[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the trumpies so interested in ending DACA? You real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 37

File: Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png (406KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png
406KB, 800x430px
Why are the trumpies so interested in ending DACA?

You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD? She's been here longer than half of you, paid taxes, paid her way through college, comes from nothing. Works harder than anybody I know - a true embodiment of the American Dream.

Let's just stop the hate and try doing something constructive in this country instead of riding a deportation-boner.

Immigration has a net positive effect on the economy, deportation then has a net negative effect. Ask any economist, don't take my word for it.

http://www.budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2017-03-10/mass-deportations-could-hurt-the-economy
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses/
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-23/study-examines-immigrations-economic-costs
>>
>>139849460
Alternatively
>https://washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses
https://unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/14/what-donald-trumps-deportation-plans-would-do-to-american-businesses
>>
>race traitor

neck yourself
>>
>>139849605
I dont think I fit in to your racial purity standards to begin with.

While we're here I dont understand the obsession with securing the hwhite race. Go to any moderately expensive college campus in the US and all you will see is white blond students. Doesn't matter how many immigrants come to the US, I dont think the hwhite race will die out.
>>
>>139849460
She can come to Germany ;)

Joking aside don´t you ever question why so called "economists" are piss poor and don´t run their own Business? I wouldn´t take them to seriously.....
>>
>>139849460
Yes, yes, we know that leftist swines hate working class and nothing pleases them more than depreciation of wages, devaluation of degrees and over-saturation of labour market for their corporatist overlords, but your spic vagina will have to go.
Her dipshitted parents took a giant shit on her future, knew what are the risks and took them anyway because they are irresponsible pieces of shit, and now she will suffer the consequences because they didn't gave a shit about her.
Maybe if mexicans as a whole learned some responsibility, their country wouldn't be a goddamn septic pit.
>>
>>139849460
>You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD?

NOT. MY. PROBLEM.
>>
>>139849460
>Immigration has a net positive effect on the economy, deportation then has a net negative effect. Ask any economist, don't take my word for it.

My wife is an immigrant and we did it the right way. Filled out the proper paperwork, paid the fees, navigated a complicated bureaucracy, paid lawyers, etc etc....

And you want your girlfriend to just get it all for free? Fuck you.

We're a nation of laws. She has to go back.
>>
STOP IT TRUMP
WE DON'T WANT THEM BACK
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
At no time did she decide it would be behoove her to file for citizenship?
>>
>>139849460
If it's brown, flush it down. This is the White Man's country. I literally would not care if deporting your girlfriend meant that I had to sleep in the street and eat garbage. You all need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>139849460
The house and Senate introduced two bills to allow minispics to stay, but did nothing with them. Meanwhile the DREAM act was signed outside of law, with 10 state governors threatening to sue because of it.

It's a game. Congress wants to look like a hero after the president reverses an illegal executive order. Hopefully the godking will call them out on it.
>>
File: spanish.png (272KB, 817x669px) Image search: [Google]
spanish.png
272KB, 817x669px
>>139849460
Just marry her.

Now she is American. Congratulations.
>>
>>139849460
>You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD?

Yes. We'd like to send you with her, but her country might not take you. You see, most other countries, especially those to our south, actually have sensible immigration policies that keep them from being overrun by useless eaters. You can't just walk into them and start collecting freebies.
>>
File: tenor.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
461KB, 350x232px
Sorry fren
>>
>>139849460
yes, we know you're just mad because the only way dems have a chance to win anything is with illegal votes. fuck yourself.
>>
>>139849984
sorry but your Jaunita has to go. Her parents didn;t make good choices, neither did you.
>>
>>139849460

Yes. Anchor babies are future illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 1492034364506.jpg (218KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
1492034364506.jpg
218KB, 720x725px
>>139849460
>paid taxes, paid her way through college
lying fuck
>been here longer than half of you
still not a legal citizen
>>
>>139851069
i dont think OP thinks its worth the trouble. he just wants a soapbox to stand on. Jaunita makes a good soapbox tho
>>
>>139850886
Why would she? Then she wouldn't qualify for all the free services our tax money pays into - she might, god forbid, have to pay for her education, or food, or healthcare, or rent, instead of getting that sweet sweet free gibs. And now after living high on the hog her and people like her will expect everyone to pity them because we're tired of them getting all the benefits of being a citizen without ever doing the hard part of becoming a citizen.
>>
Yes, I want to remove as many incentives to be an illegal as possible. Amnesty was a mistake.
>>
>>139849460
see
>>139851069

Otherwise, shut the hell up. People who came here illegally were already given amnesty by Reagan. The party's over, and it's time to get this shit economy back on track.

Fuck your feelings.
>>
>>139849460
Might as well deport her. She's probably addicted to nigger dick anyway.
>>
File: daca1.jpg (244KB, 1015x726px) Image search: [Google]
daca1.jpg
244KB, 1015x726px
Anyone else sick of this DACA crap? It should have never fucking occurred. For the past couple of days I have been reading the comments on /daca/ on leddit, and it makes me furious how these people believe they are OWED the right to stay here and that being against DACA makes you a racist. The only dream these fuckers have is to turn the USA into another Mexico. What I fear now is that there are rinos out there that are pushing a pathway for these guys, basically after 5 years they become a perm resident, basically mass amnesty. Then you just know once they become a US citizen they will petition all their old and dying extended families who will then go on SSI once they get here, and also how they paid not even a dime into. Why are they doing this shit? Why are even some of the republicans for mass amnesty?
>>
>>139849460
The border should have been protected decades ago, so they wouldn't have been able to come here illegally. Our immigration and deportation laws should have been enforced decades ago, so they would have been sent back a long time ago. This isn't our mess and we are under no obligation to allow it any longer. Blame the people who didn't protect our borders and enforce our laws. We as a nation are tired of laws being ignored and politicians not being punished when they break the law. This is a return to the rule of law, not the rule of feefees, get used to it faggot, the wall is going to be beautiful.
>>
>>139849460
At some point people had to be made an example of, to say that shit's not going to fly.

Once the Central Americans (mostly) and Mexicans see that their plan, to flout the law ends in massive failure, theyll be less likely to try that.

Had to be done at some point.
>>
>>139850857
Hey now, as the faggot OP mentioned, they are great benefit to the economy and large scale migration will change Mexico into the global superpower.
>>
>>139849460

>You really want to deport my girlfriend

yes we do. take your soros funded news articles with fake and gay statistics and shove them up her ass before she leaves so she will have something to give to the cartels other than good top.
>>
>>139849484
>cites the Washington Post

their sole purpose is to shit on Trump, or undermine his agenda whenever possible. They have turned into a complete joke. Anyone blindly buying into their narrative is naive, young, or just plain stupid.
>>
also why would anyone get with someone who isn't legal to begin with, how the fuck do you know that she isn't doing it for the benefits she gets afterwords? you're so fucking stupid man. you're no different than the guys in here dreaming how many hot bitches they will get once they become rich, not knowing they are being taken advantage of.
>>
>>139851418
She doesn't qualify for any free services. And every attempt to file for residency has been shot down because of her lack of an authorized border crossing.

Should children be responsible for the crimes of their parents?
>>
>>139850542
Best post I have ever had the pleasure to read anon
>>
>>139852359
>children

>Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals: are under 31 years of age
>>
>>139849460

You could just marry her you selfish piece of shit
>>
>>139849460
BACK TO EL MEXICO CHICA
>>
>>139851418
I said children because she was 3 years old when the heinous crime of crossing the border was committed.
>>
>>139849460
Sounds like she will be a great asset in her wonderful home country of Mexico.
>>
>>139852622
Marriage won't do anything because she doesn't have an authorized border crossing.
>>
File: daca2.jpg (122KB, 993x293px) Image search: [Google]
daca2.jpg
122KB, 993x293px
just end this bullshit already.
>>
>>139852711
FYI to anybody making Mexican jokes, she's not Mexican. Born in Amsterdam actually. She's hwhite.
>>
>>139849460
Your gf should be mad at her parents for illegally smuggling their babby into a foreign country.
>>
>>139849460
You're really a faggot. Stop lying.
>>
>>139852881
Doesn't matter. She has to go back.

This isn't about race, faggot.
>>
>>139852359
Yes, the children should be used as a blunt weapon to bludgeon their parents with.
If my parents fuck up and make debts, I will be the one to pay their debts when they croak. Unfair but it helps prevent the indebted person to escape via barrel of a gun and thus it lower the chance of people hiring criminal extortionist to get their money back from debtor's family.

Once again it is about standards I set for myself - I would never expose my children to such risks, so in what would should I give a shit about trash that does.
>>
>>139849460
>muh penis
>>
>>139849460
>muh economy

Nation-states are more than just economic zones that exist to make rootless international cosmopolitans money.
>>
File: 1499747063805.jpg (134KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1499747063805.jpg
134KB, 1080x809px
>>139849460
Yep, kiss her good bye and cherish the time you have. She has to go back!
Captcha close village
>>
>>139852881
Why did your id change?

You are lying btw, we know you are lying as well.
>>
>>139849460
People come here. Stay for 15-20 years and never try to become a legal citizen. It is their own fault.
>>
>>139849460

Why do mexishits think it's okay to borderhop and stay illegally. Fuck off. Either do it like everyone else, legally, or get deported.
>>
>>139849984
Where do you live? Ohio? Montana? Because I would LOVE to go to a college with mostly blonde students. My college is full of spics, and most look ugly. The White women here suck as well because they are SJW liberal morons who are fat and have the worst hairstyles. The White Race is in danger and people like you are part of the reason why.
>>
>>139852359
Why do you consider free transportation to one's home country a punishment?
>>
Vast majority of these people are overstayed visas, don't believe the bullshit of the long journey they had coming through the desert, they come on a temp visa which is good for only so many months and then stay for their entire lives. They use their kids as anchors. When they found out DACA was happening, you had a glut of people come in with their babies, and then once they came here and stayed illegally they kept having more kids, as if its a race or something. I hate these people, they ruin the fucking country and take jobs away and we foot the bill. They don't want USA, they want another Mexico. There is a reason we have a process of becoming a US Citizen and these guys didn't follow shit. The worst part is that they think they deserve to stay here.
>>
>>139850857
Not even the doctors, lawyers, or scientists who left your country? I doubt people like them would illegaly immigrate but they are your people none the less. I wouldn't want my countrymen to leave in mass.
>>
>>139853304
I'm at the gym now. I'm not lying.

What other choice did she ever have. She was "illegal" since the age of 3. Was she supposed to just leave the US, her home for most of her life? She has no connection to her home country and doesn't speak the language. None of this was her choice.

So the argument is she should go back no matter what just because she lacks a signed piece of paper?
>>
Alex Jones is the living epitome of what the original Nazis used to call a degenerate untermensch. Anyone who literally takes that fatasses advice deserves to shoot himself in the foot.
>>
>>139853413
calm down benito
maybe its time to leave Commiefornia?
>>
File: daca.jpg (156KB, 979x447px) Image search: [Google]
daca.jpg
156KB, 979x447px
I swear some of these comments on there makes you wonder why they were given the opportunity in the first place. They talk about marriage fraud on a daily basis, they talk about all the crimes they have committed and how their applications were still renewed.
>>
Fuck off illegal is illegal its not our problem or responsibility that your degenerate girlfriend and her family chose to break a law and be criminals
>>
I think it's interesting that today, the worst thing that can happen to you, is that you are humanely sent back to the nation you are a legal citizen of. Granted it's a shitty country, but it's not *the worst* I don't guess right?

You think back on the vast bulk of human history and maybe the worst thing that could happen to you is that your town village or city would be raided, looted, razed, and the population sold into slavery or killed. I mean that was a way of life for thousands of years, that fear was always there. Should put things in perspective really how brutal the wheels of human civilization can be, and really how good we have t these days.

But no, these days if you just humanely send folks back to their legal country, leftists say you are basically committing an act of barbarism. They are legitimate out of touch with their species. I mean it's pathetic how weak people have become. Sending them back is actually a very very composed and compassionate response, to what has become a scourge and borderline invasion of this nation, at the very least a giant Mariel Boat Lift. Let's not forget the bill failed and they passed it as an EO. Obama should a put a disclaimer on there for the dreamers that said "beware staying at your own risk, this EO could be overturned in the event that a non cucked republican gets elected in 2016." Now he propbably thought the chances of that were 0.001% but still. You shouldn't base your whole life around the continued existence of a political protection that is basically just a piece of paper and not a law.

But hey it's not so bad, stop being so melodramatic- they can just go to Canada.
>>
File: 1503326222685.png (580KB, 990x682px) Image search: [Google]
1503326222685.png
580KB, 990x682px
>>139853761
you're glowing, cuck
>>
>>139853649
marry her.

start a family.

if she doesn't want that then adios amigo and it turns out you're just shilling for a dick hopper/ border hopper.
>>
>>139849460
>paid taxes

liquor and food tax don't count

>paid her way through college

The only way she "paid her way through college" in the last 20 years is if she was already rich enough to do so, or if she was getting some kind of government assistance she wasn't entitled to. Other than that you're full of shit.
>>
Why can't lefties see what is an obvious attack on working peoples' wages and conditions by the oligarchy using intersectional politics as a smokescreen?
>>
>>139851128

this

/thread
>>
>>139854243
She has paid income tax every year since she turned 18. She attends an inexpensive City college and works her ass off during the summer break to afford it.
>>
>>139853761
>EU

You're collectively the living epitome of a blown-out, over-fucked butthole.
>>
She has to go back. You also need to go. BUILD THE WALLL!!!!!!
>>
>>139853649
You are lying! She if she genuinely wanted to be murrican should have got a fucking lawyer and got legal! B b b but it's expensive!
> no shit!
B b b but it's hard!
>I am from Ohio but live in the U.K. because the immigration process is so slow my wife would be eligible for retirement before it was finished!
Fuck off you lying piece of shit! It's selective for a damn good reason! Half of eastern Europe calls the U.S. dreamland! And they would love to get the chance to immigrate, some cunt who got smuggled in and avoided any legitimacy her whole life should not get preferential treatment.
>>
>>139854433

>paying for college
>over summer break

funny, I had to work year round to afford it.

fake news.
>>
>>139852881
Interesting. I have a very good friend who was brought to America at age 3 from Sicily. All his friends thought he was born in Boston. At age 48 the obama admin deported him to Italy. He now lives a beautiful life in Cozumel, Mexico. He earns about 3 million pesos a year, has a big fine house on the beach and 2 or 3 Mexican maids who cook and clean for him.
>>
>>139854346
when the left is getting screwed they look up for the perp. when the right is getting screwed they look down for a scapegoat
>>
>>139854493
It's near impossible to get legal without a valid border crossing, idk how many times I have to say it. The only way she can do that is to get special permission from the Dutch embassy and us state department to visit her sick grandparents, but the Dutch rejected her every time.
>>
>>139849460
Marry her and she gets a green card, problem solved.
>>
>>139853820
Calm down? You didn't have to grow up in spic central as a WHITE BOY. I have been wanting to gas them all since I was 12. They are the worst, most discussing, filthy, racist creatures on the planet.

And I am stuck here until I finish college, which is 4-5 years.
>>
>>13985455
She also works during the year, but she can cover over one semester of tuition from summer work.
>>
File: CH eyes.jpg (15KB, 799x270px) Image search: [Google]
CH eyes.jpg
15KB, 799x270px
>>139849460
>THREE YEARS OLD
Now that we have the pedophile jokes out of the way, go live in Mexico if you love her. Somehow, I do not think you will, so you are crying like a pussy over nothing. Fuck you, nigger.
>>
>>139849460
It's her parents' fault.
>>
File: (((THEY))) LIVE.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
(((THEY))) LIVE.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>139849460
>Ask any (((economist))), don't take my word for it.
Economics is not a science. It is the lies of the Jew.
>>
>>139851946
So what? I've seen pro Trump posters post CNN links when it suits their argument.
>>
If our immigration policy wasn't so poor to begin with, we wouldn't even need to have this conversation. It sucks to have to ruin lives, but that's the price that must be paid to get immigration to a more sensible state. If we don't take a stand against all illegal immigration/immigrants now, the problem will only become worse later.
>>
>>139854736

she is married to you. nobody is deporting her especially if she has babies with a US citizen.

if she isn't getting deported, what the fuck more do you want?

It's like you people have a hard time not confusing various arguments with the topic at hand. Your like the press arguing with jim miller about irrelevant shit.
>>
>>139849460
Non-whites are not part of the American dream since USA was founded by whites and supposed to be a white country until 1965 when the kikes changed that.
>>
>>139854346
the elites pissed me off lets fuck over some kids
>>
File: At_Last_I_Truly_See.png (93KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
At_Last_I_Truly_See.png
93KB, 600x507px
>>139849460

Trump will us DACA as a bargaining chip to get the Democrats to pass a budget with the Great Wall of Trump payed for.
>>
>>139854735

the perp is brown or black 85% of the time statistically in any serious crime.

>scapegoat

man you are stupid.
>>
>>139849460
>Immigration has a net positive effect on the economy

maybe if you can control who comes in. when you have millions of third world retarded taco niggers with no skills or education flooding the border, it doesn't really work out that way. everyone knows this. quit pretending like your shitskin girlfriend didn't get a ton of free shit that I never got.
>>
>>139854559
You got hustled, my man.
>>
>>139855307
they're all guilty in your head
>>
Your girlfriend is a fucking anchovie...worthless and disgusting! Criminal!
>>
File: mexican deportation line.png (2MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
mexican deportation line.png
2MB, 1694x1133px
>>139849460
>you really want to deport my girlfriend
100%

Go back with her and make Mexico Great Again.

>American Dream
Jewish propaganda to turn us all into debt slaves
>>
>>139855358

most colleges are minimum 5k a semester.

she must have sucked a lot of rich dicks to get those stacks in a summer when the average American makes about 400 a week.

you're just stupid my man.

>>139855391
most of them are. statistically. I know your fee fees have a problem with this.
>>
>>139849460
So let her illegally live here? You have to draw the line somewhere are you saying illegal immigration should be allowed? That's not a good thing
>>
>>139855677

lets beat them up and drop those kids off in the desert. that'll teach em
>>
>>139855677
>you're just stupid my man.

Nah, my man. Paying $5k while only earning $400 a week is stupid. Just stop being poor and getting ripped off, buddy.
>>
>>139849460
So what's stopping her from getting legalized?
>>
>>139849460

>b-but she pays taxes!
>it's great for the economy!

Hang yourself you statist kike, you were never an american
>>
Right, so from what they're saying in the media you'd think DACA was a cornerstone of US immigration policy since time immemorial. It's not, it's only 5 years old, and US law enforcement orgs have clearly identified failings with this [relatively new] legal situation. So the government is going to repeal it.

There's nothing at all controversial here.
>>
>>139849460
protip: life is not fair. She has had her entire adult life to begin the process, instead she didn't.

Laws eventually catch up to you. finally. If you love her, why not go with her? Asshole?! Yes. You selfish fuck. You expect her to break the law to be with you, but you wont give anything to be with her.
>>
>>139849460
Yup.
>She's been here longer than half of you
Doubt it.
>paid taxes
Sales taxes on pregnancy tests at Dollar Tree don't count
>paid her way through college
She'll be a brainsy migrant
>comes from nothing
Fuck you.
>>
>>139855177
Elites fucked those kids over in the first place.
>>
>>139849460
your girlfriend has to go back, end of story.
>>
>>139855960
She needs a valid border crossing. The kicker is Clinton legalized her entire family because they at least had that. So she is the only person in her family that is not a US citizen.
>>
>>139856055

knows a baby that's just asking to be punched in the face
>>
>>139856139
What???
>>
>>139849460
It's her parents fault if she will get deported. It's not like she crossed the border alone you niggerfaggot.
>>
>>139856035
>US law enforcement orgs have clearly identified failings with this [relatively new] legal situatio

What are they? Seems like it's only bothering a bunch of rednecks who are just as poor as Mexicans.
>>
File: antifa_by_jiangweisen-dblzjq5.jpg (470KB, 1024x1727px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_by_jiangweisen-dblzjq5.jpg
470KB, 1024x1727px
DACA was only introduced by Obama in 2012-that is only 5 years. And it EXPIRES on Sept. 5th. So is this guy's girlfriend only 8???? Insight: Obama introduced DACA as a favor to the Mexican Drug cartels. They use the kids as mules and for sex trafficking. Now they are recruiting the DACA kids as Antifa Communist militia. The drug cartels control the Mafia sanctuary city Mayors so when these sweet little hooded DACA kids come to bash your head in they will order the police to stand down.
>>
>>139856055
Elites fucked those kids over in the first place.
so why can't fuck them over too?

it's their bootlicking nature

sadistic fuck
>>
File: 89094.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
89094.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>139849460
>Why are the trumpies so interested in ending DACA?
Because I'm in favor of law and order and against felonious pieces of shit invading my country.

Yep. Fuck her, fuck her parents, and fuck you for enabling her. Get the fuck out. Next question faggot.
>>
>>139856466
None wants to fuck over kids you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>139856545
*Noone
>>
>>139856369
DACA was legalized right before her 18th birthday.

Since a lot of you don't know US laws, because of DACA she has been here lawfully since she arrived, children do not get "illegal" status until they turn 18
>>
File: IMG_1294.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>139849460
still a criminal, has to go back.
She can apply for papers there, get her green card and come back legally.
>>
>>139856090
So why don't the other people in her family help fund her to get help from the Dutch Embassy and the US so she can complete the requirements for getting Border Crossing papers? Seems shitty to be like "oh yeah everyone else is a citizens except you, sucks to suck!"
Don't try to change all the laws around your exception, get some help from family and friends to do it right.
>>
>>139851946
or perhaps they're telling the truth and the echo chambers of /pol/ and [[[fox news]]] are wrong...
>>
>>139856545
no one ? trump is using them as a bargaining chip for the wall mexico was supposed to pay for.
>>
File: 1503646038244.jpg (88KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503646038244.jpg
88KB, 396x382px
>>139856637
Still illegal, asshole. That's just a technical loophole that's about to be closed. They're all illegal the second they cross the border undocumented or overstay their visa. Just because we had a dumbass nigger for president for 8 years fucking everything up doesn't mean, now, that a return to normalcy is a bad thing. Suck it the fuck up and get the fuck out with her if you care about some brown pussy that much no one else cares. Fuck off is basically what I am saying.
>>
>>139855214

Are you kidding? Democrats will never go for that, for more reasons than one. Right now they like how everybody hates Trump, so they would rather not make a deal and have more people hate Trump than make a deal and make Trump look somewhat smart.

Its all or nothing for these people and thats why they will get nothing.
>>
>>139849460
>paid taxes

This meme again?

Illegals pay no taxes (other than sales tax).

She's had YEARS to get legal. No pity.
>>
>>139849460
Implying paying taxes gives you a right to citizenship. I paid shit loads of US taxes when I worked there I didn't think that means I get to stay forever.
>>
>>139852572
moron.
idiot.
they were children when they were brought to this country.
>>
>>139852881
GTFO.

There's been exactly zero children smuggled in from Amsterdam.
>>
>>139857001
That's not true at all. The IRS collect from everyone she pays a bunch of income tax, more than citizens do in her tax bracket.
>>
>>139856545
dear leader is gonna screw over the hostages if he can't screw over the taxpayers.
what a position to be in.
>>
>>139857204
If I go to Mexico and pay some taxes do I get to circumvent their federal laws and gain citizenship because I was able to swim across the boarder and avoid ever having my documents checked? Of course not.
>>
>>139856855
And elites are using them as a bargaining chip to the detriment of our countries most economically vulnerable populations.
>>
>>139852830
I hope this is an ICE agent posting
>>
>>139857190
She was born in Amsterdam, she is not from there though.
>>
>>139856897
>Right now they like how everybody hates Trump
Trump has lost zero voters that voted for him.

Stop believing the polls... they're the same ones that guaranteed you a hillcunt victory.
>>
>>139851493
How are they gonna turn USA into Mexico when the majority of them don't remember their home country and have never visited it? don't get me wrong, i believe that there should be a strict process to obtain citizen status and only for the person applying, not for the family members especially the older ones since they had knowledge of what would happen to them if they came here illegally thats why DAPA never passed and should not pass. As for the process, why dont we just allow a way for DACA reciepents to join the military and have to actually fight to earn their place here. If they are willing to spill there blood for the country 't then i don't see why they cant get legal status. Just do like the french did with the french foreign legion but instead of everybody around the world just make a force that is made of only eligible DACA receipents or TPS recepients. they have to sign a contact of 5 years. then if they get wounded in ACTUAL fighting, not just a little scratch, they can be eligible for legal status and then they can do whatever they want knowing that they earned it. this way, USA knows who really wants it and it weeds out the weaklings.
If theres any fault in this let me know
>>
>>139857204
Under what SS number?

She hasn't been issued one..
Thus...
>>
>>139857093

Well they aren't anymore is what I'm saying you stupid fucking spic apologist. I think it is time to cut the umbilical cord from their parents by now. They are adults and they can go back home where they belong. Its stupid we are even having a discussion about it, the D in daca means deferred , it doesn't mean you get to stay here forever. Fuck stupid spics man.
>>
>>139857365
you mean the morons that for free trade?
the idiots that are vulnerable to anything if the slogan sounds good?
>>
>>139849605
>Species traitors thinking they have any authority.

Lol.
>>
>>139857383

That is just a small taste, they talk about shit like that daily. They make it seem like all DACA recipients are angels or something when they commit crimes without even knowing it, like the marriage fraud thing they got going there. They were talking about setting up a dating website where illegals and daca recipients can meet up with US citizens and get married.
>>
>>139850542
This tbhq op is a racetraitor fagg.
>>
This is what the 1965 immigration act gave us, a divided America of different cultures.
>>
>>139857433
>How are they gonna turn USA into Mexico when the majority of them don't remember their home country and have never visited it?
Nigger have you never heard these dumbass kids yelling "LA RAZA"? They're not trying to assimilate hell a vast majority of them don't even bother to learn the fucking language. Stop pretending like these idiots give 1 single fuck about being citizens. Legal immigrants hate these fucking slimeballs more than any whites or blacks. They don't want to be American they don't give a single fuck about our country's history or sovereignty and their parents just pass on only the traditions from the shithole country they came from. It's not fucking rocket science. I'm tired of seeing these high school and college idiots flaunting around the fact that they're illegals all with the same shit-eating grin and twitter posts bragging about it. You wanna brag about being illegal? Then get the fuck out of my country and go wipe your ass with that free degree while you're dodging drug cartels and trying not to get your head cut off.
>>
>>139851472
>Shit economy

Please read less brietbart.
>>
>>139853324
they do try to become a legal citizen but its not as easy as it sounds. especially with daca because you had no say in the matter. how are you gonna understand whats going when your a young kid. And to those that cross after 12, well thats their fault, they should have enough common sense to know not to cross a wall separating two countries. its there for a reason.
>>
>>139857598
I think the effects of neoliberal economic policies (that have been espoused by both political parties) on middle and working classes speak for themselves.
>>
>>139857567
this
>>
>>139849460
We want to deport the legal ones too
>>
>>139857419
>Stop believing the polls... they're the same ones that guaranteed you a hillcunt victory.
I don't know why I'm bothering, but I will do this anyway. The polls weren't all that far off. Most polls showed Clinton with about 51-53% of the vote (the Trump vs Clinton vote, not counting third parties). The problems came from people taking these numbers and inflating their impacts, not taking into account that small fluctuations (like in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania) could have huge changes in the final results. When the polls turned out to be 1 to 2 points off, with a few states going for Trump r/t Clinton, the entire election changed. The polls weren't terribly wrong (they were off, but not by a lot), but the people charged with interpreting them did a lousy job.
Trump's current polls aren't 1 or 2 points between favorable and unfavorable, they're 18 to 25 points. It would take massive errors for them to be wrong. Oh, and his favorability is dropping. His based is eroding with every stupid thing he says.
>>
>>139857433
You also sound dumb as fuck even trying to compare the US military to the FFL in terms of mission capabilities and jobs. The reason the FFL give citizenship is because a) they have the absolute toughest recruitment standards in the entire world and b) there is 100% chance you are going to be put in a situation where you have to be killed or be killed. "Spilling blood for your country" is just some corny tripe you soft faggots bring up when the reality is these DACA kids have no actual war to fight and even if there was an active war somewhere at the moment (Afghan is down to only SF units and some artillery, so don't even bring it up) these kids would be signing up for desk jobs and admin shit or to be a cook. You couldn't have picked a worse analogy.
>>
if the shoe fits.
>>
>>139850826
Fucking this.
>>
>>139857958
oh, so we're both guilty?
are we both guilty of wanting to punish the kids for it too?
>>
>>139849460
I don't care if she stays. If she work and pays taxes, I'll give her a pass.

However, she should NEVER be given the right to vote.
>>
>>139853332
i do understand where your coming from and i also agree that if you are 12 or older then you should be treated as an illegal and face the hardships that come with it because you couldve avoided crossing and waited like everyone else. But im talking about those younger than 12 who had no say in the matter and couldnt understand what was going on. you cannot compare a person who is 12 or older to someone who is still a kid and follows there parents blindly because what else can they do?
>>
>>139857433
You also sound dumb as fuck even trying to compare the US military to the FFL in terms of mission capabilities and jobs. The reason the FFL give citizenship is because a) they have the absolute toughest recruitment standards in the entire world (something like an 85% failure rate) and b) there is 100% chance you are going to be put in a situation where you have to kill or be killed. "Spilling blood for your country" is just some corny tripe you soft faggots bring up when the reality is these DACA kids have no actual war to fight and even if there was an active war somewhere at the moment (Afghan is down to only SF units and some artillery, so don't even bring it up) these kids would be signing up for desk jobs and admin shit or to be a cook. The military in the US these days is so fucked with identity politics from you millennial dipshits I'm amazed it still functions at all. You couldn't have picked a worse analogy. The FFL doesn't give a single fuck about trannies and gay rights and shit and they will tell you that the second you show up trying to sign up for them.
>>
>>139849460
>Muh feels!!!!
>>
>>139849460
this is you

you should show your allyship and pack your bags
>>
>>139858150
This sounds like a description of the left.
>>
>>139857567
>>139857959

Fucking dumbasses love to sing patriot songs but don't know how their country actually functions/. No wonder the confederate retards lost.

Hint: Google TAX ID NUMBER
>>
>>139849460
I can drive a Ferrari better than 90% of people who own Ferrari's. Does that mean I can just take one?
>>
>>139858395
that probably just projecton on your part
>>
>>139857953
>It's a 'hes never been to mexico' episode
>Look at all this money in the Mexican economy, they're doing so good, Mexico City ain't so bad
>Nevermind that all middle and upper class Mexicans are either American retirees or members of the cartel.
>>
>>139858376

>OP has a girlfriend
>you worship at the feet of other men

do trumpcucks have zero self awareness? what did your mom say when she caught you bending over for other men's cocks like the effeminate faggot you know you are?
>>
Everybody here should look at the history of immigration.

Why did nation's historical restrict it? It's not because of the "immigrants take muh jobs" myth. Mostly it was because the people were afraid of invasions from within and afraid of their national identity being destroyed.

With the robustness of the modern US military, armed domestic insurrections are virtually impossible.

But what about our precious national identity? People who were raised here we're raised in American schools with American friends, shopped in American stores. They are just as much a part of this country as you or me.

Telling them to fuck off because they lack paperwork is wrong. The "do it legally just like everyone else" line is wrong as these people did not have that choice in the first place.
>>
>>139858487
Nah, I've seen enough videos of leftist "counter-protesters" at right wing rallies to know that description fits them like a glove.
>>
>>139858258
Yes. When it comes between kids in my neighborhood versus kids from another country. I'm going to pick the kids in my neighborhood.
>>
>>139858623
us vs them
>>
>>139853608
then go after the parents not the kids dipshit. a fucking baby is not going to know that he/she was born for that reason. its the parents fault so they should be punished. And if someone who is here illegally and doesnt know too much english somehow takes a job from someone who has been in the usa their whole lives and recieved education and speaks english fluently, then they rightfully deserve that job because if the lazy american shitface cant beat someone like that, they dont deserve to have the job/
>>
>>139858294
Fair
>>
>>139858594
maybe you should try reading a book
>>
File: tenor.gif (866KB, 498x243px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
866KB, 498x243px
>>139849460
Pic related
>>
>>139857433
>How are they gonna turn USA into Mexico when the majority of them don't remember their home country and have never visited it?

Oh please, I live in San Fernando Valley. I see it everyday, they have turned SFV into a sore eye, I have lived here all my life and if I had to pick 1 group of people who ruined this place and made it look like mexico, (diapers on sidewalks, trash), it is spics. Why? Because they don't see this place as home, they see it as a stepping stool to go to another place, so they literally shit where they sleep and everyone else has to deal with it. Then there is the problem of spics and their huge extended families, and when one of them becomes a citizen they petition to have all their old dying family members come in, then they get on ssdi which they never paid into. I mean I guess if you are baller rich or live in Rancho Palos Verdes you don't see it, but if you live here, you will see first hand.

spics are just low class people.
>>
>>139849460
Fuck off fag.
If she was descent she would have made herself legal.
So fuck all the way off.
Why don't you marry the bitch.
The American dream is for Americans first, get it, our kids.
>>
>>139849460
I'm not for deportation but...
Economists make solid 6 figures. They use some of that money to pay their illegal alien gardeners, maids, nannies. Only a few have started to realize their own incentives have been biasing their research. The consensus is changing, better to polish your humanitarian arguments.

Also, people on DACA now, seem like they will be fine. There might be no new applicants though.
>>
File: 1497460167360.gif (3MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497460167360.gif
3MB, 600x337px
>>139849460
Assuming you're not a shill, you can fuck off you spic-fucking faggot. If there were no institution in place to protect you (and soon there won't be) and I saw you and you're girlfriend, I would brutally murder both of you. Fuck deportation. I would bash your skulls in with a sledgehammer. Faggots like you have no sense of honor, pride, race, or the values these things bring to a nation. Fuck you.When the race war comes, people like you will be the first I come to hunt.
>>
>>139858671
True, and it's by design.
>>
>>139849460
Yes. I don't know why you're having such a hard time wrapping your head around this, it's not a difficult concept
>>
>>139857567
She was issued an SS number very early in her childhood. Anybody can get an SS number, the state doesn't discriminate on who owes them tax.
>>
>You really want to deport my girlfriend

Yes, I do. And I hope she gets raped as soon as she gets back to whatever beaner country spawned her.
>>
>>139858806
Nice LARP. Hope mummy brings home the premium tendies tonight instead of the value brand.
>>
>>139858589
>It was an invasion thing
And now it's a jobs and economy thing, things change. If you decide to illegally smuggle your child into America and you slip through the cracks long enough to get your kid through school, it does not automatically become America's problem to raise your child for you. If you have the kid stateside then you are extremely fucked up as you are forcing a scenario in which you get deported and that child is left parentless.

Applying citizenship to anyone who was born here was a mistake, you should have at least one parent that is a citizen
>>
>>139849460
I want her gone because her group on average votes left
>>
>>139849460
>You really want to deport my girlfriend because she didn't make an authorized border crossing when she was THREE YEARS OLD
yes

go home
>>
>>139858673

Oh piss off you beaner. It's called the rule of law, learn it retard. I don't give a flying fuck how old they were, they need to go back along with their parents. Your own mother country wouldn't allow this shit to occur, but we are supposed to? Mexico would be another bolivia if it were not next to the United States so shut the fuck up. You bitch and moan about the lack of opportunities in your own country, and the lawlessness, but then you come to someone elses country ILLEGALLY and when the country tries to enforce the laws in the books you cry racism and discrimination. That is your 1-2 punch and its pathetic.

I have now left this thread and you better start packing because by the day is over so will CACA.

bye.
>>
>>139851892
lmaooo
>>
>>139849460
piss off
>>
>>139858756
Maybe you should try paying attention to reality
>>
I couldn't expect any less from the backstabbing crybaby whites
>>
>>139858589
>But what about our precious national identity? People who were raised here we're raised in American schools with American friends, shopped in American stores.
Literally none of the things you listed make someone an American, especially when they have no allegiance to the preservation of our Republic, no respect for our country's sovereignty, and don't even bother to learn the fucking language half the time. Everything you just described can be done by any Chinese student abroad, they still go back to their country at the end of the semester dumbass.
>>
>>139849460
DACA should die, because many of them STILL aren't assimilated, but those that are should be moved to the front but still count toward legal immigration.
>>
File: 1502884872904.jpg (173KB, 717x609px) Image search: [Google]
1502884872904.jpg
173KB, 717x609px
>>139858988
>oudated overused tendies meme
Okay now I KNOW you're a shill

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD EVERYBODY. LET IT DIE AND DON'T RESPOND TO ALL FUTURE THREADS SIMILAR TO IT.

Shills are pushing the DACA shit right now. Good to know.
>>
>>139856520
so a little girl or boy is a felon? and how are these little kids invading your country? i get the older ones but these young kids cant do much damage now can they?
>>
>>139859330
I just think it's interesting how willing the right are to to punish a bunch of kids who had no say about anything for something they know the elites did to them
>>
>>139850542
Beautiful statement. Eastern Europeans are the best.
>>
>>139855848

>illegal
>so young
>making this much money

yeah she is into something illegal. deport now. captcha store front.
>>
File: 1496100746292.jpg (32KB, 488x563px) Image search: [Google]
1496100746292.jpg
32KB, 488x563px
>>139850613
But the fact that they're here is, right?
Always love when people pick and choose their problems.
>>

Yes.

>She's been here longer than half of you, paid taxes, paid her way through college, comes from nothing. Works harder than anybody I know - a true embodiment of the American Dream.

And in all that time, she never thought to go thru the legal process to stay, to save up for it? So smart.

But hey, since you're so cucked, I guess you'll be happy to pay for her apartment in Mexico when she goes back to start the LEGAL process of getting residency, and spends her time fucking El Chad instead of visiting the Us consulate
>>
>>139859653
Their parents did that to them, the country is not responsible for the poor life decisions of foreigners.
>>
>>139849460
Theres no reasoning with /pol/ faggots. They are bitter pricks that want the worst for everyone. I mean fuck they are praying for NK to nuke us. So no shit they would love for DACA to get cancelled.
>>
>>139849460
>came here at 3 years old
>been here longer than half of you
Then why the fuck hasn't she applied for citizenry?

Just love our country and assimilate, get citizenship, and stop fucking speaking Spanish everywhere you damn mojados.
>>
>>139859211
Check 'em.
The word of truth.
>>
>>139849460
>>139850542
The (OP)fucker doesn't even realize that he can solve his GF problems in a heartbeat via a marriage. Pity we can't deport him as well.
>>
File: pepeswatter.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepeswatter.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>139859883

the absolute destruction of OP.
>>
File: 1492875102839.jpg (79KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
1492875102839.jpg
79KB, 784x643px
>>139849460
if shes been here so long she should have applied for citizenship
>>
>>139859892
their parents are leaving because free trade devastated the economy
>>
>>139849460
>Been in country since three
>never bothered to get citizenship

Should have gotten citizenship.

See, you left wingers don't fucking get it. We are not against immigration. We are against illegal immigration.
>>
>>139857906
then get those kids who falunt about being illegal and send them back! idc about those fucktards they can go eat shit, what im talking about is the "miniority' the one that actually cares for the USA and would do anything to get legal status. since the "vast majority" of them dont care about being citizens then send them back.
>>
>>139860051
Have you every considered that you may dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you?
>>
File: Visas.png (460KB, 800x751px) Image search: [Google]
Visas.png
460KB, 800x751px
>>139849460
>ask any economis-
I'm sorry but she has to go back.
>>
>>139859892
that's not the kids fault either
>>
>>139860225
Then they should have stayed in Mexico and worked to change the system just like we our working to change the system by making it deport their asses. See how that works? A country is only as good at its citizenry.
>>
>>139849460
yes.

how about you and your piece of shit girflriend take responsibilities for your action?

>muh hurr dur she made an illegal crossing when she was 3

uhmm, excuse me. Did she confront her parents about it? Did she report herself to the authorities, since she is not 3 anymore? Did she handle it in any fucking self responsible way, other than crying for muh amnesty from Obongo?

No? Then fuck off.
>>
funny how the law and order crew can't figure out who the guilty are. that could be dangerous
>>
>>139860356
How is that relevant?
>>
>>139849460
Blame her parents. I am an immigrant but my parents did it the legal way. Sorry, it is a slap in the face to everyone who followed immigration laws like my parents. I do not have a problem with them putting some kind of guidelines in place and allowing these people to apply for green cards but, they need to go through the same legal process. Not everyone should automatically qualify. We had to be tested for diseases, make sure we were not taking jobs from Americans, we would not need welfare, etc.
>>
>>139860553
lol you people are working to make things worse.
you have a hard time figuring out what the problem is
>>
File: 1499699664946.jpg (85KB, 361x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1499699664946.jpg
85KB, 361x1241px
Trump is PRAISING John Kelly for his work in extremely recent tweet. Since John Kelly has supported DACA, i've known he was truly my guy. The guy is nonpartisan and THATS what we need more in this political climate. This is Trumps right hand man next to Pence and he has likely been telling Trump to be very careful with the DACA Program.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/903597166249246720

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/30/trump-immigration-dreamers-242152
>"While White House chief of staff John Kelly supports the program,"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813664/Jared-Ivanka-push-Trump-citizenship-Dreamers.html
>"Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are among a set of White House aides pushing President Trump to allow illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children to stay"

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/01/mark-zuckerberg-calls-on-trump-to-protect-dreamers-from-daca-reforms.html
>Mark Zuckerberg calls on Trump to protect ‘dreamers’ from immigration reforms

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/01/tech-giants-urge-trump-to-continue-daca-program/
>Executives who have signed the note include: Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Apple CEO Tim Cook, Box CEO Aaron Levie, eBay President and CEO David Wenig, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, Lyft founders John Zimmer and Logan Green, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, Salesforce CEO and Chairman Marc Benioff, Uber CTO Thuan Pham and many more.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/30/1-850-u-s-leaders-trump-dont-kill-dreamer-protection-program/615653001/
>Eight governors, five state attorneys general, more than 130 mayors, 230 state legislators, and a slew of faith leaders, judges, police chiefs and sheriffs

I have (((((((THEM))))))) on my side and who do you have? An old outdated Jeff Sessions and a powerless Steve Bannon? Sorry to tell you this but i'm here to stay.
>>
>>139849460
>m-m-muh
>muh GF
>>
>>139860771
Duly noted but that's not your concern, leaf, worry about your own country's immigration policy.
>>
>>139860306
And how do you tell them apart, fuck-o? In a situation where the lines are ambiguous, you deport them all to be safe. Just because you don't want to get shipped off back to the shithole you came from doesn't magically mean you're a patriotic American citizen that's willing to assimilate either and that's the problem. Like 100 people have already said ITT if this cunt didn't bother to even try to obtain her citizenship in 15 fucking years (or her parents didn't care enough to try) she needs to get the fucking boot and get the fuck out. You honestly should be ashamed, as a civic-minded citizen of the US, of yourself for enabling this bullshit but of course you're just a short-sighted fuck that can't grasp the fucking degeneracy that you're contributing to. Fuck you.
>>
>>139858146
there is always somewhere where they can send these kids too. usa can send them to wherever they dont want their military to go so just send this unit, just like the french do with the FFL sending them to their territoties like papua new guinea which is infested with smuggling and drugs. ANd i never said the FFL has shit on the us military, im talking about the unit and the way the system is set up. and if the FFL gives citizenship for those two reasons then why should the usa not do the same? so getting wounded in battle while fighting for your country is soft ? and if they get some desk job then they shouldnt get legal status unless there are a prodigy at intelligence and actually make a diffrence.
>>
>>139850542
Holy shit Czechoslovakia is based.
>>
>>139860565

>don't forget she makes a whole bunch of money too. Enough to pay for college on her own just working through the summer.

She makes more than 400 dollars a week too. And is super young. and illegal.

Yeah I bet she facilitates her cousin juan that moves yayo and crystal. Juan is loose with the money when it comes to family.
>>
>>139860968
I finally figured out how Paris got filled with dark people.
>>
>>139860628
jesus really?

it doesn't matter who caused the harm?
>>
>>139859576
Butthurt tendies boy is butthurt
>>
>>139861043
>it doesn't matter who caused the harm

That's not how it works. There are consequences for breaking the law. If parents decide to break the law, it's their fault when the children are impacted.
>>
>>139858313
and i agree with you about the trannies and gay rights. it shouldnt be a problem at all except liberal shitheads make rules up for fake shit. We can have the same recruitment stantards as the FFL and whats so bad about that? it all comes down on how bad these DACA kids want it. They are the "miniority" that i mentioned before.
>>
>>139849460
>tfw no gf
If I can't have a girlfriend, then neither could you
>>
>>139861247
it doesn't matter how we got here punish the kids?
>>
>>139859696
Her college is a little over $6000/year, so definitely affordable while working 3 summer jobs and working during the regular semester as well.
>>
>>139858766
that goes to all types of races. The hillbillies in tenessee and west virginia living in trailers "white trailer trash" the niggers from the projects in every state and the spics. of course those are the bad ones but there is also good ones so you can call them all out when every race has their trash.
>>
>>139861247
>>
>>139861475

>3 summer jobs
>working full time through the regular semester (assuming she is taking real classes that are challenging)

why do you come here and lie?
>>
File: IMG_7834.jpg (137KB, 310x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7834.jpg
137KB, 310x583px
>>139849460
Fuck you. Go live in Mexico with her if you love her so much. America has a national identity. There's no reason why that identity can't include a FEW hispanics but this is forced demographic replacement but Obama and it's time to stop before we become brown
>>
>>139861429
Emotional arguments are worthless. I don't care if the kids don't want to go back to Mexico, it's their home. If they don't like their home, they can choose to improve it when they grow up instead of being squatters in another country.
>>
>>139861774
>>139861614
>>
>>139861575

here come the lies.

you are statistically 10 times safer around trailer trash than you are pedro or jamal.

please stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>139861812
Completely irrelevant non-sequiter. If you're out of arguments, stop replying.
>>
>>139852830
> better to have a criminal record

They had a criminal record the minute they set foot on our soil illegally. Goddamn, I hate reddit!
>>
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>139861953
you don't like them so you don't care if they are innocent? I think that describes it perfectly
>>
>>139862138
It is "they don't belong here so they have to go back where they belong"

Are you equating life in Mexico with a prison sentence?
>>
>>139861662
I'm not. She doesn't work full time during the regular semester, but she does work. She makes a lot during the summer working those three jobs enough to pay rent and over half of the years tuition. The rest she is able to pay from working during the year.

I know the concept of hard work and earning your keep is foreign to most /pol/-posters who want papa trump to give them NEET-bux just for voting, but thats how people get things done in the real world.
>>
>>139849460
Nah, she's an illegal and not American. She should go along with all the others. It wasn't fair how they entered and were allowed to stay, it's only fair the situation should be rectified. Western Civilization is white culture, and as the UN says, all people have a right to their own culture. Sorry.
>>
>>139860966
of course you cant tell them apart dumbass. thats why there should be a process, one that i just mentioned similar to the FFL. those who dont want to get deported and those who do stay. i only want those who actually will fight for these country and make a diffrence not those who pretend thier gangsters at school and talk in spanish. there gonna get the harsh reality of it when they get deported back and the cartels is on there asses recruting them and if they dont join then there family will get killed. the thing is like he mention several times is that is almost impossible geting citizenship witha valid border cross and if the dutch embassy doesnt let her come back to visit her sick grandma and come back legally then she is fuck. now its all down to if he wants to marry her which is his problem and has to deal with it and not cry. im offering a solution to the problem becasue if we deport them all back then there will be problems and they are all gonna come back illegally again. there needs to be a system in place to do something and im offering my idea. why dont you do the same instead of just offering a short term solution dumbass?
>>
>>139861314
If you knew shit about the US military you would know there was a program just like you described 10 years ago and, as I said, the majority of them were no good. It either took them 8 months to go through the school to learn the fucking language or took desk jobs/admin/bullshit like cooks. What you're proposing has already been tried and it didn't work because too many of them went AWOL or just didn't cut the mustard which is why it's not a thing anymore. Everything you're proposing costs our military more, costs our taxpayers more, costs our ACTUAL citizens more to placate an absolute minority of people who aren't even citizens to begin with. You're trying to upend, restructure, and rebuild entire systems of our country that worked perfectly fine without your beaner girlfriend to begin with. This is precisely what's wrong with dipshits like you, you want everything else to change to accommodate the smallest fringe minorities but you don't consider that once you spread out your resources 1,000 times over for 1,000 different tiny interests, you don't add strength to the whole you weaken it. "Strength through diversity" is a bullshit meme that absolutely does not pan out if you look at statistics and numbers. It just doesn't. Like I said, you should be ashamed of yourself for being so stuck on one piece of illegal pussy and advocating for the parasitic nature of illegals just so you can keep getting laid by some taco.
>>
>>139862296
they don't belong here? lol

where do you live?
>>
>>139849460
If she's white she should be allowed to stay, if she a spic she gets kicked.
>>
>>139862430
In New York City, I get to see illegals prance around here by the hundreds of thousands. Good luck if you have to say something to them in English.
>>

Yeah, it's terrible that people are thrown out after living in the country for the majority of their life. The dirty little spic cunt should've been thrown back over when she was three.
>>
>>139849984

It's not for non-whites to make that call.
>>
>>139849460
thats a weird choice for a shirt Alex what did you mean by this?
>>
>>139861889
did i say one was safer than another? no i said every race has there trash dipshit so make sure you actually understand what i said . and if i had to pick who to go to i would definitely chose the whites and just deal with the white supremacist and whatnot.
>>
>>139862355
Stop saying FFL. Just stop. You sound dumb as fuck and you clearly don't know a thing about the US military let alone the FFL. They're not even comparable, at all. Just shut the fuck up you repetition-riddled fucking sperg loser. Goddamn go the fuck to mexico and get the fuck out of here with her if you want to. Your arguments are nothing but emotional-bullshit and proposals to completely change our country for illegals. That's not how our country ever has or should work as it's not beneficial to anyone in the long run. Her parents are felons, I don't give a fuck about her she's an extension of that, you're all shitbags in this equation especially you for being a traitorous piece of absolute horse shit.
>>
>>139862609
when the us leaves the 90 or so countries where they have bases around the world then maybe you can talk about who belongs where
>>
>>139863026
A fucking leaf. No actual arguments, just emotional shitposting.
>>
>>139862328

I'm a felon and I have worked with her kind. They are murderous. I used to work with them in a slaughter house (hundreds of them) and a fruit cutting plant.

I really dislike niggers, but I have to say that I had to bond with them and them with me when compared to the Mexicans pushy a feral peoples. They are very racist when they have you outnumbered. I seen parking lot stabbings at a fruit supplier for Kroger stores, Mexicans with literally hundreds of thousands of dollars working minimum wage jobs, and too much other shit that I would rather forget.

Working with your kind is just like prison... only worse.

go ahead and talk shit, but I know you are lying. She ain't working 3 jobs. Rent in cities (I know I am a grown up) is at least 500 a month and college is expensive If she really pays for it herself.

The bitch is into something shady. I knew a Colombian girl that wanted to pay me 10k to marry her and she was real pretty too... and real connected to spic crime families as well. She was a terrible person and I noped that shit the fuck out as well as another white guy. I was her second choice and another Mexican said she showed up with 20k coming into the country.

I know her people's tricks.
>>
>>139862430
Why does a leaf think he gets to argue about US immigration? Just take the people the US deports like a good little cuck boy.
>>
global warming is a hoax

the right are their own worst problem
>>
>>139849460
Yes I do. I want all citizen invaders the fuck out.

It's the new Trojan Horse. In the near future, they'll simply catapult orphaned children over.
>>
>>139850542
this to the letter
>>
>>139863295
it's a hoax i tell ya
>>
>>139863193
OP says she's dutch, but OP is a lying spic most likely.
>>
>>139862821

if every race has their trash your point is irrelevant. literally not an argument.

... but we both some brown trash is the worst AND most abundant.
>>
>>139849460
It for the LULz
>>
>>139863478
oh yeah.

he's lying.
>>
>>139860968
Gives me an idea, change DACA to citizenship for military service. They vet to stay, they get a job, they get a chance to prove their loyalty. Everybody happy!
>>
>>139863838
It's already been tried, it didn't work. For fuck's sake read the goddamn posts.
>>
>>139859750

What do you mean? That problem is being taken care of.

OP is making an appeal to emotion by asking us to "look into our hearts".
But there's just no sympathy left for illegals now. They've shown their hatred
for their "adopted home" and the only "dreaming" they do is of the disintegration
of white western society to benefit themselves in the short term before everything
goes down the drain.

---------

And yes, we absolutely can pick and choose which emotional problems we trouble
ourselves with or not. It's just a simple question of who we can and can't afford to
care about, particularly when we ourselves have our own needs that aren't being met.
>>
>>139863838

>turn out like france

nah dude.
>>
>>139863838
so you have to fight in the elites corporate wars and you can stay?
>>
>>139862370
what program is this? can you please send a link so i can read it and provide an argument. cause the only program that i know about that allowed daca recepients or those who came to the us illegally before is the MAVNI program. because they could go awol is why they did, if the government tells them this is the only way to gain legal status and if not then they and there whole family gets deported. we have to amp up the pressure to make them do something. we are too lenient. and it these small fringe minorities are so unimportant then why is there a big deal about them? if they are so small and insignificant. we cant just deport more than 787,000 daca receipents who DO pay income tax and medicare and have SS if you research it. there will be problems and deporting them will only fix it for a short term. we need a long term solution and so far no one else seems to have made a long term solution. whats do you think should be the long term solution then ? give me a solution to the problem
>>
>>139849460
Why does it matter if she was 3? Or 90? She doesn't belong here and if she had come legally nobody would care. And don't start with the "net gains" bullshit. Americans are getting shit on.
>>
>>139859750
Why would I choose problems I don't have to deal with? That's absurd.
>>
>>139852994
Imo, the debt should pass on to children if and only if it has been explicitly agreed upon by said child when taking the loan. Automatic transfer is some fucked up kike scheme and has no other purpose than to line their pockets without any downsides.
>>
>>
Why not just keep the DACA kids and deport everyone else? The kids are americanized, so theyre not a problem. Their parents are. Just deport the parents, if the kids cant handle it they can go back with them
>>
>>139849460

technically, ending DACA doesn't mean anyone's going to be deported. i'll be impressed if we actually do see deportations.
>>
Florida here. I have so many friends who have been hit by an illegal or just a Mexican with no insurance while driving. Net positive? No no no. That's the jews brainwashing you lol.
>>
>>139864333
Yeah if you think the kids will have a favorable view of the country after being forcefully separated from their parents, you're not thinking straight. Those "americanized" DACA kids will grow up resentful of the country and work to change it so that other illegal children don't have to go through what they went through. I'm sure you can follow where this'll lead to, right?
>>
>>139863295

So securing our borders will have a double benefit.
It will keep the trash out and the weather will do the rest.
>>
>>139862834
why are you saying that i dont know about the us military ? are you a three star general? tell me how they are not comparable which i never said they were dipshit. Read the whole post and understand the whole post not just the parts your dumnbass wants to hear. i said a system like theirs dumbass. At least they are proposals and solutions something that you and everyone who has argued against me have not mention other than deporting them all fucktard. why dont you propose a solution you piece of shit? exactly her parents are felons not her and at three years old she cant make decisions . I am not a traitor dogshit im looking for solutions to our country and not just saying to deport them all cause that is not beneficial to us dipshit.
>>
>>139864540
They canbe resentful or they can campaign to fix our immigration system to make legal immigration easier
>>
>>139864576
wouldn't it be funny if you ppl had to fight in wars for climate change
>>
>>139849460
The Supreme Council Of Europeans has charged you with aiding and abetting in the crime of genocide, incitement to commit genocide, attempted genocide, crimes against humanity. If found guilty of these crimes the punishment shall be death.

How do you plead?
>>
>>139858867
Thanks cnn
>>
>>139850542
/Thread?
>>
File: 940px-North_America_Map.svg[1].png (104KB, 940x477px) Image search: [Google]
940px-North_America_Map.svg[1].png
104KB, 940x477px
>>139849460
seperation inb4 unification. im dumb Ik. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
>>
>>139858867
The "state" eh?

Lol
>>
>>139849460

Then your girlfriend can have a net positive effect on the Mexican economy. Everyone knows they need it more than us.
>>
>>139863520
>
im just saying that every race has their place where they are trash and trash the place. its not just beaners.

im not sure what you mean by the second sentence? can you re word it?
>>
>>139861092
Czechoslovakia split into Czechia and Slovakia over 2 decades ago
>>
>>139864658
Yeah which did you think is going to happen?
>>
>>139863935
show me the program that you are mentioning
>>
>>139863838
exactly what im saying thank you
>>
>>139852699
That's an invasion. An aggression, don't even try to dance around it.
>>
>>139864896

white trash is less violent and rapey.

Our trash is their standard, but only more profitable to be so for them.

It sucks. Fuck that. Exploiting our poor for criminals.
>>
>>139849460
>always hear about the good ones
>never hear about the bad ones
well I guess everyone that crosses the border is good, so let everyone in why not.
>>
>Last month, the Center for Immigration Studies released its latest jobs study. CIS, a research organization that tends to favor tight immigration policies, found that even now, almost seven years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers, 1.5 million fewer native-born Americans are working than in November 2007, the peak of the prior economic cycle. Balancing the 1.5 million fewer native-born Americans at work, there are 2 million more immigrants—legal and illegal—working in the United States today than in November 2007. All the net new jobs created since November 2007 have gone to immigrants. Meanwhile, millions of native-born Americans, especially men, have abandoned the job market altogether. The percentage of men aged 25 to 54 who are working or looking for work has dropped to the lowest point in recorded history.
https://archive.fo/fSw6a
>>
>>139849460

Not illegal immigration
>>
>>139849460
because if you dont make rules and enforce them the rules dont matter
>>
>>139864139
>No one has a long term solution
Yes we do. Deportation. You're a whiny cunt with no allegiance yourself to your country and you're promoting felonious activity based on emotional appeal. You're just as much a fucking problem as anyone crossing our borders without authorization you fucking kike. Deportation is the rightful and most effective solution, you just don't want to face the truth because you're too fucking cucked by a piece of pussy you'd sell out your country for it. Fuck you and everyone like you.
>>
>>139866261
But dude, crying Mexican children and muh Mexican girlfriend!
>>
File: 1502659553393.jpg (116KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502659553393.jpg
116KB, 600x522px
>>139860793
>In other words he is a fucking cuck

Trump was supposed to drain the swamp, not dive in it and drown the whole country.
>>
>>139864648
Again the solution is deportation. Deal with it. Or leave with her. No one here gives a single fuck. Do you go into prisons and try to negotiate with the felons there to let them out because "look in your hearts"? Of course not because it's just as illogical as the emotional arguments you have. Illegals have fucked our country up so far beyond belief that it's really amazing that there even are dumbasses like you that any sympathy left for them.
>>
>>139863935
Link the post you meant [for fuck's sake].

>>139864000
I don't think the foreign legion is really the cause of France's immigrant problem.

>>139864009
Yes, anon, there is more than one problem to fix.
>>
>>139865084
I'm not going to give you shit that might actually help you save your little cunt of a girlfriend. I hope you realize how wrong you are and unfuck yourself, you sad piece of shit.
>>
Don't worry OP. Bill already introduced with path to citizenship for non-criminals if you graduate college, serve in military or are employed. Trump isn't committing political suicide with this. He's getting rid of the illegal DACA because it wouldn't hold up in court. Case is September 10. Bill passes giving 5 years residency with path to citizenship and bam he keeps his promise and blows the left the fuck out with the bs racist narrative.
>>
File: img8853.jpg (15KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
img8853.jpg
15KB, 255x200px
>>139867431
Yeah I'm not linking shit ITT that might help this absolute faggot OP save his piece of shit girlfriend because I can see now that he's really serious and I don't want to contribute to his bullshit at all. He's a piece of shit himself for condoning felons hiding out in our country to begin with just because he got his first piece of pussy and can't get over it. Back to Mexico.
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>139867943
I'm not OP, and it is apparently just a post already in this thread so I don't know what the big deal is. You are on a discussion board, quite acting like an ass and have a discussion.
>>
>>139849460
>paid taxes, paid her way through college
How the fuck american bureaucracy works, here you can't sneeze without state issued ID that you have to update periodically so the state remembers how yoг look.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 541x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 541x424px
>implying your spic gf and her family paid taxes

hahahahahahaha

hahahahaha a hahahaha

dude we aren't funding their illegal nature and ignorance anymore

who do you think paid for her whole life? us taxpayers

fuck off you spic pussy whipped dweeb
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.