[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If ANTIFA is as powerful and numerous as they claim to be, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_ousoeuj2DG1w64a2qo1_1280.jpg (143KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ousoeuj2DG1w64a2qo1_1280.jpg
143KB, 1280x853px
If ANTIFA is as powerful and numerous as they claim to be, how come they haven't killed Trump yet since they see him as "literally Hitler"? I thought these people were willing to 'give their lives to fight fascism' and literally get on buses and pay huge fees just to travel the country to 'punch nazis'. If that's the case how come none of them have tried to come for Trump when he's been in the public like in Houston?
>>
>>139886385

You have to get within arms length to bludgeon someone with a dildo.
>>
>>139886495

They have the celebrity endorsement of Michael Moore. Surely they'd be a bunch of berserk bozos and tried to make a public attempt to rush Trump like that one guy at a rally did once.

It just seems suspicious and it looks to me outside of rallies and huge crowds these guys are all bark and no bite.
>>
>>139886385
>Tfw all I unironically went full 88 just because I want to see these obnoxious faggot drop
>Tfw I dont agree with much of what Hitler did but it stopped mattering now
>>
File: gefarlich.gif (889KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
gefarlich.gif
889KB, 320x180px
>>139886385
As 187 fan this triggers me a lot, how those antifa faggots dare stand where gzuz and raf did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3BD5Zm3cp0
>>
>>139886385
Antifa is a concerning as any communist group ever. Give them an inch, and they'll kill 50 million people.
>>
>>139886385

Because Trump is rich. Antifa doesn't go after rich people. They exclusively punch the poor and the lower class. They're stomping out capitalism, one poor person at a time.

Name one rich Wall Street banker someone from Antifa has attacked. Now think about how many lower class people they've punched in the face. Really taking on the system, aren't they?
>>
File: 1502570223099.jpg (1MB, 2099x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1502570223099.jpg
1MB, 2099x3000px
>>139886385
Trump supports antifa. Why would they want to remove a comrade/patron?

If they removed Trump in any way, they might get someone who actually declare antifa a terrorist organization.

With Trump in power antifa knows they are safe, and Liberal judges will always use "catch and release" program to protect antifa.

Trump supporters? Long jail terms, Based Stickman for example
>>
Well why aren't you out there killing them?
>>
File: onr.jpg (156KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
onr.jpg
156KB, 1024x683px
>>139886385
So when they come to Poland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r08lE2zVMZE
>>
File: gn altright.png (118KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
gn altright.png
118KB, 631x631px
>>139886385
uhm...hello?
2 days ago we were seconds from killing YOUR racist president.
We tried.
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo
>>
>>139890896
>No weapons
>No explosives
>Retarded fail plan

Yeah they almost pulled it off
>>
File: White Army Coat of Arms.png (812KB, 1024x1395px) Image search: [Google]
White Army Coat of Arms.png
812KB, 1024x1395px
>>139890896
Fuck you, you racist piece of waste. You filthy communists, attempting to eradicate an entire race of people, and overthrowing an entire government because of things he said. You are worse than the Nazis. The White Army is coming for you filthy Reds. Russian Civil War part 2, and we're going to get revenge for everything.
>>
>>139886385
key the retard in the wheelchair got covered
>>
>>139890896
that turbo autismo trying to grab a cops gun was a better plan than driving a dodge impala at the beast

pretty lame tbqh familia
>>
>>139886385
>wheelchair
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>139886385
They are killing him in the media.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.