[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

throughout history, who did more for development of modern civilization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GreatWall3.jpg (73KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
GreatWall3.jpg
73KB, 700x465px
throughout history, who did more for development of modern civilization - asian or white people?

please try to be as objective as possible.
>>
poles
>>
>>139898638
Bolan going to stronk itself into space super power by 2050.
>>
>>139898451
Asians.

Unless you count mediterraneans as...white...
>>
>>139898451
Mao destroyed any relic there was to China whites are responsible for all modern tech

Auto mobile
Flight
Space exploration
Sea navigation above and below
Medical advancements
Best booze
Best standard of living
Best respect of nature(advocacy, population density control)
Electricity
And there are many more I don't have the time to list
>>
Africans.
The Africans still on earth now aren't the true Egyptian Africans who became a space faring people thousands of years ago.
>>
>>139898638
you get the medal for the most useless nation of people
>>
Europeans did more if you include modern history. I will say the Asians did have some nice tech but they just hid it in their corner of earth which did not help society touch.
>>
>>139899283
this tb h
>>
>>139898451
Its really 50/50, china came up with blackpowder, europe mastered it.
>>
>>139900584
Nice point you got there Wong, now remember who invented steam power, planes, internal combustion engines, electricity, radio etc
Things that ACTUALLY enable modern civilization
>>
gengis kan's son imho

he managed a multi cultural, multi religious empire, and took the best of every culture while maintaining his own and presserving all others

he was as KANG as it gets in my humble short history book

his mistake was his kingdom got split in like 4 after his death

pretty fucking cool guy imo, he even went to the midle east and locked up the richest enemy king in his own tower with all hos treasures till he starved to death an was said to be found with rupees in his moth

I mean show me proof, it doesn't get any more BASED than that
>>
>>139904306
I mean... he incorporated the best of every culture to his kingdom

no competition goys, really?
>>
sad
>>
>>139898451
I am a chink
The answer must be white people,
The big names on my quantum mechanics textbook are all white guy. Basically white people established all modern science branches.

In recent years chinks also contributes to electrical engineering & computer science & biology. If anyone have interests just go IEEE website to find the percentage of Asian publishers. 50/50-Asian/white I guess
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.