[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I withdraw from my Intro to Sociology class? I just had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Should I withdraw from my Intro to Sociology class?

I just had my first lecture and the teach was talking about how bad white men are and how minorities are oppressed. She failed to look at things from other perspectives. She also said that there are more differences genetically amoung white people than white and black people... is this true? Like wtf blacks are so different biologically.

BTW I'm the only white man in the class and there are 3 guys total. I only took the class because I needed to fill the space.
>>
>>139905122
White and gold. Anyone who says black and blue is a troll
>>
>>139905122
>She also said that there are more differences genetically amoung white people than white and black people... is this true?

since you're asking this question it implies that she didn't explain herself which indicates that it is likely bullshit, so i'll take a stab and say no it's not true
>>
>>139905526
No she didn't elaborate on anything she said. She also said that Terrorists don't have mental illnesses and she used buzzfeed as a source
>>
>>139905648
it would be believable if they had said "the on average difference between the any white person selected at random and the average white person is more than the difference between the average white person and the average black person"

Which is sort of a true statement. The average white IQ is 100, and the average black IQ is 85, and the standard deviation for whites from the mean is 15

what I think she was trying to say was that the differences among white people in intelligence when you look at the whole spectrum is much more than just the differences between the averages of the races
>>
>waaa I have to drop, can't handle the bantz.

Master race, right there.
>>
>>139906898
you got to keep up the GPA though, you are not likely going to get a good grade in a class that you think is bullshit
>>
File: jack.jpg (5KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
5KB, 235x214px
>>139905526
Of course it's true, use your fucking brain - some white people retarded dwarves, some are giant geniuses, the difference is more than between the AVERAGE black and the AVERAGE white, that's all she means. It doesn't mean they aren't inferior as a race.
>>
>>139907094
The class is an easy A. I just don't want to waste my neurons on this class. She is going to make us right a bunch of papers and she seems like the type that doesnt grade papers objectively
>>
>>139907288
>right a bunch of papers
>easy A

Pick one
>>
>>139907270
>>139906603
I don't think she was talking about intelligence. At least that's not how she presented the information. The way she presented it was more biologically
>>
>>139907407
Sorry meant write* and writing papers is easy. I crank those things out in like an hour.
>>
>>139907449
Intelligence is biological, 90% at least
>>
>>139907589
I'm not saying it isn't but it's not exclusive to just that. I was thinking more of the physical traits such as the fact that blacks produce more melanin, oil, and testosterone.
>>
I took sociology classes back around '07-'09. It was still marxist BS but at least it was before the SJW era.
>>
File: genes2.png (192KB, 850x368px) Image search: [Google]
genes2.png
192KB, 850x368px
Here's a term for you to look up
>principal component analysis human genome
>>
>>139905122
>BTW I'm the only white man in the class and there are 3 guys total. I only took the class because I needed to fill the space.

Just fill the space, get degree and make money . The school does not belong to you. It's a business you pay to get paper. That's it, that's all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.