue that ANYTHING exists.
>>
All I know is that my relationship with God is the best thing that ever happened in my life.

Have I suffered? You bet, quite a bit actually. However when the chips were down and everything was at it's worst, God always came through for me. He sustained me.

He has also helped me greatly in my quest for knowledge. I cannot thank him enough and would not ever be able to repay him for what he has done for me. Praise him always. I owe him my life. God bless all of you as well, please know that you are all loved.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.