[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In The News: Donald Trump Gets Blessed in the White House During

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Trump Praying.jpg (79KB, 922x570px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Praying.jpg
79KB, 922x570px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGuFEaUbV4&t

“After he finished going around the room getting praised and blessed by religious “leaders”, Trump turned it over to Pastor and Fox News contributor Robert Jeffress to lead the room in prayer, with some placing their hands on the president as a display of belief in the supernatural.

“And we thank you (Jesus Christ) that the president had the wisdom to call our nation right now for a day of prayer this weekend,” Jeffress preached. “This is what we need.”
He added in his prayer that Trump wanted to “bring healing to this country.”
>>
Fuckery.
>>
File: 1486858667706.jpg (172KB, 879x881px) Image search: [Google]
1486858667706.jpg
172KB, 879x881px
>>139892865
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rescind-dual-citizenship-public-servants

END DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN GOVERNMENT
>>
They are saying that God will help them against the flood and the prayer changes things etc.

So if God controls everything... he also controlled and created the flood, no?
>>
>>139892865
I voted for him, didn't think he needed his ego stroked this hard though

He's Alex Jones tier drama queen....at least if he would've done what pence did and helped victims besides donating 1 million/700 million he makes a year on properties, I would think he's selling his voters snake oil

The GOP are faggots and I'm starting to think I shouldn't have voted in the first place
>>
>Robert Jeffress

I remember him. He opened for Trump at the Dallas rally a few years ago. He's head of the largest megachurch in the city. He personally removed pro gay books from a school library and explicitly calls muslims evil
>>
>>139895281
>drumpf
>making 700 million a year
Drumpf is literally bankrupt and doean't have a single because he's the dumbest person who ever lived
>>
>>139892865
The Christians on this board are pretty autistic but sometimes I'm glad America is a very religious nation, we need it to remind others that we're not going full secular euro like them
>>
>>139895612
But where is he on the Israel question?
>>
File: 1496626157952.png (82KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496626157952.png
82KB, 300x250px
>>139892865
literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>139895767
American Christianity is really tacky. A lot of American Catholics even have protestant sensibilities

>>139895830
pro
>>
>no imams, rabbis, or even priests

I don't blame Trump for distancing himself from the Vatican considering that it's become crypto-communist
>>
>>139895060
>So if God controls everything... he also controlled and created the flood, no?

It's all part of God's plan, you'll see!!
>>
>>139892865
Why does he let that negro touch his shoulder?
>>
>>139896012
>pro
DROPPED
>>
>>139897122
go pray to your lady of guadalupe and dress like a skeleton, Carlos
>>
>>139895281

You're not the only one.
>>
>>139895612
>He personally removed pro gay books from a school library and explicitly calls muslims evil
So he's our guy?
>>
Now have him go through a germanic pagan ritual
>>
>>139892865
>Prayers for Harvey

Oh wow, just what they need. Fucking prayers. Here's an idea for you retarded christfags. Why don't you take two buckets. Put all your thoughts and prayers in one, and your shit in the other, and tell me which one fills up faster.
>>
>>139895060
>what is chaos magick?
Hello newfriend.
>>
>>139895762

>literally bankrupt

Why is Melania still with him then? Why does he have a super cool plane that goes anywhere he wants? How come Barron gets all the latest high tech gizmos and cool shoes? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
>>
>>139896779
thats a BASED negro!
>>
>>139895060
In the wise words of our Lord and Savior: CHAOSH ISALLADAH
>>
>>139894737
Oh man, this is a great pic.
>>
>>139899791
Nazi magic (stolen from Jews)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.