[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could in 10 seconds be millions of light years away from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1152x864px
If you could in 10 seconds be millions of light years away from earth and on this unknown planet picture related and you can never travel earth

/pol/ would you do it?

>social experiment
>>
*never travel back to earth
>>
>>139859440
that would make the chances of witnessing happenings, 0% so no
>>
>>139859440
No more Internet?

Fuck that shit!
>>
>>139859440
Are there politics on this new planet? No? SAGE
>>
>>139859440
Depends. Are there space Jews on the planet?
>>
yes :'(
>>
>>139859440
Really depends on what and who I can take with me. If I go there with no tools or help, I am as good as dead, so no.
If, however, I am a part of a larger colony, then yes.
>>
>>139859440
My bags are already packed, never looking back
>>
>No food, water, shelter, or internet

Buddy, I'm not going ANYWHERE if I can't shitpost intergalactically
>>
Do I get to bring a female
companion? If so then yes
>>
>>139859440
It would be tempting. Women and children though.
>>
>>139859440
breed the locals
>>
>>139859440
Yes because I have nothing to live for on this Earth. Preferably I would like to bring a woman to populate the new Earth, but I could accept being alone.
>>
You would all be dead in days.
>>
How could I decline a challenge like this?
Leave me in there alone and naked and if there is air to breathe, water to be found and animals to be hunted I will survive.
>>
>>139860400
Not me

I have 140 IQ, tested by professional online IQ test. I do also have 3000+ hours in Minecraft.
>>
Yes, in an instant.

I have no ties to earth but my love for Cannabis that grows in the ground and I could do that Hydroponically in space.
>>
>>139859440
Am I alone, or do I end up with the rest of the chucklefucks in this thread that agreed to go as well? Cuz that weighs heavily on my decision.
>>
depends on task
>>
>>139859440

Is it a world where the fuckable females have shit that's ice cream and their pee is juice, and their vagina juices are honey?

and then my feces are their equivalent of ice cream, my piss is their equivalent of juice, and my semen is a delicious treat?

Then yes. I'll advertise the fuck out of their version of craigslist that I eat shit, and make billions doing it.
>>
>>139859440
Will there be a civilization there? Because I don't see any reason to go.
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (71KB, 498x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
71KB, 498x510px
>>139860730
Kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.