[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife thinks most men want stupid women, so they can be more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 34

File: 1503014689096.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503014689096.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
My wife thinks most men want stupid women, so they can be more easily controlled. Is this true, do you faggots want a dumb broad?
>>
>>139874188
Women are all easy to be controlled, thus you can say that it's true, they are to some degree and from a certain point of view.... stupid.

that's why we need to controlled, we know what is best for them.
>>
>>139874188
I never did, but now I stopped looking because I met a girl who I browse /pol/ with. Gonna marry her. We're all gonna make it bros.
>>
>>139874188
No I want a fucking independant woman who is their own fucking person.
>>
>>139874188
>do you want a dumb broad
I don't think we have a choice
>>
File: DEGENERATION.png (2MB, 1176x768px) Image search: [Google]
DEGENERATION.png
2MB, 1176x768px
I WANT MY STRONG ARYAN GODDESS NOT SOME ZIONIST WHORE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>139874320
How did you meet them? I want a /pol/ partner.
>>
>>139874188

All women are stupid retards. Its almost erotic how easy they are manipulated and FUCKED by subhumans.
>>
>>139874188
Only faggots and betas want dumb broads.
>>
>>139874474
>fucked by subhumans
But not by you?!
>>
>>139874188
No, dumb women are too easily molded. All women can be molded by men, but dumb women will have their opinions even more easily influenced by pretty much everything around them that their biology ascertains will be beneficial to their reproduction.

What your wife is probably eluding to is (((education))), rather than intelligence.
>>
>>139874188
I should think most men get bored of stupid women, not exactly the types to raise a kid with
>>
>>139874188
not true for me at least
i don't want control, i'm more of a trust-based relationship kinda guy and wouldn't want to be involved with a girl that doesn't understand why traditional way of life is preferrable
even if that's not true for you no amount of control you get is worth it for having to spend your life with a dumb broad
>>
It's not control... the dumb ones cook and clean better, they are real women
>>
No, if you get a dumb woman have fun with dumb kids. Listening to their husband =/= dumb
>>
>>139874188
My last GF wasn't particulalry clever but she was rightwing and had a classical education so we had some good chats. Females who can only talk about alcohol, pop music, & TV stars are just not worth it.
>>
File: ujuZQSQ.jpg (321KB, 1800x2381px) Image search: [Google]
ujuZQSQ.jpg
321KB, 1800x2381px
>>139874188
Intelligence doesn't matter for women.

Her ability to be a good homemaker + her looks > all.
>>
>>139874462
hint:
left and right are the same girl judging from waht i know about mdoern living
>>
>>139874188

All women are stupid.
>>
>>139874468
Me too desu where go Anon?
>>
>>139874468
Honestly I met her at college 5 years ago and we started dating. I went from browsing /b/ and /fit/ to browsing /pol/ shortly after we moved in together and basically showed her the board and we got addicted and red pilled together. If she comes home from work and I'm browsing /pol/ she'll ask, "any happenings?"

Its a good life. We'll stay together because we could never be with normies. Too far gone.
>>
File: 1430688794158.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1430688794158.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>139874188
>there are smart women
good one

before you call me a woman hater, women are meant to be loved, not understood. the moment you give woman a platform to participate in logic, thats the beginning of the end.
>>
>>139874799
Intelligence of offspring is often closely related to the intelligence of the parents.
>>
>>139874188
I would love a smart woman
Jus has to not be a totally self-obsessed bitch
Yet to discover such a rarity
>>
>>139874311
if you don't control your woman, she will destroy your life
if you "control" your woman you get to work for her for the rest of your life in exchange for using her vagina
way to go, you're in control dudeee
can males be really this delusional?
>>
>>139874823
/thread
>>
>>139874188
No, I don't want dumb-ass kids. I only fuck dumb chicks.
>>
You know I never really thought about it like that, but yeah, I do. I like having a wife who's by just about any metric less intelligent than me.

I guess that's "sexist" now.
>>
>>139874549
This. I want a strong independent white woman who dont need no man and works 80 hour weeks at the law firm and hires a Mexican maid to raise our kids.
>>
File: JRBD.jpg (200KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JRBD.jpg
200KB, 768x1024px
>>139874895
You got a keeper there, anon.
>>
>>139875094
>i don't want dumb-ass kids

your genes are so weak, bro?
>>
>>139874188

I'd want a woman that knows her place - as much as I know where my place is within the family/relationship/community. There's a reason God made man and woman the way He did it. Even if you somehow are mentally deranged and phase out God, the biological argument is exactly the same.
Whether she's smart or not, does not matter. It might be a plus, but it might be problematic as well.
I wouldn't imply your wife to be stupid, but she definitely has some strange view of the world. Apart from the fact that she seems to feel superior to other women for no obvious reason.
Supposedly "stupid" women can be the most loving and beautiful wifes and mothers on earth, while the supposedly "smart" ones can be the most abusing faggots on earth.

The most important thing is not to marry after some months or even weeks already. Gotta give it time and chastity, otherwise the """marriage""" is likely to be deemed to crumble after some years (if this long at all).
>>
I'd say i'd like an interesting girlfriend, rather than someone you appease because you want to fuck.
>>
>>139874799
>espousing looksism
>>
File: PepeSmile.gif (202KB, 148x150px) Image search: [Google]
PepeSmile.gif
202KB, 148x150px
>>139874895

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

To answer OP's question, no, I don't want a dumb woman. That would be boring as hell.
>>
Because women resent you if you are dumber than them 96% of the time and I want to be /comfy/
>>
>>139875510
If you're literal Steven Hawking and your wife is dindu-tier, your kids are not likely to be as intelligent as you.
>>
>>139875661
>>139875965
That's what male friends are for. Do you have any female friends? I don't because women aren't interesting, why would I expect my wife to be super interesting? I have male friends for intellectual and deep conversations.
>>
>>139876173

It's like most retards imply some kind of 50+ IQ gap. Be realistic bro. "Smarter" or "dumber" is a matter of ~10 IQ-points in the real world.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>139874188

I don't know. On a one hand the idea of having a dumb bimbo of a girlfriend sounds kind of hawt. On the other hand I'd probably be happier with a smarter woman who'd have smart kids.

Probably a smarter women, kinks be damned.
>>
>>139874188
No because having dumb kids is honestly one of my biggest fears.
>>
>>139874188
My wife is very intelligent. She got through med school/residency fairly effortlessly.
Yet, she submits to me on things I know way more about, which is anything that isn't medical related.
Also, her obedience comes from the only true power Ephesians 5:22-23 " Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife just as Christ is head of the church..."
>>
>>139874188
No, she should be able to keep up with me intellectually, otherwise we will bore each other to death.
>>
great geniuses have avergae/dumb parents so i'll take the hot wife over an ugly nerd and besides, the smartest women are lesbians
>>
>>139876481

>imbliygn you're some kind of Einstein
>inb4 muh 130+ IQ bitch !
>>
>>139874188
I want a girl who won't talk to me at all. Just fugg and go on with our day p much.
>>
>>139875037
What you need to do is lovebomb/detachment. Randomly shower hew with devotion and then cut away and become distant without warning. This way she never knows where you stand and her self-esteem eventually hits the floor after you cycle though this a bunch of times.
>>
>>139874188

Shes having a crisis of confidence and projecting it on you OP, you need to start making her feel smart for a while, like her opinions are valued.

But dont act on them of course.
>>
I wouldn't date someone I truly believe is more intelligent than me. That doesn't really lead to a comfortable relationship.
>>
>>139874188

>My wife thinks most men want stupid women,

Your wife is retarded, but that's besides the point.

The two biggest things that men want in women are loyalty and class.

A loyal woman takes pride in being with her man and would never cheat on him.

She might find herself in a room full of outrageously attractive male models, but she'd still pull her boyfriend or spouse close and say, "This is MY man!"

Loyal women stick with their men, even when their men go through hard times like job losses or overseas deployments.

Then, there are classy women.

Classy women conduct themselves like ladies and are very presentable.

They don't slut it up, they don't mingle with other males when in relationships, and they have an astute sense of self-awareness.

A classy woman isn't on her phone all the time, appreciates modesty, and understands her role as a partner and potential mother.

These days, it is so hard to find classy, loyal women due to the "independence" movement.

Western women love to rebel against being classy and loyal because those things were so heavily admonished during the 60s that they became synonymous with slavery.

"Independence" is now code for "hedonism."

Men don't want hedonistic women who jump from cock to cock and only live for The Next Fun Experience (TM).

Women, take note.

Are you loyal and classy?

How much time to you spend on your phone when you're with your partner?

How many male friends do you have?

Are you a polygamist?

You might be the antithesis of what men want without even knowing it.

Cosmo and Salon won't help you figure this out.

If you really want a good relationship, stop trying to marry up and start upping your class and loyalty.
>>
>>139877134
The more important thing is to never go long-term with someone whom you love more than she loves you.
>>
>>139874799
No thanks, I don't want retarded children.

Glad my father was smart enough to marry an accomplished and intelligent woman.
>>
>>139874188
Shes wrong for the simple reason that it is MORE difficult to control a stupid woman compared to a smart woman. Allow me to explain. A smart girl will know when you have leverage over her, she will know what you mean when you tell her to do shit,and she will be prescient to the consequences of not doing what she is told.

A dumb woman, on the other hand, either won't understand or simply won't care. In addition, a dumb broad will fall for stupid feminist bullshit like "If he can't handle me at my worst, he doesn't deserve me at my best." Or "I got the pussy, I make the rules." A smart woman is clever enough to see through the jewish tricks.

You must have leverage though, either kids, or money, or fear, to control them. If the only thing you are counting on is your ability to persuade them, you are in for a world of disappointment.
>>
File: 1491879978596.gif (168KB, 324x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491879978596.gif
168KB, 324x412px
>>139874972
Really made me think SpainBro
>>
>>139876937
paddy knows whats up
>>
>>139874188
No, I want a woman that is not an insufferable cunt.
>>
Your wife is likely a femacunt retard who thinks triple digit partner counts, partaking in gangbangs and eating fried cum omelettes, abhorring pregnancy and hating children and putting white men in rockets to be fired into the sun is based af bad bitch boss sarcastic and scholastic enlightened wymyn behaviour.

Men don't want "easy to control" women, we want demure women, modest women, women with a fucking SHRED of innocence left in their bones to be shared with us still. In most women's mind, that means those women are stupid. To a normal and sane human being, they are two different things. Stupidity does not equal having integrity and sexual morals.
>>
>>139876173
This. Regression to the mean is real and it doesn't help when your wife is dumb as shit.

I'd even prefer my wife be smarter than I am (but still feminine) for the sake of the kids.
>>
>>139876351
Not saying it's realistic, just saying in a perfect world it would be nice.
>>
>>139874188
kakav lonac takav poklopac
>>
>>139874188
>most men want stupid women
women are stupid
>>
>>139877138
>She might find herself in a room full of outrageously attractive male models, but she'd still pull her boyfriend or spouse close and say, "This is MY man!"
kek the insecurity
>>
I like high iq women that are introverts. Some are super cute but didn't get a lot of attention in high school so they didn't slut it up and become wife material in college. The high iq women do yoga and stay fit where as the young sluts drink, smoke, and age like raw meat
>>
>>139876515
You dont have to be smart for medical school you just need to be willing to be disciplined to invest 8-12 hours a day studying, I know this because my dad is an anesthesiologist and he isn't high IQ at all, I'm smarter than him. Also if your wife works that means you stay at home and raise the kids which makes you a cuck.
>>
>>139874188
I think it's more that most women are stupid but there are many of them who pretend they're smart and men can easily see through the facade so they rather go after a woman who isn't lying to herself and everyone else about her intelligence.

I know this young 18 year old woman myself who insists she's very intelligent but can't handle high school sophomore level math.
>>
>>139874188
As long as she's sweet on me it doesn't matter.

And what kind of beta even considers an argument like this?
>>
just as long as they're not feminists and don't spend all day glued to their iphag
>>
>>139877722
>I'd even prefer my wife be smarter than I am (but still feminine) for the sake of the kids.
Cuck.
>>
>>139878038
you have to be smart for some medical schools i.e. HMS
>>
>>139874188
>Men want Women
>Women are stupid
>Men want stupid women
Hmmmm I guess it checks out.
>>
File: 1402792011707.jpg (40KB, 283x315px) Image search: [Google]
1402792011707.jpg
40KB, 283x315px
>>139874188
Ignore the /pol/ virtue signaling ITT OP, yes most men want stupid women. Smart men want stupid women, stupid men want stupid women and the same is true (not as true but still) vise versa.
>>
The implications in this post blow me away.
>>
>>139877722
>he actually thinks it works like that

IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT, YOU DIPShits!
>>
>>139877691
>women with a fucking SHRED of innocence left in their bones to be corrupted by us
>>
>>139874188
women "smarts" are not really smarts, so yeah give me a stupid and sweet slut over some intellectual
>>
All men here clearly hates women. Of course they want stupid women to feel better about themselves. Grow a dick.
>>
>>139875130
This tbqh famalam.
>>
>>139876455
I'm not saying she has to be more intelligent than me, my gf certainly isn't. But she can't be a literal retard compared to me, lest I risk my kids being normie-tier intelligent.
In order to continue our mission we need to have god-tier IQ in our families. Most of the people here are extremely intelligent, so it would be a shame to taint it with normie blood.
>>
>>139877902

Great argument, bro.
>>
>>139874188
I absolutely despise dumb women. To be fair though, I haven't come across a woman that I would truly call smart. I guess a girl that just doesn't act like a whore is pretty intelligent to me. For women anyway.
>>
As a chick, i experience men who mostly want dumb women lol. Ive had guys angry at me because i don't "lessen" myself to make them comfortable. If someone is smarter or shows knowledge in a subject, i shut up and listen, male or female. But i don't meet many smarter than me (in every day life), so although i am respectful of their opinion i don't change my own unless they display greater knowledge and a rational position. So thus guys want me to treat them like they are smarter than me, without actually being it lol i can't do that, i want someone who is actually smarter or on par AND emotionally stable. That latter is the kicker and the hardest to find.
>>
>>139874188
My perfect woman would be still smart but slightly less smart than I am.
>>
>>139874188
https://youtu.be/pceDfPLf2hw?t=16s
>>
>>139874188
A women who lets her man control her knows better, so...

A stupid women by my definition is a bitch who doesn't listen to a single shit you say. They are useless at that point, really.
>>
File: 1473363594119.jpg (155KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473363594119.jpg
155KB, 960x720px
>>139874188
based mel

recomend one of his movie /pol actor or director i dont care
>>
Final red pill incoming: avoid university or college educated women.They are probably brainwashed and beyond saving. Their ''smarts'' are not really comparable to natural intelligence and insightfulness. You can find an intelligent woman who is not educated, which is the ideal combination.
>>
>>139877138
>Are you loyal and classy?

Yes

>How much time to you spend on your phone when you're with your partner?

I barely use my phone

>How many male friends do you have?
Male acquaintances from youth but not friends.

>Are you a polygamist?

No

But the problem is men get bored of 'loyal and classy'. It seems like they think it's a weakness rather than a strength (like politeness) and would rather be entertained by a tattoo'd drug addict hoe.
>>
>>139874188
A woman with a strong will that knows males and females have complimentary roles in society. My wife has given me three white babies, maintains the household, and provides helpful guidance, while I provide strong family leadership and financial stability.
>>
>>139874188
Smarter women are easier to control than stupid women.

Are you Retarded?
>>
>>139874188
An "Independent woman" is just an insufferable spoiled bitch with a princess complex that is incapable of having her bullshit exposed without breaking down into hysteria. Being unable to connect or relate to a person doesn't make you independent, it makes you a cunt.
>>
I like smart woman not """"educated"""" ones.
>>
Its not the same being a cunt over being inteligent, most people would rather go for get along people rather than beging, most of the time its because the "smart" girl thinks she deserve greater things, for you should reach her aproval, must are cunts.

Either way its because the smart ones think are over the top and see down on you , and critizace you for not picking her, but either way she will be "stupid" once she finds someone -she- dies for.
> ie Chads

Nah but really, they could be academically smart but also lack of social skills and boring, so why bother, your wife its the reason white knighting still persists
>>
>>139874344
This. If I am going to spend most of my non-working time with this person, she needs to have her own mind, life and personality, who challenges me and keeps my life interesting.
>>
>>139874188
smart but who depends on me
>>
File: 847204468.jpg (105KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
847204468.jpg
105KB, 800x1000px
>>139874972
>women are meant to be loved, not understood. the moment you give woman a platform to participate in logic, thats the beginning of the end.

Exactly.

Our ancestors understood this concept for thousands of years. Women should not have the right to vote, go to college to slut it up, or own property. Fuck modern day feminist society and the cucks on /pol/ who support it.
>>
>>139874188
fuck no, dumb cunts are walking cuckbombs
>>
>>139878664
She also knows she has far more power and influence in her role than she ever would if she was a feminist.
>>
>>139878654

>But the problem is men get bored of 'loyal and classy'.

Have you always been this naive?
>>
>>139878911
Sounds like a good life to me.
>>
>>139876784
I heard that's the preferable tactic of narcissists and sociopaths. Push-pull can be effective on empathetic, co-dependent, emotional types. The less emotional ones with the ability to recognize patterns will run like hell.
>>
>>139878911
>'power' and 'influence'
>doesn't make her own money

what happens when she wants to leave him? oh wait you betas are hoping she can't
>>
File: ......png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
......png
2KB, 225x225px
>>139878237
>being this naive

its about giving men and women power to excel in their natural given gifts. the combination of both creates a healthy basis for any civilization.
trying to put women in places where they just cant excel pushes growth back and creates chaos. just like putting men into baby care wouldnt be the best way for a man to excel in his natural given gifts. just look around you, its not hard to see if u arent a homedweller.
using the term stupid might be simple way to put it, but anyone with a little bit of brain gets the point, unless you lack intelligence to see past that.
>>
File: MagaMeganKelly.jpg (286KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
MagaMeganKelly.jpg
286KB, 600x561px
>>139874188
Checked. 8s are great!

>smart
>woman

OP, those are mutually exclusive variables, unless you're measuring different kinds of intelligence.

A woman with a strong career, and strong logic and reasoning is not a smart woman. That bitch is a nightmare. No man wants that in their life if they can avoid it and still have a family.
>>
>>139874188
Dear God no.
Stupid women are a nightmare.
Plus they have stupid children. And who wants that? I'll take a mousey autistic smart woman over a stupid bimbo any day.
>>
>>139874188
No.
You are useless faggot if you can not "control" woman regardless of her stupidity or intelligence.

And who wants stupid kids?
>>
>>139878977
I have had personal experiences...
The more wifey like = the more he wants to chase bar sluts.

I will admit most reading material on 'how to keep a guy interested' implies acting like a bitch and not giving a fuck.
>>
No. Intelligence is more inherited from the mother's side than the father's. Intelligent men must eschew unintelligent women if they're to make children responsibly.
>>
>>139878038
>says he is smart
>makes grand assumptions
We both work.
I am a cyber engineer.
>>
>>139879129
She is not a feminist, we are partners in our marriage with different strengths. There are very few things in our life that are strictly mine or hers. When I make money, it is the families. When she uses that money to purchase groceries, it is for our family. I'm not sure why that makes someone a beta for taking care of their family.
>>
>>139879459
You are probably less attractive than the men then. I know most women would rather kill themselves than do this but date at your level. If your a 6/10 date a 6/10 man, not a 9/10 Chad.
>>
>>139878512
>>139878512
> i experience men who mostly want dumb women lol
I dont think thats true.
You need to be smart to take care of the kids and the house incl. finances. Most men want that kind of women.
I think its a real turnoff though if a women is a physician or something for example.
You could have used that time to gain other skills which would improve the life of our family.

That being said I like to have great discussions with my wife about important decicions in my life or politics. Cant do that with somebody stupid. Looks fade anyway.

I've never met anybody who just "wants to be smarter" than women.
Thats sounds really strange.
>>
>>139879609
>intelligence is the only factor of success

we better altert all those sports stars, musicians, artists, and so on...

>trying to quantifiably measure success
>>
>>139879846
I didn't say intelligence is the only factor of success. Why do you think I said that?
>>
>>139879180
>A woman with a strong career, and strong logic and reasoning is not a smart woman. That bitch is a nightmare

lol why am i a nightmare. what did i do?
>>
>>139874188
Tell her this.

If my dick it's bleeding what will you do?

You need a female with minimal intelligence to solve an issue like that, being submissive won't save your pecker.
>>
>>139879749
you make it for the family not for her probably she can't go make personal purchases over 1k (and i'm being generous) without consulting you. how much money is she going to get if she chooses to divorce you?
>>
>>139879609
My dad is the smart one, love my mom but she's not very bright. I became smarter than them both
>>
I married MIT undergrad/Harvard MBA. Smartest thing I ever did.
>>
>>139879180
You are dumb and weak.
KYS.
>>
>>139874188

Frankly, yes, this is partly true. All women are predisposed to submissive behaviour, however those of lower intelligence are much, much easier to manage. They don't have the mental capacity to invent excuses or escape statements like -- "you're so submissive, it's really refreshing to meet a girl who embraces her femininity." In other words, they're very easy to dominate mentally.

A dumb girl will go along with that statement whereas a smarter girl will either embrace the statement as a form of "permission" to relax and be submissive or, if she's stubborn and socialized to behave in a masculine manner, she'll take offense to the notion that submissiveness is an integral part of being feminine.
>>
>>139874188
that's a stupid question. smart women know that it's better for them to put a man in control.
>>
>>139879180
Speak for yourself faggot, I'd rather have a woman who can at least reason some of the time in spite of her hormone-addled brain.

Marrying a dumb woman = dumb kids. Intelligence genes are inherited from the mother.
>>
>>139874188
Do smart women exist? because never seen one before
>>
>>139880076
The father's not irrelevant, just less relevant (or perhaps less likely to be relevant). Also, flynn effect.
>>
>>139879459
Ah, but what they won't tell you is not every guy is a quality guy worth being kept insterested. If he ups and leaves to chase after bar sluts - he's not the right one, and it's better to know sooner than later. Everyone and their father wants a good-looking girl with a sweet personality and morals, who will clean and cook for them and fuck them (and only them) silly. While (aspiring to embody or) embodying all those qualities, look at what they bring to the table, too. Not every man deserves that type of woman. But nobody likes to talk about that.
>>
>>139879817
I've always dated guys I felt were in my league or 'fixer uppers', not really attracted to Chad types physically. Fixer uppers don't work as I've learned. It's not level of attractiveness that's the problem. More likely introversion on my part.
>>
File: 867141072.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
867141072.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
>>139878312
This. Also I don't know when /pol/ became so feminist, I think it's from the influx of atheist redditors.
>>
>>139874311
Good job
The wife and i browse /pol/ together. She's even more right wing than me.
>>
Not dumb as in actually stupid, but dumb as in not an opinionated whore who thinks she knows everything. I'd love to find a real intellectual woman that I have a connection with. Being intelligent or passionate about a certain area of study is very much a turn on, for me at least.
>>
>>139879884
Well then relax. You can marry a smart girl, but odds are your kid is not going to invent the Warp Drive, it doesn't matter.

We didn't invent the warp drive either, are we horrible disappointments to our parents?-don't answer that.

we shouldn't be.
>>
>>139880397
Sorry, meant
>>139874320
>>
>>139874188

I want a woman who's intelligent. That's my biggest problem with women; what moronic and easily manipulated cows the vast majority of them are. I would love a woman who is capable of forming her own opinions on things. Who can handle people disagreeing with those opinions because her confidence in them is not so shakable that they will fall apart under scrutiny. I stopped holding out hope for that years ago.
>>
>>139880327
>fixer uppers
Sounds like your problem is trying to change men and they (rightfully) resent you for it.
>>
>>139874188
I think the opposite is true, often more intelligent females understand their gender role better and know that being "submissive" not only gets them more affection and care, but also makes them feel happier. However having said that there is also the risk of very intellgent females rebellion going wrong and she thinks she was born the wrong gender and her kids often have identity crises and get hormones and operation in the end.
>>
smart woman =/= chaste woman
>>
>>139880465
It's not the only thing that matters of course but if you'd like your child to be the best he can possibly be, you ought to marry a woman who is intelligent (as well as gifted in other areas, of course).
>>
>>139879459

>I have had personal experiences

Go on.
>>
>>139880320

So you're saying that men don't get bored of a woman who cleans and cooks for them? As in 'I already have her, now on to the next chase!". That blows my mind.
>>
>>139874188
dumb broads are the fucking problem
>>
>>139874188
Controlled? Why bother? She is paranoid.
>>
>>139880564
I just think it's a genetic lottery, so you might as well just pick a girl you like. that's just me. i like stupid girls
>>
File: OKEE DOKEE.gif (2MB, 268x208px) Image search: [Google]
OKEE DOKEE.gif
2MB, 268x208px
>>139874188
I honestly don't care how dumb she is as long as she's not a slut, and looks pretty good. Doesn't have to be model tier. Just a cute chick who takes care of herself and her appearance.

A sweet personality is a lot more endearing over time than "intelligence" for a woman.
>>
>>139874188
All women are easily controlled. They crave it. They're not that fucking hard to figure out.
>>
>>139874188
Smart and prudent > dumb and loose
>>
>>139880842
It's really not lottery. Intelligence is mostly hereditary, as is everything else about you. If you get two intelligent, attractive people together, they are very likely to have an intelligent, attractive child.
>>
>>139874188
I agree that the woman's nurturing and housecaring abilities are foremost, but intelligence should not be overlooked as it will influence the quality of your offspring. It's often hard to tell how intelligent a woman is, even if she "got good grades" in school. Evaluate the intelligence of the men in her family if you can, that should be a better indication of how your male offspring should turn out combined with your own genetic history.
>>
>>139879459
I think you just go for the wrong kind of guys seriously, if you want a functional and loving relationship you have to be female, but obviously you need to find the right kind of guy.
>>
File: 1474536860706.jpg (54KB, 800x485px) Image search: [Google]
1474536860706.jpg
54KB, 800x485px
>>139874188
REPOSTING THE MOST IMPORTANT CHART
>>
>>139880676
Hey Frank. Long time no see? What happened to the Anon5 nick?
>>
>>139880397
Me and my wife are both reading this thread. Some of you are funny bastards. Never change.
>>
File: 1482573874332.jpg (92KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482573874332.jpg
92KB, 480x480px
>>139874188
The problem is that what women call bitchiness and bossy behavior, is not intelligence. They say, "Oh, he just wants a dummy to push around."
No, no, no.
We want actual intelligence, but almost every single woman likes to incorrectly label her bitchiness as intelligence.
>>
>>139881130
Spine Beatles were onto him
>>
>>139880073
I don't make large purchases without consulting her either, we weigh the pros and cons as well as budget together. She knows household expenses that need to be taken care of.

If she did divorce me she would get half of my investments upfront plus 40% of my monthly salary to take care of the kids in the scenario that she won custody. Prenuptial agreements work wonders as well. Grand total if my wife left me today she would receive 265k upon sale of half of my investments, and then another 4k monthly. I did however specify in our prenup that if she entered a relationship with another person, she would cease to receive monthly payments.
>>
>>139874188
Nah, she's all yours. Enjoy!
>>
All women are stupid.

Men want a woman who knows she's stupid.
>>
>>139880514
>>139880599
Ok for example... I was in a serious relationship with a guy who had a hard life. His parents weren't great so when we moved in together I did an Easter Egg hunt because he never experienced it (not implying he was a child). I tried to do normal things that were family like to make him happy and experience normalcy.

He'd be fine showing me off to his friends (I remember two in particular called me hot) but he always acted like he wanted to bang this slooty girl who hung around and did drugs with a friend of his. Eventually I caught him sexting his ex who was an alcoholic and also drug addict as well.

Another guy was obsessed with me before we were dating. He seemed really smart, liked to read. We finally dated and eventually moved in together. He was a little depressed about a shitty ex so I really tried to prove I wasn't like her at all. I did everything I could to let him know I wouldn't hurt him and raised his self esteem. He eventually thought he was Gods gift and started partying a lot (making up for lost time). Cheated on me and with a 'friend' of mine. Became bored because I didn't want to go out every night and drink. At the start of the relationship he was a lot more family oriented and normal... but when he knew I wasn't going anywhere things changed.
>>
>>139881126
according to this you shouldn't marry a girl unless she's an 8? Good luck with that
>>
>>139874188
Hellllll noooooo! My current girlfriend of 2 years is studying philosophy and I tend to drift away talking with her for hours, it the most enjoyable thing ever, fucking hell, you can find a dumb broad to fuck easily as long as you can talk to women. Imo, you should always look for a girl that is smart and has common interests with you, as looks can be altered easier.
>>
>>139881635
best answer.
>>
Men tend to seek out smarter woman for long term partners, over dumb ones. Although, in terms of looking for random sex partners, dumb ones are preferred.

However... Men DO NOT seek out women who are smarter that they are, for long term relationships. It upsets the natural power dynamic.

Fact.
>>
>>139874188
I'm 31 and have been dating an extremely smart 22 year old conservative girl who espouses a lot of the same shit we do. She even complains about modern movies and the bullshit agendas they push. She is just now getting her masters degree and is becoming a history teacher. The only issue I have with her is that I would say she's a 4 looks-wise and I'm a 7 or 8 looks-wise. I don't want to sound like a douchebag here but it's been really weird. In one way I'm embarrassed to be seen with her as a couple, to have her meet my friends and family. But at the same time I realize she's perfect in every other way. God damn, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>139880613
Well. Why clean and cook for somebody who isn't already your husband? This is actually a good example of how feminism and "modern, progressive" "values" hurt women. This is why I am against living together before marriage. You clean, cook and do everything for someone hoping to keep them interested, hoping that they will commit to you and not run off chasing sluts? No. They should have already committed.
>>
>>139874188

Stupid women, and stupid people in general, can be the most pig-headed and stubborn people imaginable. The argument is bullshit.
>>
>>139874188
You need to seek a woman who's receptive to you. Women are malleable in the presence of a strong man.
>>
>>139874188
It's a trick question.
You can't find one that is smart
>>
>>139874188
No, stupid people piss me off. It's fine to fuck some dumb whore, but there is no way in hell I would sign up for that shit for life.
>>
>>139878782
>female detected
>>
>>139881972

If you are happy with her personality and intelligence wise, stay with her. Looks fade. It's who she IS that is important, not what she looks like. Imagine, you could be with this woman for the next fifty years. How many of those years does it actually matter, what she looks like?

Don't be embarrassed by introducing her to family/friends. They probably see you as someone who puts personality and intelligence before looks, and that is a very admirable trait.
>>
>>139881972
For the male it doesn't matter how physically attractive he is.
Schwarz, S. & Hassebrauck, M. (2012). Sex and age differences in mate selection preferences. Human Nature, 23, 447-466
>>
>>139874188
I think people are different with what they like but I personally only will date dumb broads, it honestly turns me on and I like to dominate them both physically and mentally
>>
>>139874188
>implying there are smart women
>>
>>139881673
both were not really into you from the beginning I suppose. You also moved in together to fast probably.
>>
>>139874188
Nah, I value intelligence in women very highly. I could never have a relationship with a dumb broad with whom I couldn't exchange ideas in the slightest.

I personally want a woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind (in private at least). I want to value her opinion and perspective; but I want her to submit to my will in the rare occasions that I will not yield or compromise, which honestly shouldn't happen that often in a lifetime (I'm the farthest thing from a control freak).

I understand that certain men don't care for that, and would rather have their woman acquiesce to everything they say, but it's not the norm; most men want their woman's input. If you're the type of woman that wants to contribute intellectually to family life, there are many men that will respect and value that. Many women don't want to contribute in such a way though, and that's fine too; there are many men who don't care for that.

So no, men don't want "stupid" women. Across the board, they want women who, ultimately, respect a man's judgement and his authority. It has nothing to do with whether or not the man values his woman's intellectual input or not, he just wants her to submit when push comes to shove.
>>
>>139882395

That's a sign that you are weak. A strong and intelligent man, the best of men, seek out strong and intelligent women, the best of women.

The highest caliber males seek out the highest caliber females.
>>
>>139874188
your wife is a dumbass
>>
>>139881673
>Another guy was obsessed with me before we were dating. He seemed really smart, liked to read. We finally dated and eventually moved in together. He was a little depressed about a shitty ex so I really tried to prove I wasn't like her at all. I did everything I could to let him know I wouldn't hurt him and raised his self esteem.
He was still into his ex and never interested in you even if you would have been the best femine woman in the world there was never chance for you.
>Ok for example... I was in a serious relationship with a guy who had a hard life. His parents weren't great so when we moved in together I did an Easter Egg hunt because he never experienced it (not implying he was a child). I tried to do normal things that were family like to make him happy and experience normalcy. He'd be fine showing me off to his friends (I remember two in particular called me hot) but he always acted like he wanted to bang this slooty girl who hung around and did drugs with a friend of his. Eventually I caught him sexting his ex who was an alcoholic and also drug addict as well.
Huge red flag if he is into females with heavy drug habbits.
>>
>>139882657

Replying to myself... Men and women are different. We are meant to complement one another. One's strengths can make up for the other's weaknesses. When I say "strong and intelligent man," I don't intend to infer a "strong and intelligent woman" has the exact same characteristics as the other, rather, one excels in male traits, while the other excels in female traits.
>>
>>139882657
No shit? Well, my world view just got turned upside down, it did!

I mean that's cool and all, but how is your propaganda any different than when Feminists say definitive shit about men or any group says definitive shit about another group.

Is it possible, JUST possible, that I like stupid girls...BECAUSE I like stupid girls?

just sayin'
>>
>>139874188
I want a smart woman that I control. If I can't control her, I move on to the next woman
>>
>>139874188
It's the opposite: Women want (desperately) a man who can and will control them.

Feminism for most women is a quest to find a man who will not comply with feminism, who will completely ignore its regulations (neither obeying nor flouting them).
>>
I don't
that's why i'm single
i wanna do laplace transforms while we fuck
>>
>>139874188
All I want is a classy woman. Unfortunately I don't have the wealth, nor health for landing such a fine lady.
>>
they're all stupid
>>
>>139874188
How do you think divorces happen where she fucked your best friend then takes all of your money and belongings.
>>
>>139882385
Interesting, thanks Germanbro.
>>
>>139874188
There are only two kinds of women, the ones that know they are dumb and the ones that don't even know that. I'd rather have the first sinve they're smarter.
>>
>>139882377
She's an angel. I plan to stay with her. It's just an unusual circumstance I never saw myself getting in. I mean, people actually gawk at us when we're walking together. People notice the difference between us.
>>
File: IMG_2182.gif (624KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.gif
624KB, 212x200px
>>139874462
Who is this semon demon Anon?
>>
>>139874188
Fact: your wife is stupid and she's trying to say you control her
Perhaps she should be controlled, I don't know, but I don't want a stupid bitch in my life.
>>
>>139880864
Can confirm, sweetness greatly undervalued by young men seeking a wife. (Because all young women seem sweet enough when they are your gf, but is she sweet to everyone?).
>>
>>139877355
>>139874980
Not of the mother, women can't be intelligent, you should look at her father if you don't want dumb kids.
>>
I'd rather have a smart gf than a dumb one if I'm going to live with the broad and have conversations with her.
Your wife seems to think dumb women are easily controlled. Does she think smart women are harder to control?
I want a wife who doesn't give me headaches every fucking day and who isn't stubbornly, defiantly challenging every fucking step I make. That doesn't mean I want to marry an idiot.

Any man on earth who says the want a woman who "challenges" them is a lying fucking cuckold Male Feministâ„¢ who's trying to signal his bona fides to women in the hopes that they'll throw him a love bone. Men get their need for challenge from conquest, business, law, work, solving problems, etc. Men want a wife for support, not for another source of headaches at the end of a hard day.
>>
>>139881485
>I did however specify in our prenup that if she entered a relationship with another person
might be unenforcable depending on your state

you gonna get brendan fraiser'd
>>
>>139874188
Eh, tell your wife smart women aren't much different from stupid women. Both are driven by emotions first.
I've dated a few really smart women and a few really dumb women. Smart women can be more neurotic and crazy than the average stupid chick.
The primary difference I've noticed is that smarter women are better at defending their bullshit. Given this, you need to either be a monster of an intellect to catch their nonsense or just avoid smart women. Also, smarter women tend to get intimidated by men who are smarter than themselves because they're really not used to it.
To understand women's views on men you need to understand something, that being that the vast majority of men they interact with are going to be dumber than themselves. Consider the following, half the men sit on the lower half of the IQ spectrum while women tend to cluster around the average. Higher IQ men tend to get involved in pursuits outside of "muh dick" and tend to interact with women less in your typical settings. The dumb half of men are basically 90% "muh dick" and those are the ones who are going out of their way to talk to women in order to fuck them. Therefore, the vast majority of men women will deal with in their lives will trend toward the dumber half of males (ie: women will see most males they interact with as dumb).
Imagine their feelings when a man is smarter than they are.
>>
>>139874972
THIS
>>
>>139874188
A women can be stupid as a rock, but she will still be very talented at cheating you any time she wants, and you will never know better.
>>
>>139883669
(cont: 2/2)

Anyway, went on a tangent, but my opinion is that I'd love to date and marry a smart woman, but they're ironically the most susceptible kind of woman to jew bullshit out there because of their subjective experience with men. Basically, smart women tend to be too smart for their own good, using that intelligence to justify poor choices and dumb opinions that all have an emotional foundation. Dumb women just want pretty baubles and fancy stuff; treat them nice and buy them stuff and they'll tend to be happy. Dumb girls also tend to appreciate intelligence because they've never held their intelligence as something important to their identity and aren't intimidated by it because of that.
>>
>blacks are unintelligent because of heredity lol
>genetics are all random so it doesnt matter if you have kids with a dumb women lol
pick one you fucking faggots

If you don't prefer intelligent women to the point where you'd prefer if she was smarter than you are, you are a cuck and a race traitor, full stop.
>>
>>139883029

You said you like "dumb broads" because you like to dominate them physically and mentally.

In a good or successful relationship, the man will always dominate the woman physically and mentally.

What type of woman, would speak more to the caliber of the man, if he could dominate them in these ways? A dumb broad, or an intelligent, strong woman who exudes all the best of female traits, a woman of high caliber?

Pop culture example. Jon Snow (Aegon Targaryen) and Daenerys Targaryen. Did he, the "best of men" choose to shack up with a stupid little bitch? I don't think so... He chose a woman of high caliber, whom, due to his own high caliber as a pinnacle of manhood, he still in effect dominates both physically and mentally.

In the reverse, Daenerys doesn't just bow down to any man, because why should she bow down to men who are of less quality than she herself is? Yet, she submitted herself to him...

You want a woman who bows down to every man, or a woman who bows down to no man but you?
>>
>>139874188

>don't be fat

>don't be bitchy

Why do women have such a hard time grasping this concept?
>>
File: 172.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
172.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>139878849
>the cucks on /pol/ who support it.
I don't recall anyone supporting it here
>>
>>139882355
If only. Two chicks going at it is hot.
>>
>>139882657
Ah, but intelligence is not a trait that benefits feminity. In our modern era intelligence in women can actually be a bad thing as it allows them to justify their bullshit better.
I'd rather have an honest, honorable dumb wife than have a shifty, neurotic smart wife.
>>
>>139881673
>>139882591
>moved in together too fast
This. Stop moving in together with losers. Stop moving in together at all. Take it slow. Easter Egg Hunt...Girl. Why lavish that kind of treatment on someone who isn't serious about you or isn't committed to you? It needs to be understood that while yes, you are willing to commit to them, stay loyal to them, have theit children, have a family with them, clean, cook and everything for them - they need to step up, too. They need to deserve it. Dole out that kind of treatment to those who deserve it, preferably one person. Not to every guy who comes along, hoping that he will see how great you are and stay forever. Cow, milk, free - assembly required.
>>
>>139883971
MAJOR FUCKING PROBLEMS

1) I was waiting to watch season 7, YOU FUCK, you just spoiled it

2) Daenerys Targaryen is not smart or competent by any stretch of the imagination

3) You're being kinda stupid here thinking harpies who hate men will bow to one specific man, it'sj ust not what they do.

But hey, you attempted to be topical, and I get that and I respect it.
>>
>>139883240
You're welcome.
>>
>>139877138
>class
m'lady
>>
>>139884362
>intelligence is a bad thing
t. brainlet who can't call out an intelligent woman and put her in check.
>>
>>139878512
>Smart
>Opinionated
Not the same thing
>>
>>139883971
>Jon and Dany
You're obviously a woman. I regret wasting my time responding to you after seeing how childish your thinking is on this issue.
>>
>>139884480
Woman
>>
>>139881972
Unattractive girls know they are unattractive. They will never admit this, but deep down they KNOW. Infants cry when seeing unattractive faces but are comforted by attractive ones, it's an innate thing all humans have.

Step 1 - clothing and style. Talk to your girl about how cute she would look in (your favorite type of shirt on a girl), or if she styled her hair like this, wore these accessories (necklaces, hair pins, ribbons, etc.), or wore make-up like this. Girls love the chance to be perceived as more cute by a guy they are interested in, especially if you are really an 8 she will understand she has to step up her game unless you have been showering her with comfort messages that you are 100% content with her.

Step 2 - physical fitness. Get her moving, even if she has unfortunate genetics, trimming down belly fat to show off her hips, give her a thigh gap, and shapen her face's more feminine features, etc. will bring out her highest potential.

For the persuasion part it depends on her personality, your history, etc. But girls want to be craved physically, when an attractive man lusts after them so much that he simply can't control himself, it's the ultimate ego boost, it's the reason landwhales make false rape claims against men they have never met. If you drop little hints about how physically desirable other girls other for various reasons, and only talk about how intellectually desirable she is, she will begin to feel that it's wrong - she isn't happy being desired in the way that she is and wants it to be different. It's like if your girl talked about how she valued you for how sensitive you are and was a bit cold and distant, it just wouldn't feel right.
>>
intelligence is attractive. what isn't attractive is someone who thinks they're way smarter than they actually are, which is a lot of women now thanks 3rd wave feminist indoctrination.
>>
>>139884427
>Daenerys Targaryen is not smart or competent by any stretch of the imagination
She and literally ALL other female characters in modern literature suffer from the same problem - they're written and portrayed through a male cuck prism, thus they behave and act almost like men, but with a tad bit of mary sueism muh grrl power shit. In case of ASOIAF - it gets exceptionally bad, because GRRM is a notorious feminist cucked piece of shit.
>>
>>139881485
so basically she takes care of your household and children and in exchange she's dependent on you financially unless she finds another man to take care of her. modern slavery.
>>
>>139884591
I'm seriously. Women with 130 IQ need men with 140 IQ to contain their bullshit and keep them intellectually honest.
>>
>>139881972
>with her is that I would say she's a 4 looks-wise

Is she fat? If so dump her.
>>
>>139878596
Well shit what do I do then? College is the last frontier for me with pussy. I hate clubs and shit and I barely meet women through work.

I actually was hoping going back to college would atleast give me a leg up on meeting a somewhat head on her shoulders broad. I guess I should just try to screw as fast as possible and cut my loses with western women. Even if I started dating a college girl, I probably wouldn't take it seriously for that fact.
>>
>>139883971
Schopenhauer was convinced that the great polymaths always get/chose the stupid females.
Here is what science has to say females are into dominating males study here >>139882385
>>
>>139878654
Not really. If you're not actually a dumb bitch and know how to pull your weight then loyalty and class are a bonus.
>>
>>139878664
You sound like a Mormon
>>
>>139874188
Sounds like you're married to one, so you tell us.
>>
>>139878587
Apocalypto
>>
>>139878724
This, I fight the urge to punch a woman in the mouth when her go to response to everything is "I'm independent, I don't need a man"
>>
>>139874188
Define stupid. If I ever got married I would want a wife that is ignorant about certain things like how easy it is to screw a man over in divorce court. Stupid about other things? I dunno. A general lack of cognitive ability? Again, I dunno.
>>
>>139878596
>>139885019
Wrong as male you can easily get females to adapt your Weltanschauung at least the "normal" ones (no short hair, tattoos all over/fat).
>>
File: 448894375.jpg (113KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
448894375.jpg
113KB, 800x1000px
>>139882657
>A strong and intelligent man, the best of men, seek out strong and intelligent women,

Female detected. The greatest men in history who built western civilization were all sexist. Would you consider Plato, Aristotle, Martin Luther, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, etc. "weak men"?
>>
File: rothko.jpg (101KB, 801x1036px) Image search: [Google]
rothko.jpg
101KB, 801x1036px
>>139874188
I only want a wife that can get me out of third world country jail.
Fuck intellectual, beautiful, modernistic cunts
>>
File: Cops As Women 1960s.jpg (94KB, 800x630px) Image search: [Google]
Cops As Women 1960s.jpg
94KB, 800x630px
>>139874188
Women have to be kept in line.The Bible was right ....go figure.
They capitulate.
Why Women Destroy Nations
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nF9FgEchV0SV/
>>
>>139874188
Did you tell her that is why you picked her?
>>
>>139880286
Neither have I. I usually see women who are surface level smart. They can only seem smart about 2-3 questions in
>>
>>139885226
I think that isn't really Mormon related, it's just like any normal family thirty years ago.
>>
>>139881635
Ding ding. You admitting your place is probably the best way to keep me.
>>
File: ct-6515-6.jpg (132KB, 900x669px) Image search: [Google]
ct-6515-6.jpg
132KB, 900x669px
>>139885577
>Would you consider Plato, Aristotle, Martin Luther, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, etc. "weak men"?
yes
>>
>>139885367
>I would want a wife that is ignorant about certain things like how easy it is to screw a man over in divorce court
kek good luck with that, I've heard about teenage girls planning their divorce
>>
>>139874188
honestly, I can say that on some level this is true yes. Some women also know this and play up how ditzy and dumb they are even if they are actually very smart. For myself, I was sort of burned by my experience with a girl who was about as clever as me, we would often argue about politics or other stupid shit. Then I got with my now wife, she is pretty dumb t b h, not even average intelligence honestly. At first I found it very refreshing because she is anti-immigration but apart from that she doesn't care/know anything about politics and she also had no knowledge of or interest in feminism, apart from sometimes getting annoyed when I say it's then womens job to do the cleaning (but still doing it anyway). But now, we have been together 5 years and have a kid and honestly it is boring not really having someone to talk to on my level, also I am very worried about how intelligent my son will be. Hopefully he will be clever and not take too much after her in that regard.
>>
File: Robert_Baratheon-TV_series.jpg (39KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Baratheon-TV_series.jpg
39KB, 300x412px
>>139883971
>Pop culture example. Jon Snow (Aegon Targaryen) and Daenerys Targaryen. Did he, the "best of men" choose to shack up with a stupid little bitch? I don't think so... He chose a woman of high caliber, whom, due to his own high caliber as a pinnacle of manhood, he still in effect dominates both physically and mentally.

Holy shit is this bait?

Someone screencap this and post it to /tv/
>>
>>139884362

Men and women have different traits, I'm referring to a different type of intelligence.

>>139884427

Sorry about that. Daenerys is not smart or competent like a MAN, she is smart and competent like a WOMAN.

And I'm not referring to brainwashed feminists, victims of a sick society and culture, as are we all.

>>139884551

It's just a very recent example of divine masculine/divine feminine. There are many, across time, through out all cultures etc. This ultimate union between male/female is embedded in our human psyche.

>>139885045

While that is true in our FUCKED UP society and culture, it is not beneficial, to mankind.
>>
>>139885724
True, very true
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>139874188
Yes I love mentally broken / regressive women that I have total control of. I also have such traits.
>>
>>139874188
>woman
>smart
pick one
>>
>>139880192
yeah, this is the main problem with intelligent girls in my opinion, they are more inclined towards feminism, although I think there are still a lot of good intelligent girls, they are highly in demand and you will have to be top tier to get them.
>>
>>139874188
no I want a smart and cute girl who will take care of me
>>
>>139884691
>modern slavery

That's exactly how it should be
>>
>>139874188
>do you faggots want a dumb broad
no
Why would anyone ever want a stupid wife?
Stupid people are significantly harder to control
You want someone intelligent who can work with you to accomplish your goals.
>>
File: feminineandmasculine-1.jpg (46KB, 482x533px) Image search: [Google]
feminineandmasculine-1.jpg
46KB, 482x533px
Forget the "chakra" bullshit. Google this stuff about divine masculine/divine feminine traits/characteristics. Men and women are not the same, we were never meant to be the same, we are meant to complement one another. There are plenty of examples.
>>
no such thing as a woman who isn't stupid.
>>
>>139874188
No, I want a smart woman who is also qt, feminine and able to dominate me in bed. It is easier to find an unicorn though
>>
>>139874188
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iDr0r9cvrY0
>>
File: 1382093048865.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1382093048865.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>139886700
same here lad
>mfw misogynist because women are mediocre not because i hate femininty
>>
>>139874188
No, smart, so that she's an asset. Guys who want stupid women to manipulate are weak, think of many Arabs.
>>
>>139874311
>we need to controlled
>we know whats best for them
irony so thick you could eat it
>>
>>139885968
So every notable white man in history prior to 1980 was a weak man? Every scientist, philosopher, mathematician, physicist, astronomer who built western civilization was weak because he didn't want a strong independant whore wife?
>>
>>139874188
Dumb women are sometimes harder to control because they're so goddamn stubborn. Intelligent women listen to reason and can actually come to a true agreement with you and respect your intelligence. I'm a total STEM autist tho, so that's just how I've got it figured out.
>>
>>139887228
Dumb women are also clingy as fuck. Smart women can handle themselves, and don't need someone to lean on constantly.
>>
>>139878654
>But the problem is men get bored of 'loyal and classy'. It seems like they think it's a weakness rather than a strength (like politeness) and would rather be entertained by a tattoo'd drug addict hoe.

Just lol @ believing this meme. I see it perpetuated so much within the military (by women.) So many women use it as an excuse to commit adultery and leave their spouses. I have never once seen a guy of worth get bored of "loyalty and class". In fact, it's what they desire and hold in the highest regard. I have however, seen Joe blow who loves to party and get belligerently drunk every weekend say things like this.

tl;dr

> Find someone of worth
>>
>>139887355
Wtf I love strong independent women who dont need no man now
>>
>>139886083
That would be why I said If.
>>
>>139874188
Women are easily more stupid as they believe whatever a man or dominate figure tells them and have almost zero sincere belief in politics, philosophy science or history.
>>
>>139883510
Are you retarded? If you want intelligent off spring you make sure both parents are intelligent.
>>
That's the irony of the game. Smart hoochie Mama's submit to the will of men.
>>
>>139874188
Yes, it's true.
>>
>>139874188
>me bird says she's a stupid cunt
>says the wanks on me
>says all men want stupid because insecure faggots

your wife is retarded and so are you m8
>>
>>139886645
besides his other outdated ridiculous wrong beliefs aristotle said women were de/unformed men and had fewer teeth than men.
>>
>>139874188
I don't know, do women want stupid men?
So lets see female privileges:
a.) can be stupid
b.) can be fat
c.) can be a midget
d.) can be greedy
e.) can be spoiled
f.) can be a junkie
g.) can be without humour
h.) can be annoying
i.) can be broke
= still little cute precious princess, men would do anything for.
Now we all know men can't be any of it to be considered attractive by women. Keep on lowering the bar for women and then wonder why isn't it working out.
>>
File: 56458980.jpg (36KB, 474x612px) Image search: [Google]
56458980.jpg
36KB, 474x612px
>>139887189
yes, especially the scientists they were the weakest of all. do you know how the first element phosphorus was discovered and isolated? a man used his wife's inheritance to boil gallons of urine in a search for gold.
>>
>>139874344
Lol

If you date an interesting girl you're just dating a girl who had interesting boyfriends before you. Women can never do things on there own they can only mimic what they've been taught
>>
all the jew tube whores and alt kike botches think they are smart while they lie and whine and try to get on tv

the reality is they are all dumb broads

the reality is all girls are dumb as fuck

I ain't even some Mgtow fag

I get whatever I want it's just women are trash these days

any woman spending time on a jew tube channel is worthless
>>
You know what i changed my mind. If i met a guy who was dumb like the main character in Goon i would be okay with it. He's so nice yet masculine its perfect IQ be damned
>>
>>139886943
Wew lawd this
>>
>>139889097
Funny, because you're just mimicking the same opinions you've been taught here, just with worse spelling and grammar. Are you a woman?
>>
File: 1501382801207.gif (867KB, 390x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501382801207.gif
867KB, 390x340px
sure!
who doesn't want a high maintenance oxygen wasting walking talking paperweight?
>damn nigger
>>
>>139879060
its effective on all, since they are all to a certain effect empathetic, co-dependent and emotional. As are we to an extent. you can couple this with consistency and reliability in the long-term but keeping the affection intensity scrambled. Ideally awarding cooperative behaviour with affection.
>>
>>139889097
Pretty much. I never dated a chick that was cool on her own, she always picked up bits and pieces of the guys who came before me
>>
>>139874188
She's absolutely right

But also looks are very important of course. Perhaps the most important trait.
>>
>>139874188
To pump and dump yeah, but not to settle down with
>>
>>139889863
>has a pink ID
>Acts like a homo
Hmmmm yep it checks out
>>
>>139874188
Your wife is a fucking moron, hang on to that one she's a keeper.
>>
>>139887800
You don't get it. If you want a smart offspring you make sure your wifes father is smart.
>>
>>139889097
Maybe you're stupid and you meet stupid women, I met my first gf when she was a virgin and the first time we dated we spent almost ten hours talking about stuff we both liked

Stupidity attracts more stupidity so maybe you should reconsider what type of women you are flirting with
>>
>>139890130
Nope. I've had guys pull that hot/cold on me and i immediately lose interest. I have self respect and when i show someone i'm interested without game or agenda i expect the same in return. If they can't do that i assume they are not interested or else not emotionally available, my brain does the rest i can't even go back even if i wanted to. For me its like breathing, easy and natural. Although i understand most people are not like this, so you are probably right. Finding this out as i date. Either sucks to be them or sucks to be me lol
>>
>>139890472
Maybe it's time for you to have better dating standards
>>
>>139874188
Men are attracted to vulnerability. Stupidity is a kind of vulnerability. However, vulnerability also prompt our protective impulses. So we want stupid women, so we can take care of them.
>>
>>139874311
Genesis 3:16 To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth children; Yet your desire will be for your husband, And he will rule over you.
>>
>>139874344
What a faggot
>>
Men don't want a stupid woman, but they don't want to date a woman smarter than they are.
>>
To me stupid means stubborn and incapable of rational thought. No thanks!
>>
>>139891701
> but they don't want to date a woman smarter than they are.
why not?
would interesting desu

>implying such woman exists
>>
>>139874188
is there any other kind of women?
>>
>>139874188
I'd like to have an intelligent woman with a firm grasp of global affairs that I could debate/converse with, but unfortunately 99% of young women are completely and utterly degenerate, so it seems I'll be waiting for a little while.
>>
No, weak women make me sick. They are candy, ok for a snack, but that's it.

If my wife had to kill+dismember+dispose of somebody to protect our family, she could and would and she would not get caught either.
>>
>>139890472
thats funny because ive never met anyone who was cool on their own and isnt the product of some in cultures meme warfare. fucking idiots.
>>
>>139874188

>Dumb Broad

A dumb broad is simply a woman who chooses to be controlled by (((media))) rather than honoring and obeying their husband.
>>
>>139874188
>tfw you will never see Joan of Arc, the most incredible woman of all time and a true nationalist hero.
>>
>>139874188
I'm the opposite. I want someone I can talk to about anything.
>>
>>139885555
>as a man you can easily get a girl fresh outta uni to adapt to your conservative, pol, racist Weltanschauung

Good luck.
>>
File: 1460764399512.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1460764399512.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>139878654
>Are you loyal and classy?
What these losers here won't acknowledge is that loyal and classy takes care of the presentation to the public, takes care of fostering intimacy, and leaves sexuality out of the picture. The reason some men would say that they like tatooed drugged up whores more is that they don't make class and loyalty a part of their personality that makes a large part of sexuality a bedroom taboo. And tatoo'd druggies can be loyal and classy too, although rarely and usually for a time. Femininity is essentially cultivated sexuality and the female is more sexual than the male. You can have loyalty and class but unless you also have a permissive and non-judgemental sexual relation with your partner, allowing both to explore darker parts of your sexualities and personalities, true intimacy and companionship cannot develop, especially due to stigmatised and repressed aspects of yourselves. A true intimate relationship has a very wide emotional and sexual potential, a select few, very solid boundaries. Intelligent women tend to detest housework, but have a greater emotional and sexual depth.
Tell you the truth, I prefer smart to dumb women, but they're a hell of a more trouble to deal with. I don't care that much for housekeeping capabilities, although i greatly appreciate the effort. Sexuality and attitude towards myself and the relationship is way more important in the long-term. Sexuality should be extremely a private affair, and exclusivity is the natural guarantee of trust for this to develop. Unless sexually accepted completely both by themselves and by their partners, most men will have trouble with achieving intimacy.
>>
>>139890741
if your wifes father and male relatives are smart, chances are she'll be smart too.
>>
>>139876351
Unfortunately this is pretty much an accurate description of reality. Only a rare few women actually go against the grain of society, and their very biology itself, to question things and gain understanding. Women are naturally collectivist; they're literally programmed to go along with whatever is popular and most likely to secure them a stable mate, shelter, and livelihood. Men are naturally competitive, so it's normal for us to disagree with things, but women have to go against thousands of years of evolutionary biology to do the same. I'm not saying they're aren't any individualistic, logical women, but they're such a small minority your odds of landing one are close to zero.
>>
>>139874188
I don't. But I'd prefer a stupid, but loyal wife to a smart, but sly one.
>>
>>139880076
kek same leef grats
>>
>>139876716
The difference between average and the top 10 percent of intelligence (considered superior), is only 20 iq points. 20 iq points is the difference between being a normie clerk at some normie establishment or being a scientist/politician/doctor/novelist/etc.
http://paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/occupations.aspx
>>
>>139874188
>My wife thinks most men want stupid women, so they can be more easily controlled.

i see this from very beta men a lot. most violent and controlling behavior doesn't come from healthy men, it usually comes from unhealthy people. a wounded animal is more dangerous. those tend to be the control freaks who seek to dominate.

i also have a theory that ive made up from observation: not all white guys who like asian girls are serial killers, but all serial killers like asian girls, told it to my friends one day only as a half joke. asian women are more subservient and it turns creepy guys on big time.

personally i disagee with wanting a stupid woman. maybe as a fuck buddy or as a gf. but i would never want to marry or have kids with a dumb girl. she has to be at least on my wavelength, even if shes not classically book smart or sharp and on the ball with every subject out there, but she needs to have a good intuition and she needs to be able to apply good heuristics to the world. i would love having a gf who is much smarter than me, i kind of fetishize smart girls.
>>
>>139877601
>bigbosswithdownsyndrome.exe
>>
>>139890937
Says the woman
>>
>>139874980
ye but a women with 120 IQ and a man with 120 IQ are not the same, a women only cares about the things and feelings immediately around her, its the mans job to plan, create, and dream
>>
>>139891042
No I just don't date anymore. Pump and dump is all I'm up for these days
>>
>>139892380
Who hurt you?
>>
>>139877542
true, mostly smart women are submissive, they understand the way things are and the way to live a comfortable life with their man.

Its the stupid cunts that can't think 3 weeks into the future like a nigger and do shit like become fat, cheat, smoke/drink, watch reality tv/msm.
>>
>>139880073
why would she need to make personal purchases for herself over 1k???? think before you talk retard, is she gonna buy a sleeve tattoo??? LOLOL why???? wtf?
>>
File: marina_disappointed.jpg (95KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
marina_disappointed.jpg
95KB, 756x772px
>>139878849
>go to college to slut it up
This was personally a huge red pill for me. I'm a sophomore in college now and I'd been advised by my father and others about how girls in college are essentially looking to get laid 5,000 times and then find the one at the end to settle down with. For whatever reason, I just assumed this was a meme and thought that most girls going to college would surely be coming from high-class, stable families. I figured the degenerates you see in college were relegated to the sororities, and most girls at college would actually have a vested interest in their education/career/livelihood. Holy shit was I wrong; these days they aren't even trying to hide their intentions anymore. Come from a rich family? Have good genes? Smart and career-oriented? Have your shit together? Congratulations, pick the pussy you want for today and hopefully settle down with one of us.
>mfw I thought most girls at college were actually there to learn and found out they're all just normie degenerates
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2015816
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.