[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to army recruiting office >only minorities in every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 39

File: 7177196_G.jpg (38KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
7177196_G.jpg
38KB, 560x315px
>go to army recruiting office
>only minorities in every single poster, pamphlet, ads
>guess you don't need me, then
>leave

why they are doing this?
>>
Maybe Trump is planning a ground war with NK
>>
>>139888770

>army

Theres your first mistake.
>>
>>139888770
It's just operation darkie shield.
>>
they're doing you a favor white man. All those darkies will die in the first chink wave attacks. you are being saved for the post zerg rush draft.
>>
>>139888770
Just go combat arms. Infantry is like 50/40/10 White/2nd Gen Mexican/other. Most of the 'other' are Asians and Islanders.
>>
File: noselfhate.jpg (74KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
noselfhate.jpg
74KB, 666x500px
>>139888770
dude thats good too mayn darkies in USA

they will go fight some arabs

we rule because : divide and conquer

WHITE = SUPREME
>>
Because the Army is for literally bottom of the barrel simians. Air Force and such is more appropriate for those who can do more than breathe and shoot
>>
>>139888885
fpbp
>>
>>139888770
ZOG enforcement entities. This is one issue I agree with libertarians on. The federal government and military industrial complex needs to be defunded.
>>
>>139888770
Simple.

They are trying harder to kill of the niggers legally.
>>
Good, if the military wants negros to go full shabbos goy, i have no problem with it.
>>
>>139888885
Digits confirm nigs on the ground.
>>
File: ophumanshield.jpg (68KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ophumanshield.jpg
68KB, 960x540px
>>
>>139889613
>chair force
>>
>>139888770
The army is trying their hardest to appeal to the minorities. They get preferential treatment and have way back. When I signed up in 2002 I had to wait minths to go to basic. Nigs waited a few weeks.

The operation darkie joke haha. Yeah, thats why all combat arms are primarily white 18-25 year olds. We send the white boys out to get shot and give the nigs easy jobs like stand in on place and wave a light around and they still manage to fuck something up.

Sure there are beaners and niggers in combat arms units, but probably 1 out of 20. They dont last long as they always fuck with someone and cause an incident, get the white guy dishonorable discharged, get promoted to Sgt, and put behind a desk at some basic training range.

Then after you get injured, its like the government became a craigslist hookup, wont return your calls, act like they never got you letters, cant find any of your things. They pass some healthcare law and readjust your VA percentage so now you are no longer qualified for VA hospitals but you can buy a health plan fromnthe government if they ever get around to paying you anything.

Then one day you wake up alone and realize you have an 18 year old kid youve seen 2 or 3 times their entire life, you have zero job aspects because nuh vets hab ptstds and decide to suck start a .45 and become one with your 20 sone brothers that day.

And thats the way she goes. The Army goes marching along.
>>
>>139890080
Not that many niggers in a whole Infantry battalion. You'd have to draft them to get those numbers.
>>
>>139890080
OPERATION HUMAN SHIELD IS GO
>>
>>139888770
>army
join a white mans branch like navy or air force
>>
File: 1307632613002.jpg (39KB, 284x290px) Image search: [Google]
1307632613002.jpg
39KB, 284x290px
Since when have the blacks been enlisting in the first place?
>>
>>139890350
Are there even any niggers at all in the navy?
>>
File: (((Thank You))).jpg (41KB, 394x400px) Image search: [Google]
(((Thank You))).jpg
41KB, 394x400px
>>139888770
US wants to run more Black Ops
>>
>>139888770
You want mostly whites join the airforce
>>
>>139890718
Yes tons white ones even
>>
>>139890718
There's a lot, more than standard population per person.

The thing is that, for the most part, they're more "civilized" than their civilian counterpart. At least from serving in submarines, they're a lot more balanced than their civilian counterpart. I'd rather have a black guy with naval experience looking out for me than any civilian.
>>
>>139889025
what do you recommend and why
>>
>>139891106
CONT

Of course the navy also has a small "filipino" mafia where chiefs and officers will promote other filipinos who in turn...
>>
>>139891131
Navy or Air force if you want a nice cushy job.

they dont call it the chair force for no reason.
>>
>>139891131
Not him but Air Force/Chair Force. You get better food, better treatment, and better clearance opportunities so that you can grab a 100k job after 4 years in.

For ANY person interested in joining the military, you should take the ASVAB and then look at all the branches for jobs that grant a clearance and are available to your score.

Except submarines. Never go submarines. What a fucking scam of a service. Work 4x as hard as a surface dude and get paid an almost comical monthly amount extra. Which is moot because the fucking sub takes your food allowance to buy the shittiest food you can imagine.
>>
>>139888770

I hate how every fucking government agency, or company looking to work with the government, basically panders to Ooks Bagooks and the spades and the spooks.
>>
The only thing better than a dead soldier is a dead nigger
>>
>>139888770
You must have went to an enlistment office

Whites get commissions
>>
>>139888885
8D CHESS
>>
>>139890132
>being a good infantry goy
>getting called chair force and actually having opportunities after the military

Tough choice
>>
>>139888770
>using niggers as cannon fodder
Its genius
>>
>>139888770
Because they hate you for being white and want you and your family raped and killed.
>>
File: 1504221456095.png (56KB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
1504221456095.png
56KB, 364x271px
>>139890950
>>
>>139889872
your reddit is showing.
>>
>>139888770
The army needs a horde of brown people to support the white men in combat arms.
>>
>>139888770
prisons are full
>>
>>139888770
>white people unironically think they'll win the race war

good luck when the only ones with military training are non-white
>>
>>139891131
coast guard if ur man enough

every other branch is pathetic compared to coast guard

you'll actually get to do something important other than dig oil fields in Syria or do flyovers of Asian shit holes
>>
>>139888770

Wow, you would have made a shitty soldier anyway if something like that turns you away
>>
>>139891131

As said above, the Navy and AF are the best.

The most difficult thing you'll ever have to struggle with in the AF is when the air conditioning goes out for a day or the power goes out and all the ice cream in the freezer melts.

The reason for all the niggers in the army posters is that the army only takes the knuckle draggers
>>
>>139890951
AF is full of chicks and diversity hires
>>
Less niggers = Better. Let them die in Korean Peninsula.
>>
Non whites and women are over represented in the POG professions in western militaries as its seen as an easy and lucrative career. They don't want to fight for their country, they want the perks with none of the work.
>>
>joining any western military in their current states

have fun having to rely on those stronk womyn in combat arms and getting hounded by human rights lawyers ten years after you're discharged
we have nothing to be proud of any more, they destroyed every institution we could hold in esteem
>>
>>139888770
>things that never happened
>>
>>139888770
The majority of young people today do not meet standards to join the military due to various reasons: obesity, poor fitness, tatoos, illegal drug use, etc. The services have a much easier time attracting qualified young white men than other demo groups.

Most black men are functional illiterates or ex/current convicts. Women and other non-white men have very low interest rates in joining. If the military eliminated quotas for these groups, photos in recruiting material would revert back to how it used to be--ie. mostly young white men.
>>
Why not the National Guard?
>>
Air force here.
The majority is still white. And this is a non combat role and there are a lot of women who are better at Korea than me so it's whatever. I got q 2+/2+ and there was a classmate of mine she got a 3/3 so if it's non combat it's nbd
>>
>>139888885
fpfp
>>
>>139891753
it's the difference of wanting to be a soldier or just have a job with a uniform. don't kid yourself faggot. your'e not in the military.
>>
>>139888770
Joining the military as a white dude is the biggest mistake anyone could make, Let the Noggs go into the front-lines and die for israel.
>>
>>139892099
you faggots make me sick.
>do the easy thing
>>
>>139888885
Solving the Nork and Nigger problem with one swing.
>>
File: IMG_3693.jpg (71KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3693.jpg
71KB, 400x303px
>>139891551

Nobody is making 100k after leaving the air force you lying nigger.
>>
What about the Coast Guard?
>>
>>139891584
It makes it real difficult to feel any sense of national pride. Everybody saying to just join the navy is missing the point.
>>
>>139894904

Yes, he should work hard and risk losing his legs for (((((Them))))
>>
File: Smug Devil Dog.png (410KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Devil Dog.png
410KB, 600x736px
>>139891131
JOIN THE MARINES YOU GAPING FAGGOT

WHITEST INFANTRY IN THE ENTIRE US MILITARY

MINORITIES KNOW THEIR PLACE

TRAVEL AND GET TO SEE THE WORLD WHILE FUCKIND AND KILLING THE LOCAL POPULACE

STORIED HISTORY OF KILLING AND PUNISHING SAVAGES

MAKE THE BEST FRIENDS OF YOUR LIFE, GO OUT DRINKING AND LIFT

GET A BITCHIN' UNIFORM, GET THE UNCONDITIONAL RESPECT OF NORMIES EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE PROBABLY AN AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT

4 YEARS OF COLLEGE PAID FOR ALONG WITH A HOUSING ALLOWANCE, FUCK 18 YEAR OLD GIRLS AND KEK SOME SOY MALES

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU COCKSMOKER, JOIN NOW
>>
>>139892064

The average Coast Guard person also has a bachelor's. And the waiting list in LA is 2 years.

2 fucking years.

>>139894948

If you have a TS/SCI clearance than yes, you can make 100k with the right contractor. The best part is that the clearance process is so lazy and outsourced to 3rd party contractors.

1. Interview 3 people, that you list, and see if they don't say anything fucking retarded like "Yeah, we used to party and smoke weed all day".

2. Financial overview from information collected by credit agencies.

In order to do this vast amount of works, the company doing the clearance checks need months.
>>
Army was nig AF when I was in 15 years ago, can't imagine it now.

If you must serve ZOG for cheap, join the air force, should be much whiter.
>>
>>139895191
I concur

infantry and if you have the balls recon contract

you want a UH or UZ contract

anything else tell the recruiter suck a dick
>>
>>139888770
Don't be a pussy, join the Marines
>>
>>139892064
you have to be 6' 2" to join the coast guard
>>
>>139892221

This.

Combat Arms is like 85%+ white.

Sustainment, HR and Support are niggers and womyn. It's easy and over 50% non-white
>>
>>139895191

>GET THE UNCONDITIONAL RESPECT OF NORMIES EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE PROBABLY AN AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT

Top fucking kek xD
>>
>>139894948
you won't be making six figures out but if you get the right degree to compliment your background you will be much better off than the average degree holder. living in the right part of the country helps a lot too (TX, CO, CA).
>>
>>139888770

If I was in the military I would HIGHLY advertise towards blacks too. Maybe even primarily.
They're crazy insane aggressive savages. Perfect for a soldier.
And if they aren't soldiers, they're out tearing up society like wild dogs. Many have no discipline. Military imparts that.
It's extremely good for them, and everyone else too.
>>
>>139895331
CONT.

>>139894738
You're not a "soldier", you're meat and flesh and prey. Most officers are bureaucrats of the worst type.

>>139894840

2/3rds of military jobs are support roles nowhere near the front lines.

>>139894904

Yes, because the people who do the hard thing are rewarded...HA HA HA what a fucking idiot. The military bureaucracy is to protect trade routes, not to fight for a higher ideal. You're being a stupid fag LARPer if you think you're continuing the tradition of ancient warriors.

>>139895191
Fuck you. Here's an offer.

I score high enough on the ASVAB and take a TS/SCI job that will most likely be in an air conditioned place and far from danger. And when you go out on deployment, your wife will be sucking cocks all day.

Yes, she will start sucking cocks like they're going to be out of stock forever. that's why you don't marry in the military.
>>
>>139888770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
>>
File: chair force.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chair force.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>139889613
Thanks for keeping our DFACs safe.
>>
>tfw 365 days until you start ets leave
>>
>Be born in Europe

>No cushy opportunities to join the Armed Forces.

>Either join the Hungarian Army and be a glorified migrant basher near a fence for the rest of your life.

I was born into the wrong country. NOT FAIR

I WANT 3-4 YEARS OF MILITARY THEN CUSHY COMPENSATIONS REEEEEE
>>
There's NO WAY this thread is real.
I was just about to post the exact fucking thread. What the hell? Let's talk about it, OP.
>>
>>139895870
lol nigger all infantry have S clearance and by the time you're a plt sgt you'll have TS ..... all recon can apply for TS right off the bat...if not they obviously have S

any POG that gets on this board is a larping faggot who thinks they are hot shit "banging" and shit ...lol go pretend anyone likes or respects you somewhere else ....hahha I cant even begin on how POGS are larping fags so hard
>>
>>139895331
>This very specific employer will offer you good pay for your very specific skill set and credentials you gained doing a very specific job while in the Airforce

You cunts always present the best case scenario as the average case scenario. It's fucking pathetic. Reality is that you're going to go to college, brag about how you were practically Infantry during frat parties, graduate with some bullshit engineering degree, and become a shift manager at some shit-tier box store or small manufacturing/distro facility.
>>
>>139896028
26 and they trying to bring me up on HAZING charges lol ... take the NJP...get out honorable but lose rank and rep..... or take it to court martial and win ..but spend probably 6-12months pass my EAS waiting on legal hold ...FML
>>
File: Smug Marine on Bicycle.jpg (122KB, 592x887px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Marine on Bicycle.jpg
122KB, 592x887px
>>139895870
>your wife will be sucking cocks all day.
>implying anyone but POGs or boots will get married in their first enlistment

Nice try faggot ,you sound like that pussy who stays in his barracks room playing Warcraft while the rest of your squad goes out to the nearest college town to cuck some sailors and students and then gets punked on when they get back.

Your first enlistment is the prime time to be young a single
>>
How do I become topgun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
>>
>>139896130
you can come to america and join the military they will give you citizenship when you grad basic
>>
>>139889134
*Operation get behind the darkies.
>>
>>139896612
preach ...this nigga talking that real real.....i hate how pogs try to justify their decisions .

>
>>
>>139895870
>Got a high ASVAB score so I can do the same shit as a civilian
>My weapons squad had an average GT score over 140

Smart people do fun shit and get out.
>>
>>139896394

Or I can have the clearance right away, spend my time fucking around, and then get out and live better than most civilians.

And TS/SCI is FAR more lucrative than lesser clearances.

>>139896538

Military contractors need someone with a clearance because they need someone with access to classified material so they can do their job and get access to the information to do their job. And they pay fuck you money for that.

>Reality is that you're going to go to college

Or making 85 - 120K out of 4 years of service.

>>139896612
>Degenerate nigger marine speak

I was in the navy you dumb piece of shit. I got a 99 on the ASVAB. Unfortunately that didn't save my naive ass from signing up with the shittiest force in the navy, submarines.
>>
>>139888770
I always thought they wanted to recruit honkies so they would be murdered and accelerate the plan.
>>
>>139891131
I would go Navy or Chair force, I was active duty navy aviation election and can answer any question.
>>
>>139890202
Nice meme.
>>
>>139896788
weapons plt members usually have a high enough GT score to do any job in the military..not to mention all 0321 need 105 or higher GT andddddd weapons it usually 90-100...not to mention some of the 0311s ive know have been super smart
>>
>>139888770
The fodder is all black and hispanic, elite units are comprised almost entirely of whites.
>>
>>139888770
>Send minorities fight minorities. win-win
But they would send trannies on the front lines too if this is their goal.
>>
>>139890202
So depressing
>>
File: GOD BLESS AMERIIICAAA.jpg (16KB, 292x175px) Image search: [Google]
GOD BLESS AMERIIICAAA.jpg
16KB, 292x175px
Since OP is probably a "1 post by this ID" guy, I'll go ahead.

I was just watching a few videos on the goarmy website and it's crazy. It's all women and minorities. They showed a video where a guy from fucking Africa was being interviewed and then some guy from China. And it's not like they were being treated as foreigners, they were just like "Oh hey, these are some of our fine Americans :) take a look!".
Go on the website right now. All you will see are brown faces. There is a fucking Spanish section for Mexicans.
For the reserves ad the only white guy there has a Mexican wife with little brown children. That's how dumb it is. Gosh, I can still remember when I saw these recruiters at a desk in my highschool and everyone who went up was a fat minority who was a trouble maker in school and I'm not exaggerating. You really should have seen it.
>>
>>139888770
Easy. Promote PoC to important position as means of insuring that (( they )) along with democrats will have wiling collaborators.
>>
>>139897048
>4:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI
>>
>>139889343
Yep, most of the nogs are in supply or admin.
Sit on their ass most of the day doing nothing, when you expect them to do their actual job they cop an attitude and act like you just asked them to kill their first born.
>>
>>139888888
>>139888885
Is best Korea gonna get BLACKED?
>>
>>139897048

There was a chinese dude who pretended he didn't understand most english and avoided most of the work. In fucking boot camp.

Turns out he's from Alhambra, with a wife and 3 kids, and he's been gaming the system for 4 months so that his wife and kids get money before he starts whatever shitty rating he got.
>>
>>139888770
They need people willing to kill Americans.
>>
>>139896843
I know plenty of contractors who had clearances and you know what they do now? Drive shit trucks in BAF because guys who got that clearance 10 years ago are still doing that shit.

You're a fucking idiot. It isn't 2007 anymore. My uncle spent 2 years in Iraq building a big dam or some shit and he made like 250k a year to be a project engineer. No way they're paying you 120k a year to sit in a TOC.
>>
>>139888770
Because only low class poorfags and retards join the army.
>>
>>139896690

Whoa now bud, you got the right idea but you're missing a key step in this process, to any of Euros who want to do this remember than once you're in YOU HAVE TO DO ALL THE LEGWORK.

Yes, you will not get your citizenship automatically, what the military does pretty much is it gives you the opportunity to expedite the process to get your citizenship. A process that would normally take you almost 10 years will be done before you're even halfway through your first enlistment. This is why you see case of beans getting deported after serving either one of 3 things happened; They got kicked out with anything but an honorable discharge, they committed a crime after they got out or they didn't go to Base Legal to get their citizenship.

In short, citizenship will be offered to you on a silver platter, its just up to you to get it yourself
>>
>>139890202
You sound autistic
>>
>>139888770
I hope they continue DESU b/c we're gonna need a weak military when SHTF
>>
>>139896843
> subs

Don't come crying to us shipmate, you did that to yourself, should've been man enough to join the Men's Department of the Navy
>>
>>139895637
That's would be fantastic if logistics didn't win wars.
No wonder other countries are flexible g their muscle.
>>
>>139897048
Ok, whats with all the hate on us 1 post people, not everyone has a static ip. I get a new id every thread.
>>
>join the army
>join the american army

Oh i forgot, you have to fight for your freedom in Afghanistan, kek.
>>
>>139897223

Sure Iraq wound down a while ago but now they're trying to build up all the cyber bullshit. Just look at the offerings on a site like clearancejobs.com and see that they give you (relatively) an incredible salary for a piss easy job.

The VA is another system to game after the military. You claim a bunch of shit that's hard to verify and, eventually, you get your 1700-2800 for life (80% - 100%) without doing a damn thing.

>>139897390

How do you like sucking submariner dick and getting paid jack shit in comparison to the crew of something like a cruiser? You know there's people who serve 11 day duty? Not 3 day duty?

That massive quality of life increase is worth far more than any extra pay you fucking cuck.
>>
>>139897499
Your African conquest military is just as bad, Jaques
>>
>>139897499
>guy goes to some foreign country and kills a some terrorists that have no effect on the citizens of the United States
>THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY
>>
File: faggot marines.png (314KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
faggot marines.png
314KB, 600x563px
>>139888770
Because they wanted to turn the military into a progressive institution. And they have.
>>
>>139896970
I was in the Army so weapons squads get formed a little differently. Most squad leaders grabbed up new guys based on PT score. The squad leader I was with wanted the smartest guys who weighted 180lbs+. He was also a horse trading mother fucker so he'd get plenty of good shots at guys.
>>
>>139897499
>Joining the army to "fight for freedom"
>Not joining the army to be a welfare queen and hopefully get fucking killed by some brown people so you no longer have to endure this horrific existence
>>
>>139888888

Where are ya?
>>
>>139897490
Everyone gets a new id every thread newfaggot. The ids only apply to the current thread you're posting in.
>>
>>139897560
CONT. riffing on >>139897390

Not to mention, you sound like one of those insufferable faggots that make submarines HELL for dudes who don't suck bureaucratic cock.

The only thing you have left is your stupid fucking pride at being cucked in comparison to surface sailors.

You like less time off, more stress, and a comical increase in pay just to say "Yeah, I'm tough submariner man" without realizing that big navy is cucking you to the max.
>>
>>139888770
It means they want to advertise to more black people to join the military. /pol/ does not understand how advertising works for shit.
>>
>>139888770

The liberals are literally trying to jam the military up with minorities at all costs because they think anything related to white people is wrong.
>>
File: Muhreens appear.png (371KB, 480x872px) Image search: [Google]
Muhreens appear.png
371KB, 480x872px
>>139897560
>>139897869

Lol dude what the fuck are you on about, I'm not a fucking squiddie
>>
>>139897242
what he said
>>
File: 16878767868768.png (7KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
16878767868768.png
7KB, 501x585px
>>139888770
>putting nignogs on the frontlines
>>
>>139891131
Navy if you're dumb
AF with a super technical job if your afqt is >90
>>
I want to join, but my aversion to directly doing the bidding of the ZOG is stronger
>>
>>139898037
My apologies, I though the "Men's Department" was referring to subs.

But you have to realize, they pump themselves up like that. To make up for their shitty job and the 80-90% rates of alcoholism amongst submariners.
>>
>>139896601
How bad did you fuck up
>>
>>139898161
If it's any consolation, everyone who is white, alive, and not either living in the woods disconnected from society with their 15 children or climbing their way through politics to change the world is a tool of the ZOG. Simply by participating in society.
>>
Need some front line shields
>>
File: average marine barracks.jpg (73KB, 750x758px) Image search: [Google]
average marine barracks.jpg
73KB, 750x758px
>>139898253
>80-90% rates of alcoholism

Sounds like your average Marine
>>
>>139890402
from what I hear there are a ton of black people in logistics positions like fuel guys and desk jocks

I dont think they are as common in combat though, but im not really sure
>>
>>139891975
Nogs cant shoot for shit, when it came time to qualify we always had to spend the whole fucking day at the range waiting for Tyrone and Leroy to finally pass with a minimum score after their 15th time up on the line.
Just like in hood drivebys, hundreds of rounds fired at a group 15 feet away, only person hit is the five year old in the house 3 blocks away.
>>
>>139896843
actually Rtard...getting a S clearance is the foot in the door for any other company you work for to <apply for you to get TS<....sure coming in with TS< is helpful but nowhere near the value you're trying to attach to it......

reference

4 year infantry usmc
3 year contracting
2 year contracting for gov w/ TS

nice try do not pass go do not collect 200
>>
>>139898110
Actual racists don't want blacks anywhere near the fight. Nothing you want less in a firefight than some low IQ/low impulse control individual. The ANA/IA provided plenty of those.

Best set up I encountered was white leadership with Mexican joes. Having a few Samoans mixed in at the PSG level is also a benefit. Goddamn those dudes are chill.
>>
>>139891106
have a co worker that's from new orleans and he said the first thing the navy made him do was lose his shit nigger accent. when i met him i would have never known he was from the south
>>
yah i mean some of the best machine gunners I've know have been skinny... skinnest one has a BRZSTR w/ V ....but its funny we had a huge dude at ITB and wanted to be a machine gunner and they sent him away to the rifle plt for training...at the end the 0331 instructor told him he didnt want a bigger guy then him in plt so he was looked up to... haha wtf ... shit like that is what pisses me off
>>
>>139888770
its time to stop using our best and brightest as cannon fodder. shut the fuck up and mind your own.
>>
>>139898860
>white leadership with Mexican joes

The infantry and most combat jobs are mostly white but the 2nd biggest group is the beans and there's usually two kinds of them

>typical chicano type
>try hard, assimilated patriot

Either way, works for everyone since they do what they're told most of the time and can kill shit good
>>
>>139898815

It's valuable enough to command 85-120k for merely having it with minimal other requirements. The government wastes a lot of money on contracting their clearance check work. Contractors don't want to spend that money when a body with said clearance already exist.
>>
>>139898253
Corps doesn't like being called part of the Department of the Navy, so we call ourselves the Men's Department of the Navy if it ever comes up.

We love the Navy. Every time there's a fight, they take us right there to it.
>>
>>139898271
nothing bad and I didnt do 10% of what the boots are saying.... which is why im super pissed...im tempted to just fuck them up real bad and actually earn the NJP..
>>
>>139888770
Because keeping fags like you who are so simple minded that the skin color of a man on a pamphlet is enough to turn your principles on their head. Faggot.
>>
File: 600.jpg (141KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
141KB, 600x300px
>>139888770
can't leave you anti-semeitic, supremacist white boi's in charge of our military now can we goy?

our military is now quite diverse... and loyal
:)
>>
>>139899235
yah you go find me that wanted ad....I know tons of guys that were intel and counter intel while I was in and now even more that were even officers you'll get the most pay off the bat based on actual field experience.
>>
>>139899258

I have a feeling I would like Marine culture far more than naval culture. Or submariner culture. A bunch of weird faggots with above-average IQ but no idea of the potential worth of their skills. They deserve to be paid 4x the amount they do but big navy likes cucking the people who produce.

"Perception is reality" and that sort of bullshit.
>>
>>139899271
Tough call man. Being a DI can make or break a career. In your shoes, I'd probably take the NJP for a move over to combat instructor. We had a DI do that. It sucked, but it was better than getting kicked out.
>>
>>139899527
I would never recommend subs to anyone. It's an unnatural way to live. And at the end of the day, when all the training and bullshit is over, it's a job. But it's a job where you're in a tin can for months at a time.
>>
>>139888770
would you prefer your fodder to be white or black or brown?
>>
>>139888770
Poor people and those who swallow the propaganda enlist in the military. Guess what races are more poor
>>
>>139899689
Black. Better fighters. Brown tend to be a little more cautious, and white, well, we white boys can get a little crazy from time to time.
>>
>>139899078
I don't know how some of those skinny fuckers managed honestly. 150lb guys were carrying over 100lbs of shit half the time. I'm sure when we look back at these wars the main take away is going to be to load more shit onto people because a few more gadgets and batteries is how to succeed.
>>
>>139899703
Yes, look down on the people who pick up a weapon and protect your country.

You absolute faggot.
>>
>>139888770
They mostly market to lower income areas because they are more likely to join.
>>
>>139899803
I think we're moving more towards unmanned combat, myself.
>>
>>139888770
If you're smart and white, you join the Air Force, not the Army.
>>
>>139888770
Because whites make up 74% of the armed forces at the moment
>Muh diversity
>>
>>139888770
>>go to army recruiting office
>go to army recruiting office
go to army recruiting office

why would u fight for someone else
are u retard?
>>
>>139899645

And the food is fucking terrible unless you like being a fat piece of shit. And the training prepares you for jack shit. And the whole "in-job training" is stupid bullshit that should've been phased out years ago.

The qualification process is one of the most retarded things I've seen in my life. Instead of simply teaching and explaining skills, you deal with people who make you go on a goose chase and expect you to be a verbal learner.

While eating shitty food that makes you tired all the time and everyone running like fucking mice preparing for deployment.

If I ever joined the military again, it would be as a helicopter anti-sub pilot. Because those poor bastards need release from that steel hell.
>>
File: USNATO-poppies10-1024x682.jpg (235KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
USNATO-poppies10-1024x682.jpg
235KB, 1024x682px
>>139899864
>Swallows the propaganda
Yeah, my 56% white degenerate rotten country. No thanks.
>>
>>139899703
Military is kinda pozzed these days but it's still not that bad. You don't have to join a combat MOS.
>>
>>139888770
Niggers are mostly POGs desu
>>
When I was in the Niggers dominated artillery; they'd get the combat arms MOS bonus without the risk of combat. It was almost 100% black.
>>
>>139900209
Like I said, it is an option for poor people. Nonwhites are mostly poor, so it is targeted to them.
>>
>>139888770
They want the niggers to fill the military ranks. They know that niggers have no loyalty, extremely low IQ's, are hyper aggressive and that they have no patriotism. This is also why they are flooding the military with gang members and purging out the good white people.

They know that whites will fight on the side of their country and stand up to corruption. They know that niggers and spics will not. They know that if they flood the military with niggs that when a tragedy strikes and the military get orders to act unconstitutionally, that niggers will follow any order for money and the love of violence. They know whites will refuse. So they have to try and purge whitey.
>>
File: maga hats.png (270KB, 497x380px) Image search: [Google]
maga hats.png
270KB, 497x380px
>get call from navy
>say no because i'm applying for scholarships to pay for college so i don't need the army to pay for it
lmao brainlets
>>
>>139900294
I can't argue with that but there are plenty of of low income whites in the heartland who would have a more fulfilling experience in the armed forces than at their town's autoshop
>>
>>139900204
Enjoy all the perks.

Take no responsibility.

Way to build your life. Must be going quite well for you.
>>
>>139888770
I went considered joining the Marines went to some of their pre-bootcamp trainings. 99% non-white and super dummies all around.
>>
>>139900391

The best part is that your major might have nothing to do with your job.

EX: The female officer on a cruiser with an English degree. In charge of the electrical division.

It's mindboggingly stupid.
>>
>>139900511
Oh, I took the written exam, it was the highest score for that office in 10 years, lol that was when I realized enough to gtfo
>>
>>139891551
On subs, a ton of crew are trained on the reactor. It's easier to go navy subs and get out and get a cushy job in energy than going Air Force. Air Force has pretty bad exit opportunities unless you're a pilot or in intelligence/communications. But if you're intel/comms in any branch the exit OPs are the same. If you're a really slick dude, option 40 contract is probably a good starting point.

Never go marines unless you've got what it takes to go MARSOC/raiders whatever the fuck they call themselves now and want to go contracting afterwards.

Best? If your asvab is good enough Go army or navy or air force intel. Get out, got to school for communications, statistics, or anything quantitative and learn mandarin, go back in to service and network like a mofo. Get seconded to alphabet soup agency jobs. Network some more. Leave service and work for alphabet soup agency, Network some more. Leave agency and work for consulting firm.
>>
>>139900494
The whole fighting for your country has been a fucking lie since Japan. Yet, society still acts like these guys are fighting for nation, when they are not.
>>
>>139900498
It is doing quite well. I pay taxes, so I contribute more arguably than the welfare queens in the military.
>>
>>139900720

I could've gone to DLI as a cryptologic linguist.

Instead my dumbass saw submarines and I had those romantic visions.

FML. I've been out of it for years and the VA pays me money for existing via disability claims.
>>
>>139888770
You should have pointed that out. And then said. Guess you dont need me. Cant red pill if you dont speak up
>>
>>139888770

Lol next time I go to my recruiters office to schedule my asvab I'll snap a pic of the posters.

They're all white at my recruitment center.

Guess it's just demographics, nigger
>>
>>139888770
>why does the army want to appeal to people who will soon be the majority among the fighting age population

it's a fucking mystery anon
>>
>all these stupid underage fags who think going to war is supposed to be something honorable and valiant
people go to fuck shit up, doesn't matter for what reason, cry more you stupid pussies.
>>
>>139891131
Join army 11x if you have what it takes to go SF, otherwise join af
>>
>>139888770
> not joining air force
> not doing 4 years then going to college for free
Fuck off m8
>>
>>139889025

If you score high enough for Air Force there's plenty of POG jobs in the Army.

I'm going in for satellite Nodal System Repairs which is basically I.T, or picking the literal I.T job which is exactly what civilians do.

People hating on the Army are just pussies and too scared anyway. Your unit would smoke you every chance they have if someone like you ever joined.
>>
>>139900901
If you're a clean guy with a clean background and inexplicably but utterly patriotic (for whatever reason they love that combo) the various agencies would have been happy to at least entertain bringing you in.
>>
File: 1502853534011.jpg (57KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
1502853534011.jpg
57KB, 720x718px
>>139900551
>EX: The female officer on a cruiser with an English degree. In charge of the electrical division.
Have a buddy in the navy. His commanding officer in charge of engineering has never been seen in the E/R.
>>
Because majority of todays Americans are coloured, mullatos, spics

Pure white anglos are down to 10%
>>
>>139888770
They are recruiting for Operation Human Shield
>>
>>139888770

You will not see many minorities in infantry or SF. Moral of the story is, don't be a pussy and join for real.
>>
File: 50c.gif (1MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
50c.gif
1MB, 200x177px
>>139888885
>>
>>139901234
>being a pussy
>>
File: best_korea.jpg (115KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
best_korea.jpg
115KB, 800x534px
>>139894943

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
>>
>>139900511
>super dummies all around.
Gotta get your cannon fodder somehow.
>>
>>139901528
> being retarded enough to join muhrines
>>
>>139901050
I'd say only go 11x if you really want something more. And I do mean it. SF is a totally different (not better or worse) animal than the ranger ladder. Again, SF guys form a recruiting pool for the various agencies. If you're really on it and 120+ Iq and top 5% fitness-wise, you'll probably want to move on from there to at least try for delta or the activity. The activity if you're really a smart motherfucker.

From what I understand it's a life of adventure and most get burned out or totally lose their taste for the community by the time they're 40.
>>
>>139901027
Lmao, dis
>>
>>139891975
nogs and brownies simply die when white man stops aiding them, not to mention going hostile
>>
>>139900498
Honorably discharged. Agree with that anon. Fuck the 53% white jewnited snakes of americuck.
>>
>>139901406
Or, you can join a real branch like the Navy or Marines.

t. 0311 with a 99 asvab.
>>
>>139889025
army is niggers and marines are niggers and spics
>>
>>139903660

It's really not hard to score high on the asvab if you study lol the multitude of practice test online make it way too easy.

But good on you squid.
>>
>>139903935

I can see your muffin top fatty
>>
>>139904023
what kind of response is that, im leaner and bigger than 80% of fat fuck enlisted.
youre clearly an ass-blasted browney
>>
File: kyouko.png (45KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko.png
45KB, 414x248px
>>139901406
>I'm going in for satellite Nodal System Repairs which is basically I.T, or picking the literal I.T job which is exactly what civilians do.

rolf they trick another retard with this. You won't even be doing your job you'll just work on radios and send up help tickets to civilians if people have problems on their computers. Other than a few branches it's rare to actually do your job unless if you get lucky with your duty station.

Don't ever trust a recruiter who says "oh yeah it's pretty much what civilians do and will transfer over to you having a 100k starting job:
>>
>>139903660
Like that's some big achievement. I walked in hungover, never went to high school, and am dumb as fuck. I scored a 96 and 131 gt.
>>
>>139888885
The digits make me cringe. You were only 3 away...
>>
>>139904428
>99 asvab and 141 GT

And who the fuck studies for those things? I was hungover taking it.
>>
File: 1504278471292-pol.gif (145KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504278471292-pol.gif
145KB, 300x375px
>>139904323

Depends on your unit. I've heard all this, fagot. I'm just in it for the enlistment bonuses and all my IT certs paid for with our tax dollars.

Really makes you think
>>
>>139895191
You guys have stupid pants
>>
>>139895400
Recon is nice because even if you get fucked up during training like breaking an arm or leg, they just drop you down to infantry anyway so it's not like you get fucked like the SEALs do. Plus, you'll be set up for MARSOC either way.
>>
>>139904554

I'm just saying that the option to study is out there. These test are designed at a high school level. Really nothing to be proud of.

How did you do with the physical test hungover?
>>
>>139888770

you made the right choice. the military is all pozzed up.

I would rather have a half cripple, overweight, mentally stable white boy watching my back than a herd of the buffest niggers.
>>
>>139888770
Former service member here, can confirm that a large portion of enlisted including NCOs are black. They also are fraternal, and stick together. If you're committed to joining the military go ROTC and become a commissioned officer instead.
>>
>>139901859
Roger that
>>
>>139904571
If you don't get sent to a signal company then you won't be doing your job, you'll be doing a 25U job instead. Most of the bases in the big army rarely have many so you have a really low chance. Don't expect to go to many schools as lower enlisted either btw other than ones that are pretty much mandatory for everyone.
>>
>>139904901
It prepped me for every PT session in the fleet. When I was a boot fuck, my seniors would routinely go on 6 mile runs hungover or with vodka in their camelbaks. I thought they were crazy as fuck until after my first deployment.
>>
>>139896130

that sounds pretty dope and like what a real country would do... u know like protecting it's people.
>>
>>139905201

Still useful once you ets. I'm going to be getting other certs out if pocket during ait too. Study my ass off day and night.
>>
>>139905297

I'm asking when you took the asvab
>>
>>139896130
Can you join then volunteer for blue helmets? Some countries actually make money off it, but you would be doing a great service to stay put and hold the line.
>>
>>139896939
greg
>>
>>139905445
Like I said, it prepped me for the fleet. Lots of anger and misery while I crammed out the 12 pull ups I could do at the time and 100 crunches.
>>
>>139891584
>>139895131
>>139895334
If you don't want to join the military because it's not white enough, you're not looking at the right jobs. Air Force pilots are like 90% white, officers are like 75-80% white, spec ops like PJ and Navy Seals are literally 98% white.

Jobs like supply, services, enlisted medical (not commissioned), and motorpool are where the blacks end up. Anything that involves fucking up working joe's paperwork or hanging out in a warehouse has a ton of them.
>>
>>139888885
Puppet of truth confirms
>>
>>139905921

LARPER
>>
File: 130122-M-OM885-004.jpg (475KB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
130122-M-OM885-004.jpg
475KB, 2500x1666px
>>139904587
>>
>>139905297
I've always found that mandatory physical exertion is actually the best hangover cure on the market
>>
I'm fine with the army recruiting niggers

It's no wonder they let the Jews convince us they're fine. They need strong and stupid footsoldiers.
>>
>>139888770
>Cannon fodder
>>
>>139907350
The majority of combat arms are white country kids

Most darkies pick mechanic, cook, supply, or truck driver so they can brag about being in the army and pretending they kill people but not having any life threatening things happen to them on deployment
>>
>>139907165
Yup. You feel like shit during it though, but after that shower and maybe a shit, you feel awesome.
>>
They are seriously trying to cut back on conservative white males in the military.

That's why they pull all the tranny shit and feminism stuff. The goal is to make it uncomfortable for typically manly white males... it sure as hell isn't to help win wars.

The Deep State/Jews HATE conservative, Christian, white men with guns... that's no secret.

They are wary about training the men who they may have to fight at some point. Why train your mortal enemy in the art of war?
>>
File: stepinto.jpg (152KB, 812x549px) Image search: [Google]
stepinto.jpg
152KB, 812x549px
Let's not critique who is serving, or in what role they are serving. Let's just acknowledge that anyone who chooses to serve in the military is helping to maintain banker profits, and strong banks are good for America. Thank you heroes!
>>
>>139896690
>>>139896130
>you can come to america and join the military they will give you citizenship when you grad basic

No
Ypu nrrd greeb card first. Which is very hard to get. Us has no frnench forign legion
>>
>>139906240
I think the gripe is the pandering to negros and foreigners, not the actual situation. Similar to tits in STEM.
>>
>>139888885
Why are NZ posters like 3 orders of magnitude less faggotty than OZ posters? Well (you)'d, Anglo brother.
>>
Coast Guard is 80% white or something like that and you get to stop illegals, drugs, and save your countrymen.

>>139895331
No it's not. 2-4 months tops between MEPS and basic. Depending on what job you want you may be a non rate for a while though.
>>
>>139888770
It's the fucking Army dude. What did you expect? Very few white kids with half a brain will even give them the time of day. Aim, shall we say, a bit higher.
>>
>>139888770
The army realise there are too many non whites so want all the breeding age non white males and females to get killed fighting for the white men.

Let it happen anon.
>>
>>139909488

the CG is literally mostly queers. You're gonna get yelled at by an old man that likes to suck dick.
>>
>>139909712
The CG is the only useful branch though. The rest are welfare queen branches.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170901-172058.png (476KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170901-172058.png
476KB, 1080x1920px
>>139909712
Couldn't score high enough on the asvab huh? It's okay Pablo, the Army will still take you
>>
>>139888770
it's leftover obama hires
>>
>>139909221
The Maois are harder for whites to avoid in everyday life than the abbos due to geography.
>>
>>139891240
Haha every military thread homeboy pops up with navy flip hate
>>
>>139909945

I made 94 on the asvab.

try again. how do you think I know the CG is literally mostly queers. I remember no less than 2 CCs that liked to suck dick and they would routinely get rewarded CC of the month.
>>
>>139910252
...But seriously, we can't let the most powerful race in the world get the nuclear codes
>>
>>139910252

the flip mafia shit is real. it's a commonly known thing in the navy.
>>
File: Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg (757KB, 2026x3186px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg
757KB, 2026x3186px
>>139910448
Two whole gay guardsmen huh? Wow
>>
>>139896690
>>139897242
Except that you need a greencard. I'd join the muhreens in a heartbeat if that was the case.
>>
>>139910659
Why not the SAS anon
>>
>>139910633

Company Commanders you retard. The dudes that teach you "how to be a man".

That is big... real big and real flamboyant. Your hello to the party is a gay festival. Also, they were the only branch to outright deny the tranny ban.

it's all pozzed up.
>>
Joining Army 35F on tuesday. Entering as an E4 w/ college degree. Got a 99 on the ASVAB.

Did I goof?
>>
>>139910927
Buggery on the high seas? That's a floggin'.
>>
>>139888770
I made a 99 on the asvab. Signed up as a cook for the signing bonus.

Kicked out after 8 weeks because I have high blood pressure.
>>
>>139899271
Same shit happened to me. Never been in any trouble at all, and I fall into some wrong place wrong time thing and they try to throw the entire UCMJ at me. I tell them to talk to my lawyer and manage to get out with an honorable and no charges whatsoever.

They also tried to charge me for shit I didn't break and wasn't ever assigned to me. Luckily, there was paper work showing this shit was out of order beforehand. They knew that and still tried to intimidate me into paying for it. Luckily I'm a little autistic so that shit doesn't work on me.

Basically, fuck the military. Most NCOs are a bunch of idiots that aren't fit to manage a McDonald's.
>>
>>139910744
It was more about the citizenship. I'm planning on joining the army next year anyway.
>>
>>139888770
It's like this for baby stuff like diapers and wipes. 95% minority children are advertised. There isn't one white child with blue eyes on any baby products being sold in the store. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>139911081
Um if that degree is a bachelor's degree and not an associates, then yeah you fucked up bretty good. Call your recruiter and call the shit off, join as an officer or don't join at all.
>>
I'm thinking about joining Navy for Mechanical/Industrial, hope to pick up civilian shop skills for fabrication, metal work, diesel engine or welding. Anyone here have any insight?
>>
>>139912066
If you want to pick up welding and basic shop skills then go to a trade school, you'll get better training and won't have to deal with retarded higher ups
>>
>>139892064
>Uncle Sam's canoe club
>>
>>139890950
Can we turn Scheer into a workable meme?
>>
>>139911915
GPA was slightly too low for officer right off the bat. Planning on transferring to an officer after a couple of years.
>>
>>139909488
>No it's not. 2-4 months tops between MEPS and basic

Not in Los Angeles lol. All these kids want military service with the advantage to being at home.
>>
File: 12312312313213321.png (128KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
12312312313213321.png
128KB, 250x250px
>>139888770
>TFW looking at Airforce stuff
>TFW its mostly white people
You picked the wrong branch m80
>>
>join army
>do this any time nothing is happening in platoon
>gear inspection takes fucking hours
>lost a piece of equipment that cost 3-5 dollars at a surplus store
>proceed to get reamed, then take your shit back upstairs
>find said piece of item under a box in your closet
>bring it to your NCO
>he doesn't give a fuck
>still have to do an extra duty because you weren't battle ready
>tfw piece of equipment lost was the extra pt belt.
You don't want to join the Army anyways, anon.
>>
File: fuck.png (2MB, 1314x755px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
2MB, 1314x755px
>>139912946
forgot pic
>>
File: 1457721547763.jpg (134KB, 1040x986px) Image search: [Google]
1457721547763.jpg
134KB, 1040x986px
>Send more niggers off into the army to get them off the Streets
>Don't recruit them and risk more crime
Think about the narrative /pol/
Always think from the best possible angle
>>
File: nigger-jibblets.png (177KB, 366x600px) Image search: [Google]
nigger-jibblets.png
177KB, 366x600px
>>139888770
Because blacks act like civilized people when they get out of the military. No other group needs the military more than black people.
>>
Does the military let somebody who has lactose intolerance in? Would they let that slide? Would they know if you didn't tell them?
Would your age play into that?
>>
>>139888770
minority goys are still goys
>>
>>139916377
they can't penalize you for having a food intolerance. You're fine. I had ADHD and I was able to get in, couldn't even lie about it either because I was treated when my dad was in the military and they had it on file.
>>
>>139916377
Now if you have IBS, celiac/crohn's, etc, then you won't be able to get in. But a simple lactose problem won't keep you from joining military
>>
>>139916695
Why celiac? Is not having gluten such a big deal to them?
>>
>>139897223
There was an anon on /k/ who was tacp and is working as a contractor doing 6 months of security in Afghanistan. 200k.

Everything is about who you know before what you know.
>>
>>139888770
They advertise on the spanish channels too. Not sure if one word is in english either.
>>
>>139888770
>minorities
I don't see white people here.
>>
>>139916896

It would be a logistical nightmare to be forced to supply gluten free food across the entire supply chain.
>>
>>139888770
negroes are poor and stupid, perfect zombies
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (99KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
99KB, 1024x689px
>>139890202
Jesus I had no idea it was that bad
>>
>>139897151
kek /pol/ will still be clamoring for their nork waifu refugees
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (79KB, 504x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
79KB, 504x1024px
>>139891975
Lol then why didn't you guys take over South Africa with force? Why not Rhodesia? Haha you can't, you have to ask the Jews for their help to shill for you until we feel bad for the "poor little harmless brown babies"
>>
>>139889872
that's not how that works
>>
File: 1500925483551.png (401KB, 447x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500925483551.png
401KB, 447x438px
>join Army/Navy
>be gone for years on "tour" lol
>get paid minimum wage while working slave hours doing physical labor on the level of a construction worker (who are paid extremely well unlike Army/Navy cucks)
>handle live explosives ride in rickety helicopters that guarantee death if there's anything wrong with them in flight
>this is considered acceptable treatment by military cucks
>>
>>139888770
12 years army
don't do it
i feel like i wasted my life
now i'm a 34 year old cashier browsing pol on a fucking xbox
i want to die and take the world with me
>>
>>139888770
Damn I'm late to this thread but here's your answer:

they need brown people because brown people won't have a problem killing whites. if you tell whites to genocide their fellow whites, they're probably not going to go along with the program
>>
>>139888770
Join the air Force if you want an organization with standards
>>
>>139918454
Use your GI bill
>>
>>139917098
Maybe as a pro rated amount for the year. Contracts are almost always rated by the day. That means $300 a day or $600 a day. So let's say he's making $600 a day on contract. For the year that would seem like 219k. Tacp guys aren't getting $600 a day jobs consistently these days, hell, nobody is. You have to be pretty slick to break past $500 a day anymore, I don't care how buddy buddy you are with the project manager, it ain't 2007 and they're not handing out $750 a day jobs to medics like they used to. the contracts dont last that long any way, usually a few months, and contracts are usually a few weeks on and a few weeks off during. You're only getting paid for the days you work.

This doesn't include down time between jobs or paying for training or unissued kit in between.

Basically your friend is probably making 80-120k at the end of the day which is way more than if he were still in and for doing a less risky job. The 200k+ days are over for 95% of contractors. The days of high dollar PSDs are over for the time being.

t. contractor from 2004-2014. I'm a civilian and always have been. Started out in a cowboy outfit as an emt turned contractor and networked like a mofo and built a decent reputation.

Btw, former cops are the WORST in the industry. Horrible fitness, know-it-all attitude, and conspicuous at all times. Subtlety is an alien concept to them.
>>
>>139888770
My grandaddy, a tough as nails old salt of a WW2 infantryman rest his soul, used to have a saying, "as lazy as a nigger in the army". I didn't realize the wisdom in his words until I myself joined. My God was old grandaddy right. Worse are the black females E7 and above. "Why all yall sitting around not helping" is the caw of the NCO niggerbird. Sharp as a marble, these niggers are such waste. Good thing is that in combat arms there are no niggers.
>>
>>139913009
I don't believe you got extra duty for missing a piece of CIF.
>>
>>139888770
The military is set up to exploit un-skilled, and uneducated young people. AKA blacks, and latinos. Their pandering to their demographic. In my local recruiters offices, it's whites, but a lot of females. Because that's our demographic.
>>
>>139888770
Blacks are superior athletes. Why not recruit the best?
>>
>>139918454
>didn't save
>got a shitty mos
>probably cashed in on his GI bill instead of using it to go to college or trade skill
>neck yourself
>>
>>139888770
be happy they aren't appealing to women. and be realistic the military is the only upward mobility most black people will ever experience
>>
Anyone know anything about joining the Air Force as an RPA pilot?
>>
>>139888885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nV_H6wpTVA
>>
>>139892064
Get the fuck out, Chris Costa.
>>
>>139918454
>browsing pol on a fucking xbox

How did you fuck up your life this bad?
>>
File: 1501741062852.png (111KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501741062852.png
111KB, 642x700px
>>139888770
Because statistically speaking, minorities are the demographics dumb enough to risk their lives fighting for the jews, globalist whores and natural resources.
>>
>>139912265
He's a nothing sandwich with a side of lies. I guess that's something to work with.
>>
>>139910659
This.
>>
The military has had a lot of minorities in it for a long time. If you don't want to work for a living join the military.
>>
File: 1499584157046.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1499584157046.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>139888885
fuck
checked and 4d-chess'd.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.