[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pink Pill &Redpill post Degeneration of black society (with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thomas sowell.png (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thomas sowell.png
179KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpA3Sf6Ffu4

>Black poverty went down in the 40s to 60s in line with economic prosperity of the times
>post civil rights, institution of the welfare state by Lyndon johnson black families started to disintegrate with new criminal justice practices
and dependency on the state.
(side note, this also affected poor white communities)

The redpill is that blacks even though on average not as smart as whites were not really as violent and degenerate when when family and white social structures were Forced on them and could function within an apartheid society with not much drain.

Blacks had their own businesses, banks, schools and were far less disadvantaged than pre civil rights movement.

>In 1865, just after Emancipation, 476,748 free Blacks — 1.5 percent of U.S. population– owned a .005 percent of the total wealth of the United States. Today, a full 135 years after the abolition of slavery, 44.5 million Black Americans — 14.2 percent of the population — possess a meager 1 percent of the national wealth.

Now they are worse off than literally after the civil war.

The only way to find this information is to actually find black newspapers and scholars.
because they are the only ones that can get away with saying integration and the civil rights ruined their society.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/09/5-ways-integration-underdeveloped-black-america/

Please post more redpill info on this phenomenon
>>
File: blackwallstreet2.jpg (33KB, 403x247px) Image search: [Google]
blackwallstreet2.jpg
33KB, 403x247px
Look up black wallstreet
>>
this is a good thread. no one is going to respond?
>>
Thanks nu-pol. You are fucking garbage. Can't actually discuss anything anymore.
>>
Have a bump
>>
>>139864210
thanks.

it will get slid by meme posting though. I think its finally time i migrate to another site. All discussion is pretty much dead here now. All it takes is a few bumps and threads made by oldfags but no one is willing to do it or take the time to do anything.

Heck I don't even see brit/pol anymore really.
>>
>>139861873
/pol/ doesn't like interacting with explanations regarding black dysfunction that have nothing to do with genes, so expect your thread to die.
>>
>>139861873
bump
>>
>>139865002
thats the thing though it's both. Maybe genes are different but it doesn't mean that blacks cannot exist in our society if we do some serious imposition onto their cultural values.

If anything the jews want us to only blame genes so we will never segregate and be ethno nationalists
>>
I'm black, was MLK a mistake?
>>
>>139865887
yes.

Malcolm X was mostly right which is why he was killed.

MLK was killed because they knew it would stir up normies to support desegregation.
>>
I am a staunchly racist nazi, and I believe the under performance of niggers in the United States is definitely not simply reduced to genes.

In fact in college I wrote a couple papers on the subject as an attempt to pink-pill some of my more idiotic college professors. However, this subject doesn't account for the under performance of niggers world-wide. While I believe niggers are perfectly capable of being for the most part civilized under severe societal pressure, it would be a near constant struggle to prevent schisms forming between the black and white populations.

My heart bleeds for my intelligent black friends, but for the health of a nation I believe it should remain white.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.