[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Israel >attacks USS Liberty, kills some guys at a time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: nakbapepe.png (463KB, 716x647px) Image search: [Google]
nakbapepe.png
463KB, 716x647px
>Israel
>attacks USS Liberty, kills some guys at a time where they weren't particularly close to the US anyway
>Apologizes and compensates family
>Years later /pol/ keeps crying about MUH LIBERTY and HOW CAN WE AID THIS COUNTRY!

>Vietnam
>Kills 58,000 Americans
>Celebrates it every year
>Has endless memorials to it to this day
>US gives them aid atm
>/pol/ doesn't care

can somebody explain this?
>>
>>139886468
What do you not understand about I don't care about jungle niggers?
>>
File: IMG_3277.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3277.png
2MB, 1334x750px
/pol/ is an anti-zionist board and will remain so forever
>>
>>139886468
>muh USS Liberty!!!
Israel opened fire on it because America initially flat out denied that the ship was even there, meaning it was sent there to spy on Israel.
And so Israel didn't trust America not to pass surveillance to Egypt.
The whole Greatest Ally bullcrap only started after the war and Israel knew America wanted to lure Egypt out of the Soviet camp, so Israel had no way of knowing America's intentions and whether or not they intended to sell Israel out.
Simply put: if you don't like burns don't play with matches.
>>
File: 481057391.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
481057391.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>139886468
The US is controlled by Jews what do you expect?
>>
>>139886468
Daily reminder that people hiding behind larp flags are sand niggers and salty muzzies. Usually bash the west and subtley defend islam or the arab conquest of europe through taqiya.
>>
>>139888560
convert to Catholicism or die
>>
>>139886468
Vietnam and America were enemies
Israel was US "best ally"
>>
That's all the vietnam dead..

I don't get it. They had market share in weapons manufactoring or something?
>>
>>139889137
I'll stick to having no religion thank you very much.
>>
>>139887410
You sound jewy
>>
File: goy3.png (13KB, 314x351px) Image search: [Google]
goy3.png
13KB, 314x351px
>>139889553
>I'll stick to having no religion thank you very much.
>>
>>139889696
N-nothing to see here g-goy. Shut it down
>>
>>139886468
Because protestants are eternal cuck for israel
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.