[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Jews able to btfo and manipulate whites so easily? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: MasterRace.png (2MB, 1191x1900px) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2MB, 1191x1900px
Why are Jews able to btfo and manipulate whites so easily? Why do they excel in anything that requires intelligence? Aren't we supposed to be superior?
>>
>>139865883
jews are smarter and harder working, that in no way means their motives are pure, or beneficial for the public.
>>
File: shabbat_shalom.jpg (204KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
shabbat_shalom.jpg
204KB, 1080x1350px
>>139865883
I love jews
>>
they dont seem interested in much else... they've been at it a while, so they have subversion down to an art.

"superior" is a matter of what your evaluation metric is. whites are delusional (due to jewish programming) with cuckianity and thinking they are "kangs" when its obviously India that gave the world all culture/knowledge. maybe once whites accept that, things will start going better for them.
>>
File: 1503886957893.png (622KB, 853x861px) Image search: [Google]
1503886957893.png
622KB, 853x861px
>>139865883
this image explains it all

>god said all races are equal and you're all his blood
tell me, if your most fundamental book says this then how do you deny the kikes telling you for 70 years everybody is equal? christianity is the basis for all this madness. they were the original virtue signalers and then kikes+liberals co-opted it since virtue signaling is so powerful. regardless, everything in western society always fall back onto this principle of equality. all the marxism and other shit is based on this idea working.

nowhere in nature does it say people are equal. chinese don't think they're equal with other shitskins. asians don't even think they're equal with other asians let alone 60 iq niggers or spics. equality is a wholly western mental illness stemming from christianity
>>
>>139865883
They're better on average. This is in part due to their dedication to studying their Torah and other religious texts/scriptures throughout the years, but this in also due to the fact that their lower class, their poor and less intelligent, have always been removed/killed. Whether in WW2 or in other pogroms - in which the more intelligent always land up surviving or managing to escape from on average.
>>
>>139865883
That is the final redpill. Jews are obviously the master race and you have to pull some serious mental gymnastics to even attempt to argue otherwise. They are literally God's chosen people, the world wouldn't be as it is if jews were not übermench. Rather then fight them you might as well join them and get on the wild ride. God chose them. Jesus was one. Trump is buddy buddy with em. They only brought migrants here to redpill us on sandniggers (which we needed) and then there's this
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/health/sperm-count-declining-north-america-europe-australia-1.4220661
which basically can be summed up as
>oy vey white goy, your race is dying. You should do something.
Hebrew University in fucking Israel is warning the west about the white genocide. That's right (((they))) are the only ones discussing this in the mainstream.

Jews were /ourguy/ all along.
>>
>>139867105
What if we archive it https://archive.is/WiuGj
>>
>>139865883
White people are very naive and trusting. We gotta get over that shit.
>>
>>139865883
Obviously they gone succeed at manipulating everyone or you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>139865883

Jews weren't even in full control until after WW1. Whites have been pitted against each other in two world wars by them. If we could all join together to fight against them we would surely win because jews really aren't so superior, just a select few are the ones running the whole show.
>>
They or at least (((some of them))) who are very powerful have been organising themselves for centuries, they do literally want to wipe out northern Europeans
I'm against slavery but the reason for emancipation was not humane compassion for slaves it was to bring the white man down to the level of the slaves, same with women's emancipation, these are seeds of discord sown by our conspiratorial friends.
Then 2 world wars, the pill, abortion, the promotion of degeneracy and now the final phase of forced migration and forced miscegenation.
No I'm not a Nazi a racist or misogynist.

It's just bloody obvious to anyone curious and observant
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.